test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Xbox One Scheduled Maintenance 8/4 at 7am PDT

Comments

• lahay2012lahay2012 Member Posts: 45 New User
    God i hate typing on a xbox
  • scarface666qcscarface666qc Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Any keyboard can fit with your xbox, just plug it in the USB port and youre on
    I have a laptop and its not here
  • masterwolf56masterwolf56 Member Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    How much longer lol?
  • xaviierboyxaviierboy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    They need to hurry up they still haven't finished and it's already 1 pm
  • mrwilsonvamrwilsonva Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    lahay2012 wrote: »
    Hey mods are you still here

I think they may be Passing up the line all the "Feedback" on the currently situation. Or maybe they are trying to score us a Cool Prize for the Guess when the game comes back on-line contest.

vr7gyg.jpg
    Larua TR | Thomas GWF | Lizard Wizard CW
  • scarface666qcscarface666qc Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Theyll do OT for us... I guess so... I hope so... and btw for me its 2:10, so for them 1:10... still have time
  • zenny24zenny24 Member Posts: 5 New User
    Well now they say 3pm pacific. Which is 7 for me. Lol.
  • wgpaydaywgpayday Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    So whoever said they were going to bump the wait time by 2 more hours was correct. Says 7--3 pm Pacific now lol
    OMG ihope its a pink and purple freaking unicorn mount! And it better be Legondary
  • lhaprelytlhaprelyt Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    It's my day off and I just spent $99.99 in Zen Market and game is unable to play. Not happy :(
    Maybe we will get a Cool In-game Fashion.
    vr7gyg.jpg
    Its 3pm at house so they should let me so ican get that unicorn
  • tyrzntyrzn Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Update 1:13pm PDT: Extending maintenance to 3pm PDT. *summons dragon to protect us*

Apparently you don't know how many dragons teeth I have from all the dragons I've killed, and how many times I have spanked Tiamat... LOL

Everyone that's angry, chill out seriously. I have been waiting to play all day too and I'm almost out of time for today, but it just means you really enjoy the game and that is a good thing.

If any of you have ever done an IT task such as this, or an odd job around the house, or worked on a car... this stuff happens. Out of the blue something goes crazy wrong and what should take 1 hour takes 10 etc...

Go research Module 6 during the down time, check out the Paladin, check out all the new crazy cool stuff we are going to get to do next month, etc... It's going to be a blast... and a long brutal grind to get it all done. :smile:

> @mrwilsonva said:
    > Maybe we will get a Cool In-game Fashion.

Your profile pic expresses the face im making haha
  • mukarsismukarsis Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Now arriving at Gate 13....Gate 14....Gate 15..........
    > @lhaprelyt said:
    > It's my day off and I just spent $99.99 in Zen Market and game is unable to play. Not happy :(

Yeah id be pissed as well
  • mudchampmudchamp Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    [quote="lhaprelyt;12652811"]It's my day off and I just spent $99.99 in Zen Market and game is unable to play. Not happy :([/quote]

Sounds like im not the only one who wasted money..lost money..and wasted a good day on this b.s.
    I wonder if this thread will get the record for most posts.
    vr7gyg.jpg
    Hey, it could be worse, it could be a weekend.
    vr7gyg.jpg
  • wharfrat5wharfrat5 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Microsoft says that the problem is Neverwinter(Neverworks) having problems with their patch. Why do they maintain it instead of fixing it? There is a difference,
    > @tyrzn said:
    > strumslinger wrote: »
    >
    > Update 1:13pm PDT: Extending maintenance to 3pm PDT. *summons dragon to protect us*
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Apparently you don't know how many dragons teeth I have from all the dragons I've killed, and how many times I have spanked Tiamat... LOL
    >
    > Everyone that's angry, chill out seriously. I have been waiting to play all day too and I'm almost out of time for today, but it just means you really enjoy the game and that is a good thing.
    >
    > If any of you have ever done an IT task such as this, or an odd job around the house, or worked on a car... this stuff happens. Out of the blue something goes crazy wrong and what should take 1 hour takes 10 etc...
    >
    > Go research Module 6 during the down time, check out the Paladin, check out all the new crazy cool stuff we are going to get to do next month, etc... It's going to be a blast... and a long brutal grind to get it all done. :smile:

Oh im not angry read my comments im just hanging out until they finish fixing the game
  • jak0bienjak0bien Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I've been following this all day, and it's been interesting. Been on the fence as to how I value this game. I think it's great fun, and I really like how you actually get to play the actual game and get actual currency through the AD exchange. Just out of curiosity, could anyone spare me a second to answer a question?

What are the highest and lowest prices that everyone's seen Zen at? When?
    > @jak0bien said:
    > I've been following this all day, and it's been interesting. Been on the fence as to how I value this game. I think it's great fun, and I really like how you actually get to play the actual game and get actual currency through the AD exchange. Just out of curiosity, could anyone spare me a second to answer a question?
    >
    > What are the highest and lowest prices that everyone's seen Zen at? When?

Ive seen it go from 270 ad per 1 zen and max at 280ad per 1 zen
    I think the Moderators should have summoned Blue Dragonwing Mobs instead of Dragons.
    vr7gyg.jpg
    > @mrwilsonva said:
    > I think the Moderators should have summoned Blue Dragonwing Mobs instead of Dragons.

No fashionableunidrags<tm>lahay2012
    Disreguard my name at the end it seem i forgot the TM
  • yoursinthyoursinth Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm now getting all the way to just befor the character select. Progress is good.
    I just made myself laugh. You know that when the moderators become aware of this "issue", they knew it was going to be one of "Those" days. They knew no mater what they did, or how hard they tried that they could never overcome people desire to play the game, and how vocal they become when they can not play the game.
    vr7gyg.jpg
  • slenderkhan8415slenderkhan8415 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Thanks for posting times
This discussion has been closed.