TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• riddiculus
    riddiculus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Why do you go out of your way to troll on us? I thought you quit this game.

You seem to forget when we helped you guys for 2 months take 4-5 lands off Nef we got nothing out of it except lose more members to both you and Nef. You didn't really give any effort to communicate with us except maybe 15 minutes before TW bidding closed to tell us to attack Nef. I'm sorry to say but you didn't give us much choice other than to attack you.

I'm not sure why you expected to keep us as "allies" when you guys went your own way as soon as you thought you could solo Nef, and bid the first minute bidding opened; making it impossible for us to get the same time slot as you.

And for your information, you kicked us when we were down too. You ganged us at Sanctuary and Forest of Haze with Outlaw when we asked you to attack Nefarious with us and "Rebirth." We never took that personally, and we continued to ask for your help against Nefarious and you continued to push it aside. ;)

Are you assuming Nef went easy on us? And played with us? That was not the case. Especially not after 90 minutes of trying to zergling rush our B gate and failing to take our towers down inside. Basically each push did 5% to our crystal with 4 10x barbs. b:chuckle

Nice...

It proves my believe on " What goes around comes around" b:laughb:laugh
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    my identity is a secret but my name is a clue!

oh yeah... im really well known too ;)

at least like 2 months ago when i still played

oh and another clue... im really bloody rich in game

Andro babeh! *licks*

gimmeh your muniez <3
    b:dirty
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    Raydoit - Sanctuary Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I've always believed in fair play and good sportsmanship.

LOL

Oh yeah, I totally believe that. Ya should mention this to all the people regi gangs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

See its black and white now. It means I quit! How poetic and stuff.
  • Stealthninja - Sanctuary
    Stealthninja - Sanctuary Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    LOL

Oh yeah, I totally believe that. Ya should mention this to all the people regi gangs.

Stop QQing, everyone gangs now days and plus u can have good sportsmanship even if ur "ganged"
    if u go outa safe expect to be ganged
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    Stop QQing, everyone gangs now days and plus u can have good sportsmanship even if ur "ganged"

A cleric gets jumped by a random 9x bm and archer while doing OHT daily. He drops the archer, but the bm kills him. He goes back, confident he can drop both of them with some chi and the lack of suprise element they had the first time. Drops the archer again, fights the bm and gets greeted by an arma from a regi barb who joined their squad (who ironically enough, asked the said cleric and a veno friend on more than one ocasion for help with blackhole).

Real sportsmanship right there! b:laugh

So please, if you wanna justify ganking, lame as it may be, by all means go on ahead. If you get off on ganking lvl30 people with a squad full of 90s, knock yourself out. But don't confuse it with fair play or sportsmanship, as they go together like oil and water.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    wtf wai does the archer always lose in this story! b:cry
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited October 2009

Unfortunately ganging has become commonplace, however regicide ppl never leave safe unless they have a 3 to 1 person advantage, some nef may do the same, but ALL of regi does it. Even dan, who preaches sportsmanship, must notice his guild is now the most unsporting guild in game. Frankly i dont care if i get ganged, if it take 5 of you to kill me, it brings a smile to my face that you must fight like that.
    Sage BM, hated by many,and i hate you all aswell b:cute
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i used to enjoy reading all this drama, but now...it's all just in repetition. b:cry
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
    edited October 2009
    Unfortunately ganging has become commonplace, however regicide ppl never leave safe unless they have a 3 to 1 person advantage, some nef may do the same, but ALL of regi does it. Even dan, who preaches sportsmanship, must notice his guild is now the most unsporting guild in game. Frankly i dont care if i get ganged, if it take 5 of you to kill me, it brings a smile to my face that you must fight like that.

if i havent mistaken, outside west gate i would say 80% of the time theres regi outside of SZ while nef/lg/dreaming and others(all teamed up) r sitting on top of the building waiting till they outnumber us then come out

this is not where we should be talking about this... its the "battlefront" thread not the "PK" thread
    edited October 2009
    A cleric gets jumped by a random 9x bm and archer while doing OHT daily. He drops the archer, but the bm kills him. He goes back, confident he can drop both of them with some chi and the lack of suprise element they had the first time. Drops the archer again, fights the bm and gets greeted by an arma from a regi barb who joined their squad (who ironically enough, asked the said cleric and a veno friend on more than one ocasion for help with blackhole).

Real sportsmanship right there! b:laugh

So please, if you wanna justify ganking, lame as it may be, by all means go on ahead. If you get off on ganking lvl30 people with a squad full of 90s, knock yourself out. But don't confuse it with fair play or sportsmanship, as they go together like oil and water.

i didnt say every time it is i was merely stating a fact. besides nef has done that to me too so its not just regi
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    lol

all i can say to this thread

zzzzzzzzzzzz

and yup im gonna get some people posting here talking trash about me too now
    so gg
    and go ahead
    ill sit here and read those angry words.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
  • riddiculus
    riddiculus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    well i think if u wanna flame about how u get ganked and pked and 5 on 1ed by ppl you shuld do it in another thread...

like "Pk Front Report" or somethingb:chuckle

Keep the post here bout tw's and the map n stuff related
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    if i havent mistaken, outside west gate i would say 80% of the time theres regi outside of SZ while nef/lg/dreaming and others(all teamed up) r sitting on top of the building waiting till they outnumber us then come out

this is not where we should be talking about this... its the "battlefront" thread not the "PK" thread

yes regi is out of SZ, with 5-10 ppl, never alone, the reason ppl build forces to come out, is also that we notice your 5+ people staying inside SZ to jump the people that leave aswell.

Also reading WC earlier while on one of my alts i read something nice which proves what a lot of people say to be true. Someone mentioned a low lvl pk fest at silver pool, note the low lvl, i was in the area so had a look, with no intention of pk'ing. All of a sudden, regi show up to wipe the low lvl's out, how surprising.

But enough of this, this is a tw thread, so lets get back to that, and hopefully some great fights tonight
    edited October 2009
    people....are entertaining.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dawhitemage
    dawhitemage Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    people....are entertaining.

you.... are not a cookie b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something. - Plato
    Wolfteam (softynx) IGN: 547212436 ;) (this is a fps game so in no way competes with pwi lulz)
    edited October 2009
    you.... are not a cookie b:sad

b:chuckle

lul
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bloodredmage
    bloodredmage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I've always believed in fair play and good sportsmanship.

From my personal pk experiences with regi ( whenever you were present ) I'll agree to this . We did fair numbers or in a way to balance numbers with lvls if they weren't the same .

So yea I could say Dan's into fair play and remember this is coming from some1 who wouldn't even cover up for his own guild members if they did lame stuff .

However Dan , keep in mind that's the way you think or the way you'd want every1 from your faction to think & act and sometimes it can be pretty hard to find ppl who share the same thoughts as you ( and yes I'm speaking from personal experience as well :P ) .
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    From my personal pk experiences with regi ( whenever you were present ) I'll agree to this . We did fair numbers or in a way to balance numbers with lvls if they weren't the same .

So yea I could say Dan's into fair play and remember this is coming from some1 who wouldn't even cover up for his own guild members if they did lame stuff .

However Dan , keep in mind that's the way you think or the way you'd want every1 from your faction to think & act and sometimes it can be pretty hard to find ppl who share the same thoughts as you ( and yes I'm speaking from personal experience as well :P ) .

Oi tomato. Come back b:sad I miss that ugly overgrown cleavage of yours :D
  • bloodredmage
    edited October 2009
    oi Tomato. Come Back B:sad I Miss That ugly Overgrown Cleavage Of Yours :d

D i e !!!!!!! 8D
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited October 2009

Your one to talk.

Your wife is infamous outside of Nefarious for never leaving SZ and killing low levels/alts for her red name. Everyone laughs at her....

The only time she leaves SZ is to go to another SZ and to purge while you do all the hard work. Or if she is outside of SP, and she has her haxbird out in which she lets do all the hard work.

Regicide is infamous for ganking, but it is only because they were forced to group together in PK. Nef has always been infamous for overkill in PK, and Regi had to learn to fight fire with fire.

Although...on the flip side:

I certainly dont agree with PKing low levels. I know quite a few Regi that do it, and actually grief the low levels. They behave themselves around TheDan, but when the boss is away, or not paying attention, they camp low levels and kill them at every chance they get. Its really pathetic, actually....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    Your one to talk.

Your wife is infamous outside of Nefarious for never leaving SZ and killing low levels/alts for her red name. Everyone laughs at her....

The only time she leaves SZ is to go to another SZ and to purge while you do all the hard work. Or if she is outside of SP, and she has her haxbird out in which she lets do all the hard work.

Regicide is infamous for ganking, but it is only because they were forced to group together in PK. Nef has always been infamous for overkill in PK, and Regi had to learn to fight fire with fire.

I certainly dont agree with PKing low levels. I know quite a few Regi that do it, and actually grief the low levels. They behave themselves around TheDan, but when the boss is away, or not paying attention, they camp low levels and kill them at every chance they get. Its really pathetic, actually....

Risen, your opinion on Freya means about as much as nothing, You are bitter that she divorced you after a couple weeks because of what you are like. As for killing low lvl's that leave safe, 90% of pk'ers on server do this, not just her. You call a nix a haxbird, what idiocy is that, almost as good as dan's "why cant i bid 200mil and an item". You say nef started the gank wars, incorrect. Way way before i joined nef, the gank wars were started by LG. Regi just hoped on lg's side, leeching until lg were down so they could rise up. It squite sad that the guild dan worked so hard to make respectable, has had its once proud reputation destroyed within a matter of 2-3 weeks
  • bloodredmage
    edited October 2009
    Risen, your opinion on Freya means about as much as nothing, You are bitter that she divorced you after a couple weeks because of what you are like. As for killing low lvl's that leave safe, 90% of pk'ers on server do this, not just her. You call a nix a haxbird, what idiocy is that, almost as good as dan's "why cant i bid 200mil and an item". You say nef started the gank wars, incorrect. Way way before i joined nef, the gank wars were started by LG. Regi just hoped on lg's side, leeching until lg were down so they could rise up. It squite sad that the guild dan worked so hard to make respectable, has had its once proud reputation destroyed within a matter of 2-3 weeks

Oh , your Dark_Freya's husband , the one who was always staying close to the big boys when it came to pking even if they were on the enemy's side . Being on different sides we had some "nice" chit-chats despite the fact that we didn't even have each other on f/l and it was during a pk fight :D .

Anyway I hope you know where I'm going with this discussion , 1 word could describe her let's not say it :P . I hope your a cautious husband :) .
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Your one to talk.

offtopic: I like your sig lol.

ontopic: (insert some random QQ about nef/leg/regi.)
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009

Actually when I was pking it was like we got a group of 5 or 6 and we would **** your group of 8-10. Then you would come back wait in SZ then the whole effin faction shows up to take out 6 people and usually when I QQ about you guys calling the whole faction you guys say they came on their own (I guess they came on their own the hundreds of other times as well).

IMO good sportsmanship would be to try to take us out after being defeated rather than doubling your numbers lolol.

Also I have nothing better to do than to troll these forums so save your breath.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• bloodredmage
    edited October 2009
    Actually when I was pking it was we got like a group of 5 or 6 and we would **** your group of 8-10. Then you would come back wait in SZ then the whole effin faction shows up to take out 6 people and usually when I QQ about you guys calling the whole faction you guys say they came on their own (I guess they came on their own the hundreds of other times as well).

IMO good sportsmanship would be to try to take use out after being defeated rather than doubling your numbers lolol.

Also I have nothing better to do than to troll the forums so save your breath.

o.O , the little ray that I always bullied in duels grew up , especially talk-wise :P . Although you've quit too right ? :D .
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    At the height of Legendary's power we got lucky to make it to the end of a 3 hour defense against Nef. You lasted an hour you say? It's already over Dan, your faction is already the captives of Nef. If you think Nef wasn't toying with you these last two nights, then well...first I am shocked...you're thinking b:shocked but second...consider how many people in Nef have been waiting for some TW fun. Of course they dragged out your TW's...they wanted to have fun. If they wanted to roll you, as Remi said, they would.

Why do I bash you? Because it is fun. Because I like to see you come on here and parade your faction's "high level of sportsmanship" and "we have come through so much to get to where we are"... comments like those make me lolz. If your faction had any level of sportsmanship, well...do I really need to explain this? Regicide has almost zero sportsmanship. Your accomplishments... are trivial...you took land from a crippled faction. You're a faction of vultures, not skilled players. Your faction just happened to have the most high levels and got their teeth into LG. But I guess that's all part of the game. Guess what, Dreaming also got land... and unlike your factions players who have gone out of their way lately to antagonize people on this server, Dreaming hasn't...so far their strategy already annihilates anything you claimed to have "planned".

I can play more than one game at a time Dan. I have a lot of friends that still play this game and like to talk to them. Making fun of your train-wreck is an added bonus :p

I don't know what happened back when LG took land from Regi... I wasn't in the faction at the time. I can assume that you lost land in a more fair situation than LG has had. They have done an excellent job holding onto what they have, considering what their numbers look like.

Again, you start spewing BS, I don't know what you talk about most of the time. You make up all these things about us deserting you as allies and QQ here and there.
    Any past alliances with leaders other than Akasera are beyond my knowledge...Although if I had to take a shot in the dark I would assume Milari/ Des_X or whoever denied you guys on an alliance simply because she/ he didn't see the need. Milari was a very level headed person, and an excellent leader...if she didn't see your "excellent sportsmanship" and other "great qualities" well then, I am gonna go ahead and assume regicide has never had them ;)

*edit* Ah, just informed of your attack failing. My condolences Regi. I'm sure Dan planned to lose because it will somehow effect the Nef psyche, don't worry...next week!
    edited October 2009
    and the drama continues dun dun duhhhhhhhhhh b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    o.O , the little ray that I always bullied in duels grew up , especially talk-wise :P . Although you've quit too right ? :D .

Yes I have grown quite a bit but when looking at strife's post I feel like a little girl.

I have quit for the most part. Gave mikey my EQ and if a new server comes ill role a barb. If I haven't found another mmo and no new server I might try out new classes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    shhh. don't talk of leaving ray...the mods will come in b:shocked
  • Sarugami - Sanctuary
    Sarugami - Sanctuary Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    wait...so if a faction going down..we're not supposed to attack it and trying to claim the lands and just let nef take everything? or we should leave the faction alone with all that land just because it's going down? I don't get the logic that if you attacking a faction that is going down will be consider as vulture faction. Are we supposed to charge blindly at nef w/o any financial source to back us up?...does that consider as being brave or just being a fool?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]