What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dragon hoard enchantments, Drop Rate Issues

Comments

• Options
    abaddon523abaddon523 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Still having problems with this. In Sharandar and other Level 70 zones RP is dropping frequently. Whenever I'm in one of the new zones I get virtually nothing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    cranberryninjacranberryninja Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Did u get some physically? :D
  • Options
    hallacatthallacatt Member Posts: 38
    edited April 2015
    abaddon523 wrote: »
    Still having problems with this. In Sharandar and other Level 70 zones RP is dropping frequently. Whenever I'm in one of the new zones I get virtually nothing.

I cant make comments about sharandar, but I tested extensively in vellosk, whispering caverns, well of dragons, and all the new zones. I tested with 1 lesser hoard, 5 lesser hoards, 1 greater hoard, and 5 greater hoards. I chose the zones to get a good spread of new and old and in NONE of the zones were my dragon hoards working. Over the course of 3 hours, I got exactly ONE peridot, which was in whispering caverns with 1 lesser dragon hoard equipped. My tests with 1 greater, 5 greaters, and 5 lessers yielded nothing at all. Something is definately borked.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Mine were working fine, I even picked up a black opal.

But where, and what level were you?
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    popaxpopax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I agree, almost no drops after lvl 63!!!
  • Options
    aimeesellersaimeesellers Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Been getting drops in Drowned shore, Fiery pit, and Rec Rock... even Opals... and yes, after level 63. They arent dropping as fast as the R5's from my Fey Blessings... but its a lot faster than they used to be.
    A'Mie Stormshield (GF) / A'Mie Stormshard (CW)
    Play Legit or Quit
    PandorasMisfits_Logo_175_zpskpytcqxc.png
    Pandora's Misfits Guild Leader
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    they do drop, but after 1 hour or so the suddenly almost stop. didnt' get anything in the last two hours!!!
  • Options
    carlonomocarlonomo Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    popax wrote: »
    they do drop, but after 1 hour or so the suddenly almost stop. didnt' get anything in the last two hours!!!

this is what I have experienced in the new 60+ zones, they work in the daily seed quest dungeons though, but they stop working in drowned shore, reclamation rock, etc.

REALLY annoying since we're killing so much stuff and not getting any RP for it :mad:
  • Options
    malemonmalemon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 32
    edited April 2015
    i tried killing mobs from 2 levels under me to 2 levels above me and still no drops.. Went to old maps in sherendar and dread ring, also no drops. Time to time it happens i start getting refinement stones as in old times for about 1 hour or so, then i get 1 every few minutes and at last i get about 1 per hour then nothing for few hours
  • Options
    bigbird191bigbird191 Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Had absolutely zero in over 2 hours now. Dragon's hoards were working fine last night, placing the items automatically in my bag and a decent rate. Changed from reclamation rock to the firey pit and not even had a single white pearl.
  • Options
    feanor70118feanor70118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This has been a glaring issue since the launch of the mod and seems to be no closer to being fixed, with no mention from the devs that I can find. It has probably already cost me (and thousands of other players) well over 100k in RP. This should be a simple fix. Just make the (very expensive) things work correctly again. Some compensation for what they should have provided while we were leveling would be nice, but of course I'm not holding my breath.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    For me exactly the same. they work fine for 1 hour or so and then.... nothing at all!
    PLEASE DEVS HAVE A LOOK AT THIS ISSUE
  • Options
    blorkvonlubbblorkvonlubb Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This has been a glaring issue since the launch of the mod and seems to be no closer to being fixed, with no mention from the devs that I can find. It has probably already cost me (and thousands of other players) well over 100k in RP. This should be a simple fix. Just make the (very expensive) things work correctly again. Some compensation for what they should have provided while we were leveling would be nice, but of course I'm not holding my breath.

Ha! This is hilarious. I should be compensated for all the free stuff I haven't been getting!

Never mind that there isn't an issue as far as I can tell with the hoard enchantments. I'm getting free stuff at the same rate as before. The only difference is that it now drops directly into your inventory so you don't have to pick items up anymore. It's easy to miss during combat sometimes, so it's good to check your inventory often.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Ha! This is hilarious. I should be compensated for all the free stuff I haven't been getting!

Never mind that there isn't an issue as far as I can tell with the hoard enchantments. I'm getting free stuff at the same rate as before. The only difference is that it now drops directly into your inventory so you don't have to pick items up anymore. It's easy to miss during combat sometimes, so it's good to check your inventory often.

you could not possibly be more wrong they do not work in any of the new zones drowned shore reclamation rock or the fiery pit and when you are killing literally thousands of enemies to level up post60 its really annoying to not get any rp when you spent a ton to get the enchants.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    carlonomo wrote: »
    you could not possibly be more wrong they do not work in any of the new zones drowned shore reclamation rock or the fiery pit and when you are killing literally thousands of enemies to level up post60 its really annoying to not get any rp when you spent a ton to get the enchants.

I've gotten plenty of rewards in the new zones. Again, the new system automatically drops them in your inventory. Are you simply overlooking the fact that you received them because you no longer have to pick them up? That is my guess.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    I've gotten plenty of rewards in the new zones. Again, the new system automatically drops them in your inventory. Are you simply overlooking the fact that you received them because you no longer have to pick them up? That is my guess.

No! Im not a moron! I said they are working in the other zones... just not drowned shore reclamation rock or fiery pit!
  • Options
    umscheumsche Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    They worked fine for me in the drowned shore.
  • Options
    bittynationbittynation Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It appears dragon hoard enchants don't proc on mobs 2 lvls lower, but fey blessing does?
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    As usual, the problem with pointing out a huge issue is people who haven't been playing enough to experience it or who apparently can't count. I got no drops at all (and should have a 10% drop rate) in doing five or six quests in the Fiery Pit. Otherwise what I and many other players saw was that enchants would work for a short time after a player's death and then at some point stop again. Even when they were working, the drop rate was rarely or never what it ought to be according to the enchantments' description. And yes, you oh-so-informative people, it took me all of 30 seconds, days ago, to notice that what few drops actually occur are auto-pickup.
  • Options
    daggon87daggon87 Member Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It comes and go for me : I have periods when it works more or less how it should, and others when I will have 0 to 2 loots over an hour (with 10+ % chance of loot) ...
    It seems to be happening mostly (or exclusively) in the new zones and with different characters, but I don't know yet what triggers it.

Anyway, these enchants definitively do not function properly for everyone.
    Olaf, freelance guardian fighter.
    Enorla, Oh so devoted cleric.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Spend an hour or two in drowned shore and tell me if yours are still working because they arent. You can unequip it and reequip and youll get 1 maybe 2 drops and then it shuts off again
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    As usual, the problem with pointing out a huge issue is people who haven't been playing enough to experience it or who apparently can't count. I got no drops at all (and should have a 10% drop rate) in doing five or six quests in the Fiery Pit. Otherwise what I and many other players saw was that enchants would work for a short time after a player's death and then at some point stop again. Even when they were working, the drop rate was rarely or never what it ought to be according to the enchantments' description. And yes, you oh-so-informative people, it took me all of 30 seconds, days ago, to notice that what few drops actually occur are auto-pickup.

I've been playing for plenty of time and I never have this issue. Not at all. I get drops at the same rate as beforehand. There's no difference whatsoever based on how long I've been playing or whether or not I recently died. Sorry to hear your experience is different.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    carlonomo wrote: »
    Spend an hour or two in drowned shore and tell me if yours are still working because they arent. You can unequip it and reequip and youll get 1 maybe 2 drops and then it shuts off again

I've spent hours in that zone with no change whatsoever.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    It appears dragon hoard enchants don't proc on mobs 2 lvls lower, but fey blessing does?

I'm always killing stuff at my level and no procs, i haven't tried killing lowbie stuff
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Well, congratulations to two people who haven't been affected by this bug. Your input does nothing but give the devs incentive to ignore a serious problem, so please refrain. I didn't spend hundreds of thousands of AD and RP on my enchants to get 'free stuff,' I paid for it, as did many, many others. Now we're getting nothing much of the time. I've probably lost out on around 300k-500k RP since the launch of this mod. Today they were working in the Fiery Pit for a couple of hours and then stopped entirely. Is it not enough that we're supposed to be OK with losing 60% of the RP we put into artifact gear, now they expect us to be ok with hoard enchantments not helping us get it back?
  • Options
    friartfriart Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    5 Greater hoards and no drops since patch, maybe mod too (not sure). I have been mostly grinding the shore but i did the quests and dragon in Ebon down + a few quests in whispering caverns - my point is that I have killed mobs lower, equal and higher level, no difference for me.
  • Options
    surrencysurrency Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Can confirm. The first day while doing the new quests with Minsc I noticed that the drops were going directly into my inventory rather than dropping at my feet. I watched the loot log and the drop rate seemed about right. Then I got to drowned shore and the drops just stopped. I've gone to other zones since and ran the Minsc quests again and still no drops. I hope they get this fixed ASAP.
  • Options
    surrencysurrency Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Confirmed. Got normal drops in the MInsc quests but after I got to Drowned shores I stopped getting drops and now I don't seem to get drops anywhere...
  • Options
    s1lv3rdrgnforums1lv3rdrgnforum Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    cleared inventory and have gotten approximately 3 drops for approx 200 enemies (count based on compeleting tasks) in Fiery pit.
    Bedlam: Creating chaos as a MI Exec TR
    Avariel Merilwen: Burn baby, MoF/Rene
    Aejun The Silver: Devoted to Healing, DevOP/Justice
    Mina Rosepetal: Super Natural, Pathfinder/Melee
    Frost: Benchwarmer, Soulbinder/Fury
This discussion has been closed.