SOLDIER now recruiting - all mature players welcome!

Options

Comments

• Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    Bioturn - Heavens Tear Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Yep, yep, I agree. We do need a few more wizards and archers. Also, I'd like to see more clerics. You know, they can be really helpful.
    WoW has 11 Million people playing. 11 million people also bought the Sega Dreamcast console. Proof that 11 million people can collectively do something stupid.

Chill with me on Twitter: twitter.com/Bioturn

Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands! - Auron (Final Fantasy X)
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    SOLDIERS ranks are swelling but we still have some open slots left. Looking to fill them with Clerics, Archers, Wizards, Barbs, Blademasters, and Venos....b:chuckle Please post here if interested or PM Dyrenn, Soaka, or Gyonax in game.

Edit: corrected
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dyrenn - Heavens Tear
    Dyrenn - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Edit to the previous post, pm Dyrenn not Dyren.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "I don't heal stupidity...no one can, really"
    edited May 2009
    Options
    That is my bad.b:shocked I edited yesterday.b:victory

Anyways to get back on subject. 12 ish slots are still up for grabs...who's next.

We all enjoy helping each other out. High/mid/low level it doesn't matter. We are SOLDIER, its what we do. b:pleased
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Tired of drama? Looking for a mature faction? Or are you lonely out there and need a group of friends to play with? Need help and no one is willing to take the time to give you a hand?

Well come on over to SOLDIER!! We are a close knit group that prioritizes game enjoyment and friendship over everything else. We run TT's regularly now. Do mass Boss runs when needed. And just plain willing to lend a hand.

Join now. Slots are few.

P.s We could use more Clerics if you all want to come this way!!
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gogg - Heavens Tear
    Gogg - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    We have vent and are currently seeking clerics and venos, Join us today!
    PM Dyrenn, Soaka, or Gyonax
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Barracus - Heavens Tear
    Barracus - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    hi im interested in joining whith my Barb...and maybe my Cleric lvl 82.
    so if thats not a problem.I need help from time to time whith Bossesb:laugh

If you guys are helpfull feel free to contact me, otherwise gl whith recruiting.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Barracus - One of our executors should be getting to you soon, if they haven't already. And welcome to the family man. You will be having a lot of fun with us. We use vent constantly. So you might want to think about getting that. Sign up for our forums as soon as you get in to get all the necessary information to get you set up properly.

And as a side note.

We are short of level 70+ clerics. Any clerics seeking a nice home please feel free to come on over.
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Forsakenx - Heavens Tear
    Forsakenx - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Bump for some old friends =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Free Signatures pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=87021

≈ 338 signatures made, and counting b:thanks

Screen Shot & Signature guide pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=99031
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Bump for some old friends =)

Thanks. There have been some rank changes in SOLDIER lately. If interested in applying please Contact one of the following.

Dyrenn, Soaka, Gyonax, AdvanceZero, or Gogg. Interviews are mandatory. But don't be intimidated.

All classes welcome. And we are still looking for more clerics.

Have fun gaming!!

We run TT's, FB's, and Boss runs consistently.

P.S.

Active player base is wide. From 7X - 2x. (with a few 9x's and 8x's)
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Bump.

Come on, ya'll. We are a great faction, with lots of friendly, active members, many faces you will see quite often.

Just post on down here, and enjoy all the great times you'll have.
    WoW has 11 Million people playing. 11 million people also bought the Sega Dreamcast console. Proof that 11 million people can collectively do something stupid.

Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands! - Auron (Final Fantasy X)
  • Gyonax - Heavens Tear
    Gyonax - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    We are looking for one or two active clerics who are around lvl 70 to join SOLDIER for lots of TT runs. If you want a full set of TT armor every 10 lvls, please consider SOLDIER!
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    Xenaaah - Heavens Tear Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    When I see "mature" factions recruiting I always wonder how old the leaders are. I usually think people like my age (30's) and they end up being 18! b:chuckle
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Let me answer your question a bit.

Gyonax is 30+
    Dyrenn - 24
    Soaka - 24
    Gogg - 26
    and I am 30.

Oldest active member is 40.
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kistiann - Heavens Tear
    Kistiann - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    hi, i tryed in the past many times to contact one of your officers, but it seems they were all offline, maybe im in the wrong timezone (gmt+1) or maybe it was the wrong time. im a veno, and maybe interested in joining, if you give me the TT armorb:laughb:laugh, you may use my 80+ cleric also from time to timeb:chuckle
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Please try the following people to join.

Dyrenn, Soaka, Gyonax, AdvanceZero, or Gogg

Gogg and I are both at work now as is Dyr. Soaka and Gyonax may be on. Gogg will be around 9pm your time you can try him then... But Gyo is on through out the day. Just try him a few times.
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I am going to take this opportunity to welcome our newest members to the SOLDIER family. I hope your stay is good!!

To those still out there. SOLDIER still has some open slots left. Please feel free to contact us if interested.

Base requirement right now is:
    level: correction 20+
    class: whatever floats your boatb:victory

And you must find maturity enjoyable!!

To all PWI players: Have fun and stay strong.b:pleased
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • morningstar921
    morningstar921 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Your faction sounded interesting...until I got to the last thread and seen the requirements are now lvl 30+.

As always the case, I work my butt off getting to a level to be able to join a faction and just before I get there, the requirements change and go up.

I was looking for a mature faction to join. But alas, will not be the case since this character is only a level 17 cleric (even though I have only been playing her for 4 days) and by time I get to 30, the requirements will probably be 40 or 50. b:cry

Arwen_Undoml
    Daughter of Elrond of Lorien
    Level 17 Cleric
  • soren31
    soren31 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    hey i would love to join your guild, im only a lvl 11 winged elven cleric ;; but thats because i just started like 2 days ago. I'm american, 21, and i was reading through the forums when i saw this faction (or guild, lol i cant remember what their called). It seems the principles of this are alot like mine, help out, and have fun, and dont be a jerk lol. Ill try to send you a mail thing in the game if thats ok. But if you read this please let me join ^^ My main character in the games name is xxxSorenxxx
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Your faction sounded interesting...until I got to the last thread and seen the requirements are now lvl 30+.

As always the case, I work my butt off getting to a level to be able to join a faction and just before I get there, the requirements change and go up.

I was looking for a mature faction to join. But alas, will not be the case since this character is only a level 17 cleric (even though I have only been playing her for 4 days) and by time I get to 30, the requirements will probably be 40 or 50. b:cry

Arwen_Undoml
    Level 17 Cleric
    Hello star, and may I say, it's refreshing to know of more clerics whom wish to join Soldier.

Now I may not speak on behalf on anyone, but for my own opinion, and the opinions of many that I have heard and read throughout the chat screen, any clerics are a welcome sight. If you really wish to join Soldier so badly, then I would be glad to help you out with my own cleric, level 20, and hopefully we can get you into the guild/faction as soon as possible.

My cleric's name is Bloddyn.

As well with you, Soren. Any clerics whom would like to join up are always a welcome sight in my books.

• XXFortressXx - Heavens Tear
    XXFortressXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Will I be able to join

Lvl21 atm
    Class:Barb
    Build:Tank

I am very mature and will help anyone in need,also I lvl at a decent rate and am not greedy.

Plz Reply and Ty
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Fortress we talked yesterday. Looking forward to having you in the faction soon.
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dyrenn - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options

Arwen_Undoml
    Level 17 Cleric

Hi Arwen_Undoml,

We are still looking at level 20's as that post was miss typed. When you reach 20, or if you need help on you fb19, come find us and we can talk about your application to join SOLDIER. Just contact one of the officers listed above (Gyonax, Soaka, Dyrenn, AdvanceZero, or Gogg) and we can help you out.

Shout out to Gyonax...Congrats on lvl 100!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Bioturn This Where U Been Hidin Brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Bioturn This Where U Been Hidin Brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Heh, yeah, hey there, Mystic. I haven't really been paying much attention to any other posts on these forums, not as much as here.

• unif
    unif Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Hi,

I'm current;y looking for a guild, and I looked around the forum board, and I like what I see here.

So I would like to apply for SOLDIER.

I just started a few days ago, so my character does not have a high level yet.

Ingame name: Unif
    Level: 20
    Class: Veno
    Time zone: GMT+1 (I live in the Netherlands)

I will try to contact 1 of your officers ingame.

Thanks for your time reading this.
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Unif,

Your best to get a hold of someone today is to contact. Gyonax. If he isn't available i will be on later today. I live in GMT -4 though. So it may be difficult for me to get up with you. But I will try.

Hope to talk to you soon.
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Keeraki - Heavens Tear
    Keeraki - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I'm reviving a week-old thread, haha. ^^;

I just tried registering at the SOLDIER website, as I'm interested in joining if you're all still accepting new people... Currently I'm already in a guild, but the introduction to SOLDIER got me hooked. (By the way, I'm not sure how to leave a guild I'm already in?)

I'm still relatively new to Perfect World (joined less than a week ago), but I plan to keep playing. I'm online every afternoon (EST time) for at least an hour minimum, sometimes until after midnight. Weekends I'm on more often. I've already donated to the PWI site for some nice items, and as you can see from my avatar, I'm still only a measly level 24 Venomancer. XD

My only character is Keeraki, and I AM on the Heaven's Tear server.

I do plan to create a Cleric character pretty soon, so getting involved with SOLDIER with her would be great, too. Once she hits the proper level requirement, anyway. I believe it's still 20...?

I would very much appreciate acceptance into SOLDIER. The maturity level of the crowd is very appealing to me, and I have a hard time understanding 'leet' speak. My current guild is full of it... (Don't get me wrong, it has really nice and helpful people. But very few seem to be on at a time.)

Thank you for your time. ^^
  • Dyrenn - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Hello Keeraki,

I'm glad you are interested in SOLDIER. I know that many of us play on EST time although we have members who you can find on at almost all other times. I will be on later tonight and will look you up if you are online at the time. Otherwise, try contacting AdvanceZero, Soaka, or Gyonax as most of them should also be on this evening.

We can help you figure out how to leave your current guild tonight if you wish to do so after talking with one of our officers.
    I believe it's still 20...?

Yes, we are still recruiting lvl 20's

See you in game!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    It is good to know that, even after this thread been non-active for a week, there are still people looking at it everyday, checking out the introduction, and reading everybody's posts.

Hope to see you in game, Keeraki!