TW Predictions 4/10-4/13

Options
Nova_ - Harshlands
Nova_ - Harshlands Posts: 346 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
Hey guys. I made a new thread because the other one was becoming flame bait b:thanks
Anyways, Here are my predictions: (Attacking ----> Defending)

Mercenary
> Hunters

Hunters established themselves on the map with just two weeks ago and snce then have been developing quite nicely, Altho im pretty sure they will ditch this War and send all they got to defend Heavenly's attack.

Mercenary > Hunters , 7 mins (hopefully mercs can find the crystal >.> )

Heavenly
> Hunters

Lucky them, got a time slot with Mercs -.- . Heavenly just acquired their land via PvE last week, but based on the refund they are still lacking significant players. This one will surely be a fair fight tho, if Hunters does what i think they will do......

Hunters > Heavenly , 1 hr 10 mins

Kylin
> WolfBlade

WolfBlade just got land last week.... Its too bad they are in between the arch-enemies Kylin and Sin...... Oh well at least they got the 10 mill for the first week b:bye

Kylin > WolfBlade ; 20 mins

Fail
> Mercenary

uhhh.... Thorin is gunna solo Mercs? Maybe hes hoping they will send their full force at Unrivaled and he will score a free land. Gogo Thorin!

Mercs > fail 3 mins

Unrivaled
> Mercenary

Hehehe. Unrivaled, the creation of LEGEND and Alex, spawned from the (stupidity? Inteligence?) of Icon. based on the refund, it looks as if they have a decent following and im sure Mercs is sweating this one. I personally know a few people in URD and they have some decent experience under their belts. This will surely be an epic fight. But i think Mercs lacks the Leadership and Co-ordination to succssfully defend this one.....

Unrivaled > Mercs ; 40 minutes

Titans
> Mercenary

I admit, i have seen Titans around b4 all this "fake bidding" accusations were thrown around. But i do think its suspicious Titans tried so hard to Outbid BloodCult.... But i shall say no more this is a non- biased prediction post b:victory . Anyways... what can i say? 10k refund.............

Mercs > Titans ; Idk if they agreed to a time when mer..... Sorry non biased post i forgot ...... 10 mins

WolfBlade
> Sin

Well both have just gotten lands... But Sin has been around for a while (has been attacking lands every single week) and i think Sin has a sturdier foundation, not to mention everyones favorite Gender bender, CutieEyes

Sin > WolfBlade ; 25 mins

Kingdom
> Heavenly

Well, Kingdom *promised* Heavenly that they would NOT attack them. Poor Heavenly didnt realize they dont fit into Image's grand-master plan. We all kno kingdom and if they dont drag it out to kill-farm.......

Kingdom > Heavenly ; 10 mins

Enraged
> AvengerZ

Awww poor AvengerZ , getting their first land taken from Pendulum and now this? Ah wait... all is not as it seems folks, there is things happening behind closed doors. If you notice, Enraged outbid a much stronger faction that was atempting this teritory. 10k refund folks.....

AvengerZ > Enraged ; 10 mins

Well hope you liked it. b:victory

*Please note that these predictions are based on my knowledge of said factions. Some opinion / personal feelings are thrown in. If you dont like it, please dont Q___Q as i dont really care. I do this for fun and to see how close i can get the times, not to mention its entertaining to some*
Post edited by Nova_ - Harshlands on

Comments

• Zap - Harshlands
    Zap - Harshlands Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    "Mercs > Titans ; Idk if they agreed to a time when mer..... Sorry non biased post i forgot ...... 10 mins"

Lmao b:laugh

Yea i agree with this all. I pray some one records the fail vs merc fight lol. What would be even better is if merc can
    Nuff said.
  • Angerr - Harshlands
    Angerr - Harshlands Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Mercenary > Hunters - easy
    Hunters > Heavenly
    Kylin > WolfBlade
    Mercenary > Fail - easy
    Unrivaled > Mercs - the one to watch
    Mercs > Titans - easy
    Sin > WolfBlade
    Kingdom > Heavenly - easy
    AvengerZ > Enraged - easy
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    Nurfed - Harshlands Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    merc/titans - hmmm..I thought this was an alt fake biddin guild too however I've seen a few high lvls in Titans last night running around. Nivi has a +9 XS lol. I don't know. Probably just a play.
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Hahah yah u didnt know? 7x is the new endgame b:pleased
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I am sort of new to the whole TW thing, how does the refund thing work, is it a specific % of the bid x how many members you have?

I agree with all of the predictions, minus the time predictions. Hunters vs. Heavenly will probably be the closest match of the week, I think. Unrivaled vs. Merc will be interesting, because, as far as I know, Unrivaled has no WBs or BMs of significant level, if any at all.
  • Funkyfatface - Lost City
    Funkyfatface - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Bleh.
    I haven't seen any URD barbs or BM's at all, mostly ranged classes, cleric pulling cats ftw!
  • Snakeeater - Harshlands
    Snakeeater - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I think you are probably correct on these except the time. I think some of these will last longer then you think. Though maybe half the defending guilds have no idea how to defend so i could be wrong
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    merc/titans - hmmm..I thought this was an alt fake biddin guild too however I've seen a few high lvls in Titans last night running around. Nivi has a +9 XS lol. I don't know. Probably just a play.

I want them to go to the war and take a SS. I bet most of their high levels just moved form Mercenary to that guild to make it look normal.
    Chances are none of them even have 100 hours but Titans' leader
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elixlir - Harshlands
    Elixlir - Harshlands Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    i hope sin losses to wolfbladeb:laugh
  • Jeffreys - Harshlands
    Jeffreys - Harshlands Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    i hope sin losses to wolfbladeb:laugh

cant really say anything, tbh i personal think Sin isnt that bad, but not that good either

they have so many Barbarian!!! b:shockedb:chuckle
    [Kylin Organizer]Having Fun In The New Serverb:thanks
  • Image - Lost City
    Image - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Kingdom
    > Heavenly

Well, Kingdom *promised* Heavenly that they would NOT attack them. Poor Heavenly didnt realize they dont fit into Image's grand-master plan. We all kno kingdom and if they dont drag it out to kill-farm.......

Kingdom > Heavenly ; 10 mins

I never promised I wouldnt attack them, they bidded there without contacting me and I have had my bids planed since before server was made.
  • Isolated - Harshlands
    Isolated - Harshlands Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Bleh.
    I haven't seen any URD barbs or BM's at all, mostly ranged classes, cleric pulling cats ftw!

im a URD barb.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Persephone - Harshlands
    Persephone - Harshlands Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    what about Citadel vs 300 mobs FTW? =)
  • Referee - Harshlands
    Referee - Harshlands Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I never promised I wouldnt attack them, they bidded there without contacting me and I have had my bids planed since before server was made.

I guess you own the rights to take every land./ b:chuckle
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    *cough* well...... dont say i told ya so when things are looking a little red in 5-6 weeks.....
  • Shinigamii - Harshlands
    Shinigamii - Harshlands Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

Heavenly
    > Hunters

Lucky them, got a time slot with Mercs -.- . Heavenly just acquired their land via PvE last week, but based on the refund they are still lacking significant players. This one will surely be a fair fight tho, if Hunters does what i think they will do......

Hunters > Heavenly , 1 hr 10 mins

Awww. Hunters > Heavenly? just because they got land first doesnt mean they're better eheh. It was fun in the TW Hunters. Not gonna say what happened in there hehe. ^__^ it was fun.
    Death Note Rule #18
    A god of death cannot be killed even if stabbed in his heart with a knife or shot in the head with a gun. However, there are ways to kill a god of death, which are not generally known to the gods of death.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    *cough* well...... dont say i told ya so when things are looking a little red in 5-6 weeks.....

So what if things look red and green? every tw guild wants land there wont be 'peace' and 'fun tw for every1 yay!'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Blowme - Dreamweaver
    Blowme - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

Thanks for the FB last night. Finally someone who saw us and said we are not a "ghost faction".
    Hahah yah u didnt know? 7x is the new endgame b:pleased

Don't worry you won't be able to afford end game stuff like he does. Maybe if you quit hating and get a job, you can get yourself one as well.

O wait, recession's here must be hard using mom's and/or dad's credit card. Irony huh.
    I want them to go to the war and take a SS. I bet most of their high levels just moved form Mercenary to that guild to make it look normal.
    Chances are none of them even have 100 hours but Titans' leader

What do you want to bet on? Your toon? Please say yes. Maybe you can send a ticket to find out if we did move from Mercenary or not.

As for the TW, I definitely won't be there as I have a company dinner to go to.

In short TW will last 5 seconds. Hope that made your day.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    You're not a ghost faction, it wasnt fake bidding, it was perfectly fine.
    BUT the GMs still took action, makes a lot of sense.
    b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Nova_ - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Wow the apocalypse MUST be coming.... i agree with Lessie....b:surrender

Blowme, gtfo.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Did hell freeze yet b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Isolated - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Merc> Unrivaled

after 3 long hours, time ran up, soon as they got catas to our base they got rolled an vis versa

next week mercs land is ours XD

will have more ppl with 100 hours + more barbs an bms,

hence i was the only barb in the tw b:victory

( for URD )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Lol Mercs gunna be non-existant after next week b:bye We are def getting a TW cuz Asperity and Titans lead are banned, hence no bid blocking b:cute
  • Isolated - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    lmfao b:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Karmasbich - Harshlands
    Karmasbich - Harshlands Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Lol Mercs gunna be non-existant after next week b:bye We are def getting a TW cuz Asperity and Titans lead are banned, hence no bid blocking b:cute

Our director can bid. Nice try though. I don't understand how Titan's actions were Mercenary's fault anyway. Care to explain?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    BC is a pretty sad guild, you guys have been in existence for what? 2 weeks? And like 90% of your members have become like blind sheep followers to "bloodcult?" You guys are honestly the biggest trash talkers I've ever seen, seriously do you guys have any friends irl? -.- At least the most famous trash talker Alex is occasionally witty or funny, you guys are out there just to bully around lowbies and feel superior that you killed a bunch of in-game pixels o.0

If QQ actually leads that guild, then I feel sorry for him, b/c half of them are there to leech off TT mats so they can get that glowy wep and fail more at life.

Funny how BC instantly backstabs a guild like mercs, they're hoping to pick off an easy target, and avoid kingdom and crimson at the same time, I think BC's motives are pretty transparent...K and C aren't stupid o.0
  • Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Alex= URD
    Yes BC should have totally attacked Kingdom or Crimson with many territories between their lands.
    BC didn't have a KoS until merc decided to fake bid their way out of battle. So what lowbies did they bully before?
  • Assailer - Harshlands
    Assailer - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    we rolled hunters in 25 mnutes...wasnt even a fight
    Ex Heavenly Marshal-- Ex Leader of Divinity--
    The Point of Battle is not die for your beliefs, But instead Slay the enemy for theirs.~

The mere fact that I am attacking, intices the enemy to believe I am stronger than They~

Pkin Pkers is fun, and rewarding b:laugh
  • Angelical - Heavens Tear
    Angelical - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Merc> Unrivaled

after 3 long hours, time ran up, soon as they got catas to our base they got rolled an vis versa

next week mercs land is ours XD

will have more ppl with 100 hours + more barbs an bms,

hence i was the only barb in the tw b:victory

( for URD )

Fact is you were down to win this week and i remember you bragging on WC when you made the bid saying something to the effect of "3 2 1 bye bye Mercs", be sure you can actually win before making silly WC's like that in future, kthxbai.
  • Isolated - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    ^ fail only time i wc is when i sell stuff b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]