SOLDIER now recruiting - all mature players welcome!

Options

Comments

• william1
    william1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    What lvl Clerics? is there a need for low or high lvl Clerics?b:laugh
  • Cosmos - Heavens Tear
    Cosmos - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    SOLDIER has had a clear-out and are now recruiting all classes Lv40+.

We're now looking for people who plan on levelling as best as they can whilst farming their TT gear as often as possible. We're starting to now build up our ranks for Territory War and would like interested folks to be a part of it.

If TW isn't your thing, still feel free to apply. Many of our members are now running TT runs frequently and we're looking to outfit all members with as many of their TT equips as we possibly can (No, not just TT60 weps - 70/80 armour also).

We're still going to follow the recruiting rules on the first page - those haven't changed. Now we seek more dedicated Lv40+ players is all.

Don't take all the above in a way that makes us sound like slave drivers, we're not at all. We still have the usual guild chat jokes and mocking of.. well, our Barbs. They ask for it! ;P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    Bioturn - Heavens Tear Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Well, I've mixed feelings about this. Glad to know that ya'll are moving on to TW. Saddened because now I most-likely have no guild, since it's been some time since I've been on. And bemused as to when I will be able to get on seriously.
    WoW has 11 Million people playing. 11 million people also bought the Sega Dreamcast console. Proof that 11 million people can collectively do something stupid.

Chill with me on Twitter: twitter.com/Bioturn

Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands! - Auron (Final Fantasy X)
  • Cosmos - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Well, I've mixed feelings about this. Glad to know that ya'll are moving on to TW. Saddened because now I most-likely have no guild, since it's been some time since I've been on. And bemused as to when I will be able to get on seriously.

Don't worry Bio, you're still with us. We haven't had THAT much of a clearout. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nightmare - Heavens Tear
    Nightmare - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Hello folks. I suppose I should really finally post here. ;)

The clear-out was for more or less really inactive people and for unused, or unrequired low level alternate characters. Provided we know who you are and recognise that you're away for a bit means you wont be removed. The roster was just a bit untidy and needed a clean-up.

NOTE: I'll edit my sig later, I changed my main toon to this one (ahem, for now) but those of you who know me would remember me as the cleric "Seraphic". Hope to see some older (and new!) faces soon (just mind and read the rules first!). :)
    Nightmare - Venomancer 7x
    Seraphic - Cleric 7x
    5 others ranging from 3x -> 5x
    [Will get a pic for here soon ;)]
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Hello. If you all are still recruiting I am interested in joining.

Name: Ingame nick is AdvanceZero

Class and level: Blademaster level 37

Contact details: PWI forum name is AdvanceZero I am wiling to give out an email address if someone reply's to this thread and lets me know exactly whom I am supposed to give it too. Not into the habit of just posting it for everyone to see. :D

Why SOLDIER?: Your rules/motto is great. Just how I want to play. Relaxed but with a touch of a serious edge to it. I've been in a few factions so far. (Just started to play PW about 3 weeks ago) and they were loaded with.....well it is neither here no there.b:surrender I am hoping SOLDIER is different.b:victory
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cosmos - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Hey AZ, I'll keep a look out for you ingame. No need for an e-mail address, just need to catch you online.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Ok Cosmos sounds like a plan.
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cosmos - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Welcome to the couple of new members who joined us last night.

SOLDIER are still recruiting lv30+ Wizards and Archers, 40+ everything else.

Of course, a couple of levels give or take don't matter much. If you're interested be sure to at least submit an application. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zenpachi - Heavens Tear
    Zenpachi - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    We still have the usual guild chat jokes and mocking of.. well, our Barbs. They ask for it! ;P
    Yeah, yeah b:embarrass

Just bumping this...
    SOLDIER are still recruiting lv30+ Wizards and Archers, 40+ everything else.

Come on, give us a try! Put in an app, today!
  • Cosmos - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Apologies to anyone who has tried to get intouch with me over the course of the last 7 days, my internet went kapoot. Everything is back up and running now, however, and I should be on my usual times.

As ever, 30+ DDs and 40+ everything else, thanks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Oh my, 4 pages back. That isn't any fun.

*Bump*

Come on, ya'll, let's get into it!
    WoW has 11 Million people playing. 11 million people also bought the Sega Dreamcast console. Proof that 11 million people can collectively do something stupid.

Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands! - Auron (Final Fantasy X)
  • Floyd - Heavens Tear
    Floyd - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    just bring this page up to the front and we sitll are looking for ppl who would like to join plz conntact any of the memebers i'm on for about 2-3 hrs a day on the weekdays and alot longer on the weekends but just pm 1 of the ppl on the game if you are thinking about joing =]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] shed no tears, show no fear
  • Kydoimo - Heavens Tear
    Kydoimo - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Name: Kydoimos
    Class and level:
    Kydoimo 19 barbarian
    Kydoim 1 wizard
    Kydoi 1 cleric

Contact details: Usually on as Kydoimo early mornings or late at night. I'll PM you an email.

Why SOLDIER?: SOLDIER seems like a friendly, helpful place to be. The reason it really sticks out above the rest is the age limit.
  • Floyd - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    i am on right now if you want to get a hold of me or try to let the others know but ill tell them to be looking for a whisper from you
  • Thundermug - Heavens Tear
    Thundermug - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    hiya there SOLDIER guild

Allow me to introduce myself

I play Phredryk ( aka Phred ) BM lvl 20 out of Etherblade

High DEX and High STR, who just happens to "try" to make things

I've been looking for a guild of older, more mature players for some time now

I'm a real virgin to PWI and MMORPG, but not to roleplaying

I tried a Barbarian first, but no he was not me, so he died (oh dear !)

I'd love to be part of SOLDIER and call this my home

I live in New Zealand on GMT+12 plus NZDST and am on most days

around noon onwards ( local time )

Contact me in game for anything else

Regards to you all
  • Kydoimo - Heavens Tear
    Kydoimo - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Do you guys have new forums? I applied at....

http://forums.soldieralliance.org/index.php?act=idx

...almost a week ago. Still waiting for the admin to approve. Also, I've been trying to get a hold of someone in game. What time zone and time of day are you guys normally on?
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Yo all, it's been a while since I been on. You know how it is, life gets in the way. But it seems ya'll been doing good.

Hope I'll be able to get on more frequently soon.

• Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

Name: KannonE

Class and level: Wiz (light armor build)- level 40

Contact details: Just PM me right here, (i think the actual forum name is akannon if that matters)

Why SOLDIER?: I want to take a stand for grammar!!! b:victory (and I'm tired of spending my free time with children/mental midgets)

P.s. post #200 ^^
    P.p.s. yes, I did level to 40 in 8 days. Somehow I managed to only have one final this semester.
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    gonna bump this so i can take a look at my siggy.
  • Gyonax - Heavens Tear
    Gyonax - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Most of the current active Soldiers are between the levels of 50 and 60. So if you are in this category, we would love to have you. b:victory
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Oh yes. More peeps around would be great. I love to roll with in faction groups. The more the merrier.

And a general shout out to all SOLDIER members. You all rock. Great boss run last week and great TT last weekend.

Greeting to all who read this thread
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gyonax - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    SOLDIER seeking venos of all levles. We LOVE foxes! b:victoryb:victoryb:victory
  • Floyd - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    lol gyo you would but yes we are looking for more ppl you can try to get a hold of us at anytime altho i am not on right now (the time this was posted) but gyo should be on or will be on l8er try pm's or leave a message on here if you are thinking about joining us thank you b:thanks
  • Floyd - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    i am online and so is the other ppl if like you join plz get a hold of me in game or leave a message on here
  • Floyd - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    SOLDIER is looking for any 1 around lvl 40+ any class is welcome
  • Gogg - Heavens Tear
    Gogg - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Join Soldier!
    We need level 40+ active friendly players. All classes welcome we could use some venos and DD's especially b:victory
    (bump)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gyonax - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    need more venos b:dirty venos b:dirty venos b:dirty venos b:dirty
  • Rikuowns - Dreamweaver
    Rikuowns - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Hey all!

A friend and I started up SOLDIER, and we're looking for fun and friendly players to fill the ranks a little. If you're still looking for a nice play to stay, see below to see if you would fit in.

- You're 20 or older
    - You're on the Heaven's Tear PWI server
    - You're a fun and friendly player who enjoys playing and chatting with other people
    - You don't mind helping your mates out here and there, even if they're lower levels than you
    - You're hoping to hit at least level 59

4. No random duelling or PK-ing. You're entirely free to duel with your friends, but we frown on people who send out random duel-requests to whoever is near them. Some people will do this because they think their opponent will be an easy kill. SOLDIER people will consider this behaviour to be uncool, and are above showing off the size of the e-peen. If SOLDIER members want to test their skill, they test it against people who stand a reasonable chance. SOLDIER is about good sportsmanship. Take on those of your own size, and be courteous regardless of whether you win or lose.

Why over 20 years old?

i just laughed at this as you know SOLDIER in final fantasy is just the oppisite
    edited April 2009
    Options
    need more venos b:dirty venos b:dirty venos b:dirty venos

lol....Gyo. Veno's are great. But we could also use some wizards and archers. The SOLDIER family is great. Please feel free to request an invite in.b:victory
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]