test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Xbox One Scheduled Maintenance 8/4 at 7am PDT

Comments

• Options
    eeyaheeyah Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    How much do you make to respond to twitter and Facebook? Just curious.
  • Options
    hearthstoneftwhearthstoneftw Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    MOD EDIT:: < @hearthstoneftw Please read your PM box. Thank you. >
  • Options
    mrwilsonvamrwilsonva Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    I think that the people working on the Problem are busy trying to fix the problem, and not explaining it to everyone. They will have time for that at a later date. The long term problem is the dealing with the fallout of the downtime. I just hope that they learn how better to deal with these issues. The problem is also compounded by people wanting to get the most out of the last day of an event.
    vr7gyg.jpg
    Larua TR | Thomas GWF | Lizard Wizard CW
  • Options
    zunamarzunamar Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    From my point the frustration is not being able to play a game i invested a lot of time and Money in.... As i espect my new car to work when i go to work.....i espect a game where i put a lot of Money into work.
  • Options
    ladyjanylealadyjanylea Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    The information is poor and far between because we are getting the same exact information. That they're looking into the issue and that we need to extend downtime. We're all in the same boat here. So let's just stop with the flaming. I'm frustrated, as well. Think about all the Twitter, Facebook and forum posts I need to respond to...

Understandable, its a lot to keep up with ;)
    DC 70 Lady Van Hasting, TR 70 Samhain, OP 70 Santa Claus
  • Options
    williamreedywilliamreedy Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    The information is poor and far between because we are getting the same exact information. That they're looking into the issue and that we need to extend downtime. We're all in the same boat here. So let's just stop with the flaming. I'm frustrated, as well. Think about all the Twitter, Facebook and forum posts I need to respond to...

May I row the boat? I'll handle these crazy server problems with some super glue and duct tape. If those two things don't work, try turning it off and back on again.
  • Options
    ladyjanylealadyjanylea Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    It's a little unfair to blame the mods for being slow with info. Moderators are volunteer personnel. We moderate these forums on our own time. We aren't in the office like PWE/Cryptic staff, but our own homes. We don't have any special knowledge, nor are we aware of things before staff gets in. Furthermore, huge issues like this are better left to the actual staff guys because they're right at the site of things, and have a better grasp of the matter--although that doesn't necessarily translate to "hey, we know just what the problem is!"--than we would. However, they also might be in the middle of a meeting when things go blooey.

Sitting here going back and forth finger pointing, though, doesn't help matters either. Neither do insults and profanity. We know you're frustrated. It's frustrating to us when things go wrong too. However, we ask for patience and civility.

Though I feel for you guys with the lack of respect you are being shown, I also understand that even if your position is unpaid you represent the company. As a face of the company its tricky to word responses but generally even if you don't know the situation you might want to try and calm frustrations rather then scolding people right of the hop. Im not pointing fingers, or blaming anyone, and your job is not an easy one but a different response other then the initial one posted would have probably helped ;)

DC 70 Lady Van Hasting, TR 70 Samhain, OP 70 Santa Claus
  • Options
    ayrouxayroux Member Posts: 4,271 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    zunamar wrote: »
    From my point the frustration is not being able to play a game i invested a lot of time and Money in.... As i espect my new car to work when i go to work.....i espect a game where i put a lot of Money into work.

Hey even a car requires maintenance and sometimes complications can make it take longer than expected.

Neverwinter isnt the first game nor the last game to have tech issues resulting in extended downtime. Its happened before and will happen again.

I am really shocked at how intolerant everyone is here. I thought the PC players were bad, console is worse. I get it, I play too and when extended downtime happens it SUCKS! But thats life man. I could list off TONS of games that have had tech issues.... Its not like this game alone is the only one..... Sheesh!
  • Options
    Well Let's See 18 more minutes and that will be the 2 more hours they asked for let's see what kind of TImeline they need after this one
  • Options
    Please Bear with us just 8 more hours and you can be gaming again.
  • Options
    brick1176brick1176 Member Posts: 5 Arc User

Understandable, its a lot to keep up with ;)

his post count is 456. I don't have a twitter account and log on face book about once a year. but I can imagine the mods are busy trying to scrape up info and keep the natives restless.

• Options
    attorn97attorn97 Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    ayroux wrote: »
    I am really shocked at how intolerant everyone is here.

This must be your first day on the internet. Welcome.. let me show you around.
  • Options
    zunamarzunamar Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    This is funny now the info on Xbox says 7-1pm pdt. And yes my car needs maintenance..but if its not working it has a warranty that guaratees that i going to be compensated if it breaks down....
  • Options
    1 pm PDT is in 14 minutes Then they are going for another 4 hour extension.
  • Options
    lahay2012lahay2012 Member Posts: 45 New User
    Yeah and i havent been complaing either ive been cracking at all this drama
  • Options
    rangie0608rangie0608 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    wow some people do need to chill
    bloodykisses
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    I'm Not complaining anymore it goes on Deaf ears here no one here can help with the problem we are experiencing and I have come to except this fact. Now it's just playing the waiting game, Until I can Actually Play the GAME.
  • Options
    See, maybe the Moderators should make a contest out of this. The Person to correctly guess what time the game comes back up (Down to the Second) wins a Really Cool Prize. Like a Key to a Lockbox or something.
    vr7gyg.jpg
  • Options
    I guess 12 pm PDT After they complete Whip their server and start new!
  • Options
    No compensation for anyone you all get to make a new lvl 1 character YAHHHHHH!
  • Options
    Bro that could be at any time
    Thats a tough contest for a small reward
  • Options
    I don't care if that is the case Just let me play!!!
  • Options
    lahay2012 wrote: »
    Bro that could be at any time
    Thats a tough contest for a small reward
    That was just an example Reward. I think we should do a Submission to Defeat Tiamat with nothing but sockpuppets and have it time stamped during the down time.
    vr7gyg.jpg
  • Options
    andytmpknsandytmpkns Member Posts: 14 New User
    Thats it I QUIT!! Cant bash devs, boo hoo!
  • Options
    You can bash them on Social media if you must. Will not change the outcome of how long the game will be down for though.
  • Options
    Mr.Wilson you sir are a geinous(i think i spelt it right) i have a pen. Do u have paper if so write this down
  • Options
    Welp let's check its time
  • Options
    Hey What do you know They still failed to get it back.
  • Options
    How many more hours are they asking for?
  • Options
    wgpaydaywgpayday Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Lol y'all keeping me laughing too hard
This discussion has been closed.