TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Options

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Sarunya - Sanctuary
    Sarunya - Sanctuary Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i like QQing with aya tho >.> and thats what hes here for. ^ see? i think you should worry more about your own members than another faction tho.. <_<; stuff said between me n aya arent said to belittle each other in an ill willed way

Are you trying to make a point here? I think my faction is doing perfectly fine but thank you for your concern. Now on the other hand if you would put as much effort in your faction as in your forum spamming (QQ we got low sign ups QQ).. You might have done better in your TWs. Try working on it instead of whining about it. ;)

Oh.. I somehow got dragged into all of this afterall b:cute

This video has been removed by the user.

b:sad

New url posted, ty for pointing that out! (:
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Are you trying to make a point here? I think my faction is doing perfectly fine but thank you for your concern. Now on the other hand if you would put as much effort in your faction as in your forum spamming (QQ we got low sign ups QQ).. You might have done better in your TWs. Try working on it instead of whining about it. ;)

i dont really understand what your saying sarunya. Unless you wanted to insinuate something, isnt it only natural for you to worry about your own faction than another?? Theres no reason for you to get all hot over that. If there was a point that needed to be made, thats about the only thing, and the topics not even on that anymore... You didnt get dragged into anything last i remember b:question because there was no post about you nor any enelysion member involved, unless of course you made some sort of extra comment by yourself, pulling yourself in. And um, you should reread that last few pages >_> no ones actually complaining about how low signups they could get....

★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    so much random **** in this thread b:shocked Kinda wanted to see what TW is like now, but then i said **** this... b:chuckle I want this to got back to the time of seppuku and the original amplified b:cry Those were epic time, along with the three hour battle between legendary and nefarious. It all went to **** when somehow, after legendary took two lands from nefarious, it fell apart, i still don't understand what the hell happened. QQ
    edited July 2010
    Options
    so much random **** in this thread b:shocked Kinda wanted to see what TW is like now, but then i said **** this... b:chuckle I want this to got back to the time of seppuku and the original amplified b:cry Those were epic time, along with the three hour battle between legendary and nefarious. It all went to **** when somehow, after legendary took two lands from nefarious, it fell apart, i still don't understand what the hell happened. QQ
    the lv requisite 40-60 days b:chuckle lv70 was like so PRO i remember we looked at them in awe
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    hehe, the nine people in seppuku **** the entire guild of verticoli XD that was epic and epic fail, then again verti recruited fail people b:laugh And the 36 people in amplified vs 60+ in NWO... No lag TW was so much fun b:dirty
    btw, anybody remember kireenayouko?
    edited July 2010
    Options
    hehe, the nine people in seppuku **** the entire guild of verticoli XD that was epic and epic fail, then again verti recruited fail people b:laugh And the 36 people in amplified vs 60+ in NWO... No lag TW was so much fun b:dirty
    btw, anybody remember kireenayouko?
    i thought it was vs shockwave? =o nishtara group... or am i thinking different b:surrender
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Seppuku didn't succeed against shockwave, so they went after NWO. I was in amplified at that time :P We had an agreement with Sepukku that they would go through us directly to Nef, and we would get the land back the week after. (Since the original goal was to defeat nef). Then something happened I don't remember too clearly, but pretty sure it was that Sepp lost to Nef. Then Deadbone pulled all the top members of amp and went to Sepp promising to come back after a few weeks, which was a total lie XD. Oh yeah, at that time, I had an lucrative salary of 1.5 mil a week XD and we only had two to three lands XD I remember boooost was so pissed offed that she only got 10k for a TW XD no idea what kind of calculations deadbone did XD
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

Her point was that it was bickering between her and Aya and you should stay out of it. Of course, anyone has the right to comment in a public forum, but there was no reason to get nasty. So this is how you treat someone who tried to cooperate with you and Enely during the last few weeks huh?
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Ruvil - Sanctuary
    Ruvil - Sanctuary Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    so much for new beginnings ... >_>

stop arguing... Video Evidence b:victory

Vindicate vs Amplified weeks 1 and 2.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/RuvilPW
    Its self-service on the music ^_^;; I put suggestions in my favorites section. I've been having a lot of technical difficulty and its my first time trying this stuff, sorry its late and pretty rough.

Now each of you can judge for yourselves, do keep in mind that these are only very short segments, I don't really have a clue what I am doing, and at the risk of sounding arrogant you are watching from the point of view of one of the most offensively [in-terms of virtual damage, not insults >_>] powerful sins on the server, albeit also a complete TW noob [for sin] and unused to using/having certain apos [ty regi, drugs are addictive, but I keep wasting them ><].

-=If not interested in Vin vs Amp stop reading and save 10 minutes of your life=-

My own assessment/OPINION of Vin vs Amp. [since people seem so interested, and I did watch both replays like 10000 times ><]

1st week.
    Gear: Vin (BUT not by that much)
    #'s: Amp (but it was NOT 2:1 even if some members felt that way)

was amps archers vs vins bms low #'s on both sides allowed amps archers to snipe off vindicates melee. "bad" geared players (this is true for both sides) proved that they are not so non-factor by providing walls of stunning and immobilization, however I feel that this was more advantageous for the ranged side. There were a lot more contributing factors but this was the main point, this is not a QQ flame or excuse just my observations from the 1st tw, late congrats to Amplified on their victory. [why wasn't there a flame war from this TW? I cannot help but feel like some people just don't want us to do well b:surrender]

2nd week.
    Gear: Vindicate (This time by more, enough that we could faceroll on keyboard and win? No. enough to make a difference? Yes)
    #'s: Amp? (this time the difference was negligible, though I am not sure, it seemed like Amp fielded less then the 1st week which was surprising.)

at the risk of revealing TOP SECRET information Vindicate was able to bring more then 1 archer and more then 1 wizard so we basically doubled+ our ranged damage potential. Additionally we reached a tipping point in #'s and were able to finally reach/kill amp archers much more then previous TW. Base buffer was also tremendously helpful. Again I am late, but ty for the fight Amp, I actually did learn a lot as it was my 2nd try as sin in TW.

closing remarks (this is 1 reason why I never posted on here, cause I write essays for forum posts, forgive me :3)
    It seems like there are several causes for all the drama, I will foolishly attempt to clarify some of them.

1) Gear/#s. there are more factors for a TW win/loss but these are important/easy to understand ones. No one like to win just BECAUSE of factor x or factor y [unless those are skill, teamwork, dedication, and effort - this applies to more then PWI]. Both sides may have felt that their victory was cheapened by such claims, regardless of if such claims were ever overtly stated.

2)Vindicate attack motivation (from my own head and what I picked up from fellow members)
    week 1 - combination of "Im reeeeeeallllly borrrreeeed" "dude lets just try it" "can we win?" "lets become famous"
    Vindicate attack motivation week 2- "grrr we lost last week" "I wanna give it another shot" "last week was alot of fun" "Think we can win this time?"

3)Inaccurate statements. People do not like being misunderstood inaccurate reporting of statements motivations etc never goes well >_>. I don't believe that people did so intentionally. It was just their perspective aided by all the arrows stuck in their butt or seeing giant flaming nirvana axes [Nirvana TT weapons >>>Nirvana lunar weapons XD].

Vindicate- We have some gear, and some level, are we all that way? is that all we are? Only Time will tell [or you can just trust me that the answer is no :P] We are our own faction, we will make our own decisions, and will figure it out ourselves [just like any other faction]. b:bye

If you read this entire post, you have my appreciation. Pat yourself on the back since that was no easy feat.

p.s. I will try to make better vids, it would be nice if someone explained/taught me how to b:thanks ... so long that it's embarrassing.
    edited July 2010
    Options
    "lets become famous" part is kinda cute =o
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lol things did change... legendary who were once it's own faction who bowed to noone is now regicide's pet faction. Kinda like the eminence of nef. Think about it... When TheDan first attacked Leg and betrayed them (It angered most of the members ofcourse), he said Leg will eventually help them aka: be their dogs. He even made a thread about help us destroy nef or sth. eventually here you are today doing exactly what regicide wants you to do. Saying regicide had nothing to do with what you do today is all false. Sure nef was the top faction then but when you have the chance to take the opportunity to be different you guys wont do it.. You'll still do what regicide asks you to and that is to keep attacking nef get more colors blah blah

Legendary hasn't triple attacked with Regicide in several weeks. Our meetings eventually came to the conclusion that it was in every faction (involved) best interest to stop going with Regicide as they can stand on their own, and attacking without them would increase other factions chances of winning, which it has done. (oh god punctuation massacre)

I've never seen Legendary as a pet faction to anyone. Sorry, but working with another group of people for a "shared" interest does not make you a pet. I do not see a land won by Regicide or Enelysion or Amplified because of combined efforts worthy of deeming us a "pet faction". We all share a common goal I think, and we also realize that without each others collective efforts, a victory in any sense would be impossible for anyone. That's why I bare no ill will, do not think poorly when Legendary doesn't win a land. I don't play this game, or show up to TW every week expecting a reward that I can personally gain from. I don't need Legendary to have land, or be on the map. We have stabilized as a faction without a continual presence on the map despite our efforts. That kind of strength is unique in my eyes.

We will never bow to Nefarious or Regicide. I put my personal distaste for Regicide aside when I realized that Regi would have had a lot less success in gleaming lands from us had it not been for the pressure of Nefarious. Ultimately Legendary's losses, every faction, has suffered losses because of Nefarious. Why any faction would be motivated to help them is beyond me, though I assume personal (faction) gain is a big contributing factor in ever wanting to work with them. Either way, they have ALWAYS taken everything from anyone, even factions they worked with at one point or another. For that, Nefarious must lose everything.

Enelysion, Regicide, any faction that tripled Legendary back then and won land eventually lost that land to Nefarious. People seem to forget that, you always lose working with them.
  • AirFogi - Sanctuary
    AirFogi - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Legendary hasn't triple attacked with Regicide in several weeks. Our meetings eventually came to the conclusion that it was in every faction (involved) best interest to stop going with Regicide as they can stand on their own, and attacking without them would increase other factions chances of winning, which it has done. (oh god punctuation massacre)

I've never seen Legendary as a pet faction to anyone. Sorry, but working with another group of people for a "shared" interest does not make you a pet. I do not see a land won by Regicide or Enelysion or Amplified because of combined efforts worthy of deeming us a "pet faction". We all share a common goal I think, and we also realize that without each others collective efforts, a victory in any sense would be impossible for anyone. That's why I bare no ill will, do not think poorly when Legendary doesn't win a land. I don't play this game, or show up to TW every week expecting a reward that I can personally gain from. I don't need Legendary to have land, or be on the map. We have stabilized as a faction without a continual presence on the map despite our efforts. That kind of strength is unique in my eyes.

We will never bow to Nefarious or Regicide. I put my personal distaste for Regicide aside when I realized that Regi would have had a lot less success in gleaming lands from us had it not been for the pressure of Nefarious. Ultimately Legendary's losses, every faction, has suffered losses because of Nefarious. Why any faction would be motivated to help them is beyond me, though I assume personal (faction) gain is a big contributing factor in ever wanting to work with them. Either way, they have ALWAYS taken everything from anyone, even factions they worked with at one point or another. For that, Nefarious must lose everything.

Enelysion, Regicide, any faction that tripled Legendary back then and won land eventually lost that land to Nefarious. People seem to forget that, you always lose working with them.

im gonna ask the same question back at you.
    Why even bother defending your faction? It's obvious legendary doesnt have its own ways of thinking. Like I said, you do what regicide asks you to do. There's a huge difference between having the same interest and kissing their a,ss.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    im gonna ask the same question back at you.
    Why even bother defending your faction? It's obvious legendary doesnt have its own ways of thinking. Like I said, you do what regicide asks you to do. There's a huge difference between having the same interest and kissing their a,ss.

Pretty sad to see you say this fogi. I've never, Legendary has never, bowed or kissed up to anyone. As I already said, a shared interest does not make us a kiss **** faction. Again, we've haven't tripled with Regi in well over a month, as we all agreed that it was no longer beneficial for any of us to do so.
    Whatever your current issues with Regi are, I would hope it wouldn't stop you from thinking clearly. Don't even really understand why you single out our faction.
    As to why I bother to defend it? I do so because I promised Akasera and Milari that I would watch over the well being of this faction. My loyalty to this faction goes beyond anything you could ever understand.
    What about you? You who like so many who left Legendary to fight Regicide, only to end up being stuck defending against the faction you just left because Nefarious officers put you there? What does that say about your own "way of thinking".
    It's obvious your mind is fixated on calling others pets. But in the end it's just name calling. Show me proof of our subservience to Regicide, and I will be happy to agree with you.
  • Papinjo - Sanctuary
    Papinjo - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

Vindicate is it's own faction and has it's own views. We wont necessarily do what the whole server wants us to do.

and its cool,any faction can do whatever they want,but if you want respect for your own faction,maybe you should try showing the same for a faction that has been around forever like LG,just because you seem not to agree with common goals of Legendary,doesnt mean you have to call whole faction with names,i am quite sure our almost 200 members dont deserve this treatmant,and if you did know anything about LG ,you would know everything you said is a total lie...

LG has a long and bitter history with Nef(especially like last 6 months),so i guess you cannot quite understand everything...Just because now Nefarious(after all those months of wiping off anything that wasnt red on map) doesnt have not one serious allie that can actually help against Regicide,its their own problem of threating other factions for so long(well atleast i can tell in LG name)...You cannot expect that things now will be changed just because nef is QQing and NEED help
  • _PROVIDENCE_ - Sanctuary
    _PROVIDENCE_ - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Hello boys and girls...

I was hoping this visitation would be somewhat therapeutic...

Anyhow, it was a very good experience overall. Vind vs. Amp, twice in a roll.

All in all, if you look at it in the end in a purely black and white form, there's only winner and loser, and Vindicate have emerged as a winner this time around.

So grats to you all, and hope to see you all again, for we need lot more practice.

-Prov-
  • RRARRRRGGHHH - Sanctuary
    RRARRRRGGHHH - Sanctuary Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    LOL frogi, your hatred of regicide is the only reason you post any of this ****...you abandoned legendary when we were down to go off and fight regicide...joining nefarious in the process....the funny thing is they always sent you to our tws, not regis...too bad when nefarious was finally overpowered so you left because it no longer gave you what you expected of it.

Anyway, Legendary has always been out for legendary, through all of our actions. Basically the entire server ganged up and destroyed us, as people like yourself all jumped ship to either nefarious or regicide. We were left in horrible shape, yet still fought on to hold our lands as long as possible (nefarious people tend to forget before they were in the situation they are in now, us in legendary have bee there done that, had the entire server against us with our faction falling apart and betraying us left and right). Because of the fact we were in such bad shape, and regi was in no condition by themselves to stand against nefarious. The only way to stop the map from going completely red was to help each other. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, so to speak. Alone no one could of taken down nefarious, and the map would be completely red. So to prevent this we had to work together. We had to SET ASIDE OUR DIFFERENCES to take on a common and very formidable enemy. It was not easy but they were held off long enough so they only really dominated the map for at the most a day...which was then hastily taken away from them by our efforts.

Now since regicide is in a position to fight nef by themselves we are working to accomplish the same, teaming up with other factions, and so far getting promising results. This is revenge for what happened to us, this is justice so to speak. In the process more color shows up on the map, and factions like yours can actually do tw, where without the combined efforts of all the factions who have relentlessly harassed nefarious for months, this would never of been.

Thats the bigger picture, the future of tw for the server. It was in our best interest to do what we did, because alone we would of accomplished nothing. What would you have done? Been smart and teamed up with others to take down nef? Or tried to do it alone and failed miserably...thus leaving the entire map completely red? Its not about being a pet, its about doing what is best for your faction...which is not a hopeless quest to do the impossible by yourself, but to work towards something that is actually doable.

You can be as much of a rebel as you want, but if you do it in complete futility you will accomplish nothing. You would of asked us to do it alone? And that would of done NOTHING...so congratulations on the great idea that was.

On another note, good tws this weekend everyone, glad to hear everyone had a good time.
  • AirFogi - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    since when in my post did i defend nef? At first I defended my faction vindicate until some certain individual attacked vindicate. That gives me every reason to criticize legendary aswell. I dont need to prove anything. It's not my personal view of things, it's what your actoins have shown. Trust me it's not just me or nefarious members who view you as regicide's pets. Good for you guys though you dont mind having that title. b:bye
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Seems to me people just go off of hearsay rather then actually experiencing the factions they speak of...starting to sound like the whole bush/iraq war thing. People "think" or "hear" LG is Reg's pet and have no clue of our personal intentions. I love speculations.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • Papinjo - Sanctuary
    Papinjo - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Trust me it's not just me or nefarious members who view you as regicide's pets. Good for you guys though you dont mind having that title. b:bye

umm ok lets go throu current tw factions:

Enelysion: if they viewed us as pets of Regicide ,kind of the same would go for them too,so i doubt it~
    Amplified: same story as Enelysion
    Regicide: lol,dont rly need to comment
    Nefarious:eh who would blame them,they never liked us
    Vindicate: same story as Nefarious?(according to Fogi)
    Outlaw: eh not quite sure about them but think nooot xD

sooooooooooooooooo i dont see any major tw faction members viewing us as pet faction of Regicide cept ex/current Nefarious members,maybe you should enlighten us ? b:cute
  • AirFogi - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    umm ok lets go throu current tw factions:

Enelysion: if they viewed us as pets of Regicide ,kind of the same would go for them too,so i doubt it~
    Amplified: same story as Enelysion
    Regicide: lol,dont rly need to comment
    Nefarious:eh who would blame them,they never liked us
    Vindicate: same story as Nefarious?(according to Fogi)
    Outlaw: eh not quite sure about them but think nooot xD

sooooooooooooooooo i dont see any major tw faction members viewing us as pet faction of Regicide cept ex/current Nefarious members,maybe you should enlighten us ? b:cute

Funny you ask..
    Ask the many legendary members that left your faction why they left for regicide or nef.. Most of them were core members during milari and akasera's era. It's because you dont have a purpose of your own. Im sure strife you cant deny that. You've been in leg long enough to see the people you used to fight side by side with in other factions. Sure you guys fight for the server and what regicide preaches, but you're not fighting for legendary itself. You'd be glad to see some other faction win land instead of you. My last post for now, see you dogs OL b:bye
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    hm since liquid was not in above mentioned i think it might be time for us to interfare in the triple attacks b:shutup it seems like noone takes us seriously as long as we go vs nefarious solo :)
    i wonder however why we are not called someones pets :> well maybe cos we went only after nefarious for the past year, almost solo all the time, and never attacked regicide before too, so our intentions stayed the same.
    about vindicate stealing members, yes, sorry, that was just my personal comment cos vertaai seemed friendly at first and was a shock she left, oh well, but as all the members that left in the manner of betrayal its 100% ban from faction for life b:shocked..
    >> maybe we should choose some different faction to attack, we also have 30-60+ online during every tw every week (unless sk oversleeps), but somehow are not mentioned among tw factions..

tho this would just keep neffie and regi dominating factions forever b:angry

btw, i also know that noone is regicides pets for the simple reason of knowing people who are in regi just to beat nef, and making server tws more interesting, idk what their intentions are afterwards, but i believe quite a few will join weaker factions either where they originally come from either others :)
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    and its cool,any faction can do whatever they want,but if you want respect for your own faction,maybe you should try showing the same for a faction that has been around forever like LG,just because you seem not to agree with common goals of Legendary,doesnt mean you have to call whole faction with names,i am quite sure our almost 200 members dont deserve this treatmant,and if you did know anything about LG ,you would know everything you said is a total lie...

LG has a long and bitter history with Nef(especially like last 6 months),so i guess you cannot quite understand everything...Just because now Nefarious(after all those months of wiping off anything that wasnt red on map) doesnt have not one serious allie that can actually help against Regicide,its their own problem of threating other factions for so long(well atleast i can tell in LG name)...You cannot expect that things now will be changed just because nef is QQing and NEED help

Wrong words . He was an awesome member of legendary for a very long time and knows it's history very well . If you ONLY meant the last 6 months or so then please correct yourself as then I might partially agree with you .

Because of the fact we were in such bad shape, and regi was in no condition by themselves to stand against nefarious. The only way to stop the map from going completely red was to help each other. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, so to speak.
    Now since regicide is in a position to fight nef by themselves we are working to accomplish the same, teaming up with other factions, and so far getting promising results. This is revenge for what happened to us, this is justice so to speak. In the process more color shows up on the map, and factions like yours can actually do tw, where without the combined efforts of all the factions who have relentlessly harassed nefarious for months, this would never of been.

/inb4longrant

I hope the red doesn't make your eyes bleed :P ( vampire fan <3 )

Have any of you ever thought what would've happened if regi didn't attack LG then ? LG still had lots of lands & with a bit of work it could've still been #2 even though not as strong as it used to but it still had better chances as those lands would've been of a great help as well . If regi would've instantly won 1v1 or even in 3-ways vs nef ( enough to bring them where they are now ) right as they took LG lands then yea , I would've said it was for a good cause , they were the better ones suited for the job of taking down nef .

But what happened ? They took a few lands & started loosing them short time after they got them . The map still went red , all of you starting winning vs nef due to your constant 3-ways w/o any lands . All that happened was that ppl started over from scratch and I ask myself why ? If ppl won with constant 3-ways anyway it means it means they would've done the same if you kept the attack on nef . It was basically just trading one faction's power to another except that you already had a better chance of beating nef faster back then as LG still owned 40% of the map which is a nice advantage for a faction , I'm just sayin' .

And yea I know that some factions didn't have enough TW experience to start off with nef directly and fighting a lesser one would be good practice . But that ain't the case for regi that's been around an active TW faction for a very long time .

Also I just wanna add this here : I recall us regi attacking LG when it was still strong & taking land from it , 2-way with nef as well while LG never attacked them back since we were supposed to take down "the red beast" ( very fun cube day after that if I must say , pking every regi member in sight in every room that allowed was my way of responding to them , OH and I believe I even got a pm from a member saying " we are gonna be the new LG(#2) " .

Idk why we even had our alliance ( if you could call it that ) since we pretty much fought nef on our own . They could've attacked us instead of nef if they wanted to & we should've attacked them back . I don't see anything wrong with that if there's no such thing as an alliance involved . However if they were so interested in the good of the server as they claim then they would've kept attacking nef .

I personally loved the 1 TW vs regi and wish I had been put in more , but was mostly assigned to nef :(

If you think about it , we were at fault too . We kinda started loosing the "we do things that benefit our faction , not what the server wants us to do " way of thinking and went to a more " take down nef " goal . While that was perfectly fine since we didn't have any1 else to attack ( 2 color map , duh ) that changed when regi took land . The smart thing to do back then was take that land back since it would've been taken by nef the next week anyway ( and so it was ) .

The server will always tell you to do this & do that and very often that's not the best choice for your faction .By going along with what the server wants you can only hope to be lucky and have other factions die to others & pray that members from that faction will join yours & not the other side & wait for a very long time to get the server's support and then you might get a shot at fighting a faction that thinks for itself and doesn't let the server think for them . Oh and I forgot to say hope for that faction to get bored of always winning .

Truth be that the factions who think for themselves more than the server won't be considered knights in shining armors but it's what it takes to be able to stand on your own w/o having to rely on luck or waiting for too long .

Nef got where they are thx to this & so did the old LG .

Just like irl .... in order to gain something you must loose something in return .

It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    and btw even back then everyone was attacking LG i still remmember liquid attacking nefarious only, maybe LG for 1 time if my memory serves me right :)
  • Minimus - Sanctuary
    Minimus - Sanctuary Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    A bit too much naming and shaming in this thread instead of TW relevant content. Thank you tho for the BF-report Sarunya/Strife & gz for the 2nd land Ene b:thanks
    Congratz also too Vindicate for their 1st land (although I hope to see Amp and Leg back asap). More colors = more fun
    b:cool
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    agree to Minimus, but i got 1 more question offtopic:

where does your name originate from ? b:chuckle
  • Minimus - Sanctuary
    Minimus - Sanctuary Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    agree to Minimus, but i got 1 more question offtopic:

where does your name originate from ? b:chuckle

From a comic strip b:mischievous
  • ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary
    ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Since Legendary used to team up with Regicide and Enelysion to triple attack Nefarious and they got a name so-called "pet" >(. I will personally call Vindicate as "pet" if they triple/attack with Nefarious against Regicide too. b:thanksb:bye
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Vindicate:
    Attacks a random nef land -> Steam rolled in minutes. Sanc. server won't care. Crappy TW.
    Tries to get in 3 way with more powerful factions -> Possible accusations of tempering with time slot to push out a faction and to protect Nef. Possible easy win but also crappy TW.
    Attacks Regi -> Possible accusation of Vin as a Nef's alt. faction carrying out Nef's will. Steam roll and crappy TW
    Attacks Enely -> Possible steam roll and crappy TW.
    Attacks Amp -> You see the flames in this thread already.
    Attacks Leg -> Possible accusation of being Nef's alt faction. Steam roll possible.

No matter who Vin. attacks, there will always be something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    since when in my post did i defend nef? At first I defended my faction vindicate until some certain individual attacked vindicate. That gives me every reason to criticize legendary aswell. I dont need to prove anything. It's not my personal view of things, it's what your actoins have shown. Trust me it's not just me or nefarious members who view you as regicide's pets. Good for you guys though you dont mind having that title. b:bye

With all due respect, by your logic... factions that attack Nefarious are Regicide pets. Therefore, factions that don't attack Nefarious, are Nefarious pets? Hope no one minds the title bestowed across the board, it's only fair everyone gets one right? b:cute

Since it's apparent that the factions that partook in the triples against Nef all benefited and won land at one point in time or another, they continue to triple and coordinate. It's something that's expected... if something works, keep doing it. It if doesn't, fix it.

As soon as it seemed Nefarious no longer showed up for triples against Regicide, it was only in everyone's best interest that the attacks were split up onto different time slots. This pretty much disproves any sort of pet faction. If they really were pet factions, they'd have continued triple attacking with us knowing for sure they would have lower odds of winning in a 2v1, benefiting Regicide most.

We don't have a leash over any other faction, nor do we tell anyone what to do. After all, I fully expect people to triple us if we were to acquire half the map. If people decide to attack us we won't try to stop them. There won't be any complaining from us, we welcome challenge. But as people have already stated, if Nef doesn't attack us either, there is no motivation for people to triple us. Game on. b:victory
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI