Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    yo :P androz here

why cant i connect to sanctuary? >_>
    get a "unable to connect to server" message

D:

androoooo come back to us!! and drag the red one with you b:avoid
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    but Ast is so flat chested b:shocked
    it'd be more like a face-rib, OUCH!

Asterelle got breast augmentation :x *iz disappointed*
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    but Ast is so flat chested b:shocked
    it'd be more like a face-rib, OUCH!
    girls know how to do it the RIGHT way b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Girls just wanna have fun?
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
    edited July 2010
    Options
    This week turned out pretty.....needless to say interesting... couple things happened that wasnt expected. Grats to every faction tho for the hardwork/play/efforts they put into the fights
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Wohoooo , TW weekend over !

/inb4nefdidthis&nefdidthat,Ihatenef,nefsux,nefisevil etc

It's all about LoL,yo.
    edited July 2010
    Options

*locks pimp in a box* b:pleased
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    there is an immense amount of QQing that is reaching my ears through the grape vine. and by that i mean the abundance of random pms i get from people *not even in vindicate or amp* insisting that amp had a full instance versus 20 vindicate.

before any of you who were not there begin to posture as if you "know" what went on during our tw , you might want to consider the gear *and* level discrepancy, as well as the prior TW exp difference. that, and the fact that the reported numbers that are floating around are grossley inaccurate on both ends.

as someone who was actually at the tw, i would have to say i considered it a fair and well balanced TW. vindicate put up a good fight, and so did we. thank you vindicate for a fun, albeit expensive, pk party. **** everybody else.

ps- im still a little guilt stricken for having to pk some of my very good friends b:cry and mad that they pk'd me b:angry. just kidding. lets go do bh =o
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Grats to Enelysion and Amplified for successful weekend TW shenanigans! b:dirty
    A semi-interesting TW weekend. So much new information to gather on this STEEL-esque faction in the making, continued land losses. Too bad I couldn't make it to the attack, I would have recorded it b:cry
    Next week!
  • Stealthninja - Sanctuary
    Stealthninja - Sanctuary Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Too bad I couldn't make it to the attack, I would have recorded it b:cry
    Next week!
    i recorded the boring tw D:

nef didnt even show till hq was almost dead

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRf0cOfPcmI
    edited July 2010
    Options

the chat log was interesting lol alot of cross talking during tw
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lol how is that a fun tw.. :> at least some neffies tasted what its like then you have a bunch of ppl in ur base b:surrender and grats amplified, i dont know why but for me its 2nd best faction on server at some point :P hope you get stronger as well as we do ^^
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

I still got 3 kills from that tw b:chuckle
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    QQ posted on wrong character.
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
    edited July 2010
    Options
    hahah sarah, i managed to get 1 kill from DB, or at least according to my profile thingy b:victory
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options

come back to us big boob aya! with jone's blessings around, you can be a factor barehanded!

pic related: big boob aya in sexy robes
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    Aliure - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Regicide vs. Nefarious 7/2 Dragon's End Attack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsTkpI3LHpM
    "There is nothing worth your complete trust in this world other than yourself. The moment you lean on someone, you'll lose the strength to remain standing and when that person leaves, you'll end up hitting the ground."
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Regicide vs. Nefarious 7/2 Dragon's End Attack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsTkpI3LHpM

ROFL. Mortal kombat XDD

Very nice ;D
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i cant believe nef showed b:shocked

anyway its always good to see nef get a bit of their own medicine
  • Knullruffs - Raging Tide
    Knullruffs - Raging Tide Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Qui...are you taking pictures of every girl you meet? *cough* trannys *cough* b:surrender

QQ wrong char..

Nadis~
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Only the pwetty ones
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Oui you stalker ! b:shocked
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary
    ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    xD look at those bids and barrages on allure's vid x-x Must have hurt alot ;o all around the screen bids and barrages lol even on sky
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    xD look at those bids and barrages on allure's vid x-x Must have hurt alot ;o all around the screen bids and barrages lol even on sky

Yeah I noticed that every single BM she targeted would be dead a few seconds later, even fully buffed. They die faster than I do facing Nef wizzies D: b:faint

*makes peace with all Regicide wizards*
  • RRARRRRGGHHH - Sanctuary
    RRARRRRGGHHH - Sanctuary Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Great now us bms need over 20k hp to survive these blessings b:cry
    edited July 2010
    Options
    <3 the blessings

15k+ crits on most ppl non AA =)
  • AirFogi - Sanctuary
    AirFogi - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    neverending blessings D:
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    neverending blessings :D
    edited July 2010
    Options
    neverending blessings :D
    stop playing with fire, youll burn your furr
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Regi is omnomnomnom'ing at nef's lands I see.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.