TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    you won't even notice cause time doesn't move within the horizon of a blackhole, theoretically b:laugh
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I'm bored & I gotta keep digging herbs for this TW weekend ><

Any1 wanna QQ about nef/vindicate (lol) ?
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    ya looked fun then regi bid 20mil and blocked vindicate b:chuckle
    eh this tw im home alone 1st time in 3 years and will nirvana-nolife 48 hours straight and have a tw where i will definately attend, but will go with angeles and whiteclaw so wonder how long it will last :> now trying to collect 2k def and 2k hp and 2k resistances before the tw starts b:shocked
    >> hoping this time neffies will be totally unorganised rush 1 by 1 and keep dying, that their archers will forget to take arrows, mages wont have mana pots and barbs will restat to -200str +200 magic right before the tw by accident.. b:dirty
    p.s. cant find a crack for gamecam ;/ dont wanna pay 30$
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Regi is going after Vindicate I think.
    But I wonder, who is Heartless attacking Enelysion?
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Heartless? :o

Who knows? D: 10k refund, better watch yo backs Enel b:shocked
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I need some way to rip the OVS music and loop it while I work...
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • HeavensWing - Sanctuary
    HeavensWing - Sanctuary Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I need some way to rip the OVS music and loop it while I work...

Program files, Perfect world entertainment, Perfect World international, oh sht we arent Allowed to mess with files..

Are we allowed to copy them?
    (its in the music or sound folder, dunno what its called <_<)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Original Join date: Nov 24, 2008
    Originally Posted by Russiee - Raging Tide

As for Shadow Escape. "I am sin, I Shadow Escape on a boss, Boss attacks cleric and squad wipes. Lolol im pro fish".

^ So pro b:victory ^
  • Heavenfire - Sanctuary
    Heavenfire - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    >> hoping this time neffies will be totally unorganised rush 1 by 1 and keep dying, that their archers will forget to take arrows, mages wont have mana pots and barbs will restat to -200str +200 magic right before the tw by accident.. b:dirty

Don't count on it. lol b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Heavenfire - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Regi is going after Vindicate I think.
    But I wonder, who is Heartless attacking Enelysion?

It seemed like they were blocking them from moving. idk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • boringstuff
    boringstuff Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Looks like that to me too heavenfire. I wonder if they itching for a taste of this promising new tw faction or stopping them from growing before they become a formidable foe? b:chuckle
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Grats on your land LG! >:] ya'll better increase that

And great job Amplified your getting better, and thanks Nef for the practice!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    i just realize decep is a cleric b:laugh for some reason even with your avatar i always though of you as a archer b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vorgen - Sanctuary
    Vorgen - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    First time back in TW in over a year and a half....

And i must say.... that was the funnest thing i have done in a long **** time X3 hahaha

Ty nef for a fun time cya next TW X3b:victoryb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    i just realize decep is a cleric b:laugh for some reason even with your avatar i always though of you as a archer b:chuckle
    D= im tempted to shoot you in tw with a lv1 bow
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Good job holding them off so long Amplified. You guys are really getting it back in gear. A little longer and Enelysion would have won. :P
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    lol, you wish that was the case ^^ we had a different plan and we had to change it midway
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vorgen - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    lmao get you next time Evga! Lol stop running soo much X3 hahaha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amsel - Sanctuary
    Amsel - Sanctuary Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    lmao get you next time Evga! Lol stop running soo much X3 hahaha

LOL thats all he does, unless ur fast dont expect to even try to hit him.

Hit and run hit and run. now u know his secret ;D
  • Vorgen - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Lol with an archer stun and a bm we got him X3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Papinjo - Sanctuary
    Papinjo - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    When nef does a No Show then just do a massive pk show with Regicide b:dirty b:cute

wassss soooo fun fun ty Regis b:pleased
  • Heavenfire - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Good fight both nights Ene!!! ^^ Tons of fun. See you next week b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    LOL thats all he does, unless ur fast dont expect to even try to hit him.

Hit and run hit and run. now u know his secret ;D

i'm a squishy veno... what do you expect?
    Lol with an archer stun and a bm we got him X3

0.0 i died soo many times i can't remember when that happen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Not a fan of the imperial march *thumbs down*
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    well Liquid tw over.. this time was like 1vs1 both in tw and in numbers :> just that ofc neffies outlvled and outgeared us alot :P but well 1vs1 beat them for 8mins got to their base but our crystal died 1st b:sad was fun tw if i didnt lag i might have actually killed some1 :D
    gf, till the next time ^^

>> getting 99armor, tired of being 1shotted.. b:shocked
  • Vorgen - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    lmao evga it was the only way to catch you i i hit you twice and to me your hp didn't drop and inch....then an archer locked you in place i hit you with my stun afterwards and then a bm(no clue who the other two were) came in and stuned ya when it wore of X3 lol sorry it was just a really fun TW.....to quote: "I WANT MORE TWS LIKE THAT ONE" b:laughb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Minimus - Sanctuary
    Minimus - Sanctuary Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    When nef does a No Show then just do a massive pk show with Regicide b:dirty

wassss soooo fun fun ty Regis b:pleased

Nef-noshow. The new weapon b:chuckle Thanks for the pk-event Leg. It was fun b:cute
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    It is good to see a lot more colour on the map as Regi. holds the balance of power sorry Nef.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
    edited July 2010
    It is good to see a lot more colour on the map as Regi. holds the balance of power sorry Nef.
    MystiMonk you are such a mystery >_> posts alot but i never see in sanct yet nor what faction lol
  • SwiftDaggers - Sanctuary
    SwiftDaggers - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Lol, Monkey come for the forums not the game
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    MystiMonk you are such a mystery >_> posts alot but i never see in sanct yet nor what faction lol

Rofl.I am playing on Sanc. and I am in the Faction DarkWind.I am just on wee break but thanks for that it made me laugh as well as SwiftDaggers.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.