TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    With all due respect, by your logic... factions that attack Nefarious are Regicide pets. Therefore, factions that don't attack Nefarious, are Nefarious pets? Hope no one minds the title bestowed across the board, it's only fair everyone gets one right? b:cute

Since it's apparent that the factions that partook in the triples against Nef all benefited and won land at one point in time or another, they continue to triple and coordinate. It's something that's expected... if something works, keep doing it. It if doesn't, fix it.

As soon as it seemed Nefarious no longer showed up for triples against Regicide, it was only in everyone's best interest that the attacks were split up onto different time slots. This pretty much disproves any sort of pet faction. If they really were pet factions, they'd have continued triple attacking with us knowing for sure they would have lower odds of winning in a 2v1, benefiting Regicide most.

We don't have a leash over any other faction, nor do we tell anyone what to do. After all, I fully expect people to triple us if we were to acquire half the map. If people decide to attack us we won't try to stop them. There won't be any complaining from us, we welcome challenge. But as people have already stated, if Nef doesn't attack us either, there is no motivation for people to triple us. Game on. b:victory

Nah , only Legendary . It should've teamed with nef against regi for all the BS you put it through . There's this thing called " pride " , the old LG had it's own goals + that & every1 liked it ( at least the core members that made the backbone of it did ) , it didn't do what the server wanted . Yes we wanted to win vs nef , but we had no1 else to fight as well and the server wanted nef down instead of us , it could've been either way .

It's funny if you think about it though . They liked LG more yet they didn't think twice when going for it's lands when they had the chance .

You know regi attacked us before when we were strong ( the same day as nef , oh my , what a coincidence ~ ) & we didn't take attack you back although we should've...since nef took it next week anyway . And that was...for what ? It only improved LG's reputation over nef which didn't help 1 bit as it got ganked to death & attacked anyway .

But hey , it's normal & cool to take advantage of the situation for your own faction's well being . That's what playing smart is about after all .

But getting back stabbed twice by the same faction then still helping that faction doesn't give them a good imagine in the eyes of ex core-members .

Anyway I'm still waiting to see how will regi handle 2 or 3 ways . Or more like...WHEN will it happen ......

Gl to every1 I guess .

I'm kinda done unless I see something interesting to reply to . I check forums too much > <

It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    Aliure - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    it's just a gameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    "There is nothing worth your complete trust in this world other than yourself. The moment you lean on someone, you'll lose the strength to remain standing and when that person leaves, you'll end up hitting the ground."
    edited July 2010

Tell that to the nef haters ......... b:lipcurl
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited July 2010

+1 b:kiss

/10char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    There will always be haters, nef haters regi haters leg haters, whatever. :D
    "There is nothing worth your complete trust in this world other than yourself. The moment you lean on someone, you'll lose the strength to remain standing and when that person leaves, you'll end up hitting the ground."
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010

you encourage it.... its what entertains you right? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary
    ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    S>Lunar wand +10 neon purgatory ;O help yourselves in TW and buy it. b:chuckle
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Nah , only Legendary . It should've teamed with nef against regi for all the BS you put it through . There's this thing called " pride " , the old LG had it's own goals + that & every1 liked it ( at least the core members that made the backbone of it did ) , it didn't do what the server wanted . Yes we wanted to win vs nef , but we had no1 else to fight as well and the server wanted nef down instead of us , it could've been either way .

I don't understand how you can say this, when Nef hasn't touched Regi for weeks. If Nef begins attacking Regi again, maybe LG might do something different, how would you know? After having a bid war with Outlaw on Enely last week, they ended up not bidding on anyone, despite all the Regi lands everywhere.

and just from an outsider's perspective, if there's any faction that's justified for hating Nef it would be LG IMO.

Those weeks LG got land, both Enely and LG were granted fairly long fights. Do you know what has been happening lately? Nef has been focusing on LG with a much greater force while basically forfeiting their territory against Enely. It seems the attitude has been "I'd rather lose land to anyone except LG". Now how would that make you feel if you were still in LG? "Hey um, lets ally...against that other faction..."
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited July 2010

It's funny if you think about it though . They liked LG more yet they didn't think twice when going for it's lands when they had the chance .

You know regi attacked us before when we were strong ( the same day as nef , oh my , what a coincidence ~ ) & we didn't take attack you back although we should've...since nef took it next week anyway . And that was...for what ? It only improved LG's reputation over nef which didn't help 1 bit as it got ganked to death & attacked anyway .

But hey , it's normal & cool to take advantage of the situation for your own faction's well being . That's what playing smart is about after all .

But getting back stabbed twice by the same faction then still helping that faction doesn't give them a good imagine in the eyes of ex core-members .

Anyway I'm still waiting to see how will regi handle 2 or 3 ways . Or more like...WHEN will it happen ......

Gl to every1 I guess .

I'm kinda done unless I see something interesting to reply to . I check forums too much > <

Come now.. I don't go around acting like I've always made the best decisions, but I will say we never had any intentions of wiping LG off the map, which Nef did. It only took Akasera and I 3 months to realize we couldn't have slotted with LG due to their attacks being pushed to saturday 2PM anyways. Defenses are always calculated before attacks, and I've had conversations with Akasera about the subject on the forums numerous times for the record...

Speaking of pride, did you not go to Outlaw with the same intentions as Regicide to establish a 3rd power? I cannot even begin to fathom the amount of contradiction you're emitting for you to be criticizing us for the same exact thing that you fought so hard for. We only took 1 land off LG at the time, and I'm sure everyone viewed us as traitors on the server, although it wasn't our intent. I can admit it's just as much my fault as yours for making Akasera resign and bringing upon the series of events that lead things to be what they are today. It's something we just have to accept because there is no real way to go back on something that's already happened.

No offense Aya, I like you, but everyone really needs move to move on and stop living in the past. It's why things on this server will hardly get better so long as we cannot move on to new things. MMO's are just too short lived to dwell on in the past; I've learned this the hard way... live life with no regrets. This is a game after all.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Look since my recording program thingy glitched when i was recording the etherblade attack, im gonna draw it myself and put it on youtube. here's the intro page :D

1etherbladecover.jpg

it will be just as good as a recording
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Come now.. I don't go around acting like I've always made the best decisions, but I will say we never had any intentions of wiping LG off the map, which Nef did. It only took Akasera and I 3 months to realize we couldn't have slotted with LG due to their attacks being pushed to saturday 2PM anyways. Defenses are always calculated before attacks, and I've had conversations with Akasera about the subject on the forums numerous times for the record...

Speaking of pride, did you not go to Outlaw with the same intentions as Regicide to establish a 3rd power? I cannot even begin to fathom the amount of contradiction you're emitting for you to be criticizing us for the same exact thing that you fought so hard for. We only took 1 land off LG at the time, and I'm sure everyone viewed us as traitors on the server, although it wasn't our intent. I can admit it's just as much my fault as yours for making Akasera resign and bringing upon the series of events that lead things to be what they are today. It's something we just have to accept because there is no real way to go back on something that's already happened.

No offense Aya, I like you, but everyone really needs move to move on and stop living in the past. It's why things on this server will hardly get better so long as we cannot move on to new things. MMO's are just too short lived to dwell on in the past; I've learned this the hard way... live life with no regrets. This is a game after all.

wow... well put b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Look since my recording program thingy glitched when i was recording the etherblade attack, im gonna draw it myself and put it on youtube. here's the intro page :D

1etherbladecover.jpg

it will be just as good as a recording

I looked at the picture before reading your post, half expected that this is what you were doing at the last TW....drawing. b:chuckle
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    see aya everyones saying you should come back b:shutup in their very personal way.

ps
    lunch made me forget our talk...b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited July 2010

Hmm...so you say you had a covo with Akasera but still he was shocked about it when I was in vent with him talking to him. That sounds pretty fair...

Why would Aka even agree on letting you guys attack us for lands. We knew that we couldnt defend 2 attacks besides you even said after the attack why you did it. "Your members were getting a low moral and leaving because you guys never gets lands".

I'm not sure if it was one land or more, wont say anything about that cuz I cant remember myself. The land you got that I remember was because our tower builder forgot to set up the towers. Even if it was only one land that you guys got, you still made sure that Nef would get their land from us because we had to defend you guys aswell as Nef at the same time.

Wrong again dannyboy, Aka never left cuz of him leaving nor you attacking. He left because he was to stressed inside LG. Everything in the faction was controlled by him, he couldnt take the stress and I can understand him since he was helping everyone farm their mats, TW strategies, WB, pay etc.

The part about Aya leaving for Outlaw, it was to try help LG with the second attackers vs Nef. Their leader failed to see that it had to be done and started attacking LG. Aya never went on any of those TWs and complained to him about not attacking Nef, he never got his wish done so he left Outlaw, Apologized to LG and everyone inside it for the mistake he did. Does that sound bad to you ? His intentions were good but he couldnt do much about a leader not wanting to do what the members wanted.

No offence danny but saying these stuff without knowing what actually happened isnt to great for you as leader.

Might be offtopic abit but tbh, the only reason Regi still exists upto now is because you keep on collecting people from corrupted factions. You did that on "Rebirth" and you did that for "LG". I'm not even sure why people are seeking an alliance with Regi when their not doing anything better then what Nef used to do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary
    ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Have to disagree on Nadis :( Regicide collects people who are interested in TW, the fun, not the tadaaa etc. One of the reasons I came to Regicide was because I could forsee the future b:chuckle (even thou I had fun being in Legendary). To me, I play this game to TW....Especially against Nefarious, I will never be in their side to TW with. That's what I play for lol. I don't hate them or anything, it is just simply I like to fight against them or anything/anyone that is along side with them.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    I'm not even going to attempt to change your mind about us, your mind is already made up.

I'm playing this game for what it is, not what it used to be. It doesn't matter anymore.

Have a nice day. b:bye

• NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Stop collecting people Danny >.< I hate you, people are not for collecting, they are for recruiting, OK?

jk <3 you b:kissb:dirty
    To me, I play this game to TW....Especially against Nefarious, I will never be in their side to TW with. That's what I play for lol. I don't hate them or anything, it is just simply I like to fight against them or anything/anyone that is along side with them.

Nod nod on yellow text.
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
    edited July 2010

ROFL , the outlaw thing again . Lookie here , the subject wasn't about me or you , it was about regi & leg AS FACTIONS . And do you expect me to defend myself against this ? Because I won't , what I did was badly timed & combined with other issues LG was facing it caused a chain reaction of bad events and yea it wasn't of any help to the fact that Aka was already stressed out .

What does my pridefulover9000sizedepeenthatwasverybored&wantedtoquitsomanytimesduetolackofpvpactivity have to do with legendary's pride as a faction ?

Consider me the sinangel of legendary if you must but don't think that legendary as a faction always had the same intentions as me .

And I was talking about the past because it was brought up a few threads back & I felt the need to speak out since I totally agreed with what fogi said & with vindicate's action & I didn't like how they were somewhat "attacked" .

I'm not even going to attempt to change your mind about us, your mind is already made up.

I'm playing this game for what it is, not what it used to be. It doesn't matter anymore.

Have a nice day. b:bye

And here I was expecting a comment with pro arguments (unless you can't deny what nadis said ) .

Is this the part where I'm supposed to say checkmate ?

Have a nice day . b:bye
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Cyberacid - Sanctuary
    Cyberacid - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    so much for new beginnings ... >_>
    ...it would be nice if someone explained/taught me how to b:thanks ...

The way I learned, I first got fraps, because it captured the best quality images in my opinion, on my computer, and in my environment. I got some pointers to use Sony Vegas for editing from some FPS forums, and a few youtube video tuts later I was on my way =o. The version I use for now is vegas movie studio Platinum 9.0, but other people like other versions more.

I guess it's a preference on what you're most comfortable learning with. Just investigate on the version a little bit, and whenever you want to figure out how to do something specific, you can be confident there is a youtube tutorial on it (or close to it). For example, say you want to blur out the chat box so you don't reveal any Vin top secret strats that might have been said during a scene you want to show, there is a tut for that =p. I was vague on the youtube comment because I can't fill all this in there. One more note, Vegas isn't free, it does cost a pretty penny, but you... you have options. Happy editing! =o
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010

edited July 2010

This would've been more fitting : http://lh5.ggpht.com/_E1iiRZ7lNZE/SqV0duW5hJI/AAAAAAABef0/qpcD1y03_68/s800/obvious_troll.preview.jpg

Now I'm forced to give you this : http://jenden.us/storage/JD/img/cool_story_bro2.jpg

I'll try to do that when I find out how grow to feathers & wings though .

/taking suggestions
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Heavenfire - Sanctuary
    Heavenfire - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Grats Vindicate on your win :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    more drama plz b:laugh better than the tea party people have outside of west gate everyday since I came back b:chuckle
  • Suiryujin - Sanctuary
    Suiryujin - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    b:chuckle lol so much entertainment, and here i thought this thread was like semi dead from the lack of major activity the past few weeks.
    My body is made of swords.
    Iron is my blood, and glass is my heart.
    I have overcome countless battlefields undefeated,
    Without once retreating,
    Nor once being understood.
    Always alone, intoxicated with victory on the hill of swords.
    Therefore, there is no meaning to that life.
    Perhaps this body is nothing but a sword itself.
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    this thread makes me want to get myself perma-banned from the forum
  • Heavenfire - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    this thread makes me want to get myself perma-banned from the forum

O_o uh ok....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    lol hef. since when do you troll the forums?
  • Heavenfire - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    lol hef. since when do you troll the forums?

I always do lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Funny you ask..
    Ask the many legendary members that left your faction why they left for regicide or nef.. Most of them were core members during milari and akasera's era. It's because you dont have a purpose of your own. Im sure strife you cant deny that. You've been in leg long enough to see the people you used to fight side by side with in other factions. Sure you guys fight for the server and what regicide preaches, but you're not fighting for legendary itself. You'd be glad to see some other faction win land instead of you. My last post for now, see you dogs OL b:bye

The people who left did so for their own reasons. Loyalty in this game is a very difficult thing to define.
    As for what we fight for, how would you know? You left. You wouldn't know. You were never involved in our TW discussions back when Akasera and Milari were around, so you wouldn't really know what we were trying to achieve. Allow me to fill you in on Akasera's TW goals when he still played. We never planned for full map domination, we already perceived how much stress and drama this would create for a faction. Our last actions before things went bad was a move for thousand streams and stairway to heaven so that the apothecary items of those land could be made available to all factions.
    Once again, you know very little about what actually has been going on, since you weren't that involved.
    Regicide tells no faction where to bid. Their involvement in our meetings is because that's how things have been for the past few months. TheDan actually asks me where I think the best place for Regicide to bid would be, so honestly, you're just spouting non-sense now.
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Wait guys, hold up. I'm running out of popcorn.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]