test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Xbox One Scheduled Maintenance 8/4 at 7am PDT

Comments

• damonteraddictdamonteraddict Member Posts: 8 New User
    sorry to hear that about the archer and the only thing thats alerted on the twitter is that they are hoping its up y 10 pst i believe they said
  • tgsinfurno121tgsinfurno121 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    reece there maintenance was supposed to finish 35 mins ago and on the plus the game went down 7 hours ago, this was just supposed to be a 1.5 hour reset take yr guess cause from my experience from the very day this was released all it has had is bugs and always had problems, but this could be all day cause its asking for a secruity token which i no is microsoft so merge with never winter update its a problem all day by the looks, but i dont think guys this is perfect world as the problem now seems microsoft security token.
  • reece92ereece92e Member Posts: 4 New User
    Ohh thanks
  • jaxeztankjaxeztank Member Posts: 4 New User
    has anyone gotten past the update without having to uninstall and reinstall yet?
  • hearthstoneftwhearthstoneftw Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    I spoke with Microsoft Support they fixed their end supposedly.
    That Security Key is because you bypassed the Update for Neverwinter. I got to that same point 4 hours ago.
    its time to take a random nap mid day since i have nothing else to do ive watched 4 movies while waiting
    Well all they are saying now is that they are working on it and the actually game just updated saying 11am PST XD so another hour now
  • vimes0xvimes0x Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    I could always use an extra 500 Z ;)
  • razalkunnrazalkunn Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    Iwant my Halfling back.
    What happened to Your Halfling?
  • vimes0xvimes0x Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    I want my day off back.
    > @vimes0x said:
    > I want my day off back.

Sry I can't refund that, Good to see that I'm not the only one taking days off work to play video Games. I told you I was an Addict!
    What happened to Your Halfling?

A spitfull 9 yearold happened to it.
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Exactly one hour after the last "we haven't fixed it yet" - still not working...
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • andytmpknsandytmpkns Member Posts: 14 New User
    edited August 2015
    On the bright side elemenat evil pack outages to look forward to!!
    No my sister dose i just baby sit.
  • jakesnake5jakesnake5 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Annoyed, deleted game, reinstall, thank God (and my overly "here's free bandwidth" cable company) for the 100Mb down stream. 31% already.
  • fluffyr00fluffyr00 Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    jakesnake5 wrote: »
    Annoyed, deleted game, reinstall, thank God (and my overly "here's free bandwidth" cable company) for the 100Mb down stream. 31% already.

Wont do anything by re-installing. Just give up like I have. Im getting really good at Pool Nation FX ;)
    "Patching the patch that patched the patch"
    Im at 16% here.
  • lahay2012lahay2012 Member Posts: 45 New User
    Dude this sucks IWas planing on playing all day not 35 mins
  • zunamarzunamar Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Now the maintenance turn from 7 to 10am to 7-12am pdt on Xbox info screen...........
  • randdothedrowranddothedrow Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    BORING!!! At least nobody's begging for a free mount in here.
  • jakesnake5jakesnake5 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Lets see, 4 PCs (one with dead MoBo), a Nextbook, Acer Tablet, iPad 4, iPod (3rd gen), Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3 (makes good BluRay player) 3D HDTV, iPhone 6... etc etc

Major Tech Nut and Geek extroidinare. 64% on DL.
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    We understand frustrations are high but comments such as "the devs should be fired", "the devs are incompetent", etc. aren't helping anyone and are flat out disrespectful. Disrespect is not "venting", it is not "showing frustration"--it is simply being disrespectful and not allowed. You can show your discontent without being demeaning, insulting, or rude, and that is the expectation of this board as set forth in the Community Rules and Policies, which are in force and you agreed to adhere to by virtue of posting here. Comments and posts which violate those rules will be removed and may result in a warning being issued to you. If you cannot keep your commentary civilized then please do refrain from posting it here.

Also, publicly commenting as to why your post was removed, or that your post was removed, constitutes public discussion of potential administrative actions, and as such are a violation of the Community Rules and Policies. Do please refrain from such posts and use the messaging system to address your moderation questions.

Thank you.

Do not quote or reply to this post but use the messaging system to discuss your concerns.
    Post edited by lewstelamon01 on
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • lahay2012lahay2012 Member Posts: 45 New User
    Yeah my laptop isnt at home. But i wouldnt complain if they gave us a free drake haha
    We'r just venting.... and demanding freebies...we like freebies.
    That's nice Give us Compensation for our 10 hours of waiting. I said earlier 500 Zen make it 1000 Zen now please Thanks
  • andytmpknsandytmpkns Member Posts: 14 New User
    Great another 2hrs!!!
  • mrwilsonvamrwilsonva Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    I wonder is the Siege Event will be Extended due to the Prolonged outage.
    vr7gyg.jpg
    Larua TR | Thomas GWF | Lizard Wizard CW
This discussion has been closed.