Comments

• Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    AHAHAHAHA Nef cut off Regi AHAHAHAHA

/fail
    /endconstructivelaughing
    /fallonfloorlaughing

I've read some pretty funny things about the LG collapse and the "amazing" Regicide map conquest. Been relatively quiet about the whole "regicide secret plans for map conquest" and "wanting several alliances with LG in the past"... All such claims are false, and fairly lol'able. I am pretty sure "Regicide" and "strategy/plans" can not go in the same sentence. There has only been one other time where Regicide asked us for an alliance, and Milari refused them. They (regi) do what they want and are for some reason, really proud of it. Good for them /thumbsup

The night before Regicide beat us a couple weeks ago Dan begged Willow and I to work out some sort of alliance...'twas funny.

Anyway, please keep the entertainment coming nubbles.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    AHAHAHAHA Nef cut off Regi AHAHAHAHA

/fail
    /endconstructivelaughing
    /fallonfloorlaughing

I've read some pretty funny things about the LG collapse and the "amazing" Regicide map conquest. Been relatively quiet about the whole "regicide secret plans for map conquest" and "wanting several alliances with LG in the past"... All such claims are false, and fairly lol'able. I am pretty sure "Regicide" and "strategy/plans" can not go in the same sentence. There has only been one other time where Regicide asked us for an alliance, and Milari refused them. They (regi) do what they want and are for some reason, really proud of it. Good for them /thumbsup

The night before Regicide beat us a couple weeks ago Dan begged Willow and I to work out some sort of alliance...'twas funny.

Anyway, please keep the entertainment coming nubbles.

You know Nef got lucky right? If it hadn't been for Unique interfering, we would have slammed 200M before them.

Erm.. and I don't beg lol. If I'm not mistaken Leg told us not to show up to TW ;)
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Reminissions - Sanctuary
    Reminissions - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    You know Nef got lucky right? If it hadn't been for Unique interfering, we would have slammed 200M before them.

Erm.. and I don't beg lol. If I'm not mistaken Leg told us not to show up to TW ;)

There is some things I don't get. First of all, if you could have easily slammed 200M why didn't you do it?
    I mean, Unique interfering is a bit of a lame excuse. That does not change the fact that if you wanted to slam 200M, you could just have done it and won the bid.

Then again, in another thread, you're explaining you're happy, Nefarious is doing what you want them to, cutting you off from Legendary, but once again you bid on Legendary, which means, if you had won the bid, you would not be cutted off. I'm lost with Regi plans, they are so confusing. Or maybe it's just there's no real plan and it's improvisation?

Enlighten me o/
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Then again, in another thread, you're explaining you're happy, Nefarious is doing what you want them to, cutting you off from Legendary, but once again you bid on Legendary, which means, if you had won the bid, you would not be cutted off. I'm lost with Regi plans, they are so confusing. Or maybe it's just there's no real plan and it's improvisation?

Enlighten me o/

It's recruitment BS. Trying to make it seem Regicide is more powerful than it is. Something bad happens? They had a super duper secret plan with decoder rings and all that made them being cut off useful. They prove themself liars by trying to undo exactly what they had just claimed they wanted Nef to do? It was a strategy to make Nef think they really didn't want the territory. Not even at low points in the main guild's history would such a 'plan' actually work, so the only reasonable way to look at it is to throw out so many such plans that no matter what happens, it will match up with one. And we are supposed to ignore the others which run counter to it; it was all really deep planning.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Lycanthar - Sanctuary
    Lycanthar - Sanctuary Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    That does not change the fact that if you wanted to slam 200M, you could just have done it and won the bid.

It's called being fiscally responsible with guild funds?
    ==Sanctuary's Last Demon Barbarian== ... (lol strife)

Off through the new day's mist, I run
    Out from the new day's mist, I have come
    We shift, pulsing with the earth
    Company we keep, roaming the land while you sleep...
    edited October 2009
    It's recruitment BS. Trying to make it seem Regicide is more powerful than it is. Something bad happens? They had a super duper secret plan with decoder rings and all that made them being cut off useful. They prove themself liars by trying to undo exactly what they had just claimed they wanted Nef to do? It was a strategy to make Nef think they really didn't want the territory. Not even at low points in the main guild's history would such a 'plan' actually work, so the only reasonable way to look at it is to throw out so many such plans that no matter what happens, it will match up with one. And we are supposed to ignore the others which run counter to it; it was all really deep planning.

So deep even they didn't knew it hm? ^__^
    Overall, if you look at it, Regicide rised because of Legendary downfall. That's pretty sad.
    If it was that, then you would not even think about slamming 200M, no?

Being fiscally responsible is to find the better use for guild funds to me, if TheDan think the better use for those 200M is to max-bid on LG territories, it's still fiscally responsible, that's called investment, planning to get 180M back from refund, (if win but that's not the subject.) and then 20M during two weeks. That's planning. And Regicide is so calling several plans I'm surprised you don't see this one :P

Plus, to be fiscally responsible would be to share profit from TW; wouldn't it? b:cute
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    MiStAiSa - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    200M b:dirty b:dirty b:dirty whare mah lunar rings Q_Q
    edited October 2009
    200M b:dirty b:dirty b:dirty whare mah lunar rings Q_Q

That wouldn't be fiscally reponsible b:chuckle
  • riddiculus
    riddiculus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Overall, if you look at it, Regicide rised because of Legendary downfall. That's pretty sad.

Ive pretty much seen it comin even b4 the fall of legendary... this server is sooo predictable.. seeing the nature of ppl in the server and human in general.. they would always go to the next 'big thing'... and there are some leg ppl that were kinda tied up with regi anyway... no surprise they will go to regi once leg broke out...

plus there is a very small likelihood that ne legendary ppl will go to their arch rival nefarius... so hmm... where to transfer to for more tw action and guild pay? the easiest answer is ...... (fill in the blank)
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Unfortunately, I do not see Regicide as being able to become a credible threat anymore. As has been pointed out before, throwing high levels together and expecting success does not work, as evidenced by Steel's defeat. People have to have strategy, know the mechanics, know their class, know general idea of every other class; and in high level, know the individual heavy hitters you will be facing. To overcome gear differences, they must train in tactics, train in groups, and train with multiple groups working together.

Regicide has, with just 2 posts, shown they do not have the knowledge required to actually be any different than Steel. First, not knowing a very basic concept that was known by sub-40s around a year ago. And with defection from the guilds that did; either they aren't talking, they had no clue and just did what they were told, or they are trying to inform but are being ignored.

And again by trying to cover up bad decision making. They had the same person toss out multiple reasons for why they are doing what they weren't doing. That shows an unclear process in thinking out strategies based off of the current state of the game. Even if there wasn't a max bid, Nef has a huge bank roll saved up that Regi would not have been able to touch. And when the early guilds were planning 2-4 weeks ahead when just starting out, not even planning a week ahead will be telling.

No one has mentioned seeing large groups of Regicide around in high level areas, so the likelihood of practicing skills in all group formats isn't being implemented. Which is needed with how highly geared Nefarious currently is.

So there are many problems, which were made worse by posts that can't be helping recruitment/retention issues, with no apparent effort to bring everyone together under a person with the needed TW knowledge to form a good strategy for long and short term. In short, another Steel.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    There is some things I don't get. First of all, if you could have easily slammed 200M why didn't you do it?
    I mean, Unique interfering is a bit of a lame excuse. That does not change the fact that if you wanted to slam 200M, you could just have done it and won the bid.

Enlighten me o/

Our plans wouldn't be so cunning if we just stated them all over public forums now, would they?

And you seem to be quite delusional on several topics. I stated Nefarious blocking off the territories from the west doesn't cut us off from our long term goals.

But if you must know we had planned a week ahead of time stating we'd bid 200M on Sanctuary at the split second before bidding closes.

Therefore had no one interfered, this would have established two things:

1) Nefarious misses TW

2) We expand south

edited October 2009
    Our plans wouldn't be so cunning if we just stated them all over public forums now, would they?

And you seem to be quite delusional on several topics. I stated Nefarious blocking off the territories from the west doesn't cut us off from our long term goals.

But if you must know we had planned a week ahead of time stating we'd bid 200M on Sanctuary at the split second before bidding closes.

Therefore had no one interfered, this would have established two things:

1) Nefarious misses TW

2) We expand south

You planned so well even your guildmates didn't knew the plan?
    Lycanthar is in Regicide, right? o.o

Plus, if you planned to bid 200M at ANY point of the bid, it would have been much more simple to simply place it as first bid.

As for your "1)" Nefarious could have bidded on the territory a bit more South. Oh yeah, you'll say "on the last seconds before bidding ends" but eh, we can still bid a bit more south, need some reaction.

Fact is that you didn't anticipated that Nefarious could bid 200M before you do. If you were ready to bid 200M, should have in your first bid. That's risking guild funds, but that's also not risking to lose one easy territory by missing TW.

Your plans are not "cunning", they are confusing because each time you're talking of your "plan" with all seriousness, you're contradicting yourself.
    As for how "desilusionnal" I am, I'm sorry but you did not stated about west or south. You stated the fact that Nefarious cut you off LG.
    Ive pretty much seen it comin even b4 the fall of legendary... this server is sooo predictable.. seeing the nature of ppl in the server and human in general.. they would always go to the next 'big thing'... and there are some leg ppl that were kinda tied up with regi anyway... no surprise they will go to regi once leg broke out...

Yeah, re-wording that does: Regicide grows because of ex-LG reinforcement. Mind if I recall that Regicide won his first land mainly because of LG strategy mistakes?

I said mainly because we don't know what would have happened if it has came to be correctly planned from LG side.

And to Telarith post, +1.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    I <3 the Regi hating fans b:victory. We're the one of the few still trying, and have the potential to make the difference. Yet I see jealousy, sad propaganda, and other delusional theories trying to bring down what we strive to work so hard for.

Well let me enlighten you. :)
    As has been pointed out before, throwing high levels together and expecting success does not work, as evidenced by Steel's defeat.

We built the faction from the group up, Recruiting people at level 20+ Late October, Regicide is now nearly a year old faction, one of the oldest factions on this server's history. We gained like what, 10 people from Legendary in the past month? Most of Legendary went to Nef/Unique/LGforever/Enelysion. Nearly half of those we gained were former Regicide members that returned home.

We went through the exact same process Nefarious/Legendary did, and in every manner we have developed these strengths over the course of a year.
    People have to have strategy, know the mechanics, know their class, know general idea of every other class; and in high level, know the individual heavy hitters you will be facing. To overcome gear differences, they must train in tactics, train in groups, and train with multiple groups working together.

Would you really be so naive to underestimate us that greatly? We could not have existed as a faction this long doing nothing to cultivate a progressive learning experience inside and outside the faction. We've always advocated team unity, player cohesiveness, and our golden rule respect. We've overcome many many obstacles that have developed new strengths which determine who we are.
    And again by trying to cover up bad decision making. They had the same person toss out multiple reasons for why they are doing what they weren't doing. That shows an unclear process in thinking out strategies based off of the current state of the game. Even if there wasn't a max bid, Nef has a huge bank roll saved up that Regi would not have been able to touch. And when the early guilds were planning 2-4 weeks ahead when just starting out, not even planning a week ahead will be telling.

We don't have any reason to cover up our mistakes, indeed addressing our mistakes and learning from them helps us improve, however; this is not the case.

Many of our plans have been thought out a month ahead of time, but of course you must understand things are subject to change, and were are highly flexible when necessary. And it does not matter how big Nef's bank is, the Max refund is 180M, meaning if they wish to spend 800M bidding, they only get a maximum of 180M refund. However; no where does it say that 200M is the maximum bid, it just states the max refund of 180M.

Which lead us to believe there is a possibility with the implementation of 10M Bank Notes to be the new currency, that a 210M bid would be possible.
    No one has mentioned seeing large groups of Regicide around in high level areas, so the likelihood of practicing skills in all group formats isn't being implemented. Which is needed with how highly geared Nefarious currently is.

I'm not even sure why Regicide's internal affairs would even be brought up in the first place in a TW Battlefront Report thread. xD

Perhaps you don't see them in high level areas because you can't see them when they are inside instances.
    So there are many problems, which were made worse by posts that can't be helping recruitment/retention issues, with no apparent effort to bring everyone together under a person with the needed TW knowledge to form a good strategy for long and short term. In short, another Steel.

You don't even seem to even know the basics of our foundation in TW success. We had a lot to learn, but we've come a long way, from losing 2 months in a row to Nefarious, there was a lot of experimenting, adjusting, and taking mental note of whatever we could improve on. All I'm seeing here is a strong negativity/hate for those who do not bend over into submission.

I'd like to know why you keep comparing us to Steel? We've been around the server almost as long as Nefarious/Legendary have. Although we recently acquired some high levels, it most certainly wasn't a sudden power surge, more like a homecoming really. xD 90% of our members had chosen Regicide BEFORE Legendary fell.

• TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    You planned so well even your guildmates didn't knew the plan?

Lycanthar is in Regicide, right? o.o

Plus, if you planned to bid 200M at ANY point of the bid, it would have been much more simple to simply place it as first bid.

As for your "1)" Nefarious could have bidded on the territory a bit more South. Oh yeah, you'll say "on the last seconds before bidding ends" but eh, we can still bid a bit more south, need some reaction.

Fact is that you didn't anticipated that Nefarious could bid 200M before you do. If you were ready to bid 200M, should have in your first bid. That's risking guild funds, but that's also not risking to lose one easy territory by missing TW.

Your plans are not "cunning", they are confusing because each time you're talking of your "plan" with all seriousness, you're contradicting yourself.
    As for how "desilusionnal" I am, I'm sorry but you did not stated about west or south. You stated the fact that Nefarious cut you off LG.

Yeah, re-wording that does: Regicide grows because of ex-LG reinforcement. Mind if I recall that Regicide won his first land mainly because of LG strategy mistakes?

I said mainly because we don't know what would have happened if it has came to be correctly planned from LG side.

And to Telarith post, +1.

As a matter of fact, I did state west, shall I quote it from myself in the other post? Read the Fourth Post If you need some refinement on your reading comprehension skills, there's two professors I can refer you to. xD

And Regicide won their first land in December from WiccanWay b:chuckle. Asterelle remembers =P

Regicide seems to be the main topic of discussion of "Lack of Strategy." Yet we aren't the ones losing lands due to "Strategy mistakes." You have yet to offer any legitimate reason to why we have a "Lack of Strategy." Please enlighten me :) You seem to know us better than we do. We are still the target of unsupported, wild assumptions as usual xD

Apparently ideas are still unclear/confusing to you even after I explain. Really, I don't know how to be any more clear and concise than I already am xD If you can't conceptualize, sometimes things are just best not to be apprehended, especially not after the third, fourth attempt :)

edited October 2009
    If Regicide was that successfull, if Regi have all this strength, if Regicide is so united,

Why did you closed the TW pay thread on your forums? -rolleyes-
    Notice I don't troll, I got told by Regicide members.

Why didn't Regi became a powerhouse as Nefarious and Legendary?

And please, don't talk about respect, half your active PK members has pro-trashtalk activity, or past. Respect is a thing you don't get because "my faction told me to.", it's a virtue you'd better have even when no one is forcing you to.

Editing to answer TheDan previous post:

Still, you're dodging half the fact I'm talking you about.
    My bad for the "west" thingie. But I still don't get why is Regicide so worried. They already know that Legendary wouldn't attack them, pretty much focused on defending.

I was talking of the first land of this green patch on the map :P (Nothing means in that.)
    And you know it, no reason to brag about a "I win it one week but lose it the following" territory.

You aren't the one losing due to Defencing strategies mistakes, since you didn't have to face it yet.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    If Regicide was that successfull, if Regi have all this strength, if Regicide is so united,

Why did you closed the TW pay thread on your forums? -rolleyes-
    Notice I don't troll, I got told by Regicide members.

One of the other officers closed it, and I re-opened it. =P None of your business anyways.
    Why didn't Regi became a powerhouse as Nefarious and Legendary?

- The mechanics have shifted since the beginning of the server. All the factions that got to grab free PVE land were instantly 'powerhouses.' We've grown slowly and steadily since the beginning as a non-land holding faction. Seppuku, Nemesis, Rebirth, Steel, and Ravenous were the more aggressive non-land holding factions that all used merges to reach the top. And with those merges all consolidated strong positions on the map.

On the other hand, people would not recognize a faction as a powerhouse if they aren't on the map :P Even after "Rebirth" came to Regicide, and our power level increased sharply b:chuckle, we were not acknowledged :P
    And please, don't talk about respect, half your active PK members has pro-trashtalk activity, or past.

Coming from a faction that has accused people of hacking in TW and their opponent's archers throwing axes, I really don't think you guys have much credibility left, I find that hard to believe.
    Respect is a thing you don't get because "my faction told me to.", it's a virtue you'd better have even when no one is forcing you to.

That says a lot for Nefarious then =P You guys actually have the no trash talking in world chat rule in bold in your application, because "your faction told you to.". xD

Still, you're dodging half the fact I'm talking you about.
    My bad for the "west" thingie. But I still don't get why is Regicide so worried. They already know that Legendary wouldn't attack them, pretty much focused on defending.

You'd be worried too if your faction was ganked by the rest of the server in PVP every day. Who's to say they won't do that in TW too? I do have reason to be skeptical about this.

I often see Nef, Leg, Enelysion, LGforever, Unique, Dreaming, etc all squading together to try and take down Reg =P

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    And Regicide won their first land in December from WiccanWay b:chuckle. Asterelle remembers =P

No I dont! I blocked that phase from memory long ago... *shudders*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • riddiculus
    riddiculus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    So heres my prediction over the coming months...
    Now that regis been cut... they have no choice but to attack nef to gain land... n nef will retaliate...

and by my hypothesis.. i predict that nef will still prove too strong and by the end of... ermm...13 week(i think)? (1 week=1 territory)... the whole map will b red..

And tho i do not like nef being monopoly... b:surrender..I would like to see wat happen after the whole map turn red b:laugh... will b the first in perfect world international history...

and you can then call the game perfectly red world international... xD
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Unfortunately, I do not see Regicide as being able to become a credible threat anymore. As has been pointed out before, throwing high levels together and expecting success does not work, as evidenced by Steel's defeat. People have to have strategy, know the mechanics, know their class, know general idea of every other class; and in high level, know the individual heavy hitters you will be facing. To overcome gear differences, they must train in tactics, train in groups, and train with multiple groups working together.

Regicide has, with just 2 posts, shown they do not have the knowledge required to actually be any different than Steel. First, not knowing a very basic concept that was known by sub-40s around a year ago. And with defection from the guilds that did; either they aren't talking, they had no clue and just did what they were told, or they are trying to inform but are being ignored.
    Youll have to consider tho one thing diff. with the past factions like steel seppuku and whatnot that have risen and fallen quickly with quick gain of high lvls. They didnt have a core foundation built before they started recruiting heavily the high lvls. Steel lasted what... 3months, during the time they recruited immediately and crashed all in that short period of time, and now the poor leader has wedged himself in one of the factions he supposedly tried to fight. Imagine the possibilities they might have had if the leader and all their members actually held on to their guild for a whole year?

The weakening of LG did great part in this change and we cant all deny that. But as with the course of history, when a power falls, the others that are waiting, waiting, waiting will come to rise up in their place. (honestly at this point its still hard to tell who) Overnight factions of course like steel seppuku nemesis etc will probably dissipate as fast as they built up, as already proven. But just because a faction pops their color up on the map in the last few weeks suddenly doesnt mean theyll take the course of those 3 month guilds. You have to look back on that factions history. How long have they been here? Did they have a core group that stuck together even through hard times? How active in TW? Would they have disbanded outright if LG HADN'T fallen? Do they have the will to stick together through many losses?

Regi wasnt anywhere near disbanding or falling even before the LG weakening, and much less their consecutive losses for the half past year. The only thing tho is most likely they need more time to accommodate themselves to the new joining members. Its like a small business expanding. Youve known how to do business, youve known how the market works, but you will still need time to accommodate yourself to your own new growing market, so much new positions, new routes, items etc. and the first few months will be hectic and maybe even a bit overwhelming. Keep in mind this is all with a leader who has stayed leader longer than any of the faction leaders on the current map combined.

Well unless you had pple sneak in you really cant say because you dont know what exactly is talked over. I'll bet some pple arent aware nefs old tw lead sinangel even asked some factions to attack LG witha bribe of a non-attack on land gained from LG. (how many he got around to i have no idea) So many things outsiders dont know. What kind of decisions did they make first? What were the factors that changed the outcome of their supposed results that the public has not heard of? Were there incidents that stacked that turned their results 180 degrees? Extremely simple changes can stack and make a well thought of plan turn into a disaster sometimes.

no comment since i honestly dont know
    Read above quotes.

It seems alot are now picking at regi only because they are getting noticed on the map now. Things were extremely quiet compared to the days LG and nef were strong and in deadlock, and alot pretty much dismissed them as a fly that you can just shoo away easily when it comes on you. You do realize that some factions were active, but not extremely noticed.
    There are other TW factions other than regi that are pretty active in TW, like enelysion, lionsoul, dreaming, blah blah. 'Friends' arent the only reason a whole bunch of high lvls flocked more to regis way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    OH LAWDY

this thread has become nothing more than a finger pointing history lesson b:tired
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
    edited October 2009
    OH LAWDY

this thread has become nothing more than a finger pointing history lesson b:tired
    way better than an dead forum
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited October 2009
    way better than an dead forum

why? does sanc not TW anymore? As long as there is TW there should be news...

oh wait, this is sanctuary. my bad
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    Raydoit - Sanctuary Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited October 2009

You'd be worried too if your faction was ganked by the rest of the server in PVP every day. Who's to say they won't do that in TW too? I do have reason to be skeptical about this.

I often see Nef, Leg, Enelysion, LGforever, Unique, Dreaming, etc all squading together to try and take down Reg =P

Like there isn't a reason people team up to take you guys out. Regi is acting worse than nef did with pk. You all just get a huge squad and gang up on single individuals. If someone tries to 1v1 you guys still gang them. People who were my friends in Leg have totally changed and pk all Leg and former Leg including myself on sight and so does the rest of regi which pretty much makes Leg and former Leg fight you guys which you ,without a doubt, brought upon yourselves. The only people who fight regi is nef and Leg. When you say Enelysion you must mean me and Zuyue because we are like the only ones who pk in Enel. And yeah you should expect getting ganged in TW for your crude style of PKing and....well you guys are just asses so yeah expect to face the whole server when Leg is done. Oh and GG on lowering yourselves to the likes of wizelled.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

See its black and white now. It means I quit! How poetic and stuff.
    edited October 2009
    why? does sanc not TW anymore? As long as there is TW there should be news...

oh wait, this is sanctuary. my bad
    lets take you back to your retirement home grandpa b:chuckle let the other pple worry about it
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    omg *faceroll on keyboard*
    eibnf;osugbnoirgninhpint

dan willow asked you to show up as a sign of your good intentions. she didn't ask your faction. I told her not to even waste her breath on you guys. as for you all being the only faction out there that is still trying, another lol'able statement which shall be put down in my book of lol'ly **** that I have seen in my time here. there isn't much trying when a faction is down and gone. regicide just swooped in like the rest of the vultures on this server.

bottom line, regicide didn't actively take part in tw's for HOW long? and I HIGHHLYYYYYYYY doubt you (regicide) have been working on "brilliant" tw strategies in the months (a few months would be an understatement) that you all didn't do TW's. So in that time Dan has managed to rassle together a faction of pk'rs who have very little knowledge on how to handle TW (with the exception of the Legendary players, and julia) which brings me to my ultimate point...Regicide is only on the map until Nef turns their eye on them. with all the arrogance that I have lately seen among Regi players, I would assume it is only a matter of time before Nef fully mobilizes...and then what will you do dan? I've seen your cata squads, they are absolutely horrendous. are you aware that clerics go in cata squads? because I never see any (except for briala, I saw her once o.o)
    Regicide is at the mercy of Nef, and I think they might realize this...but again, I doubt it.

There had been several opportunities in the past for Regicide to grab land in the past when there were still other strong factions for Regicide to attack with against Nef. But Regicide doesn't do anything unless they feel like it. Again, they do as they please and are oddly proud of it, even if it makes zero sense. You've been cut off Dan, you fumbled the ball, again. Keep ignoring the obvious, after-all none of this really matters :p

*lulzy update* my friend texted me saying that Dan pm'd her today telling her how Regicide is going to finally attack Nef this next week...oOOoOoOoOoOoOOo. I was pissed that I got a text pertaining to PWI D< but also had a good lol.

*extra lulzy update* world chatting for GM's after TW bidding doesn't go your way. priceless <3

Best wishes, keep the rabblerabble lulzy for me <3
  • Sarunya - Sanctuary
    Sarunya - Sanctuary Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    When you say Enelysion you must mean me and Zuyue because we are like the only ones who pk in Enel.

Sorry Ray I don't feel too sure about myself yet in Pk to support you guys heh (yeah.. being ganged scares me indeed). I'm still watching on the sidelines, cheering at you though! b:victory
    well you guys are just asses so yeah expect to face the whole server when Leg is done.

Keep the language nice please. b:surrender

How come "we" are all suddenly talking about regicide? O_o
    Btw, what happened to the (sometimes lol) funny ambushing pk style? xD Has it become all group vs group these days?
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    Raydoit - Sanctuary Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I was pissed that I got a text pertaining to PWI D< but also had a good lol.

I lold.

30 minutes ago I was pking regi with nef and my own squad. A nef and one of my mates said they wanted regi for 5v1/ganging them (big surprise) then when we kicked regi out of west gate. Then I see stealthninja WCing asking if all factions are against regi now and he seemed confused. Surely regi isn't surprised that everyone is against them. You guys know what you do in pk and how you act when you have wizelled around. I noticed how many people are pissed at regi and how they want their in-game blood including several nefs. Your actions in pk might have actually provoked nef to attack you guys b:laugh.

OMG Leg you can rebuild in a month while they fight =O!! xD

@ Saru: I didn't mean to say you need to be pking I am just saying he shouldn't be saying the whole faction of Eneylsion is against them just because I PK them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

See its black and white now. It means I quit! How poetic and stuff.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    This is really getting stale... with people being so delusional with everything we do. At this point this has become a yes no yes no situation, nothing I say will change your opinion. Your opinions have been pre-determined, Oh well, xD I won't go out of my way to tell a vegetarian to eat meat :P

Honestly, if you really have legitimate concerns/constructive arguments you can always converse with me on that subject in game.

Anyways... I'll be posting today's TW results soon.

edited October 2009
    One of the other officers closed it, and I re-opened it. =P None of your business anyways.

Not what I heard from several people.

- The mechanics have shifted since the beginning of the server. All the factions that got to grab free PVE land were instantly 'powerhouses.' We've grown slowly and steadily since the beginning as a non-land holding faction. Seppuku, Nemesis, Rebirth, Steel, and Ravenous were the more aggressive non-land holding factions that all used merges to reach the top. And with those merges all consolidated strong positions on the map.

Solid positions? Steel had a solid position? I think you've either done a big typo in the faction name, or you just forgot tons of things. The faction you named, did won territories. By picking on the weakest faction on map, at each time. But that's how Sanctuary is. I do not recognize any strong position, if not
    1) Taken from one of the top faction. Or
    2) Can be held against the other faction on maps.

No link between 1) and 2). It can be either/or.
    On the other hand, people would not recognize a faction as a powerhouse if they aren't on the map :P Even after "Rebirth" came to Regicide, and our power level increased sharply b:chuckle, we were not acknowledged :P

Considering yourself as a powerhouse then. Because you're the 2nd faction on server I guess. Becoming a powerhouse because of factions downfall is.. not what I expect from a faction. Still you can argue Regicide grown slowly and blahblahblah. You're saying it in each post, we know that now :P But the thing is, you've been lucky people came to your faction and not to another.

Coming from a faction that has accused people of hacking in TW and their opponent's archers throwing axes, I really don't think you guys have much credibility left, I find that hard to believe.

Faction =/= single person. I kind of hoped you knew that. In each entity, there's different PART, and when a PART act, it does not engage the ENTITY everytime. (-: And if you're at the point you're talking about old stories, you're pretty much cooked, aren't you? :P Jokejoke.

That says a lot for Nefarious then =P You guys actually have the no trash talking in world chat rule in bold in your application, because "your faction told you to.". xD
    Rule which applies to every member, to keep the game civil. b:cute
    Please notice we aren't recruiting baby whining PK'er, which have a past in trashtalk discipline.

Seeing this, shouldn't you worry of the reason? Aint it because of the idea of Regicide that people have? I mean, people "gank" for reasons. Regicide happens to PK only when outnumbering, and then when manage to take down a single person, when they are 3, or a squad, when they're 10, they go trashtalk and say those people are noob. I'm sorry but that is calling to gank.
    "Alliance" can be made to reach a common objective, and it can be to get rid of people killing the fun. Your members get all cocky when outnumbering, but when it's a stalemate, they mainly run. (I'm not saying this of every of your member, I'm having only a little group of them in mind, I, by the way, respect most of Regicide members.b:victory)
    edited October 2009
    lets take you back to your retirement home grandpa b:chuckle let the other pple worry about it

you're right, i need to take my 16 hour nap b:tired