Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter: Underdark Coming in 2015

Comments

• Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    azlanfox wrote: »
    You don't know what you are asking for here. This is like Pandora's box, but without the Hope stuffed in it. Imagine all the trolls in this forum and their wonderful manners and excellent conversation skills, now add that to zone chat as these chaps insult each other, trash talk their 'enemies', and cry about this and that. That kind of thing will not end well.

My thoughts exactly. Not to mention what would happen if little Sally guild member suddenly logged on and got murdered. Because some drama lead to an all out war. I expect a lot of people would be awfully miffed to suddenly be PVP flagged simply due to the whims of guild leadership.
  • Options
    b0rkch0pb0rkch0p Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    sockmunkey wrote: »
    My thoughts exactly. Not to mention what would happen if little Sally guild member suddenly logged on and got murdered. Because some drama lead to an all out war. I expect a lot of people would be awfully miffed to suddenly be PVP flagged simply due to the whims of guild leadership.

murdered.. you make it seem so ... harsh.. then again.. the few times I played pvp .. I guess that fits ;p I would run run RUN to the door to get unflagged lol ..
  • Options
    matthiasthehun76matthiasthehun76 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,184 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    drahomaer wrote: »
    I think it is great, that we will be able to see the great city of Menzoberranzan with all the well known unique buildings and places.

But I hope, that we will truly feel to be in this city. I hope there will be more than a place at the border of the city, where you can pick up meaningless quests to kill demons, which attack the city (meaning randomly placed, waiting groups of enemies), and just go from one region of the city to the next, until you meet the big enemy with epic loot and Drizzt telling you how awesome it was.

It is Menzoberranzan, it is the city of the spider queen, I hope for betrayal, intrigues, subtle plots between rivaling drow houses, chaos and a constant feeling of danger and threat. I hope for interesting characters and I hope they will be able to talk and not only to tell you what to do.

But these are only my hopes (and/or illusions).

If it will be a recycled thing like Mod 6, than better no thank you. Just imagine the Market Square under earth and with some new skins on it, ouch.

My expectations are also very low, seeing how they did it with Temple of Elemental Evil.
    kvet wrote: »
    If you've played STO, you'll be familiar with Fleet Bases. In STO, fleet bases are somewhere in between 2 and 3 and I have a hunch that like everything else that's more or less common between STO and NW, that they'll do a better job of it in Neverwinter (there's a few exceptions, like the private instance queues in STO.. GODS how I wish they'd port than into NW). A true sparing room in the Stronghold would be swwweeeet. I'm a huge advocate of a true guild alliance system and with that, it seems to me that a system for declaring war on other guilds would also be appropriate.

I bet you will enjoy it, a strong PVP guild full of whales, but what will be with small guilds, full of normal or casual players?! Do you really want to slaughter them, would it make such fun? Like all the childish Sabo TR (perma) do in PVP now.

I don't know, if you guys now it, but then all the permas will hunt your toons and God bless you, if you will enjoy it. Something like it was in IWD in the early days, permas hunting everyone, who wanted to do his dailies.
    The real honest man is honest from conviction of what is right, not from policy.
    Robert E. Lee

I only believe in statistics that I doctored myself.
    Winston Churchill

The human race is a herd. Here we are, unique, eternal aspects of consciousness with an infinity of potential, and we have allowed ourselves to become an unthinking, unquestioning blob of conformity and uniformity. A herd. Once we concede to the herd mentality, we can be controlled and directed by a tiny few. And we are.
    David Icke

• Options
    edited May 2015
    silence1x wrote: »
    This ^^ 1000 times this ^^ .

I know the devs aren't in charge of planning - they just do their best to code what the management tells them. Perhaps we should ask the upper management (including the CEO) to actually play the game from levels 1 - 70 AND get all of the boons before any future mod is released.

I welcome this news and remain hopeful that Mod 7 and 8 will bring us back to the "good ole days" of having fun in NW.

Well in my business, where we make CNC parts for a big american manufacturer too, the CEO and owner of the company tests everything by himself, with his sons. Sure you can tell the difference.;)

We have a very hard testing method actually, we use the same stuff, we sell to our customers, that way we are yelling, if anything is mediocre, only quality is excepted. Our boss uses for instance the same car, for what we have manufactured the parts and you can bet, what would be there, if a CEO's car would die on the highway.

I have my hopes now in Mod 8 too, only problem is how to make time run faster till we get there.
    The real honest man is honest from conviction of what is right, not from policy.
    Robert E. Lee

Winston Churchill

The human race is a herd. Here we are, unique, eternal aspects of consciousness with an infinity of potential, and we have allowed ourselves to become an unthinking, unquestioning blob of conformity and uniformity. A herd. Once we concede to the herd mentality, we can be controlled and directed by a tiny few. And we are.
    David Icke

• Options
    reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I really hope they do a good job with mod 8, new maps, new quests with an actual storyline we can get into, and not only more artifacts and turning NW into more of a refiniment simulator.
    Although after mods 4,5,and 6 my hopes are each time lower. I'll finally be satisfied with just a nice edit of whispering caverns XD
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • Options
    icefalcon9icefalcon9 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Dream big, but how kewl would this be? house-of-cards_zpslhd9apl9.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0F-RgmE4Jy1c5vRJJPDkdvAyoPsUQTYeeEXQc8Jq1UBL17-r8

Given everythng that's happened with Mod6, here is my take on what housing would look like if the existing bugs and content are not fixed.

...If you know what the "Pendrill Prophecy" is send me a private message.
  • Options
    azlanfoxazlanfox Member Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited May 2015

Exactly, some people take this stuff way too seriously. Drama so thick you would believe that someone was actually murdered. I've played games where PvP is too heavily focused, and real life friendships were ruined, players driven away, and the chat is full of trash talk. It not just kids, but people you think should be 'responsible' adults causing hate and poison. If many of us thought those certain particular forum posters that like to jump in with their "stop QQ and l2p" comments were bad, just imagine how much this will increase.

Another good bit of food for thought. Just imagine where you are with gear and progression right now, also consider the same for your alts. There are a good chunk of dedicated players that are already full rank 12s, transcendent wpn/arm enchants, level 70 epics (t1 at least), Legendary 70 artifact gear, etc. These guys will be all over this kind of thing, because its something to do and well, their fun is more important then yours or your guild mates. While you are trying to work to close the gap, they will be hunting you purely for the pleasure of griefying you for the sweet meldoy of your cries and to drink of your tears.

b0rkch0p wrote: »
    murdered.. you make it seem so ... harsh.. then again.. the few times I played pvp .. I guess that fits ;p I would run run RUN to the door to get unflagged lol ..

The whole purpose of a guild war would mean that every questing area, dungeon, and event zone would still flag you. So unless you want to hide in safe areas like PE and jump map instances like mad every so many minutes (which will get old quickly) you aren't going to find much solace. It is going to impact one's ability to get stuff done, and you are going to need to keep an eye over your shoulder a lot.
    The fox said, "lock and load"

glassdoor.com - Cryptic Studios Review
  • Options
    vaelynxvaelynx Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I kinda hope they'll add Lolth to the deity selection. Maybe Bane too, after all, Zhentarim are in the cult-eradicating coalition already.
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    azlanfox wrote: »
    Exactly, some people take this stuff way too seriously. Drama so thick you would believe that someone was actually murdered. I've played games where PvP is too heavily focused, and real life friendships were ruined, players driven away, and the chat is full of trash talk. It not just kids, but people you think should be 'responsible' adults causing hate and poison. If many of us thought those certain particular forum posters that like to jump in with their "stop QQ and l2p" comments were bad, just imagine how much this will increase.

Another good bit of food for thought. Just imagine where you are with gear and progression right now, also consider the same for your alts. There are a good chunk of dedicated players that are already full rank 12s, transcendent wpn/arm enchants, level 70 epics (t1 at least), Legendary 70 artifact gear, etc. These guys will be all over this kind of thing, because its something to do and well, their fun is more important then yours or your guild mates. While you are trying to work to close the gap, they will be hunting you purely for the pleasure of griefying you for the sweet meldoy of your cries and to drink of your tears.

The whole purpose of a guild war would mean that every questing area, dungeon, and event zone would still flag you. So unless you want to hide in safe areas like PE and jump map instances like mad every so many minutes (which will get old quickly) you aren't going to find much solace. It is going to impact one's ability to get stuff done, and you are going to need to keep an eye over your shoulder a lot.

Yup, your only choice is to not play while the war is active, or leave the guild. In some cases that is not even an option. As in some cases membership is locked while wars are active. Even if you could leave you run the risk of upsetting guild leadership leading to more drama. And loosing any perks given from the guild system. Such perks generally motivate people to join the largest most faceless guilds to get the most power. With the irony being these same guilds are the most likely to have random wars, and subject their members to random PVP, while having the least concern or compassion about how it might impact it's countless members.

The smaller guilds that would be safe for players to avoid random PVP won't be able to offer the same level of perks, and as such will never be competitive.
  • Options
    vaelynxvaelynx Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Yup, your only choice is to not play while the war is active, or leave the guild. In some cases that is not even an option. As in some cases membership is locked while wars are active. Even if you could leave you run the risk of upsetting guild leadership leading to more drama. And loosing any perks given from the guild system. Such perks generally motivate people to join the largest most faceless guilds to get the most power. With the irony being these same guilds are the most likely to have random wars, and subject their members to random PVP, while having the least concern or compassion about how it might impact it's countless members.

The smaller guilds that would be safe for players to avoid random PVP won't be able to offer the same level of perks, and as such will never be competitive.

You know, all this would be solved by splitting the areas into guild PvP / not guild PvP ones. Basically icewind / Gauntlgrym , just on a far larger scale.

But yeah. I'd be glad to see PvP having something remotely resembling balance before this happens.
  • Options
    kaiserschmarrnkaiserschmarrn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 390
    edited May 2015
    I like this communication manager's forum nick, it fits the current situation nicely.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    I just can hope they will forget this Guild Wars thing or limit it to zones like IWD, but generally i would leave it where it is, in other games.

DnD isn't the kind of game style, which would tolerate it all too much. DnD is a heavily PVE orientated co-op game and while it has PVP as an addition in the game, making every area PVP would be very hostile towards the majority of PVE players the game has.

My personal opinion is, that it is good to keep the PVPers to themselves in an arena, like we have it now. PVP is a heavily exploited and wallet orientated business, i wouldn't recommend to mix it with a casual PVE player, it would only bring out the worst of players, ego is simply too much to handle sometimes in PVP. Btter keep it behind closed doors.;)

And as some of you mentioned above, it would kinda kill the little guilds. I have been in big guilds and i have to say i don't like them at all, most of them is like a bootcamp, you have more obligations, than freedom.

Please Devs don't destroy our comfy small guilds, war is tragic enough, let's keep it in the real world, not in a dream world.
    Robert E. Lee

Winston Churchill

David Icke

• Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    What they could do is create a large open PvP zone, and have it where if your guild declares war on another, (and they accept your challenge), your respective bases "latch on" to pre-set nodes in said zone. Only your same guild members can enter your guild hall, and it is a non-combat zone. This way, there's an aspect of your guild's base being involved in the war, but members who do not want to take part in PvP can simply stay within the base.

What would be cool is if there was also an aspect where I could form a team of, (just for example, at least 2-3 guildmates, and you can bring along 2-3 non-guild members), and trigger an invasion of your guild hall by some NPC faction, (like Drow, Dueregar, etc). There could be special guild quests that relate to these, and provide special bonuses to those that take part - like maybe an instant injury-removing cleric at your guild hall, or a great hall with feast that gives the event portable altar buff, etc.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    So will this "Underdark" be a rehash of Whispering Caverns?

AFAIK, the "Underdark" actually extends all across/under Faerun, with the Whispering caverns representing just a tiny little corner of it. While I'm sure that the Drow will play a big part in the module, they're not the only thing lurking under ground.

Also, don't most of the non-human races have some sort of extended vision?
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    bioshrike wrote: »
    AFAIK, the "Underdark" actually extends all across/under Faerun, with the Whispering caverns representing just a tiny little corner of it. While I'm sure that the Drow will play a big part in the module, they're not the only thing lurking under ground.

Also, don't most of the non-human races have some sort of extended vision?
    It actually encompasses the entire World, not just the small Faerûn region. Yes, most non-human races have some sort of low-light, infrared or some other form of vision.
  • Options
    rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I just hope we see Umber Hulks, I so want them to be in the game.
  • Options
    kangkeokkangkeok Member Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    tbKLfqU.png?1

I want this armor on my HR :)
  • Options
    aratecharatech Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    jiinks wrote: »
    Thank you for the glimpse of where you're planning to take the game this year.

And thank you for the reassurance that today the focus is still on M6.

Perhaps this is me being overly cynical in combination with my legal profession training, but do note how the only thing he specifically addressed was bugs and exploits. The rest is so wonderfully vague and has enough contractual wiggle room to shove an Amtrak through it*. While I understand that they're contractually obligated to make announcements like this, and this mod sounds promising on paper, as someone pointed out, so did Elemental Evil. And now we're a month into a module that is still playing like a half-finished beta, leaving us all the more concerned about what further problems and instabilities these two new mods could heap on an already troubled core. The...relative increase... in communication is appreciated, but words are merely that. Words. They're cheap. They're easy to say, and they are but the quietest of whispers compared to actions, actions that we have seen precious little of. We the players, have a right to be concerned, especially given the potential issues that a guild-war could have if the parameters, perks, etc. are not carefully controlled and balanced.

*Namely among other things, no mention whatsoever as to what, if anything, would be done to address the punishing difficulty that would make Dark Souls wonder what your problem was, the absolute joke that is the GL recommendations for the dungeons and skirmish bosses, and the fact that vast swathes of the game have been carved out and removed for reasons unknown, and the fact that with more or less one very notable exception, Mod 6's content is just the old maps given a different coat of paint.
  • Options
    lewel555lewel555 Member Posts: 616 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    kreatyve wrote: »
    super excited for the Strongholds Underdark... sounds awesome... Underdark should be awesome.

Mod4, Mod5, Mod6 also sounded awesome in the announcement teasers.
    And see...
  • Options
    araneaxaraneax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 639 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    aratech wrote: »
    Perhaps this is me being overly cynical in combination with my legal profession training, but do note how the only thing he specifically addressed was bugs and exploits. The rest is so wonderfully vague and has enough contractual wiggle room to shove an Amtrak through it*. While I understand that they're contractually obligated to make announcements like this, and this mod sounds promising on paper, as someone pointed out, so did Elemental Evil. And now we're a month into a module that is still playing like a half-finished beta, leaving us all the more concerned about what further problems and instabilities these two new mods could heap on an already troubled core. The...relative increase... in communication is appreciated, but words are merely that. Words. They're cheap. They're easy to say, and they are but the quietest of whispers compared to actions, actions that we have seen precious little of. We the players, have a right to be concerned, especially given the potential issues that a guild-war could have if the parameters, perks, etc. are not carefully controlled and balanced.

*Namely among other things, no mention whatsoever as to what, if anything, would be done to address the punishing difficulty that would make Dark Souls wonder what your problem was, the absolute joke that is the GL recommendations for the dungeons and skirmish bosses, and the fact that vast swathes of the game have been carved out and removed for reasons unknown, and the fact that with more or less one very notable exception, Mod 6's content is just the old maps given a different coat of paint.

Why is no one mentioning the fact that " guild wars" will make things even worse for people who are not spending zen?
    Like it is not horrible enough....

Imagine A player , lets call him : little Jimmy, who is in high school, coming online to play his fav. game, and collect some blue t1 gear.To run some dungeons, hang with his guild, chat on teamspeak or raidcall , and farm some rank5s....
    And then suddenly bam! A wild "full t3 / legendary / mystic / with legendary companions and what not" dude kills him in one shot and continues to harrass little Jimmy for fun and games. Cos he can and it is free...

I don't think little Jimmy would want to play any more. hELL i would not want to play any more as well O.o
    ( i really like saying little Jimmy ..lol )
    d7d81448-df6b-48cf-94a0-cf1ba87d861a_zpsish6zr2v.jpg

• Options
    aratecharatech Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    araneax wrote: »
    Why is no one mentioning the fact that " guild wars" will make things even worse for people who are not spending zen?

Imagine A player , lets call him : little Jimmy, who is in high school, coming online to play his fav. game, and collect some blue t1 gear.To run some dungeons, hang with his guild, chat on teamspeak or raidcall , and farm some rank5s....
    And then suddenly bam! A wild "full t3 / legendary / mystic / with legendary companions and what not" dude kills him in one shot and continues to harrass little Jimmy for fun and games. Cos he can and it is free...

I don't think little Jimmy would want to play any more. hELL i would not want to play any more as well O.o

That would be my concern. Handled improperly, it'll become a breeding/stalking ground for trolls and munchkin-esque power gamers who get their kicks running around slaughtering people more-or-less incapable of fighting back against them.
  • Options
    araneaxaraneax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 639 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    aratech wrote: »
    That would be my concern. Handled improperly, it'll become a breeding/stalking ground for trolls and munchkin-esque power gamers who get their kicks running around slaughtering people more-or-less incapable of fighting back against them.

Honestly it could be applied to even me. And i am here longer then little Jimmy would be.
    I am not a PVP player. Never was, even if i did spec my guild in order to let people PVP as much as their heart desires.
    As a cleric, right now, spec'd purely for healing i would stand no chance against a hardcore PVP player.
    There for a logical thing for me is hardcore PVE, even if that means running ToS and ELoL 15 times a day. lol
    It worries me, what this could mean.

Should we all start doing better black Ice gear, in order to get preped in case of it happening? Just like we all preped for mod6 with running endless Tiamats?
    Tricky ..tricky thing..
    d7d81448-df6b-48cf-94a0-cf1ba87d861a_zpsish6zr2v.jpg

• Options
    lewel555lewel555 Member Posts: 616 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    myowmyow wrote: »
    I sure would very much prefer player-specific housing to guild strongholds.

I hate to post a competitor's game, but look to Runescape for a fantastic development of player housing - accessed through portals. A great AD sink as well! :)

Even the late (and very unknown) Crowns of Power had customizable strongholds, with walls, stairs, towers, portculis. And guild sieges.
  • Options
    kaiserschmarrnkaiserschmarrn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 390
    edited May 2015
    Best Housing so far: Star Wars Galaxies, Ultima Online, ArcheAge.....honorable mention: Lotro and Wildstar.

The first 3 mentions were awesome cause you could build directly in the game world, guess it stands out of question that we won't see this here.

Lotro had a nice housing area, as a separate zone, where you could wander around and also visit the houses of other players without the need to teleport again. This would probably be the best solution for Neverwinter.

Wildstar had each house on it's own floating island, which was kinda cool, but lacked the social aspect of Lotro.

And I vaguely remember that Everquest 2 (or was it Vanguard) had pre-built houses directly in the city which you could rent for an outrageous sum.
  • Options
    wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    LOL, not anymore for eq2, lot of newer "prestige" homes are now rent free, and free reign decoration, i didnt like lotRO, it is controlled "grid" item placement, it doesnt look natural with dining table with no chairs able to line up.
    i have watched Rift on youtube, they have much better placement setting and customized "tilting/rollover" tool that i like, but with eq2, you need plug-ins for "tricky" decorations.

now as seen in STO's Starbase, so that might be that concept we might be getting, nothing more or less, just another "crafting" station and new "faction" reputation points, Stronghold seem to be the beginning before they add faction that you can throw away extra some crafters you dont want for specific amount of points, i feel we may need to hold on those "altars" for construction stages.

also with strongholds, the more you donate for constructions and shopkeepers, you might get elite guild items once it is completed.

anyway, we dont know yet, and all that is not yet confirmed, just wait in few more weeks and to see the teaser.
  • Options
    reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    the foundry could be easily made to support player housing, it only needs to remove the 5 person limit mainly, and requiring it for everyone to enter at the same time. with those 2 limitations lifted we could easily make our own places anyway we want to.
    They should add some stuff to the foundry for it to be more interesting, like vendors, or bank space, etc...
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    araneax wrote: »

Exactly mate!

I was writing this a few days ago myself too, sadly the game is only focused around 1% of it's inhabitants as Mod 6 shows.

Another sad fact is, that only 2-4 guilds and their leaders are asked to give advise before each new big patch, like Mod 6, now we can see, where this, ignore 99% of the player base and only listen to 1% leads.

If this will be introduced, i think many of us don't want to be around, let those 2-4 guilds and their members massacre each other.

I am playing a game to enjoy myself, which is currently very limited due to this "fantastic" Mod, but i still hang around with some hopes, that the Devs will eventually make the game playable again for us legit players too, but if the upcoming Mods are all about endless slaughter and no rest for the average Joe, cause he has to watch his back against whales with zero skills, well then end of line for me and i think for many PVE orientated players too.

Occasional PVP is good, but making the entire map a big PVP area, well no thx.
    Robert E. Lee

Winston Churchill

David Icke

• Options
    azlanfoxazlanfox Member Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Exactly mate!

I was writing this a few days ago myself too, sadly the game is only focused around 1% of it's inhabitants as Mod 6 shows.

Another sad fact is, that only 2-4 guilds and their leaders are asked to give advise before each new big patch, like Mod 6, now we can see, where this, ignore 99% of the player base and only listen to 1% leads.

If this will be introduced, i think many of us don't want to be around, let those 2-4 guilds and their members massacre each other.

I am playing a game to enjoy myself, which is currently very limited due to this "fantastic" Mod, but i still hang around with some hopes, that the Devs will eventually make the game playable again for us legit players too, but if the upcoming Mods are all about endless slaughter and no rest for the average Joe, cause he has to watch his back against whales with zero skills, well then end of line for me and i think for many PVE orientated players too.

Occasional PVP is good, but making the entire map a big PVP area, well no thx.

Cryptic is by no means an expert at PvP, this can only end well. Additionally, I can see our current assumptions on Strongholds will only benefit the largest guilds. If this is handled at the worst case scenario, it will be a griefers paradise.
    The fox said, "lock and load"

glassdoor.com - Cryptic Studios Review
  • Options
    linoge63linoge63 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Well look at this, is that a patch of blue sky i see??

Just maybe mod 7 will return the game to the comparatively good ole days of mod 5 wherein our level 60 areas return to level 60...(mobs that we clawed and scratched and grew to dominate to only be given a 13 level overnight legal performance enhancing drug boost)

Maybe mod 7 will bring back the days and our power where the nightmare was experienced by in game mobs...not US! Just ignore the ______ that cry that a game is boring becuase mobs are too easy when they adorn themselves with every piece of power armor they can buy when they could instead truly show us how advanced they are by wearing green items and yeah without the perfect vorpal glittering away.

If and only if the insane nightmare is dealt with...then mod 8 can rule :)
  • Options
    buffalonightmarebuffalonightmare Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    will we know the date of release before hand? if so would it drastically increase Zen/AD X? If so wouldnt it be a financially prudent move to buy up zen right before the release?.