SOLDIER now recruiting - all mature players welcome!

Options

Comments

• Miriel - Heavens Tear
    Miriel - Heavens Tear Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    The portrait is a general picture, not your actual character.

Will be keeping an eye out for you tonight, and yes, we'll have people on on Saturday. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=61531
  • Miriel - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Options
    A funny thing occured earlier when a SOLDIER member ran into a member of the SOILDIER guild. Just as in a Western, they circled and stared each other down a bit.

ISEEYOU.png

Please note that SOLDIER is not responsible for the actions of the lookalike SOILDIER guild. It's a funny thing that we both seem to refer to the same game, but we are not in any way affiliated. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hemlockk
    hemlockk Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I asked if i could join a few days ago at level 5 and you said be level 15 first, i'm level 17 now can some one send me an invite?
    What the hell's a signature?
  • Miriel - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Hemlockk, I haven't seen your actual application yet, which I asked you to submit. If you're having trouble posting it on our forums, feel free to post it here in this thread or PM it to me through the PWI PM system.

Hope to see it soon, so I can pass it along to the crew. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • len1
    len1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Level 27 Blademaster
    JackBNimble

I met LinaInverse_ a couple days ago and have been impressed with her helpfulness and maturity (YES! maturity - no coments on the maturity - you can tell the difference between an adult and a child pretty quickly in a game like this).

Anyway, she has invited me to this guild and I would like to join. I have not been playing long (who of us really has), but I have MPORPG experience for almost a decade. I have much to learn but feel I can share my experience and my help to those in the guild (or faction as it is called in this game).
  • Miriel - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Jack, I'll get in touch with you in game asap. Looking forward to meeting you there. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miriel - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Annnnnnnnnnnnd we're live on Lost City as well! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zr0
    zr0 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    hey im a level 15 archer and i was wondering if i could join?
  • Serelene - Heavens Tear
    Serelene - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Hi my character is named Serelene and I'm a lvl 22 Archer...

Ascension told me to post here...I'm not 20 years old, I'm 16 but I'm not immature so I don't see a problem with me joining.
  • Miriel - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Options
    zr0, I'd really like to know if you could tell us a little more about yourself? If you're not comfortable with posting in the thread, you can PM me. The general things we ask are:

Name: In-game name and/or nickname
    Location: the general area you live in (for contact purposes)
    Class and level: self-explanatory
    Contact details: In-game name, forum details and/or email we can use to reach you
    Why SOLDIER?: This one is optional, but it's always good to know why people apply here and not somewhere else. :)

Serelene, age is a tricky thing, and as you yourself pointed out, you're a few years below our margin. However, we do sometimes make exceptions. I'd like to talk it over with you. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • alexupyours
    alexupyours Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Name: Alex
    Class and level: Currently level 2 and a Cleric (just started playing)
    Contact details: HealingAlex
    Why SOLDIER?: I just started playing this game and i would love to be apart of a mature community of friendly people. Since i just started playing this game, i have no experience whatsoever about many things about PWI. I have other mmo experience, such as WoW, so it may ease the process of understanding the game easier. Thank you for taking your time to read my application :D
  • Serelene - Heavens Tear
    Serelene - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Name: Serelene/Sara
    Class and level: Archer, lvl 22
    Contact Details: Serelene
    Why SOLDIER?: FF7 was one of my favorite games ever, your faction seems pretty great, and the members I talked to are very nice and helpful.
  • Miriel - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Applications thrown to the officers. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • alexupyours
    alexupyours Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Applications thrown to the officers. :)

lol i hope i get accepted >.< playing without any sort of text in my box is lonely =[
  • Miriel - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Options
    lol i hope i get accepted >.< playing without any sort of text in my box is lonely =[

Will try to get in touch with you in game soon. If not personally, I'll see to it that an officer does. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darkapprentice
    darkapprentice Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Allo allo, i'd love to join up with you guys. And you seem like a bunch of ppl that have similar play styles to my own

Name: Paul
    Class and level: archer lvl 17 i believe, bladmaster lvl 19
    Contact details: Faedust (pretty sure that's how i spelled it...kinda tired atm lol)
    Why SOLDIER?: Looking for mature ppl to have fun with, be it questing, grinding or just hanging out for an hour or so.

forgot to mention i play on heavens tear :)
  • Miriel - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Passed on to the officers! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miriel - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Options
    SOLDIER is now a level 2 faction! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miriel - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Annd... 2 new officers that can be contacted if necessary- Carpathia and Solance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • randomvictim
    randomvictim Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Name: Einra
    Class and level: Cleric Level 8 *note: I know you are looking for at least level 15, so I will report back here when I get my cleric to 15; I just want to express my interest as of now.
    Contact details: Einra is my in-game name, and ReaverX is my PWI account name.
    Why SOLDIER?: I was looking for a guild in general because I am leaning my cleric build towards supporting a party instead of soloing. SOLDIER, in particular caught my attention for being geared towards mature players. I also like that SOLDIER doesn't have a "play (x) amount of levels per (y) amount of time" policy and understands that we may have jobs, school, and other things to do outside of the game. Having a name influenced by FFVII is a nice plus.
  • Miriel - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Einra, I'll try to get in touch with you today. Level 15 isn't that hard to achieve. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • randomvictim
    edited October 2008
    Options
    You are definitely right. My cleric is now 18, and I'm also working on a barb that is currently level 8. He is being built as a tank, without much emphasis on dealing damage. Which would you prefer I focus on for the guild?
  • Aenil - Heavens Tear
    Aenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    We have a couple clerics that are at decent/high levels, but I don't know of barbs above 40 off-hand. O.oa... Really though, you should play what you enjoy. =) There's always a need for both jobs.
  • Miriel - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Just as Aenil said- you should play whatever it is you enjoy most. If you haven't quite decided yet on what profession you prefer, you're welcome to park both characters with us until you figure it out. But honestly, it's not my place- it's not SOLDIER's place, to determine the profession you play with us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pfloyd
    pfloyd Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    i know your looking for the age fo 20 ppl but i was woundering if your let a 18 year old in plz contact me so we cna talk more about it ill be on for another 2 hrs from when this was posted thank you .
  • pfloyd
    edited October 2008
    Options
    contact me at floyd my nick name is ghost but my user name is floyd plz and thank you =]
  • Miriel - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Allo allo, i'd love to join up with you guys. And you seem like a bunch of ppl that have similar play styles to my own

Name: Paul
    Class and level: archer lvl 17 i believe, bladmaster lvl 19
    Contact details: Faedust (pretty sure that's how i spelled it...kinda tired atm lol)
    Why SOLDIER?: Looking for mature ppl to have fun with, be it questing, grinding or just hanging out for an hour or so.

forgot to mention i play on heavens tear :)

Okay, it seems that the name Faedust doesn't exist. Can you check your spelling and confirm the correct character names for me?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pfloyd
    edited October 2008
    Options
    to fill out what you all have if you pm me ill tell you i feel weird typeing it all out on here but i can tell you i'm 18. i was woudnering if some 1 at my age is able to get me ill talk more if your pm i'm on right now plz and thank you =] pm floyd plz and thank you =]
  • Miriel - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Options
    pfloyd wrote: »
    to fill out what you all have if you pm me ill tell you i feel weird typeing it all out on here but i can tell you i'm 18. i was woudnering if some 1 at my age is able to get me ill talk more if your pm i'm on right now plz and thank you =] pm floyd plz and thank you =]

You're welcome to PM the form to me if you're uncomfortable posting it here. We do sometimes make exceptions for under-20s. I'll try to get in touch with you asap.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • randomvictim
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Thanks for having me in your guild. As of now, I'm planning to stick with my Barb (Razalas) as my main, now that I've settled on how to build him.