test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Xbox One Scheduled Maintenance 8/4 at 7am PDT

Comments

• Options
    fluffyr00fluffyr00 Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    Howcome Twitter and other sites havent been updated stating that maintainance has begun like it does every week??
    "Patching the patch that patched the patch"
  • Options
    patsfirepatsfire Member Posts: 833 Arc User
    They have not updated Twitter, because they still dont know what is going on. Also, maybe they are not awake yet? They are on the West Coast, so its 6:48am now.
  • Options
    fluffyr00fluffyr00 Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    patsfire wrote: »
    They have not updated Twitter, because they still dont know what is going on. Also, maybe they are not awake yet? They are on the West Coast, so its 6:48am now.

So who usually updates twitter 30 mins before usually on a tuesday??

And even if they dont know whats going on they could at least give us some sort of update letting us know that they are aware of the issues we are all having.
    "Patching the patch that patched the patch"
  • Options
    lahay2012lahay2012 Member Posts: 45 New User
    I cant even update???
  • Options
    Well, now they got on Twitter and posted their normal tweet for Tuesdays. But no mention of the failed update.
  • Options
    damonteraddictdamonteraddict Member Posts: 8 New User
    1. the update is to add the nine hells lockbox

2. it will not update until you format your console or wait until the game is done maintenance

3. its arcs scheduled maintenance but I amm pretty sure Microsoft kicks it in once its ready

4. there is maintenance every Tuesday how much more prepared can you be than to know that it happens every Tuesday

5, massive complaints about that token issue its due to the fact that you need to update and cannot until the server is updated

6. As for that module 6 joke xbox doesnt even have modules 1-3 it skipped right to 4 and 5 for the fact that it continues the campaign story and the rest are endgame but we really do need them
  • Options
    zenny24zenny24 Member Posts: 5 New User
    I still can't get on. Been trying to get on since 5:30 this morning. I can get to the main screen but the play button is grayed out. This sucks!!!!! Lol. But glad to see its just not me.
  • Options
    And now we for sure won't be getting on for at least another hour, due to the scheduled maintenance lol
  • Options
    mightyerikssonmightyeriksson Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    1. the update is to add the nine hells lockbox

No updates have been necessary to change lockboxes in the past, this is something else.

Nice of them to acknowledge that there's a problem though...
  • Options
    @mightyeriksson they have yet to say there is a problem. They have only put out their generic Tuesday Tweet.
  • Options
    you blame them but you most also consider the problem being on microsofts end im a little upset this happened but hey maybe we are getting the paladin but i highly doubt that it would be nice though
  • Options
    wolfythewolfmanwolfythewolfman Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    yes i think at four pm eu time my account but working again soon as i didn't read right as it an new added packs getting added my play botton set to blacked out I know there be new itiems and stuff added on everyone accounts also I like to see more then one summon here you can summon at onces times iam at the play screen still waiting to play the game I know from playing on guildwars and guildwars 2 I love being a tank on any charators as I love neverwinter so tanking on neverwinter on my xbox one game I am no newby I can tell you this right now also I like to know when can we start playing again on the xbox one of neverwinter game ?
    Post edited by wolfythewolfman on
  • Options
    jaxeztankjaxeztank Member Posts: 4 New User
    i still cant get past the update. Zenny how did u get to the play screen?
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    I believe Zenny deleted and re-downloaded the game. Don't bother though, you still won't be able to play - just sit it out :(
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    senseismashsenseismash Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Would love an update when and if anyone is able to get on
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    lol by 'contacted' you mean you went through the check list on: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/system/system-updates-solution

Formatting your system would make you re-download the game which as stated by someone else above will get you to the logon screen - have you actually tried logging in? (and don't say it worked, as the 'official' maintenance has started :P) That gets you no further than the previous person who deleted & reinstalled the game. Mug.

* note: I logged a ticket with Arc 30 minutes after the issue started - their tech team were not even at work to reply so don't tell me you jumped the queue & got an answer as everyone knows how long it takes them to reply.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    ikos3ikos3 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    my game wouldn't update either, so i unistalled and reinstalled neverwinter. all of this was done by 7:00am central time and ever since i did that, the game starts up but for the last 3.5 hours the play option has been grayed out. and i'm 2 hours ahead of pacific time.
  • Options
    masterogamasteroga Member Posts: 474 Arc User
    Neverwinter ‏@NeverwinterGame 59s59 seconds ago

Due to some issues Microsoft is having, we'll need to extend maintenance for #NWXbox.
    2 retweets 2 favorites

Weak!!!
  • Options
    zenny24zenny24 Member Posts: 5 New User
    It finally went through but I still can't play. Play button is stilled grayed out. I've uninstalled the game and reinstalled it twice. Since I have 300 megs of download it doesn't take long to reinstall.
  • Options
    srw12345srw12345 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    was playing game fine till 1pm(uk) since then update error,now 4.36pm still unable to get update to work
  • Options
    andytmpknsandytmpkns Member Posts: 14 New User
    > @masteroga said:
    > Neverwinter ‏@NeverwinterGame 59s59 seconds ago
    >
    > Due to some issues Microsoft is having, we'll need to extend maintenance for #NWXbox.
    > 2 retweets 2 favorites
    >
    > Weak!!!

<font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> runs downhill
  • Options
    reece92ereece92e Member Posts: 4 New User
    Play button been frayed out for hours any help ?
  • Options
    senseismashsenseismash Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    > @reece92e said:
    > Play button been frayed out for hours any help ?

Read all of the previous posts, its like that for everyone. Time to play a different game for a few hours.
  • Options
    razalkunnrazalkunn Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    srw12345 wrote: »
    was playing game fine till 1pm(uk) since then update error,now 4.36pm still unable to get update to work

Same here.
  • Options
    reece92ereece92e Member Posts: 4 New User
    [quote="ikos3;12651849"]my game wouldn't update either, so i unistalled and reinstalled neverwinter. all of this was done by 7:00am central time and ever since i did that, the game starts up but for the last 3.5 hours the play option has been grayed out. and i'm 2 hours ahead of pacific time.[/quote]

[quote="ikos3;12651849"]my game wouldn't update either, so i unistalled and reinstalled neverwinter. all of this was done by 7:00am central time and ever since i did that, the game starts up but for the last 3.5 hours the play option has been grayed out. and i'm 2 hours ahead of pacific time.[/quote]
  • Options
    randdothedrowranddothedrow Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Well at least I found the answer I was looking for. Xbox website didnt give me diddly
  • Options
    williamhmccartywilliamhmccarty Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    My console has went from saying that there was a problem with the update to now saying the problem is a Microsoft side issue. Live status says "core service is limited"...?
  • Options
    tgsinfurno121tgsinfurno121 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    Never winter down all day not a good sign just an other fail
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    relax if its down for a day its down for a day you just miss that last day of siege which hopefully they make up for in some way even if its just keeping it an extra day like when they extended the Tiamat is coming timer
  • Options
    razalkunnrazalkunn Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    Yeah i was 1 thing away from that archer too.
This discussion has been closed.