Install Arc
Options

new pvp gear can be goten first day u lvl

Comments

• Options
    learch123learch123 Member Posts: 514 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2015
    clonkyo1 wrote: »
    Dont know if someone said this already, but, as the same that PvPers can get PvP gear from the very first minute. Us all can get the Elemental Artifact Weapon at first day... so, do not get the problem here.

everyone will get new lv 70 artifact weapon and off and as soon as they hit lv 70 it is part of the final questing so far
  • Options
    hypervoreianhypervoreian Member Posts: 1,036 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    "BWAHAHAHAHA. You really are rather dense. The boogeyman PvPers are going to beat you to ToS and extort AD out of you? Did they kidnap your kids? Call Liam Neeson."

^^^
    daaamn! Liam Nison??? :)

"How about this one, professor? "

lol :)

"go out get laid or go pvping and get glory U lazy granpas "

daamn!!!

The phrases and the swearing going , nominates this thread in the thread of the month :)
    The most enjoyfull thread in last months :)
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    as same as PvP Players will get the new PvP gear at level 70... so, do not see the problem here...

what i was saying is everyone gets weapon and off hand at lv 70 pvp and pve so thats mute
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    teribad15 wrote: »
    i ve stated b4 learch123 have logic of 8 yr old kid so arguin with him is pointless.

and so far you are the only child i see here calling people names we are haveing a honest thread about gear not how old you are
  • Options
    drakkon5drakkon5 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I can't see what's The problem here... Seriously! You Can Farm Linu's Favor, AD an RAD... Black Ice... If You Trhink that isn't fair that PvP Players get better Gear from The get go, and You don't want to do PvP, then You can Farm Grym Coins from GG instead OF QQing here!
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    best sulution is make pvp gear useless in all pve content and all pve gear useless in pvp content problem solved
  • Options
    drakkon5drakkon5 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    learch123 wrote: »
    best sulution is make pvp gear useless in all pve content and all pve gear useless in pvp content problem solved

That's not a Solution at all! It'll bring more troubles Than You Think! Answer me pls: Why the h*** You don't want to Farm Grym Coins from GG PvP and GG PvE (FC and DK)...Why...?
  • Options
    ettiennedumorteettiennedumorte Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    drakkon5 wrote: »
    That's not a Solution at all! It'll bring more troubles Than You Think! Answer me pls: Why the h*** You don't want to Farm Grym Coins from GG PvP and GG PvE (FC and DK)...Why...?

Learch has complained about this in at least 3 threads, as well as complaining about how expensive the new PVE armors are. Clearly he just wants a handout, and wants everyone else to suffer for it. Do the **** work Learch.
  • Options
    dyesleedyeslee Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    For the Record.. when IWD was released.. I wore it as soon as i was able to obtain all the items, Yes it was better statwise the T2 sets, Had overload damage procs, (corrupted set w/ greater corrupted/lethal stones). and Yes it is a PVP set, but Extremely viable in PVE situations. it was Required to have just to do PVE content..

so the fact that the PVP set that is being released in Mod 6, agian is better stat'd then the PVE sets. as posted earlier the PVP set has approx 50K HP more and for the HR set more power, and a few other stats that allow us to survive in PVE situations..

I would post a full outline how looong it would take just to obtain a single T2 Epic PVE item, which btw still is lower stat'd then the PVP equal..

I am willing and ready to do the grind for the new gear, its called progression.. its the point of End content..

Now who i do have concern for.. the fresh lvl 70 players to NW.. god forbid they even think about PVP when they hit 70... So many Heavy PVP players will be OP within the 1st day of release..

Needless to say.. I will not be doing anymore PVP.. I have not even come close to being able to buy a single PVP item.. used to be fun and casual.. just like all the other MMO's, PVP here is not random anymore.. Premades, OP and Buy 2 wins...

If i even have to PVP que up.. dont expect me to step off the campfire anytime soon.. I'll be happy to watch you win while I sit and eat my snack.. I wont be AFK, just wont bother on the 1st day of Mod 6 release when you guys will be able to have a full set of the lvl 70 PVP, while I'm stuck with crappy random blues from grinding.
    5790248SLdyC.png
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    truly wht do i want you pvp gear for my pve content give me my own gear and make to where everyone has to farm once they hit 70
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Learch has complained about this in at least 3 threads, as well as complaining about how expensive the new PVE armors are. Clearly he just wants a handout, and wants everyone else to suffer for it. Do the **** work Learch.

i dont want any hand out i want to earn my gear just like you do ibut i want it to be on a even playing field we all start at the same time
  • Options
    asterotgasterotg Member Posts: 1,742 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    i dont want any hand out i want to earn my gear just like you do ibut i want it to be on a even playing field we all start at the same time

Level playing field, how? Do I have to lose my boons, perf. enchants, leg. gear/artefacts, R 10, epic companions xx million ADs. I play since beta, my mains NOW have better stats/buffs, than most players will get with lvl 70 gear.

If they dont remove the HP or HV boni, I will stack HP and the new sets can get deleted, for all I care.

IF you think, that the lvl 70 PvP set is OP/needed, go farm grym coins, do PvP and dont demand nerfs for other players.

This is just like this 'nerf OP DC artefact' <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. Go level a DC and you got your own, problem solved.

You want the GWF artefact, level one up. You want a vanguard banner, play PvP. You want he PvP set, farm glory/grym coins.

The 'unfair' aspect is, that other players play/ farm with the new level cap in mind for month and some ppl pretend, that they woke up today and found out, that there will be a level cap raise and they will need new gear etc.

If this gets boring, wait for next double RP WE and complain about ppl who did not spent their RP for month, bc they have a unfair advantage compared to ppl who play with a 'OMG double RP WE, but I dont have RPs' mindset.
    Chars: CW, DC, GF, GWF, HR and TR.
  • Options
    mrsmcsmithymrsmcsmithy Member Posts: 43
    edited March 2015
    asterotg wrote: »
    The 'unfair' aspect is, that other players play/ farm with the new level cap in mind for month and some ppl pretend, that they woke up today and found out, that there will be a level cap raise and they will need new gear etc.

well no not really , the unfair bit is that pvp gear can be bought using pre farmed module 5 currencies whereas the pve set can only be bought using a whole new currency that is not available in module 5 so is impossible to farm with the cap rise in mind , anyway personally I couldn't care less if the pvp set can be bought on day one as long as ALL dungeon drops remain BoP or BtA *but that won't affect pvp players anyway because as they keep saying they don't want the sets on day one to take advantage of being able to farm the boring dungeons*.
  • Options
    ayrouxayroux Member Posts: 4,271 Arc User
    edited March 2015

Hey good news! There is a "t2" pvp set called Grim pvp set. Costs less than half the glory and seals but has over 90% the same stats.

Go farm F.C. for coins never have to set foot in pvp yet have all the glory needed to get the set. Difference in stats is meaningless meaning you have just as much opportunity to get gear to farm dungeons come day 1.
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    He already did
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Just for asking, so excuse me if i do not get this right, but which is, exactly, your argument/point? We, PvP players, will have Level 70 PvP gear at first day at min 2 from the moment which this mod hits live server, ok, but we CANT use it until we reach level 70 at all... You, PvE players, will get your PvE gear BEFORE hit level 70 (if i understood correctly DEV's post about PvE gear) YET, you will be able/allowed to wear it at level 70. So, again, which is your argument/point? because i do not get it at all. Are you worried about we, PvP players, hitting level 70, wear the new PvP sets, grind for level 70 PvE sets to put them on AH and get better gear and enchants to PvP while you can do too? Is that your worry???
    where did you get that from the pve players willhave to farm it from lv 70 dungeons like we always do we cant buy anything because they gave us new curancy that we cant farm till we hit lv 70
  • Options
    ayrouxayroux Member Posts: 4,271 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    where did you get that from the pve players willhave to farm it from lv 70 dungeons like we always do we cant buy anything because they gave us new curancy that we cant farm till we hit lv 70

Dude I dont get you, you treat it as if its like a "race" or "competition" about who can get the gear the fastest... It makes no sense. Yes, there is good Epic PVP gear that we can PRE-FARM and have access to at the moment we hit 70, but for PVE farming its not optimal and not as good as the PVE sets.

YOU can go farm these PVP sets if you want as a way to get a "leg up" and have gear asap as you hit 60 (which BTW is exactly what you can do leveling right now 1-60 as well, pre-farm glory, save up and buy PVP gear day 1 of 60) OR you can even go farm FC and not step 1 foot into PVP and get glory to buy the Grim Versions of gear which are basically the same thing.

People have millions of RP will also get their mainhands, off hands and Neck to orange day 1 of lvl 70 as well. People have rank 10 enchants and will get those to rank 12.

Seems to me the ability to get PVP focused gear, with 'wasted' tenacity sets, is very little difference in the big picture. If you are worried about PVP players doing what exactly? Farming PVE with PVP sets that they got on day 1? Wont you have a chance to get full epic gear within a week if you play?

You already can farm the pvp sets if YOU WANT as well. Its NOT a race, EVERYONE gets their own drops, its not as if the first player to farm dungeons gets 1 billion AD.

I dont get what you are complaining about. Its NOT a big advantage at all, player SKILL plays a bigger role than the difference in gear here. If your so worried, grab your credit card, buy some RP and get your MH/OH/Neck day 1 and go farm Crypts for some GG coins and get the Grim gear and you will be FAR boosted.

If you dont want to put in the time, then stop whining about PVP players trying to pre-farm what they need for the next module.

You WILL get gear along the way that you can use for PVE as well, PVP players are not going to be getting random drops while leveling that they can use in PVP come lvl 70, thats the big difference. PVPers NEED tenacity to play, thus we cant just use whatever gear we get while we level because then ALL you will do is turn PVP into a "farm race" and create LESS LEVEL PLAYING FIELD for PVP because your tying to NOT farm today because your too lazy or dont have time.

This will be WORSE for the game because all the players who have no lives will farm the PVP gear before anyone else and have a MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE advantage in PVP versus a VERY MINOR difference it makes in PVE. The PVE sets are not based around damage, they are based around HP and Tenacity.

All the time you have spent complaining here you could have been faring GG coins for Glory yourself. You only need like 25k glory to get the full grim set. Thats NOT very hard...
  • Options
    warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    i got questions for everyone defending idea of being able to get pvp gear first day u are lvl 70

do u think devs wanted ppl to have new ultimate gear with no grind needed so nothing to do with new mod?
    dont u think this is to big advantage in pvp over ppl who might come back in game after some time?and a lot of ppl will come back now since they will have something to do
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    As far as i know and if i understood dev's point correctectly, all level 60 players will be able to play normal dungeons and get some of the new curencies so, when they reach level 70, they will be able to buy them at the same moment.

so what you are saying is pve cant prefarm anything we must wait till mod 6 comes out to farm it
  • Options
    blakenfestblakenfest Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    so what you are saying is pve cant prefarm anything we must wait till mod 6 comes out to farm it

Pre-farm but can't wear...what's the difference...oh btw, how many Linu Favors have you "pre-farmed"? Tell me none and I'll call you a liar.

In 1 pve dungeon run, a pve'er can obtain an item they seek. So in terms of time, let's say 45 mins. 1 piece of Pvp gear takes days of pvping and even then...no chance to obtain an item in any 45 min period of time.

I do both pve and Pvp. Pve'ers in this thread really need to quit your crying. Before you post...confirm how many favors you have farmed.
  • Options
    jaotutjaotut Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    blakenfest wrote: »
    Pre-farm but can't wear...what's the difference...oh btw, how many Linu Favors have you "pre-farmed"? Tell me none and I'll call you a liar.

That's not fair, PvP players can't get linu favors by playing PvP lol.
    Merlin - CW Merlyn - HR Psylocke - TR Black Widow - GWF

Have the gear and skills, but lack the friends to play with? Come and apply for Essence of Aggression. We have been here and strong since beta. (Immature, rude, and arrogant people will not be accepted)