Options

Neverwinter Xbox One Scheduled Maintenance 8/4 at 7am PDT

Comments

• Options
    andytmpknsandytmpkns Member Posts: 14 New User
    Great another 2hrs!!!
  • Options
    mrwilsonvamrwilsonva Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    I wonder is the Siege Event will be Extended due to the Prolonged outage.
    vr7gyg.jpg
    Larua TR | Thomas GWF | Lizard Wizard CW
  • Options
    andym101andym101 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I do not want to be on the band wagon of saying its he devs but, another game I play on xbox1 just had a major update today and I am currently downloading it. So if this is a microsoft issue it would seem to be sorted and the fact I con't download NW update Is your issue, may not be the point but That is what I as a customer am seeing.

Now on a different note please extend the siege by the downtime we have all experienced. I don't want double xp or astrals I want to play the event in the entirety that it was promised.
  • Options
    lahay2012lahay2012 Member Posts: 45 New User
    I was farming for the Xvim belt
  • Options
    I think it went down because they ran out of Unearthed Lockboxes.
    vr7gyg.jpg
  • Options
    scarface666qcscarface666qc Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Or a free character slot, so I won't have to buy one for the pal
  • Options
    Im going to respec my GWF soon
  • Options
    masterwolf56masterwolf56 Member Posts: 204 Arc User
    Console players tend to spend more money on games then PC players. That's why a lot of PC games are being ported over. We don't have to put up with this type of behavior and we demand better treatment. Servers being down for 10 hours are unacceptable and therefore we demand compensation in some form. We have the right to do so. If we're unhappy we move on to something else that will make us happy.
  • Options
    tgsmoothtgsmooth Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    I usually don't jump on the complaining bandwagon, but as a customer, free to play or not, people have spent more than the typical $60 they would pay for any other game, and the fact tat we cannot play it is absolutely ridiculous. This is truly bad ethics and then the fact that Microsoft support says its on PW's end and not theirs make it even worse. We are paying for in game products that we cannot even use, that is like going out and buying a car just to find out you can't drive it because the gas tank has a hole in it. I'm not saying anyone should be fired but this happens every week, something has to be looked into. We know this game has been successful in sales, so the problem is why these things are taking so long. Upgrade your servers and hire more personnel to make sure things run smoother with the money you have earned from us. Keep your customers happy and quality product is key to making profits now and in the future, keep heading down this road I don't see a lot of people staying on NW for to long.
  • Options
    I think it comes down to Communication. It took forever to communicate to the Player base that a Problem Exists and they are working on it. I understand not having a Time Frame that it will be fixed in. Much rather it be fixed, then it be "patched" to make a deadline.

Also making an announcement about Future Content Months Away and not Addressing Issues occurring right now seems to be a bit in poor taste.
    vr7gyg.jpg
  • Options
    ladyjanylealadyjanylea Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    So there was time to post about people being disrespectful but not a quick apology for the ridiculous wait? Im sorry but I also think that is very disrespectful to the players that enjoy this game. I understand things happen but if you are going to have a moderator come into a heated post in which many of us are upset by the crazy wait and post a finger shaking warning about what is being posted, you might want to post an apology first :(

We all obviously love to play the game and maybe I missed it but I didn't see any moderator posts saying something along the lines of "sorry for the wait guys, we are doing our best", just my opinion ;)
    DC 70 Lady Van Hasting, TR 70 Samhain, OP 70 Santa Claus
  • Options
    zenny24zenny24 Member Posts: 5 New User
    At least we still have each other to complain to! Lol.
  • Options
    Remember, the Moderators are just the Messengers, and have a "Job" to do. Maybe if they didn't have to spend so much time "Addressing" posts, they can try and get answers for us. I have a feeling that they want to Answer the question as bad as we want a response.
    vr7gyg.jpg
  • Options
    > @ladyjanylea said:
    > So there was time to post about people being disrespectful but not a quick apology for the ridiculous wait? Im sorry but I also think that is very disrespectful to the players that enjoy this game. I understand things happen but if you are going to have a moderator come into a heated post in which many of us are upset by the crazy wait and post a finger shaking warning about what is being posted, you might want to post an apology first :(
    >
    > We all obviously love to play the game and maybe I missed it but I didn't see any moderator posts saying something along the lines of "sorry for the wait guys, we are doing our best", just my opinion ;)
  • Options
    hearthstoneftwhearthstoneftw Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    It's Pretty Foolish if you ask me instead of removing posts and making Threats he should have just stayed quiet and contacted his devs to see their progress. Or maybe offer them a hand but no he's being compensated from home so how about you go make me a sandwich.
  • Options
    strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    Can everyone just calm down? This is truly something that is out of our control. Microsoft is currently looking into it as fast as possible and we're working with them to figure out the issue. Insulting the devs when they have nothing to do with it is pretty immature. If you think you're having a hard time, think about how hard a time the community team is having. We are powerless in this situation and just ask that everyone please be patient. Thank you.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• Options
    masterwolf56masterwolf56 Member Posts: 204 Arc User
    With their orange Text like oompa loompa Status The power went straight to their Air filled heads. All they do is remove posts from telling the people the truth about the game.

I agree with this statement. I've never seen a mod put up anything productive and if someone points out how bad that they're doing, it will get deleted just like this post.

• Options
    zunamarzunamar Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    We are trying to stay calm.... Is not easy when the information from you is poor and far between......
  • Options
    vimes0xvimes0x Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    BORING!!! At least nobody's begging for a free mount in here.

I'd rather have compensation Zen.
  • Options
    eeyaheeyah Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    and that is all you had to say.
  • Options
    andym101andym101 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Are we beyond the point of just doing a roll back?
  • Options
    > @strumslin> @vimes0x said:
    > randdothedrow wrote: »
    >
    > BORING!!! At least nobody's begging for a free mount in here.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I'd rather have compensation Zen.

Id rather just smoke and kill cultist
  • Options
    humdeedumhumdeedum Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    We are sorry, but at the same time I feel like most of us are putting our actual lives on hold just to play this game a couple of times a week. As someone who lives in Sweden, it's kind of annoying to know that I'll have to try to play tomorrow evening instead. And as someone who works rather inconvienent hours, I cherish my days off. Thank you for doing your best, but it's hard to not feel at least a little disappointed.
  • Options
    animekai24animekai24 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    [quote="strumslinger;12652503"][color=lime]Can everyone just calm down? This is truly something that is out of our control. Microsoft is currently looking into it as fast as possible and we're working with them to figure out the issue. Insulting the devs when they have nothing to do with it is pretty immature. If you think you're having a hard time, think about how hard a time the community team is having. We are powerless in this situation and just ask that everyone please be patient. Thank you.[/quote]

[quote="strumslinger;12652503"][color=lime]Can everyone just calm down? This is truly something that is out of our control. Microsoft is currently looking into it as fast as possible and we're working with them to figure out the issue. Insulting the devs when they have nothing to do with it is pretty immature. If you think you're having a hard time, think about how hard a time the community team is having. We are powerless in this situation and just ask that everyone please be patient. Thank you.[/quote]

We understand u guys re frustrated as well, but understand, u guys get paid for the job u do, we are the ones that pay for in game purchases which in turn mkae up the wages of the company's workers, with that being said, i have spoken with xbox technical support and they deny the issue being on their side, so how can u say u are working with xbox to fix the problem when they say they dont have one?
  • Options
    dfiantstrikedfiantstrike Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    A lot of Salt up in here, Wow..

Anyhow, Moderators? Any chance we can get a sticky post up, With a current status on it, No replies to the post just a "Still working on the issue, No ETA at this time" with follow-ups if there so happens to be any news such as a ETA, or any official message at all?
  • Options
    thehippequeenthehippequeen Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    At this point I think we should all assume that we are getting no play time in today and the issue probably wont be fixed anytime soon and should just leave this forum to rest, because we wont get any answers or apologies or acknowledgement or understanding, which in an mmo, is what the players need in circumstances like this. That and free stuff. Not reprimands and lectures and excuses.
    I know I need a cig, and maybe 4-5 dabs at this point.

Peace out guys!
  • Options
    strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    The information is poor and far between because we are getting the same exact information. That they're looking into the issue and that we need to extend downtime. We're all in the same boat here. So let's just stop with the flaming. I'm frustrated, as well. Think about all the Twitter, Facebook and forum posts I need to respond to...

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• Options
    zenny24zenny24 Member Posts: 5 New User
    edited August 2015
    Well I've wasted all day waiting. My only day off this week and was looking forward to playing today. Oh well time to play something else. World of tanks looks to be fun!!! Hehehe!!!!
  • Options
    corruptedwackcorruptedwack Member Posts: 3 New User
    Do you really think a multi-million dollar corperation will admit that their services are an incomplete product? All companies will say anything to look like the good guy to make money. They always do, but as of right now it doesn't matter who's at fault for this set back. All that matters is that we can't play, wether we sunk money in to the game or not, and we wait for our game to be playable. I would like to see some sort of compensation gift for the wait, but if not I will still play the game. Might not see anymore money from me so I can get other games to play if this mistake is made again, but I hope it doesn't.
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    It's a little unfair to blame the mods for being slow with info. Moderators are volunteer personnel. We moderate these forums on our own time. We aren't in the office like PWE/Cryptic staff, but our own homes. We don't have any special knowledge, nor are we aware of things before staff gets in. Furthermore, huge issues like this are better left to the actual staff guys because they're right at the site of things, and have a better grasp of the matter--although that doesn't necessarily translate to "hey, we know just what the problem is!"--than we would. However, they also might be in the middle of a meeting when things go blooey.

Sitting here going back and forth finger pointing, though, doesn't help matters either. Neither do insults and profanity. We know you're frustrated. It's frustrating to us when things go wrong too. However, we ask for patience and civility.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.