Anniversary Plushie Update

Options

Comments

• orinj
    orinj Posts: 460 admin
    Options
    eirghan wrote: »
    Well almost been a month since we heard news that this was a 10 month long mistake and PWI is super saddened to hear about it but still no update. fox-34.gif Duped again.​​

You'll see a post from me this Friday evening. Thanks.
    The sum of it - we have the winners list, but it's taking too long to verify who's received what, so we're going to ask people to comment in the thread if they haven't receive their gifts and service them first.
    F.E.A.R. has two meanings: Forget Everything And Run - OR - Face Everything And Rise. The choice is yours, my friend.
  • orinj
    Options
    F.E.A.R. has two meanings: Forget Everything And Run - OR - Face Everything And Rise. The choice is yours, my friend.
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Options
    Thanks @orinj but i just want to check, are staff using current adress information entered in arc or the address info gathered a year ago? If using old info i wont write on your wall i dont want to waste pwe money sending it to nowhere land.
  • orinj
    Options
    Thanks @orinj but i just want to check, are staff using current adress information entered in arc or the address info gathered a year ago? If using old info i wont write on your wall i dont want to waste pwe money sending it to nowhere land.

We're using the address that we see in your Arc profile.
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Options
    @orinj out of curiosity and greed:
    In this thread it seems some people got 2 things, others 1 and others none.
    I was waiting for the big **** plushy to arrive, but instead a tiggy power bank arrived, which is awesome too, mind you.
    In that case, am I (and potentially others) out of luck of getting the big plushy?​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• orinj
    Options
    dblazen1 wrote: »
    I was waiting for the big **** plushy to arrive, but instead a tiggy power bank arrived, which is awesome too, mind you.
    In that case, am I (and potentially others) out of luck of getting the big plushy?​​

Let me see what we have left after all the giveaways are done. :)
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Options
    orinj wrote: »
    dblazen1 wrote: »
    In that case, am I (and potentially others) out of luck of getting the big plushy?

Let me see what we have left after all the giveaways are done. :)

Coolbeans tiger-42.gif​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    Options
    i no clue if i was supposed to get one so ill just say i didn't get one lol
  • xrebelleangelx
    xrebelleangelx Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Options
    laiwaisan wrote: »
    i no clue if i was supposed to get one so ill just say i didn't get one lol

Have you received an email at the last anniversary saying you would get one? If not then you aren't supposed to get one.

• fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 246 Arc User
    Options
    hello orinj
    would i get a plushie or not and if so , when ?? , living in scandinavien / north european
    7 1/2 years of playing , i bet this comment will drown in deep ocean
  • fededomino
    Options
    still no answar , is all on vacation , or do they escape to mars o:) posted 12 august
  • orinj
    Options
    fededomino wrote: »
    still no answar , is all on vacation , or do they escape to mars o:) posted 12 august

We'll take care of ya, bud. Thanks.
  • fededomino
    Options
    Thanks for the gift, i got a small plushie , i think a powerbank , no clue lol :) cant read chinese :* thank you Orinj
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Options
    jw, when should I be expecting this? I still haven't received mine.​​
  • elyora2
    elyora2 Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Omg thaaanks pwi!

[img]http://prnt.sc/cgxpbb[/img]

It's adorable!​​
    Post edited by elyora2 on
  • marije
    marije Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I love the power bank, unfortunately I didn't get the plushie. I hope I can still receive one :smiley:
  • eirghan
    Options
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    Options
    May I ask what happened to the plushies and tiger statues sent to us, Europeans? tiger-27.gif​​
  • elyora2
    elyora2 Posts: 195 Arc User
    Options
    @catgirldesu
    I am European as well and got my plush today (as you can see above). The office of EU is in the Netherlands, and I'm from there too so I guess the rest of Europe should get it in the upcoming week if they started sending out this week.
  • catgirldesu
    Options
    Oh, I see. Thank you. Then I'll wait and see if it arrives over here. tiger-46.gif​​
  • eirghan
    Options
    Still waiting for the canadians tiger-27.gif​​
  • tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User
    Options
    hmm I'm in the US and didn't get mine.
    z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.

• celestial
    celestial Posts: 15 Arc User
    Options
    I won 2nd place or something on last year's Anni's contest and I promised a tiger plushy thing, but I have yet to see it still. I had my address on the arc account all along too. Its almost another anniversary..wow...
  • kiterunner
    kiterunner Posts: 26 Arc User
    Options
    @orinj Still not received my plushie, I see this thread has been un-stickied, should I put in a support ticket?
  • catgirldesu
    Options
    I received the package from PWI today! Thanks a lot! fox-25.gif

​​
  • orinj
    Options
    celestial wrote: »
    I won 2nd place or something on last year's Anni's contest and I promised a tiger plushy thing, but I have yet to see it still. I had my address on the arc account all along too. Its almost another anniversary..wow...

I'll take care of this. Thanks.
  • orinj
    Options
    kiterunner wrote: »
    @orinj Still not received my plushie, I see this thread has been un-stickied, should I put in a support ticket?

I'll take care of this for you. Thanks.
  • eirghan
    Options
    @orinj can you look into mine as well? I still have not recieved mine...​​
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Options
    @orinj can you look into mine as well? I still have not recieved mine...

^Same.​​
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    Options
    If people have just got theirs today its prob best to give it the weekend as well.

Our mail system sucks so Ill give it a week.​​