test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Xbox One Scheduled Maintenance 8/4 at 7am PDT

Comments

• Options
    yoursinthyoursinth Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm now getting all the way to just befor the character select. Progress is good.
  • Options
    mrwilsonvamrwilsonva Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    I just made myself laugh. You know that when the moderators become aware of this "issue", they knew it was going to be one of "Those" days. They knew no mater what they did, or how hard they tried that they could never overcome people desire to play the game, and how vocal they become when they can not play the game.
    vr7gyg.jpg
    Larua TR | Thomas GWF | Lizard Wizard CW
  • Options
    slenderkhan8415slenderkhan8415 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Thanks for posting times
  • Options
    lahay2012lahay2012 Member Posts: 45 New User
    *evil laughter*
  • Options
    mudchampmudchamp Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    [quote="mrwilsonva;12652882"]I just made myself laugh. You know that when the moderators become aware of this "issue", they knew it was going to be one of "Those" days. They knew no mater what they did, or how hard they tried that they could never overcome people desire to play the game, and how vocal they become when they can not play the game.[/quote]

Ok i smiled as well..thnx..needed that!!
  • Options
    mysticraven93mysticraven93 Member Posts: 1 New User
    said something about it being a problem on Microsoft's end....
  • Options
    Lol if a regular update for Maintainence took 14 hours who knows how long it would take for MAJOR game modifications on there end Maybe 90 hours of down time, if not more!

No, I think it would go faster. They would upload them to new servers, and then just Switch them out. That way it would go faster.

vr7gyg.jpg
  • Options
    So has anyone given this current Event a Name. Like the Great Shard Rest of 2015?
    vr7gyg.jpg
  • Options
    wesb1018wesb1018 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I think i'll go pay my old friend HALO a visit while i wait
  • Options
    hearthstoneftwhearthstoneftw Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    Lol All to this Thread Such a Great Day!
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    mrwilsonva wrote: »
    I just made myself laugh. You know that when the moderators become aware of this "issue", they knew it was going to be one of "Those" days. They knew no mater what they did, or how hard they tried that they could never overcome people desire to play the game, and how vocal they become when they can not play the game.

I can honestly say that we had absolutely no warning that this would happen. We can't control what Microsoft does, and we don't work for Cryptic or PWE. I myself, as a gamer, realize what a frustration it is to not be able to play a game you are so addicted to, but some of the things that have had to be removed here were uncalled for, frustrated or not. Just my 2 cents.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    Maybe the update is similar to the Forum Update that we had awhile back.
    vr7gyg.jpg
  • Options
    GOT TO THE PLAY SCREEN!! still nothing.....
  • Options
    kreatyve wrote: »

I can honestly say that we had absolutely no warning that this would happen. We can't control what Microsoft does, and we don't work for Cryptic or PWE. I myself, as a gamer, realize what a frustration it is to not be able to play a game you are so addicted to, but some of the things that have had to be removed here were uncalled for, frustrated or not. Just my 2 cents.

Maybe it has something to do with what I learned a long time ago, about how you only hurt the one's you love.
    vr7gyg.jpg
  • Options
    attorn97attorn97 Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    in an attempt to COMPLETELY derail this conversation and its tone.. Kreatyve.. I watched the video of your Foundry aMAZEing Elite 1.2. that's one cool foundry quest. well done, ma'am.. well done. I long for the foundry coming to XB1. Not holding my breath though.

Also.. who DID teach mimics to cast spells? dayum!

Edit: spelling typo on Kreatyve.
  • Options
    I picture 4 people sitting in a dark room..sweating and cusing..like at N.O.R.A.D. waiting for the "go" on hitting that lil red button..
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    attorn97 wrote: »
    in an attempt to COMPLETELY derail this conversation and its tone.. Kreatve.. I watched the video of your Foundry aMAZEing Elite 1.2. that's one cool foundry quest. well done, ma'am.. well done. I long for the foundry coming to XB1. Not holding my breath though.

Conspiracy Theory: Notice how the Elemental Evil Update did not mention Foundry. Maybe we are/were going to get it in August.......Also the Xbox One patch section of the Forum was offline for awhile as well.
    vr7gyg.jpg
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    in an attempt to COMPLETELY derail this conversation and its tone.. Kreatve.. I watched the video of your Foundry aMAZEing Elite 1.2. that's one cool foundry quest. well done, ma'am.. well done. I long for the foundry coming to XB1. Not holding my breath though.

Conspiracy Theory: Notice how the Elemental Evil Update did not mention Foundry. Maybe we are/were going to get it in August.......

You will have to talk to Microsoft about getting the Foundry, I believe. From what I understand, they are the reason why Xbox doesn't have it. They have extremely strict rules about UGC (User Generated Content).
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    edited August 2015

Conspiracy Theory: Notice how the Elemental Evil Update did not mention Foundry. Maybe we are/were going to get it in August.......

You will have to talk to Microsoft about getting the Foundry, I believe. From what I understand, they are the reason why Xbox doesn't have it. They have extremely strict rules about UGC (User Generated Content).

I have a feeling that something can be done for xbox. Who know when. If GTAV can have stuff, then we should be able to get it as well. I also understand that it will probably take a lot of time and energy on the Dev side to get it to work correctly. I have a feeling that the Dev's are porting what will work first.

I much rather them focus on Strongholds for XBOX One then Foundary.
    vr7gyg.jpg
  • Options
    ayrouxayroux Member Posts: 4,271 Arc User
    tyrzn wrote: »
    Update 1:13pm PDT: Extending maintenance to 3pm PDT. *summons dragon to protect us*

Go research Module 6 during the down time, check out the Paladin, check out all the new crazy cool stuff we are going to get to do next month, etc... It's going to be a blast... and a long brutal grind to get it all done. :smile:

Lol this is the best advice I could give anyone. Being a PC player mod 6 was a massive change on items.

My suggestions: Lifesteal is a VERY powerful defensive stat. I currently stack ~8k.

Negation got a MAJOR overhaul and is BIS for most. Elven Enchant is also VERY good now too.

For Weapon Enchants: Feytouched (only at Trans) is amazing. If you can get a Trans Enchant. If not. Good Ol Vorpal is still tried and true. Terror has a very nice root in PVP that can be good but again only at Trans.

Paladin is basically an uber god mode tank. Cant really kill much but as Protection it never dies when played right and as the healing spec (w.e its called) it can REALLY heal a party (like maybe too much).

Id stack up some Azure enchants (both for leveling and for offensive slots) for use when you hit 70 and farm the LOL set. Its VERY VERY good.

For Defense, Id go with Lifesteal but only if you can get your % up pretty decent. If you cant stack HP. Everything is 400:1.

This is the best - most generic advice I can offer.

Oh, and for leveling to 70, enjoy the PAINFUL grind my friends. Id strongly suggest investing in some EXP boosters as itll save you a TON of headache. Its really worth it (I think its 3k or 3500 zen? for the Epic one?). Then Id also explore some mob farming instead of questing cause questing was a bit frustrating with the lack of EXP you get.....

• Options
    motomasters20motomasters20 Member Posts: 1 New User
    My neverwinter says servers is unavailable, does it say that for all of you guys?
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User

I get that - but my last couple were not 'uncalled for' they gave an opinion in civilised language.

Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Well. I am done for the Day. Heading home from Work. Tiamat be Praised. With Luck it will all Magically be fixed by the Time I log in. (Maybe I will work on my Tiamat Sock Puppet Video)
    vr7gyg.jpg
  • Options
    vimes0xvimes0x Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    jak0bien wrote: »
    What are the highest and lowest prices that everyone's seen Zen at? When?

lowest i saw it was 169-ish per zen about a week ago. got silly expensive last couple of days :)
  • Options
    razalkunnrazalkunn Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    Hmm maybe ill go a paladin next.
  • Options
    armadeonx wrote: »

I get that - but my last couple were not 'uncalled for' they gave an opinion in civilised language.

They were removed for discussing moderation, which is not allowed. I would remove that comment too, but then this one would be irrelevant and I'm getting tired.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    I go get food and all i see is a wizard walking in place
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    I'm getting tired too, it's midnight here.

* G'night. Hopefully we're back to normal tomorrow :P
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    [quote="motomasters20;12652955"]My neverwinter says servers is unavailable, does it say that for all of you guys?[/quote]

Yes mine as well...
  • Options
    So talking ab moderation rule
This discussion has been closed.