TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Options

Comments

• TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    allow me to remind you, back when LG was one of the most notorious growing factions they showed no mercy to weaker faction that controlled land (e.g NWO, EPIC and others) all though they had frontier with stronger factions like Nefarious. This is basics of strategy on any war system.

^ playing smart

just maybe your bitter taste as a ex Nef..

and yes LG will be attacking Nef as long as they are on the map

I'm an ex LG core member that was in the faction for a very long time and I agree with Vindicate's actions & way of thinking , ijs .

And LOLOLOLOLOL , biased much ? You're telling me that even if you'd get constant no shows for months LG would keep attacking nef ?

Wow , what the hell has become of one of the most awesome factions in sanctuary ? It's kinda sad :(
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    magic reminds me of myself then i quit a game i was playing for 7 years.. was spamming forums for some time but then got bored b:pleased
    and i found pwi O,.,O
    p.s. nefarious has too many lands b:shutup its comunism they need to share!
    edited July 2010
    Options
    magic reminds me of myself then i quit a game i was playing for 7 years.. was spamming forums for some time but then got bored b:pleased
    and i found pwi O,.,O
    p.s. nefarious has too many lands b:shutup its comunism they need to share!

Forums + cube then WQ work together well , bored of youtube atm :P

And pshhht 7 years , I couldn't even play for a full year on sanctuary .

< Ish too impatient & get's bored easily b:surrender
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    it was a good game b:dirty (then got **** and etc. and etc. )
    >> offtopic
    edited July 2010
    Options
    it was a good game b:dirty (then got **** and etc. and etc. )
    >> offtopic

Going off topic is fun .

The cool kids do this too b:cool
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    but im not a cool kid im 57 IRL b:victory
    edited July 2010
    Options

But but but I'm 20 and you wouldn't be considered a kid after 18 anyway soooooo just play along b:beatenup , don't ruin ma' fun b:pleased

Otherwise...you're gonna have to deal with stealth ninja kitteh !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRvwvaZlVb8
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Cyberacid - Sanctuary
    Cyberacid - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

Wow =O I never would have guessed you're 57 hehe. TW is pretty good right now, it's the only thing keeping me from quitting a 3rd time in a row, but I don't know how long I'll last now, I certainly don't feel the game is interesting enough for me to last till 100 x__X.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    We owe no explanation to anyone, as Fogi said we are our own faction and we answer to no1 but ourselves. You said Vindicate attacked Amplified because they were the easiest choice, true that, but we fielded same amount of players and have comparable gears on both ends, it was a close tw but we came victorious. Pardon me if I am mistaken but by saying that Vindicate went for the easiest choice sounds like you are insinuating that we are cowards, allow me to remind you, back when LG was one of the most notorious growing factions they showed no mercy to weaker faction that controlled land (e.g NWO, EPIC and others) all though they had frontier with stronger factions like Nefarious. This is basics of strategy on any war system. And LOL when LG was falling I have this tiny memory of a faction called Regicide that showed NO MERCY to LG and took more than 1 land from them however now you chosen to be their dogs and "allies", alliance which is already being rumored to be no more. But I guess you just remember what is best for your convenience, I've been playing since the start of this game I know everyone's true colors, mark my words, the day will come when Regicide will be the #1 target of all of you faction that call yourselves today their "allies", soon. Talking in this thread will lead no where and will create drama, so im off of it, if you want to keep spreading hate then I pity you, we the old players cant be fooled by reading **** plastered on this thread.

Vindicate <3

I don't know why Vind keeps focusing on their numbers and gear in relation to Amp's. Nobody cares how much you had versus how much we have, you won and that's that, why keep talking about numbers? First you people insist that we had double your numbers after you lost, which led some on the server to assert that thus we must have had a full 80, now you say we were equal in numbers when you win, so does that mean you had a full 80 last weekend? You can congratulate yourselves all you want after every battle, because you deserve it, but you really shouldn't try to make the other faction feel less deserving. You accuse one person of spreading hate, then what are you trying to do?

No one's going to triple Regi atm because they're stronger than Nef and Nef doesn't even attack Regi, so what do you want us to do?
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I don't know why Vind keeps focusing on their numbers and gear in relation to Amp's. Nobody cares how much you had versus how much we have, you won and that's that, why keep talking about numbers? First you people insist that we had double your numbers after you lost, which led some on the server to assert that thus we must have had a full 80, now you say we were equal in numbers when you win, so does that mean you had a full 80 last weekend? You can congratulate yourselves all you want after every battle, because you deserve it, but you really shouldn't try to make the other faction feel less deserving. You accuse one person of spreading hate, then what are you trying to do?

No one's going to triple Regi atm because they're stronger than Nef and Nef doesn't even attack Regi, so what do you want us to do?

Qui talking about TWs & being involved in them too :D Enjoying the TW drama of sanc ? :P You won't find any server with better drama b:dirty

Umm... I think they were just defending themselves against some comments said by some1 . I didn't see any hate comments directed towards amp .

And tbh they seem to be doing what the old LG did . If you guys are gonna hate on them for this it means you hated us too ( didn't seem like it back then ) :P

It's just that no1 said it out loud or bothered to say it .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Papinjo - Sanctuary
    Papinjo - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ^ playing smart

I'm an ex LG core member that was in the faction for a very long time and I agree with Vindicate's actions & way of thinking , ijs .

And LOLOLOLOLOL , biased much ? You're telling me that even if you'd get constant no shows for months LG would keep attacking nef ?

Wow , what the hell has become of one of the most awesome factions in sanctuary ? It's kinda sad :(

once again your definitly not informed,so pls stop attacking me for no reason....IF you were playin on Sanctuary(or atleast trying to check whats going on) you would notice that LG isnt getting any of NO SHOW recently,which means we get almost full 80 of em,which is alot of fun in my opinion,much better then no shows,so what i am trying to say is that Nef wont stop defending/attacking us which means what your sayin is totally random jiberlish,since LG will probably be busy with Nef for long,long time...
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    at least oficially, and i think honestly too regi intentions are different then nefarious.. nef is after lands, regi is after the fun fights :) at least from the gossips i hear.. and by the amounts of players they send to win fights in 5 minutes.
    and im 23, not 57 just wanted others to feel like cool kids b:chuckle
    btw older members are usually most loyal, those stupid 20 year olds keep clanjumping every time an opportunity presents itself b:laugh
    no offence, jk :P
    and vindicate recruited that trator vertaaai zzz was a hot chick with dual hammers and now betrayed us ;((( now i hate vindicate, stealing our members.
    edited July 2010
    Options
    once again your definitly not informed,so pls stop attacking me for no reason....IF you were playin on Sanctuary(or atleast trying to check whats going on) you would notice that LG isnt getting any of NO SHOW recently,which means we get almost full 80 of em,which is alot of fun in my opinion,much better then no shows,so what i am trying to say is that Nef wont stop defending/attacking us which means what your sayin is totally random jiberlish,since LG will probably be busy with Nef for long,long time...

IF you paid any attention to what I said you'd notice that it was

" IF you'd get constant no shows , I know that's not the case for the time being .

And you said " and yes LG will be attacking Nef AS LONG AS THEY ARE ON THE MAP " .

learn2read.
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    as much as i dislike nefie tactics i still like their symbol "N" b:cute i want them off the map, but then to return back again in some far corner of 'Misfortune island' :D

>> still Liquid logo is da best, thats what no other faction can ever beat b:victory
    the name too - i mean who doesnt like vodka (papinjo :D), cool beer, wine, wiskey or water in general, its summer and its hot b:thanks
    we also have sk, no other faction has sk. and those are 2 of the main reasons we will take all the territories where the water is shown on the map. (except misfortune island) b:bye

damn its 35 degrees celsium in the shade...
  • Papinjo - Sanctuary
    Papinjo - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    IF you paid any attention to what I said you'd notice that it was

" IF you'd get constant no shows , I know that's not the case for the time being .

And you said " and yes LG will be attacking Nef AS LONG AS THEY ARE ON THE MAP " .

learn2read.

no i dont think i need any reading lessons,you obviously didnt quite understand what i said in the end,and it was pretty much that i am quite sure nef wont no show us,as long LG is fighting them,so when i say we will be attacking them as long as they are on the map it doesnt have anything to do with NO SHOWS...

and lol Ignathas ewww vodka ><
  • ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary
    ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Can we just have some peaceful posts and not "dog" this "allie" that and QQme ? >< All i want is just to look at the battle REPORT QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ. I'm looking forward to be ganged by Nef and Vindi thou ;O It's clearly gonna be the future. No need to guess. b:cute
  • By_uL - Sanctuary
    By_uL - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Why would I have to defend my actions? Lol. Wasn't being very judgmental either looking back on my response. Don't be so sensitive.

That's an assumption that I "always" try to bring out the worse, as I don't. Logically it is in your best interest to take the easiest lands you can get. Unfortunately you don't seem to have taken into account the location of the land that you went for, which leads me to believe there was little strategic consideration prior to your bid. Therefore my presumption that you just went for the easiest land you could get.

Anyway, grats to all attacking/defending factions. Interesting weekend.

Maybe you should ask yourself that question regarding being defensive, it obviously happens on various occasions ~maybe you just don't realize it. In addition, by simply replying to a post I get classified as so sensitive.... please put yourself in the same category x10.

Regarding your second point, what I said may be an assumption, however I can assure you a lot of other people share the same sentiment towards you. To the last point, once again you have missed my intentions for using the word logical. Sometimes I feel you are too "strategic" for your own good. I won't bother to list our intentions but what you presumed to be us wanting to take a land is quite silly. Don't let your own motivation and interest cloud your perception on what others do~.

Last thing I wanna add, those of you that do follow the game closely will understand the situation some of Vindicate members left Nefarious under. Like any one of you, we're trying to establish a faction to game with friends and have fun/be competitive without the drama. Is all the name calling and classifying us as something were not really necessary?

A good fight between Vindicate and Amplified has turned into a conversation I don't think any one of us wanted (abit the drama loving folks). Some of our member's post went over the line and its something to be dealt with.

@Qui - I made 1 post to clarify all the issue regarding number and gear (maybe it helped maybe it didn't), I don't think anyone is trying to magnify that discussion. Regarding making you feel less deserving, I honestly don't know where you got those sentiments. I also hope no Vindi members is out and about bragging over a close fought TW. It was fun and competitive and that's the end of it. Like I said this discussion started over us being accused of something and a member stepped in to defend, let's hope it ends here.
  • ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary
    ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    If Nef was to be like CQ, they would have been gone into Sanc History with a good playing style b:cute. But no, they didn't wanna do that, then today is what they deserve. kekeke (a lil sarcasm and a lil srsbs)
    edited July 2010
    Options
    >> still Liquid logo is da best, thats what no other faction can ever beat b:victory
    the name too - i mean who doesnt like vodka (papinjo :D), cool beer, wine, wiskey or water in general, its summer and its hot b:thanks
    we also have sk, no other faction has sk. and those are 2 of the main reasons we will take all the territories where the water is shown on the map. (except misfortune island) b:bye

damn its 35 degrees celsium in the shade...

Beeeeeerrrrrrrrrr ! I <3 wine ( especially red ) but that & vodka are mostly good for the winter :P
    no i dont think i need any reading lessons,you obviously didnt quite understand what i said in the end,and it was pretty much that i am quite sure nef wont no show us,as long LG is fighting them,so when i say we will be attacking them as long as they are on the map it doesnt have anything to do with NO SHOWS...

and lol Ignathas ewww vodka ><

What did you say in the end ? I just quoted your exact words .

Nef has a ton of lands left and you never know what can happen . What if they'll decide to change their plans & do no shows to LG , if they did it to enely they can do it to you OR get so weak that they'll eventually get rolled by LG & do no shows . What then ? Are you still gonna attack nef? Because you just said that LG will do that till they won't be on the map anymore .

If you didn't mean it that way then please correct yourself before talking further .

Can we just have some peaceful posts and not "dog" this "allie" that and QQme ? >< All i want is just to look at the battle REPORT QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ. I'm looking forward to be ganged by Nef and Vindi thou ;O It's clearly gonna be the future. No need to guess. b:cute

Every server is known for something Kyan and Sanc's key word is drama .

Let it be famous :P

Besides , I'm trying to multitask & read/post on the forums while doing delta ( i really miss the ability to afk like a wiz here ..... ) xD

BTW I blame you if we fail since I'm supposed to be HFing & using alphaM now <3
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Moarrrrrrrrrr, I need a lot moar to read while at work b:victory
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Moarrrrrrrrrr, I need a lot moar to read while at work b:victory

Meh >< I'm still not at sinangel's level .

He get's over 9000 views .

WTB SINANGEL ON FORUMS PL0X ! b:cute
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Damn, B, quit hittin' on dat haterade and let a playa' play.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Avianna - Raging Tide
    Avianna - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

Kyanzzzzzz is fail but zuzu still <3's you! b:cute
  • DaCage - Sanctuary
    DaCage - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    and vindicate recruited that trator vertaaai zzz was a hot chick with dual hammers and now betrayed us ;((( now i hate vindicate, stealing our members.

No one can steal a member. A member can only decide to go somewere else. Mabey instead of blaiming factions for taking your members you should focus on improving the faction and thus making the faction keep it's members? But it's allways easier to do blame someone else

the name too

Oldies Logo > all others b:shutup
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    Aliure - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Meooww, catfights yum
    "There is nothing worth your complete trust in this world other than yourself. The moment you lean on someone, you'll lose the strength to remain standing and when that person leaves, you'll end up hitting the ground."
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I think the same can be said on our end that Amplified provided an extremely needed practice for Vindicate versus any other faction we could have attacked. The disparity in gap was relatively small compared to what you stated I think. Having fielded 31 last TW and 44 this TW, each side has gear and level players that is in support of the core TW unit.

You'll be relatively surprised at how inexperienced most of us are, maybe to some not on an individual level, but certianly are when dealing with 30 different new faces in TW. I'm surprised most of the negativity aimed towards Vin already is us being too cowardly to attack Nef or not reaching out to others for alliance. We are a month old faction so I guess only time will tell on how we want to pave our path. I'm certainly enjoying meeting and talking to over 80% of the faction who I've never seen or heard of before.

Once again great fight Amp and hope to see you in the coming week/s.

holy ****, 31 and 44 people? grats b:chuckle i didn't know it was that huge of a difference in terms of numbers
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aquilez - Sanctuary
    Aquilez - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i got just 1 thing to QQ about

first of all i never hated nef or anything like that, i respect what they have done and is not my intention to offend anyone with this but, last saturday we waited nef to end other 2 TWs, thinking they would come at least fight a bit and get some fun, still only like 6 of them came to our TW b:sad

dont give up nef, fight to get stronger and have nice TWs again b:thanks
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    @Qui - I made 1 post to clarify all the issue regarding number and gear (maybe it helped maybe it didn't), I don't think anyone is trying to magnify that discussion. Regarding making you feel less deserving, I honestly don't know where you got those sentiments. I also hope no Vindi members is out and about bragging over a close fought TW. It was fun and competitive and that's the end of it. Like I said this discussion started over us being accused of something and a member stepped in to defend, let's hope it ends here.
    (this should help more to clarify). =O i think it was a very close fight and quite um 'educational' XD if that is the word. Thing is that amp does not have the lvs and gear you guys have, you guys top us in that, everybody knows and im not sure why your trying to pretend not to know. (that or u really didnt but now you know, you need to be careful to find the facts before you say you want to clarify things, it could turn out offending when your trying to do the opposite) But im flattered u guys think that tho, due to the close fight between us, i really am. We dont have the luxury of being known for our gear or having big named players, but we got the endurance b:victory
    *carries qui ham off*
    lets get u some sunflower seeds...

/serious on
    @ AYA
    i know its fun coming in the amp forums but sometimes i think you should just back off, especially when you do not know what has happened in the server, and what the conditions are, what kinda new hoppers, what new groupies/factions. Yes im being serious here cause its almost a disrespect for your former sanct friends, barging in just because you feel like it and post what you feel especially in a thread that wasnt technically made for ****s and giggles. I dont care what sort of excuse you give this time, but as an outsider of sanc now, its only considerate to know your boundaries when giving opinions on something you are not fully aware of, unless you are knowingly trying to offend us just for your amusement.
    /serious off

holy ****, 31 and 44 people? grats b:chuckle i didn't know it was that huge of a difference in terms of numbers
    This is info coming from a person that misunderstood amp had equal gears and lv to exTW factions members like nef. (no offense By_uL) 31 is not the number that we got from our friends in vindicate during the course of the whole tw. =) youve been off the forums too long EVGA if your beginning to beleive anything posted, especially exact numbers. Time to rehabilitate b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    no offence, jk :P
    why would u want to keep someone that hops so easily? I dont think its vindicates fault on that but rather you were able to rid of a unloyal member.

sry yeah im all about loyalty and **** lol.....
    bet i can fit good in a gang >___>;;
    'what? disloyal? pewpew.'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    *goes off again*

well even if the numbers are deflated i'm pretty sure it wasn't somewhere maybe around 50-60 vs 80?

edit: where did you guys waited 0.0 i wasn't there for nef tw. but if you guys waited inside our keep, you might as well just killed us cause i expect bombs on us when we trickle in ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]