TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• Briegg - Sanctuary
    Briegg - Sanctuary Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    omg *faceroll on keyboard*
    eibnf;osugbnoirgninhpint

regicide just swooped in like the rest of the vultures on this server.
    just like the rest of the factions on the server eh?
    so if we're just like the rest of the factions on the server
    how come we have been the only ones able to take land?
    bottom line, regicide didn't actively take part in tw's for HOW long?

Actually We've been regularly participating(or atleast bidding) in TW's
    For months
    you can ask anyone that
    There had been several opportunities in the past for Regicide to grab land in the past when there were still other strong factions for Regicide to attack with against Nef. But Regicide doesn't do anything unless they feel like it. Again, they do as they please and are oddly proud of it, even if it makes zero sense. You've been cut off Dan, you fumbled the ball, again. Keep ignoring the obvious, after-all none of this really matters :p

We have actually taken lands in the past our first land taken was sanctuary
    back when the map still had over 7 different guilds on the map

The only thing that i get from your post
    is how little you must pay attention to whats going on

Don't bring your biased views in here
    and act like you know what you're talking about
    because you don't
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Not what I heard from several people.

As honest as I am, people will still go by whatever rumors encompass them. You should really confirm your resources, because only 8 people can accurately tell you what our Officers do, and those are the Officers themselves :P

Board index - Moderator Logs

[ Moderator Control Panel | Moderate forum | Moderate topic ]

Options
    Main
    Moderation queue
    Reported posts
    User notes
    Warnings
    Moderator logs

* Front page
    * Forum logs
    * Topic logs

Banning

Username Time Action Mark
    TheDan Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:17 am Unlocked topic TW Pay
    View topic | View forum
    Solid positions? Steel had a solid position? I think you've either done a big typo in the faction name, or you just forgot tons of things. The faction you named, did won territories. By picking on the weakest faction on map, at each time. But that's how Sanctuary is. I do not recognize any strong position, if not
    1) Taken from one of the top faction. Or
    2) Can be held against the other faction on maps.

No link between 1) and 2). It can be either/or.

If you refuse to recognize them, that is your own prerogative. But let me inform you that Steel was the ONLY faction able to solo Outlaw at their peak strength, one of 3 TW titans on the map. "Rebirth" was unable to take Outlaw's last land. But Steel moved onto a 3 hour battle with Legendary, another TW titan. They did have the potential, just could have used some more coordination. But I believe that their position should be somewhat recognized.
    Considering yourself as a powerhouse then. Because you're the 2nd faction on server I guess. Becoming a powerhouse because of factions downfall is.. not what I expect from a faction. Still you can argue Regicide grown slowly and blahblahblah. You're saying it in each post, we know that now :P But the thing is, you've been lucky people came to your faction and not to another.

You should review your server history. :) Legendary arose from Shockwave's fall, Outlaw arose from DeliriumX's fall, Seppuku arose from Amplified's fall. Merges arise in two faction's fall, and one faction's rise. Nefarious strengthened by Outlaw's fall, Legendary strengthened by Steel's fall.

Members go to where they please with all reason. Factions are recognized as powerhouses as soon as they get onto the map, which can cause their victims to 'fall.' If factions were able to overpower another powerhouse, then they should be recognized as a powerhouse BEFORE they fell.
    Faction =/= single person. I kind of hoped you knew that. In each entity, there's different PART, and when a PART act, it does not engage the ENTITY everytime. (-: And if you're at the point you're talking about old stories, you're pretty much cooked, aren't you? :P Jokejoke.

You've only assumed that I believe that. No need to explain the concepts. I didn't state Nefarious as an entire entity were subjective to those actions. But rather several parts of entities, or members that derive from the same household/environment have had a history for making those accusations. Research and analysis actually shows that there is a correlation to some degree for similar actions taken from the same household/environment. :) Oh, and for old stories, keep in mind you brought over stories from a locked thread :)
    Rule which applies to every member, to keep the game civil. b:cute
    Please notice we aren't recruiting baby whining PK'er, which have a past in trashtalk discipline.

Not recruiting? I could disprove that :) Not kicking/removing either. =P No one's a perfect little angel, especially not with the reputation some have garnered over a year :D
    Seeing this, shouldn't you worry of the reason? Aint it because of the idea of Regicide that people have? I mean, people "gank" for reasons. Regicide happens to PK only when outnumbering, and then when manage to take down a single person, when they are 3, or a squad, when they're 10, they go trashtalk and say those people are noob. I'm sorry but that is calling to gank.
    "Alliance" can be made to reach a common objective, and it can be to get rid of people killing the fun. Your members get all cocky when outnumbering, but when it's a stalemate, they mainly run. (I'm not saying this of every of your member, I'm having only a little group of them in mind, I, by the way, respect most of Regicide members.b:victory)

In all honesty, we've only shown passion for PKing Nefs. We have been more than friendly to other factions. When Legendary was sliding, we offered our support against Nef. Our current members felt deep sorrow for them, as they viewed them as our comrades. Well, they don't want to trust us, so there is not much else we could do for them, as much as we empathized for them. We've even returned AirFogi's TT90 Chestplate +6 with all Perfect Citrines in it without a question, all in good faith. But you see, even though we don't cultivate any aggression to others, they will still side with Nef. I'm not sure what we've done to provoke others, but our main target has been Nef.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Reminissions - Sanctuary
    Reminissions - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    What if it was an officer itself? Erf.

Thing is, if what you tell is true, then your own member are spreading bad words about you :/
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    What if it was an officer itself? Erf.

Thing is, if what you tell is true, then your own member are spreading bad words about you :/

Doubt it would be an Officer, Officers expected to have the highest level of conduct, and are chosen for their diplomatic and discretionary capabilities. That would be abusing =P

If members have concerns about our actions they should contact one of us and we'd be more than happy to address those concerns. ^^

If they don't speak up, we sure as hell cannot do anything but to assume everything is alright though. :D

edited October 2009
    If you refuse to recognize them, that is your own prerogative. But let me inform you that Steel was the ONLY faction able to solo Outlaw at their peak strength, one of 3 TW titans on the map. "Rebirth" was unable to take Outlaw's last land. But Steel moved onto a 3 hour battle with Legendary, another TW titan. They did have the potential, just could have used some more coordination. But I believe that their position should be somewhat recognized.

Alright, Steel took last Outlaw land. And-so-what. Rebirth hadn't many levels as Steel. Plus, as a former Rebirth myself, I can tell you that Rebirth would have actually been able to take last Outlaw land, if xAsch had put some more into strategics :P Running down straight the central gate when they are turtling was just horrible. Knowing there was the right gate totally free, but, orders were just "Middle middle middle." I regrets :(

You should review your server history. :) Legendary arose from Shockwave's fall, Outlaw arose from DeliriumX's fall, Seppuku arose from Amplified's fall. Merges arise in two faction's fall, and one faction's rise. Nefarious strengthened by Outlaw's fall, Legendary strengthened by Steel's fall.

You pointed it yourself. There is arose, and strengthened. A powerhouse to me, is not a faction who is on the map, it's a faction who prove is hability to stay on it, and to be well-structurated, with system, transparency and credibility to the rest of the people playing on the server. :)
    Regicide, and I'm sorry to say it, did not proved all those points yet, and in consequences, can't be considered as a powerhouse.
    Members go to where they please with all reason. Factions are recognized as powerhouses as soon as they get onto the map, which can cause their victims to 'fall.' If factions were able to overpower another powerhouse, then they should be recognized as a powerhouse BEFORE they fell.

See above explanation.

You've only assumed that I believe that. No need to explain the concepts. I didn't state Nefarious as an entire entity were subjective to those actions. But rather several parts of entities, or members that derive from the same household/environment have had a history for making those accusations. Research and analysis actually shows that there is a correlation to some degree for similar actions taken from the same household/environment. :) Oh, and for old stories, keep in mind you brought over stories from a locked thread :)
    Thread been locked by request of OP and is two day old. Your story is one month old :/
    And no Dan, you actually stated that THE faction accused of, THE faction, said some thing. But you forgot it was one person. And your research and analysis result have been proved by a french sociologue about 30 years ago. Go read Bourdieu, and may you learn some things :)

Not recruiting? I could disprove that :) Not kicking/removing either. =P No one's a perfect little angel, especially not with the reputation some have garnered over a year :D

In Nefarious, personn who are caught trash-talking or things like that receive official warning for misbehaving. :)
    And as of you know, reputation is other people ideas about someone. Reputation of a person depends on the place you ask about him. To some, someone's nice, to other, he's just sh*t. But when you see someone trashtalking, it appears to be, a total j*rk. And even his good side can't catch up.

In all honesty, we've only shown passion for PKing Nefs. We have been more than friendly to other factions. When Legendary was sliding, we offered our support against Nef. Our current members felt deep sorrow for them, as they viewed them as our comrades. Well, they don't want to trust us, so there is not much else we could do for them, as much as we empathized for them. We've even returned AirFogi's TT90 Chestplate +6 with all Perfect Citrines in it without a question, all in good faith. But you see, even though we don't cultivate any aggression to others, they will still side with Nef. I'm not sure what we've done to provoke others, but our main target has been Nef.

You're talking about what you see and hear. When you're not there, it seems totally different, for what I see. Sorry if I'm learning you things, but your babies behavior isn't what you would like it to be Dan. They're not showing passion for PK'ing Nef, but for ganking every single person they can. And it's even better if they can't call back up. Now, when you're here, maybe that they behave. Teenagers like pretty much. But, when the cat is not here.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    awww you call them dan's babies b:chuckle
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Nananananana butthurt Sanctuary. Just bribe the Nef director to kick everyone...
    edited October 2009
    awww you call them dan's babies b:chuckle

That's how cute they are b:mischievous
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Nananananana butthurt Sanctuary. Just bribe the Nef director to kick everyone...

you do know right that when officers are chosen, it's not just a random name we pick out of the hat. bribing somebody that high can only work if the faction is relatively new
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    who is it Templar right now? b:chuckle
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    edited October 2009
    Templar is director yeah o.o
  • Venomeow - Sanctuary
    Venomeow - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    This is really getting stale... with people being so delusional with everything we do. At this point this has become a yes no yes no situation, nothing I say will change your opinion. Your opinions have been pre-determined, Oh well, xD I won't go out of my way to tell a vegetarian to eat meat :P.

QFT. Lol. People have a wonderful habit of speculation, then bringing random facts, confusing everyone, then causing tension. Applies to every side, but does keep forums entertaining. b:chuckle

you do know right that when officers are chosen, it's not just a random name we pick out of the hat. bribing somebody that high can only work if the faction is relatively new

Evgie, you didn't bribe me, that's why I waitlisted you on Friday. b:cute
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    QFT. Lol. People have a wonderful habit of speculation, then bringing random facts, confusing everyone, then causing tension. Applies to every side, but does keep forums entertaining. b:chuckle

Evgie, you didn't bribe me, that's why I waitlisted you on Friday. b:cute

i knew it, now i'm going to send the dogs after you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    gasp! no smilies or anything, she must mean serious business!
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    so like how did miriade go into position? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    What in the name of God happened to this thread actually being up-to-date and somewhat useful? Now it's just a bunch of complainers from Regi, Nef, Leg or their previous members.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    What in the name of God happened to this thread actually being up-to-date and somewhat useful? Now it's just a bunch of complainers from Regi, Nef, Leg or their previous members.

Too much QQing lol. Time to get back on track.

• RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Congratulations to Dreaming!!! Im very excited to see you guys back on the map, I hope to see more of you.

Im very happy at seeing 4 colors on the map! Unfortunately, it had to come to where we are now, but such things cannot be avoided. :(

Finally, this map is getting interesting! Again, congratulations, Dreaming! I knew you could do it again!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • Minimus - Sanctuary
    Minimus - Sanctuary Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    One of my favourite sentences in Dans' reports

"Only time will tell!"
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    so like how did miriade go into position? b:chuckle

actually i wasn't there when it happen, i was missing for several months, so ya, no comment :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • riddiculus
    riddiculus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    9 more weeks neffies ... i noe u guys cant wait b:chuckle
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    #1 Replied to Thread in the Server Symposium!

#1 Viewed Thread in the Server Symposium!

Thank you for making it happen. YAY b:victory
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    #1 Replied to Thread in the Server Symposium!

#1 Viewed Thread in the Server Symposium!

Thank you for making it happen. YAY b:victory

Well duh, it's the only thing Sanctuary people can QQ about is TW lol.
  • Kalza - Sanctuary
    Kalza - Sanctuary Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Lawlz
    10 char: <3 cookies <3
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    What is an ?

weird. o_O
  • Kalza - Sanctuary
    Kalza - Sanctuary Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    What is an ?

weird. o_O

Didn't u die/quit awhile ago? And a =
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Didn't u die/quit awhile ago? And a =

HAH! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dawhitemage
    dawhitemage Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    well duh, it's the only thing sanctuary people can qq about is tw lol.
    Eh! Rainbow Spamz Wuz My Idea!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something. - Plato
    Wolfteam (softynx) IGN: 547212436 ;) (this is a fps game so in no way competes with pwi lulz)
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Why would quitting a game prevent me from posting on a Forum? I don't see the logic in that. b:surrender
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Why would quitting a game prevent me from posting on a Forum? I don't see the logic in that. b:surrender

because it makes you irrelavent.

but hey, it's better than those who play the game and are still irrelavent
    b:bye you were all swell peoples