Anniversary Plushie Update

Options

Comments

• orinj
    orinj Posts: 460 admin
    Options
    If you posted on my wall, yours has been shipped :)
    F.E.A.R. has two meanings: Forget Everything And Run - OR - Face Everything And Rise. The choice is yours, my friend.
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Options
    \0/ i will wait for the dog sleighs!
  • bangbang
    bangbang Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Lx1YuZY.jpg
    MTBN0Di.jpg
    xWjMd3H.jpg

Just got mine today! thanks PWE! :D only downside is two of the things were terribly crushed and damaged/broken. Oh well xD I love the plushies and I am jealous of the people who got the emoji plushies and the small tiger plush!
  • mayrose
    mayrose Posts: 6 Arc User
    Options
    lm in Adelaide South Australia l got the email but still have'nt got anything from pwi will l still get a tiger plush ty
  • fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 246 Arc User
    Options
    hello again :)
    I got my small Plushie ( powerbank ) nice one indeed
    should it be posible to get the bigger one , or no go ?? im not gready ;) it could be great to place it in my sofa or sleep with lol :p
    Thanks for the small one :) wish the PWI staff great time and fun
    ( it will be a hard feeling to sleep with a powerbank )
  • dischordia
    dischordia Posts: 16 Arc User
    Options
    orinj wrote: »

I got mine today! =D That metal statue is beautiful and thank you so much for considering my request to have my prize changed to the Pink Kitty Shop plushie, I love her so much! It was worth the wait!
    I'ma, I'ma Beast ... Like Eat, Sleep, PvP Fantasies
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    Options
    i only got the pink plushy and trophy i jelly of u cause you got the cool toy my trophy says 5 on it whats yous say
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Options
    >Some people get only 1 thing
    >Others get up to 5 things

I really wonder sometimes how departments in PWE work and what the communication is like tiger-20.gif

I get that some people were supposed to get the statue as well along with the plushy, but holy hell lol.
    What determines if someone gets a load of items and others get 1 thing?

My powerbank tiger will live a lonely life.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• mymbarb
    mymbarb Posts: 60 Arc User
    Options
    Still waiting for something to arrive here (Germany)...
  • daymond
    daymond Posts: 273 Arc User
    Options
    bangbang wrote: »
    Lx1YuZY.jpg
    MTBN0Di.jpg
    xWjMd3H.jpg

Just got mine today! thanks PWE! :D only downside is two of the things were terribly crushed and damaged/broken. Oh well xD I love the plushies and I am jealous of the people who got the emoji plushies and the small tiger plush!

Hey bangbang, whats your in game name and server?
    alFcxeg.png
    www.Kniraven.com | Youtube.com/Kniraven | Twitch.TV/Kniraven | Facebook.com/Kniraven
  • sunnycali
    sunnycali Posts: 31 Arc User
    Options
    Package came last week. Fun stuff.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    Options
    @orinj

Thank you. I got it in the post Saturday.

Nice stuffs...​​
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Bumping this because I don't want this to run off the front page.

I still have not received anything.​​
  • fededomino
    Options
    i Been seeing that BangBang got more stuff than me and others , i only got a plushiepowerbank , why is that o:) is it posible to get a statue and big plushie ??? or a box of dark chocolate :) dark chocolate stimulate our braincells , i only got 3 of them , 1 in a wheelchair and 1 to push wheelchair and 1 to anoying :(
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Options
    The dog sleds arrived the dog sleds arrived!

And wow. I thought I was getting a tiny plush toy... I got a statue, Large cat shop plush (Pink! So fitting!) AND a limited edition tiger shop figure (So cute!). It's too much for me so two of the items are waiting for my hubby and friend x) We all thank you @orinj for the wonderful gifts!
    ​​
  • mymbarb
    Options
    fededomino wrote: »
    i Been seeing that BangBang got more stuff than me and others , i only got a plushiepowerbank , why is that o:) is it posible to get a statue and big plushie ??? or a box of dark chocolate :) dark chocolate stimulate our braincells , i only got 3 of them , 1 in a wheelchair and 1 to push wheelchair and 1 to anoying :(

Well be happy you even got something, some people (myself included) still wait to this day to receive anything at all from this...
  • arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    Options
    @mymbarb did you already post on Orinj's wall and if so how long ago? If you did, yours is probably en route.
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
  • xrebelleangelx
    xrebelleangelx Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Options
    orinj wrote: »

I posted on your wall on July 25th, you replied to it, but I still haven't received mine. Is it normal?

EDIT: received mine today, thank you. (living in Canada)
    Post edited by xrebelleangelx on
  • mymbarb
    Options
    @mymbarb did you already post on Orinj's wall and if so how long ago? If you did, yours is probably en route.

I posted on his wall the same day or one day after he posted it, not sure the exact day right now, but it was pretty much right after.
  • daymond
    daymond Posts: 273 Arc User
    Options
    If anybody wants to sell me some of their PWI stuff, contact me.
    I'm a super-fan and want to try and collect all of it.
    ​​
    alFcxeg.png
    www.Kniraven.com | Youtube.com/Kniraven | Twitch.TV/Kniraven | Facebook.com/Kniraven
  • xrebelleangelx
    Options
    Just got mine today:

sdtusrY.jpg

ryrFkTQ.jpg
  • xrebelleangelx
    Options
    Just realized the top is a sword:

SDHphj8.jpg
  • bangbang
    bangbang Posts: 127 Arc User
    Options
    Yes, it is a letter opener.
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    Options
    hey pwi if you have any extras other then the pink plushy catshop and the 5 year trophy pleas mail me one of each extra you have ill take it ty
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    edited September 2016
    Options

OP!

Dang its nice tho...!!!

@orinj PWE shop Please...

Selling T-Shirts/Fleeces/Mugs Merch With PWE/Game Title on. O and as an added bonus for your game you could earn some gold for a game within ARC when you purchase something form the PWE Shop!!!

Come on... "Merchandise where the real money from the Movie is made" Ill give out 10 points to the person who can name the Movie Title, Character Name, Cast Name.

LOL!​​
  • milkins
    milkins Posts: 44 Arc User
    Options
    heero200 wrote: »

OP!

Dang its nice tho...!!!

@orinj PWE shop Please...

Selling T-Shirts/Fleeces/Mugs Merch With PWE/Game Title on. O and as an added bonus for your game you could earn some gold for a game within ARC when you purchase something form the PWE Shop!!!

Come on... "Merchandise where the real money from the Movie is made" Ill give out 10 points to the person who can name the Movie Title, Character Name, Cast Name.

LOL!​​

Spaceballs. Second funniest film of all time after Monty Pyhton Holy grail imo xDD
    IeIantos - GoldDigrz
  • milkins
    Options
    Also i'm waiting for my stuff still fml but i dont expect anything soon as thats PWI custom for me.
    IeIantos - GoldDigrz
  • fededomino
    Options
    Hello PWI Staff
    do your read Anniversary Plushie Update , daily or now and then .
    people who say thank you for stuff , and people who still dont got anything yet, they post randomly in here .
    i think they want an reply from what going on include me :)
    i have recived an plushiepowerbank , would it be posible to get an statue and big plushie and for other too ??
    this post dont need an reply from other , than the Staff of PWI , thank you
    please reply this post , PWI :)
    unless the staff did escape to Mars or outer space B)
    have a great day PWI staff , where ever your is :'(
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Options
    Should I just send in a ticket since I have received nothing so far?

Honestly, I'd rather just have something in-game now. I'm really tired of waiting.​​
  • milkins
    Options
    @orinj I didnt know i needed to post on your wall? My original account got banned years ago but was started in 08.. I did send a ticket when the event was running but got no reply and the ticket been long closed.
    IeIantos - GoldDigrz