test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dragon hoard enchantments, Drop Rate Issues

bumfluffbobbumfluffbob Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 46 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
I'm running greater dragon hoard enchantments but not getting any rp stone drops. Fey blessings are dropping rank 5's ok (nice) but no rp stones.

Anyone else not getting the drops?
Post edited by bumfluffbob on

Comments

• Options
    blorkvonlubbblorkvonlubb Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I've gotten a peridot and aquamarine so far and I've only been playing an hour or so
  • Options
    ickugickug Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The items drop in your inventory. You don't have to pick them up.
  • Options
    delitusdelitus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    want up with no drops from dragon hoards and there not going into my bag
  • Options
    rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    For awhile I was getting drops today, even 2 black opals, but then they stopped in the Drowned Shores for about an hour dropping. But then they dropped again, but only a few peridots.
  • Options
    empalasempalas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Definitely reduced frequency...like others have said seems to be going along ok and then it just stops for a while
  • Options
    brotherhades78brotherhades78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    There was an issue with them on preview but it sounded like they had it fixed maybe the issue is rearing its ugly head again
  • Options
    abaddon523abaddon523 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The problem is in the drowned shores. I get plenty of Dragon Hoard drops everywhere else. But none in the Drowned Shores.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    carlonomocarlonomo Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Spent a couple hours in there and basically stopped getting drops. Before you tell me check my inventory, I have previously been getting lots of refining stones throughout the day, however after a couple of hours in drowned shore, I don't get any more drops. I have 12% drop rate on my character and killed over 400 mobs without getting anything, so its broken. PLEASE FIX THIS
  • Options
    twitticlestwitticles Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 92
    edited April 2015
    This is not imagination, the hoard enchantments actually not working as they should. Over the last ~4 hours I've had a total of five RP item drops in Drowned Shore, while questing and killing mobs pretty much non-stop. Forgot to check while I was in Reclamation Rock, so the issue might or might not be limited to DS.
  • Options
    kurtb88kurtb88 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The Dragon hoards come with an auto-pickup function now. I played for some time on preview thinking they were broken before I saw it.

i am level 61 now running around drowned shore and havent found anything in two hours. i wear four greater enchants
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    Mine are working just fine. The drops now go directly into your inventory. Open it up, I bet you'll see the same.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    So, we need to confirm this. Has anyone gotten a dragon hoard drop in the Drowned Shore? If not can a mod pls see it is added as a known issues.

Yes, by the time I got done playing 2 hours in Drowned Shores, I had 6 Aquamarines and 16 Peridots, plus a ton of enchants from my other enchants, like Tymora. I was wearing 2 normal Dragon Hoard Enchants, 2 Tymora, and 1 Salvage.
  • Options
    senterionosenteriono Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Thanks for the input, its settled then

how is settled wheni run with 4 greater dragon hoard enchantments and havn't gotten a drop in the last 2 hours in drowned shores and don't say its in your bag
  • Options
    vinceent1vinceent1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    its bugged, i see my numbers dont go up
  • Options
    malemonmalemon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 32
    edited April 2015
    And once again dragon's hoard enchantments are not working. They were working yesterday when i played in sherendar 2nd zone, but today when i started the new maps there wasnt a single drop in 1 hour (yes i know drops now go to bag automaticaly, you dont have to pick up, but there werent any, i got my 24 peridots for about 3 hours of gameplay). I took all my greater dragon's hoards off and put em back on in Drowning shore map and as soon as i did that, i got 1 drop. Then for another hour a whole lot of nothing again. As I recall this was already a problem on test server, so it kinda bugs my mind how is it not resolved 1 month after it was pointed at from test server. I mean there was 1 month delay in release to fix bugs right?
  • Options
    mmm1001mmm1001 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    They are working, but you have to understand "cryptic's" way of doing things in order to use them :)
    Just move your bound refining items in 1st bag (one on the top) and it will work.
    Looks like "auto-collecting" feature, which I really love, works only this way.
  • Options
    bumfluffbobbumfluffbob Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Nope. Not happening for me. I've dumped all my rp stones into the guild bank, gone out and done quite a few quests and nothing. zilch. nada. etc. I'm getting the stones from Fey no problem, just nothing from my dragon hoards even with 3 greaters slotted.

edit: Then I go out again and I now have a single BtA white pearl. Might have picked that up in the HE but of course, I can't be sure with them going straight to bag.
  • Options
    mmm1001mmm1001 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Alctually I am mistaken - they don't work at all, no matter which bag is used :(
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    stuffs go in my inventory but drop rate is like 4 times lower.
    3 hours of dailies just got 5 peridots
  • Options
    mrrb2000mrrb2000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    you got something, i did't get anything
  • Options
    ninatheaxeninatheaxe Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'll let you know if my drop rate has changed just as soon as I work out how to kill something...
  • Options
    mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    My Dragon Hoard enchants seems to be not doing anything.

Is anyone else experiencing this?
  • Options
    alkemist80alkemist80 Member Posts: 957 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I am not seeing any dragon hoard "drops". I was told it was an auto pick up now but I do not see any pop up window notifying me of picking it up OR any increase to my stacks in the bags.

I was primarily in the drowned shore yesterday but did some DR stuff and nothing.
    Banshee (Devotion Justice Oathbound Paladin) - Crueladevil (Soulbinder Damnation Scourge Warlock) - Sindania Balefire (Master Infiltrator Trickster Rogue)

werewolf.jpg
  • Options
    ogariousogarious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    They put the drops directly into your inventory now. So unless your watching that lower right hand corner. You may not even see you getting them.

If you're really unsure whether or not your getting any drops. Clear your inventory out and just go on a killing spree for a half hour.

But yeah, you no longer have to pick up drops from enchantment types like the dragon horde, etc.
  • Options
    lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The drops may not be frequent in the Drowned Shore but Dragon Hoard enchantments are working AND a great QoL improvement is that the drops are now auto-looted so they appear in your inventory without having to pick it up.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
This discussion has been closed.