Anniversary Plushie Update

Comments

• catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Thank you for the update. @orinj
    Unfortunately, PMs on these forums are a bit tricky and from what I understood from @thenamesdomino 's words, only admins can initiate PMs with members. Thus, I will have to ask you to PM me when you have time so I can give you all the necessary details. I was one of the Anniversary Contest winners.
  • daymond
    daymond Posts: 273 Arc User
    chary, there is no way for you to PM at the moment strangely.
    What you must do is reply that you are the winner of one of these contests in order to get one of the staff members to PM you themselves to start the conversation, or get someone who already has an open chat with them to PM them for you.
    ​​
    alFcxeg.png
    www.Kniraven.com | Youtube.com/Kniraven | Twitch.TV/Kniraven | Facebook.com/Kniraven
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    tiger-18.gif you know things are really bad when the head of game studio in the US starts posting about problems and resolving it personally​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    Heh. I think the bear has been awoken.
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
  • tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User
    dblazen1 wrote: »
    tiger-18.gif you know things are really bad when the head of game studio in the US starts posting about problems and resolving it personally

It's quite refreshing actually. I am impressed. It almost* feels like we aren't the red-headed stepchild of PWE.​​
    z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.

• daymond
    I agree, I am very impressed with Oranj.
    He is like a breath of fresh air.
    ​​
    alFcxeg.png
    www.Kniraven.com | Youtube.com/Kniraven | Twitch.TV/Kniraven | Facebook.com/Kniraven
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    tricksie wrote: »
    dblazen1 wrote: »
    tiger-18.gif you know things are really bad when the head of game studio in the US starts posting about problems and resolving it personally

It's quite refreshing actually. I am impressed. It almost* feels like we aren't the red-headed stepchild of PWE.​​
    daymond wrote: »
    I agree, I am very impressed with Oranj.
    He is like a breath of fresh air.
    ​​

Well, it's not that i'm not impressed that someone finally stepped up on the issues, it's just that it's not very common to see the head of a department do it personally.
    It's a pretty good indicator of how things are, in my opinion.
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• orinj
    orinj Posts: 460 admin
    Small update: Our Data Engineers were able to locate the winners list for me. Now the team has to cross-reference the accounts with addresses, and determine which individuals received prizes already. Thanks for your patience.
    F.E.A.R. has two meanings: Forget Everything And Run - OR - Face Everything And Rise. The choice is yours, my friend.
  • daymond
    edited June 2016
    My 1st Place Anniversary Contest Prize has arrived!

Heck Yes! :blush:

Thank You @orinj

1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.jpg
    5.jpg
    6.jpg
    7.jpg
    8.jpg
    9.jpg​​
    alFcxeg.png
  • catgirldesu
    edited June 2016
    Thank you for the update! @orinj
    I am just a bit concerned about how accurate that data might be. The GM who was in charge of this had told me the European players were to receive the reward from the European PWE office, but I never received it. Though I don't doubt the data for the US players that won in the contest, I am worried about the European ones.
  • orinj
    Thank you for the update! @orinj
    I am just a bit concerned about how accurate that data might be. The GM who was in charge of this had told me the European players were to receive the reward from the European PWE office, but I never received it. Though I don't doubt the data for the US players that won in the contest, I am worried about the European ones.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for yours. We won't let you down.
    F.E.A.R. has two meanings: Forget Everything And Run - OR - Face Everything And Rise. The choice is yours, my friend.
  • orinj
    daymond wrote: »
    My 1st Place Anniversary Contest Prize has arrived!

Heck Yes! :blush:

Thank You @orinj

​​

Hurray! I wish I could take credit for that one, but that wasn't me. :) Glad that you're happy though. 1 down, hella more to go, lol.
  • catgirldesu
    orinj wrote: »

I'll keep my eyes peeled for yours. We won't let you down.

Thank you!!
  • zuiba
    zuiba Posts: 22 Arc User
    I hope mine make it to Hawaii :(
  • zigheart
    zigheart Posts: 54 Arc User
    Due to complications i won't be able to recieve mine. @orinj if possible can you or another admin pm me?
  • marianafix
    marianafix Posts: 23 Arc User
    i'm from Brazil and i got that e-mail telling im going to get tiger plush. i will receive it?
  • xwhitefrostx
    xwhitefrostx Posts: 45 Arc User
    My boyfriend is still waiting for his haha. Now he has moved with me to my country he tried resending a ticket to say a new address but it was again closed without a reply. I dont think Eu players are geting them.
    vFDFy6t.gif
  • kiterunner
    kiterunner Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    I am still waiting on mine too...and I am in England...that place that used to be part of Europe :(

Back in September 2015 I asked about it and @sheepclouds did say they would send them to Europeans too:
    Hi everyone! Sorry for the confusion this is causing. An email did go out to users that met certain criteria with a code for a mount and asking for you to update your mailing address in Arc to receive a plush tiger. I will find out what they are going to do about the codes that aren't working and they will mail your plush tiger to Europe. :)
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Yes... I would love to know if they will redo deadlines for entering address info..... I moved months ago :tongue:
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    kiterunner wrote: »
    I am still waiting on mine too...and I am in England...that place that used to be part of Europe :(

Back in September 2015 I asked about it and @sheepclouds did say they would send them to Europeans too:
    Hi everyone! Sorry for the confusion this is causing. An email did go out to users that met certain criteria with a code for a mount and asking for you to update your mailing address in Arc to receive a plush tiger. I will find out what they are going to do about the codes that aren't working and they will mail your plush tiger to Europe. :)

Whhhaaaaat!! This is probably why i havent received an email as i didnt check the newsletter box. At the time i didnt know they would be emailing codes etc so now it makes sense why my main and original acc doesnt receive anything. FML....
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • elyora2
    elyora2 Posts: 195 Arc User
    Dear pwi, I will cry and die a lonely death if I do not get my plushy nIYoW7R.png

Sincerely,

Linyela onion-1.gif

x6QLxYT.png​​
  • xrebelleangelx
    xrebelleangelx Posts: 11 Arc User
    I still haven't received mine, should I send a ticket or just wait?
  • orinj
    Now that we got the Luck of Elysium handled, we'll work on this next. Sorry for the delays, folks.
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Is there a list available to see if you won the plushie? and the option to change the address if it has not been sent to you? I have moved a bit when this promotion was started, and I moved again recently. Just wanted to double check if i was on the list. I never got any email regarding the issue, that is why i was curious.

Congratulations to all the players who got their goodies and to the people at pwi involved in the process onion-22.gif​​
  • fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 243 Arc User
    Hello dear PWI
    will players of European , sweden , norway , germany , denmark recive a plushie , if so when will it happend ??
  • zigheart
    Now that we got the Luck of Elysium handled, we'll work on this next. Sorry for the delays, folks.

My address has changed since these were sent out. can i still recieve it?
  • zigheart
    zigheart wrote: »

i submitted a ticket about this issue and they told me to contact the forum support via email, i emailed them and was never even replied back. i then tried asking for a PM from an admin or mod to address it and have not gotten contact of any kind. I'd really rather not discuss the issue on the forums due to extremely personal affairs. If possible Email or direct PM is best.
  • orinj

i submitted a ticket about this issue and they told me to contact the forum support via email, i emailed them and was never even replied back. i then tried asking for a PM from an admin or mod to address it and have not gotten contact of any kind. I'd really rather not discuss the issue on the forums due to extremely personal affairs. If possible Email or direct PM is best.

We'll take care of you. Promise. Just give us a little more time. I appreciate the patience.
  • zigheart
    Much appreciated.
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Well almost been a month since we heard news that this was a 10 month long mistake and PWI is super saddened to hear about it but still no update. fox-34.gif Duped again.​​