Anniversary Plushie Update

projectlegion
projectlegion Posts: 61 Arc User
edited January 2016 in General Discussion
wel,the first email i got said "update your contact info by the end of september,and we will mail you these things by the end of october"

seeing as its nearing the end of october,i figured they must be mailing the things out in bursts,so this leads me to my question,anyone got there plushy yet? :D
Post edited by mintsummer on

Comments

• blue20
    blue20 Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    I was just thinking the same thing this morning i got the email and a gm did say it goes to Eu players aswell but nothing has arrived yet. An Edit after checking again i realised that although i did add my adress ect after this email arrived when i went back today that information was missing and i had to re add it ... go figure i guess this means i may not recive the item anyways.
    Post edited by blue20 on
  • projectlegion
    edited October 2015

infact there is a screenshot of said email
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Nothing yet​​
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Nothing here yet either.
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Nada here.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    WOW i was just thinking about making a ticket about this where the hell is my statue and plushy egg-3.gif​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

• projectlegion
    i really like soft and fluffy things :D
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    edited October 2015
  • barber
    barber Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    the emails said they werent going to be shipping them till the end of Oct...so...its not even time for them to even think of sending them out yet...another week or so

if they wait till the 31st to send them out it could be 4 to 8 weeks depending on how they mail them out...if they go the cheapest bulk rate mailing options...everyone knows snail mail takes forever
    banner01.jpg
  • projectlegion
    barber said:

the emails said they werent going to be shipping them till the end of Oct...so...its not even time for them to even think of sending them out yet...another week or so

if they wait till the 31st to send them out it could be 4 to 8 weeks depending on how they mail them out...if they go the cheapest bulk rate mailing options...everyone knows snail mail takes forever

bulk rate mailing options is usually for large orders going to just 1 or 3 destinations,this is possibly hundereds going to thousands for all i know.The last time i saw something like this was when i got windows 10 for free,they rolled the downloads out in batches

well,whether its bulk like you said or not,it would be handy if they would give us package status so we would atleast have something to check for status

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Don't forget, they are likely coming bulk mail from China. Expect 4-6 weeks after they are shipped.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
  • barber
    I've heard of people in the states ordering things off Ebay from china and it taking 8 to 10 weeks to get their stuff...all we can do is wait and maybe they'll get here by Xmas o:)
    banner01.jpg
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    We haven't forgotten about you guys, don't worry theyre coming. :)
  • iamluckingfoco
    iamluckingfoco Posts: 158 Arc User

I never thought otherwise. But then again I am a very patient person =)
    2agrqm9.jpg
    Be Strong! Be Fierce! Be Vicious!
    Vicious Marshal - Tideswell

• dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User

@thenamesdomino I'm kinda wondering though, since in the past certain events where you could win prizes it was said only people in the US could be sent the stuff.
    How does this plushy thing work this time around, do non-US people get it as well or not?​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• projectlegion

welp,in that case i encourage everyone to psot a picture of there plushys when they get them,ill even try and dig out my old digi cam to do this
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    dblazen1 wrote: »
    How does this plushy thing work this time around, do non-US people get it as well or not?

How do you know that you won it? what if you won it, but you used a fake address for pwi info? do you verify addresses before sending?​​
  • dischordia
    dischordia Posts: 16 Arc User
    Nothing here yet, mine was for winning one of the anniversary contests. I hope I didn't miss my opportunity they didn't alert me at all and I don't often check the forums D:!
    I'ma, I'ma Beast ... Like Eat, Sleep, PvP Fantasies
  • projectlegion
    welp,its now the first of november and no plushy yet.they said it would be here "by the end of october"

:S i had really hoped for a plushy too
  • iamluckingfoco
    iamluckingfoco Posts: 158 Arc User

welp,its now the first of november and no plushy yet.they said it would be here "by the end of october"

:S i had really hoped for a plushy too

"we will send you the gift by the end of October" does not mean "you will receive the gift by the end of October"

If they sent them mass mail, it could mean 4 to 6 weeks after they mail them out, and from where they mail them, and to where they mail them.

2agrqm9.jpg
    Be Strong! Be Fierce! Be Vicious!
    Vicious Marshal - Tideswell

• projectlegion
    send,receive,bah,i hate the finer points of english.

thats what i get for assuming though,im just used to "send" meaning "receive soon" cause i order alot of stuff online
  • barber
    Like I said earlier I wont look for them for at least 6 to 8 weeks...depending on where they ship them from it could be 8 to 10 weeks...if we get them before the end of November that would be great but it could be before xmas if we get the longer option
    banner01.jpg
  • kiterunner
    kiterunner Posts: 26 Arc User
    Another month passed with nothing arrived yet...has anyone else got their plushy yet?
  • mintsummer
    mintsummer Posts: 125 admin
    edited November 2015

Thank you everyone for asking and waiting! We received more replies with their address than we expected! Thus we re-ordered tons of plushies for you guys! And we are sorting out the address information now.(You know, it is kinda fun to receive address on the Moooooon. :D ) We will update more information once we start packaging! (Be ready to receive my trollllllllling plushie. >:)>:)>:) LOL, that was kidding!)
    Thank you again everyone! Have a nice holiday!

• doods00
    doods00 Posts: 106 Arc User
    wait wait there is different faces!?! omgerd i hope i get the evil looking one
  • zombieholidays
    zombieholidays Posts: 4 Arc User

Thank you everyone for asking and waiting! We received more replies with their address than we expected! Thus we re-ordered tons of plushies for you guys! And we are sorting out the address information now.(You know, it is kinda fun to receive address on the Moooooon. :D ) We will update more information once we start packaging! (Be ready to receive my trollllllllling plushie. >:)>:)>:) LOL, that was kidding!)

i updated my info as requested by the mail,followed all instructions,does this mean ill get the stuff soon too?
  • spodilbunny
    spodilbunny Posts: 8 Arc User

i also did the update address thing as my email instructed,please send the stuff soon,i likes soft plushies :D
  • ellavo
    ellavo Posts: 76 Arc User

I thought I had updated my address, but I guess I didn't till now. Does updating your address late still count for the Plushie :smiley:

• dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    mintsummer wrote: »

@mintsummer still curious, will europeans get it as well, or is this a NA thing?​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User