TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Options

Comments

• Minimus - Sanctuary
    Minimus - Sanctuary Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Thank you for another free land! Soon even more colors will appear on the map if all factions work together and coordinate their attacks. b:chuckle

Check the auctionhouse for ironguards, white tea and other remedies. - Available for friend and foe
    b:cute
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    if you miss us so much come back before i go and have to sew some balls on you to do so.

NEVA ! b:sin

On a more serious note . You realize that if I'd come back I'd only log for TW & pk :P (if I had gears ) b:chuckle
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary
    ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Nef is used to winning when they show up xD (a lil of sarcasm)....so it'd be nicer to show on other weaker factions :P
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    if you miss us so much come back before i go and have to sew some balls on you to do so.

sew some **** on Ast too! it will please me.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • By_uL - Sanctuary
    By_uL - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Your standards for "equal" are questionable. Nefarious is only guaranteed to lose one land a week to Regicide. Coordinating a triple attack is not ganking, especially since Nefarious expects this now and takes their own measures to disrupt being "ganked".

How many factions showed Legendary mercy when they were falling? None.

Why even bother defending your actions? It's obvious why Vindicate chose the faction they did to attack this weekend. Because it was the easiest choice.

Defend our actions? You don't see people commenting on literally every post you make defending your actions. Someone expressed an direct insult at us and a member responded, not something for you to be judgmental on.

Regarding our motivation to attack Amp, have you ever thought it actually would be the most logical choice instead of being easiest for a young faction? But I guess not, you always seem to try and bring out the worse in other people's motivation.
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    yayaya we also could attack them and have a chance and decent tw, but thats not fair neither to them neither to the whole tw map in general..
    we need more colors, not different colors b:victory
    idea: i dont know how it is really but got me thinking - if vindicate is from ex neffies, maybe it was made in general to help them fighting off different factions?
    >> eminence?
  • UntamedFangs - Sanctuary
    UntamedFangs - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Sanctuary will have fun watching how Vindicate moves. Will they become like a scavenger faction like outlaw leeching on the lands from another faction's triple attack?...

so... getting land by default on a tripple gank is more honorable than 1v1... QQ
    scanvenging? leeching? cowardly? Vindicate beat amplified 1vs1, it was a fun tw :P
    I'd say ganking a freefalling faction 3vs1 on a tw would be more cowardly than a 1vs1 equal fight.
    Same things happened to Legendary when they used to own a third of the map.. 3 factions vs 60-80 defenders. Dont complain nore criticize factions attacking your lands, coz in the end it's still TW, you win land you lose land.

Fogi read my mind..
    edited July 2010
    Options
    congrats vindicate on winning your first land.. hope you guys are much better than the failed attempt by Steel.
  • AirFogi - Sanctuary
    AirFogi - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    yayaya we also could attack them and have a chance and decent tw, but thats not fair neither to them neither to the whole tw map in general..
    idea: i dont know how it is really but got me thinking - if vindicate is from ex neffies, maybe it was made in general to help them fighting off different factions?
    >> eminence?

LOL what's not fair about winning a tw 1vs1? How many does nef send when they lose a land triple defense? 10-20 defenders? Not really hardfought when you outnumber them every weekend. We won and deserved burried bones agree w/ me or not b:bye

You cant expect other factions not to attack you when you win lands. Vindicate is it's own faction and has it's own views. We wont necessarily do what the whole server wants us to do.
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    NEVA ! b:sin

On a more serious note . You realize that if I'd come back I'd only log for TW & pk :P (if I had gears ) b:chuckle

Not on my watch aya..b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    It's settled! Big Boob Aya come back and re-roll and we'll powerlebel you to awesomeness!
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Dun steal my nab qui. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    In my opinion, currently the most interesting thing in TW is Vindicate. If they can beat Nef, it gets even more interesting. Enel, Amp and Outlaw (others too) can just move to the other side of the map and start fighting there if Enel loses their land to Vindicate. That's not very brave thing to do though and it won't help if Nef removes Vindicate of the map.
    I kinda doubt enely would loose land to a faction that amp was able to carve their crystal down to 1m+ hp, just my logical point of view. If they get more members sure, but then again if a faction grows too fast... we know what happens ... we will just have to see.

>> eminence?
    well there is a number of eminence officers that joined vindicate. There is a hint of Steel of but some Nemesis if any actually remember that far back...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited July 2010
    Options
    congrats blah blah Steel.
    why do you bother posting on an alt avatar when you main

101 Name: NiteBlade
    Server: Sanctuary (PVE)
    Class: Human Blademaster

is plastered on your profile...
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited July 2010
    Options

All the cool kids do it .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
    edited July 2010
    Options

Congrats decep on your new stalkerish lvl :P.. whats there to do at 101, nothing.. this barb may be my new main in the near future.. testing out the classes... and why is it your business what i do with my profile/avatar ?!
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    All the cool kids do it .

You should start posting on bigboobredho then
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Congrats decep on your new stalkerish lvl :P.. whats there to do at 101, nothing.. this barb may be my new main in the near future.. testing out the classes... and why is it your business what i do with my profile/avatar ?!
    nothing really :O i guess you havnt seen it but looking at profile isnt something new and im not the first lol. Welcome to pwi forum b:victory

Aside from that, a job well done for LG again, i heard you got focused again in TW b:shocked I hope next week you guys can get some land. Like Regicide, you guys are hanging in there, and now in triple attacks you get the most force. Hope your future will be fruitful =)

• Vorgen - Sanctuary
    Vorgen - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Eh in the end what does it matter you win some you lose some... according to all in Amp Vindicate but up a hard fight and won... Nothing wrong with that and its true in terms of money and how many ppl you can field Amp was the most logical choice no getting around that. To say they target us because we were easy is not true. I just joined Amp so i will get to learn first hand what ppl have had to deal with when it comes to Nef and Regi. But i congrats Vindicate on their win. And can't wait to slug it out with em next week.b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Defend our actions? You don't see people commenting on literally every post you make defending your actions. Someone expressed an direct insult at us and a member responded, not something for you to be judgmental on.

Regarding our motivation to attack Amp, have you ever thought it actually would be the most logical choice instead of being easiest for a young faction? But I guess not, you always seem to try and bring out the worse in other people's motivation.

Why would I have to defend my actions? Lol. Wasn't being very judgmental either looking back on my response. Don't be so sensitive.

That's an assumption that I "always" try to bring out the worse, as I don't. Logically it is in your best interest to take the easiest lands you can get. Unfortunately you don't seem to have taken into account the location of the land that you went for, which leads me to believe there was little strategic consideration prior to your bid. Therefore my presumption that you just went for the easiest land you could get.

Anyway, grats to all attacking/defending factions. Interesting weekend.
  • Risingdragon - Sanctuary
    Risingdragon - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Wat even vindicate going to be or end it up like none of Ur business! and our faction is call Vindicate not steel !
  • AirFogi - Sanctuary
    AirFogi - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    as if legendary was any different b:chuckle
    dont you guys remember a certain 55m dollar bid on the southeast part of the map? b:chuckle

btw didnt you lose that tw? b:laugh
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    LOL what's not fair about winning a tw 1vs1? How many does nef send when they lose a land triple defense? 10-20 defenders? Not really hardfought when you outnumber them every weekend. We won and deserved burried bones agree w/ me or not b:bye

You cant expect other factions not to attack you when you win lands. Vindicate is it's own faction and has it's own views. We wont necessarily do what the whole server wants us to do.

just how it looks like, i dont really care :)

what the hell about 10-20 defenders? i came to every but one tw for the past half a year - well since february (waking up 5am, ye nub i know :> ) and we Never had 20 nefarious against us... and i mean Never. lowest i ever seen was like 40 maybe, but 100% of the time we are outnumbered and greatly outgeared either we go in triple attack or 1vs 1.. dont tell me nefarious is smth close to a weak faction and how hard it is for them to defend.. they and regi got most tw people on server, way more then other factions.. well at least we have fun fighting strong opponent, even for 5-20mins.. b:surrender
    and we are getting stronger daily >:P
  • rafcordero
    rafcordero Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    just how it looks like, i dont really care :)

what the hell about 10-20 defenders? i came to every but one tw for the past half a year - well since february (waking up 5am, ye nub i know :> ) and we Never had 20 nefarious against us... and i mean Never. lowest i ever seen was like 40 maybe, but 100% of the time we are outnumbered and greatly outgeared either we go in triple attack or 1vs 1.. dont tell me nefarious is smth close to a weak faction and how hard it is for them to defend.. they and regi got most tw people on server, way more then other factions.. well at least we have fun fighting strong opponent, even for 5-20mins.. b:surrender
    and we are getting stronger daily >:P

just a comment here. so you've missed 1 tw in 6 months and u only have 23 kills. xD.. but anyways. last time i checked, nef is already lucky whenever they have 100 people online for a triple defence tw. b:surrender stronger factions such as enelysion and legendary are really tough to defend against without a full 80 roster inside instance. i'm pretty sure if my faction Jollibee was the 3rd attacker we would've won land too. b:chuckle

..... fine that was exaggerated b:pleased

vindicate on the other hand. gratz on your win hehehe i'm excited to see the result of their next tw. pls bid against enelysion
  • Nathamod - Sanctuary
    Nathamod - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    btw thats me who posted up there xD my first post ever! =D
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    yes, i also wonder wtf is that 23 kills b:sad not that im a god or anything with 80-85 armor being 1 shotted but i have huge attack myself and sometimes 1hit them, so keeps me wondering how the hits are counted.. (1shotted maybe 5 ppl in those 6 months..)
    btw - so i kill exactly 1 neffie every tw and then i die and we loose :D
    if neffies wouldnt send all 80 vs us every single time and pretty much slaughter us first you would see more kills ;)
    so hoping more of us will come eventually so that neffies can get their asses kicked ^^
    and even if 100 of them register - during those 3minutes streamrolling us with all they got (always 80 members) all the time is not that hard - how long it takes for catas to reach base..
  • Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary
    Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Your standards for "equal" are questionable. Nefarious is only guaranteed to lose one land a week to Regicide. Coordinating a triple attack is not ganking, especially since Nefarious expects this now and takes their own measures to disrupt being "ganked".

How many factions showed Legendary mercy when they were falling? None.

Why even bother defending your actions? It's obvious why Vindicate chose the faction they did to attack this weekend. Because it was the easiest choice.

We owe no explanation to anyone, as Fogi said we are our own faction and we answer to no1 but ourselves. You said Vindicate attacked Amplified because they were the easiest choice, true that, but we fielded same amount of players and have comparable gears on both ends, it was a close tw but we came victorious. Pardon me if I am mistaken but by saying that Vindicate went for the easiest choice sounds like you are insinuating that we are cowards, allow me to remind you, back when LG was one of the most notorious growing factions they showed no mercy to weaker faction that controlled land (e.g NWO, EPIC and others) all though they had frontier with stronger factions like Nefarious. This is basics of strategy on any war system. And LOL when LG was falling I have this tiny memory of a faction called Regicide that showed NO MERCY to LG and took more than 1 land from them however now you chosen to be their dogs and "allies", alliance which is already being rumored to be no more. But I guess you just remember what is best for your convenience, I've been playing since the start of this game I know everyone's true colors, mark my words, the day will come when Regicide will be the #1 target of all of you faction that call yourselves today their "allies", soon. Talking in this thread will lead no where and will create drama, so im off of it, if you want to keep spreading hate then I pity you, we the old players cant be fooled by reading **** plastered on this thread.

Vindicate <3
    edited July 2010
    Options

This is the best post on sanc forums I've seen in months .

This is the kind of mentality of factions that can eventually get to 1v1 the strongest ones have , w/o any aid . Kinda reminds me of the old legendary :P

Doing it's own thing in it's corner , awesome wars vs SW and eventually winning fair & square in 1v1 thus becoming stronger , then the NWO dudes , funny withverticoli trying to solo crystal showing off his e-peen saying how he tanked 30 of us lower lvls for 25 secs ( 20 secs were under invoke :P ) & then having to fight steel as well .

No1 could tell if nef would've been taken down if LG would've attacked them back then since it was quite weaker . The fact that it took advantage of the situation & grew while fighting factions of equal power ( or less ) helped it grow to the point that it could 1v1 the top faction with it's own strength & members that it gained fair & square from the factions THEY defeated like SW & steel & a few guys from NWO as well ( me & my group came from the defeated SW after all while kyan/zuyue/bbx/minist/darkrings came from the defeated steel so I know the feeling & I bet they do as well & let's not forget that we got Strife , Vincent & Happless from NWO :P ) .

I for one was more than happy to join the faction that gave us such good fights that eventually outsmarted & defeated us on it's own .

No matter what others say about this , I call it playing smart . Props to Akasera & Milari for not going along with what the server wanted & playing their cards right b:victory

With all that being said , good luck to you Vindicate guys & keep playing smart b:victory
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Papinjo - Sanctuary
    Papinjo - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    And LOL when LG was falling I have this tiny memory of a faction called Regicide that showed NO MERCY to LG and took more than 1 land from them however now you chosen to be their dogs and "allies", alliance which is already being rumored to be no more. But I guess you just remember what is best for your convenience, I've been playing since the start of this game I know everyone's true colors, mark my words, the day will come when Regicide will be the #1 target of all of you faction that call yourselves today their "allies", soon. Talking in this thread will lead no where and will create drama, so im off of it, if you want to keep spreading hate then I pity you, we the old players cant be fooled by reading **** plastered on this thread.

Tbh,i am not suprised that your saying all of this....
    And its sad that you call another faction a dog of Regicide,since LG was never that and never will be,thats just maybe your bitter taste as a ex Nef...LG is doin what we want/not what someone ask us...

but we will soon see whose allie can Vindicate be called in near future by your OWN definitions....
    And let me remind you that Nef in recent history threatend to bully us/charm **** (which they did recently) us in tw,and to continue doing so if we dont "help" them against Regicide...
    I mean serious,such a diplomatic way to get an allie -.-...
    and yes LG will be attacking Nef as long as they are on the map,and that doesnt have anything
    to do with Regicide,and if we whenever wish to attack Regicide,for sure it wont be to help nef <.<

-and the fact you said what you wanted and then expecting no reply is kind of immature...but thats just my opinion..

Anways gl to Vindicate ,i am rly wondering whose defintions will mark you red (not mine thats for sure)
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    hows ur stomach papinjo b:laugh
    calling someone "their dogs and "allies" believe is not true.. we for example had awesome regicide alts (awesome people i think 2 of them :> ) in our faction until we knew they were alts, and even if they really wanted to help us, they are still not liquid, so was sad then they were asked to leave b:sad
    been here quite enough to get a lesson that any faction merging leads to destruction :> same with allies etc..
    its just that everyone hates nefarious for their cruel tactics b:shocked