Anniversary Plushie Update

Options

Comments

• thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    Skittles Hats for everyone! I like this idea.
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Options
    The first wave of the plushies has gone out and people have been receiving them. This wave consisted mostly of US addresses. Our second wave is coming and this one should be hitting the rest of US, Mexico, Canada very soon.

Do you have any info on when the Europe wave will hit tiger-17.gif​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• thenamesdomino
    Options
    Not yet.
  • ladypeg
    ladypeg Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    I recieved my Ginger Tiger plushy late January,or early February2016. Just hang in there as they said you will get it. I also updated my info as info as requested to make sure it was right. Hope you all get yours soon.
  • elyora2
    elyora2 Posts: 195 Arc User
    Options
    =_= well frikken sucks, I was in the US from August till December and hoped to get my plushy before I left... Never happened, so now I moved back, I'll probably never get one Q_Q
    #suckstobeme​​
  • mrlapp
    mrlapp Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    When is the second wave coming, I have yet to receive mine even though 2 of my other friend who live like 10 minutes away have already received it.
  • bself23
    bself23 Posts: 29 Arc User
    Options
    What about the pink plushies also? This has been asked more then once. Also, in the original picture. There is multiple faces/types of these plushies.
  • mintsummer
    mintsummer Posts: 125 admin
    Options
    ahhhh, we have return packages! Soooooooo disappointed with fake address! :cry::cry::scream::scream:
    Second wave will be soon. We are waiting for shipments from headquarter --China.
  • tuttle
    tuttle Posts: 254 Arc User
    Options
    Mint. Y'all can send me those returned packages, I'll find happy homes for them.
  • dblazen1
    Options
    mintsummer wrote: »
    ahhhh, we have return packages! Soooooooo disappointed with fake address! :cry::cry::scream::scream:
    Second wave will be soon. We are waiting for shipments from headquarter --China.

Europe confirmed for taking another half a year at least tiger-14.gif

tiger-18.gif​​
    Jws3dXe.gif

• fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 246 Arc User
    Options
    When will Europe and Scandinavia get PLUSHIE , somebody have to know , somewhere, somehow , there must be a note someplace , about it ;)
  • armoftheland
    armoftheland Posts: 124 Arc User
    Options
    Well... Returned probably not due to incorrect address and probably due to people moving. :( Some people move between 6 month period.

Lets not mention the amount of people this company is spending money on sending swag to who probably have quit game by the time they are able to send it...​​
  • elyora2
    elyora2 Posts: 195 Arc User
    Options
    Well... Returned probably not due to incorrect address and probably due to people moving. :( Some people move between 6 month period.
    ^ This.​​
  • bangbang
    bangbang Posts: 127 Arc User
    Options
    I won the event with the the larger plushie and I never got that. I didn't even get the one promised to me in my email. Nor did my friends and other accounts.
  • imalone21
    imalone21 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Options
    Still no answer the the multiple style plushies. been asking for a few weeks now.
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    Options
    mintsummer wrote: »

Still waiting on my Plushie and Commemorative Statue :monkey-14.gif​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • dblazen1
    Options
    @mintsummer or @thenamesdomino is there any new update on this?​​
    Jws3dXe.gif

• armoftheland
    Options
    Hi @mintsummer and @thenamesdomino, i won a plushie 6 months ago. I am moving next month and the address i gave you will no longer be correct. If i update my mailing info now will the plushie come to my new address?
  • armoftheland
    Options
    Oh well. Thanks for the prize anyway.
  • dblazen1
    Options
    Well, no surprise about the lack of updates about anything once again from PWE.
    GGWP 10/10.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif

• tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I'm not sure why this post fell off Announcement but I still have yet to receive my plushies / commemorative statue. Obviously there's some sort of hold up. GM's Please update.monkey-7.gif​​

cRvsbdp.png
    Post edited by thenamesdomino on
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Options
    WTB plushie QQ
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    Options
    Wanmei was supposed to mail some plushies to PWE in Europe... tiger-18.gif​​
  • dblazen1
    Options
    @thenamesdomino and @mintsummer plushies never?​​
    Jws3dXe.gif

• tchp
    tchp Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Sooo, whit all the fake address, will there be a 2nd wave for adoption ? Whit all the negativity i feel about the housing system I feel like hugging one of those now ?

• thenamesdomino
    Options
    UPDATE: We're waiting on the distributor to send us the next batch of plushies. Once we get them we will be sending them out. EU peeps, we havent forgotten about you. Yours are going to take more time but they will be coming
  • catgirldesu
    Options
    Thanks for the update. dino5-21.gif​​
  • thenamesdomino
    Options
    UPDAAAAATE!!! Germany and France are getting theirs sent out this week! Tier 2 US is going out next week! kkivegottogonowbecausethepatchiscomingandidonthavemuchmoretime!
  • catgirldesu
    Options
    What about the Europeans outside Germany and France? fox-42.gif Will the PWE Europe HQ send them to the rest of us?​​