test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

new pvp gear can be goten first day u lvl

Comments

• scathiasscathias Member Posts: 1,174 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    pointsman wrote: »
    Not true. The only really required piece of BI gear that you COULDN'T obtain from PVP alone was the bracers. You could farm all the black ice you wanted in the OWPVP area, and for campaign progression all you had to do was WANDER BY any HE in the zone on the way to the OWPVP area. You didn't even have to stop or fight any mobs.

I am talking about what is required to get the GEAR. Not boons, but gear. In Mod 3 you didn't have to do any of the IWD/DV daily quests in order to get gear. So after doing SOME PVE in order to get your BI bracers/mainhand (and even the mainhand was optional as it was still inferior to the Mod1/Mod2 crafted mainhands), when it came to GEAR, you were done with Mod 3 PVE forever. So don't give me this "215 quests" <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. That is a false comparison.

And even still, if you were a hardcore PVPer who rejected PVE entirely and didn't want to do any PVE at all, not even the HE's to get BI bracers - there was another PVP-only gear option available to you, the Grim/Profound gear! So doing even that little bit of PVE to get BI bracers was not even mandatory.

And EVEN STILL, even though the only PVE required were the HE's to get the bracers, and even those were optional from a PVP point of view, there were still endless threads on the forums from people complaining that they had to do these stupid HE's to get their bracers. Gee, sound familiar? So even in the context of your false comparison, when Tribe PVP was "forced" to do PVE to get their gear, did they quietly submit? No. They complained endlessly about it.

Contrast this to the current situation, when there is *NO* PVE-only option available for pre-farming Mod 6 gear. None. Nada. Not even Fardelver's Crypt, as the PVP gear also requires Triumph Seals. Believe me, if there was, I'd totally be doing that instead and I would have never even bothered participating in this discussion.

may i remind you that in order to unlock the 3rd rank of the shaping profession to MAKE the gear you need all 35 days of IWD? the boons are extra at that point. Btw, if you enter pvp as a "hard core pvper" wearing profound gear and you are not a GF or a TR you will get laughed at :p

don't forget you can sit at GG spawn for your seals of triumph since you just need to enter to complete the quest, no pvp required. seen a few people not to proud to do that
    Guild - The Imaginary Friends
    We are searching for slave labor, will pay with food from our farm!
  • thestiathestia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Not true. The only really required piece of BI gear that you COULDN'T obtain from PVP alone was the bracers. You could farm all the black ice you wanted in the OWPVP area, and for campaign progression all you had to do was WANDER BY any HE in the zone on the way to the OWPVP area. You didn't even have to stop or fight any mobs.

I am talking about what is required to get the GEAR. Not boons, but gear. In Mod 3 you didn't have to do any of the IWD/DV daily quests in order to get gear. So after doing SOME PVE in order to get your BI bracers/mainhand (and even the mainhand was optional as it was still inferior to the Mod1/Mod2 crafted mainhands), when it came to GEAR, you were done with Mod 3 PVE forever. So don't give me this "215 quests" <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. That is a false comparison.

And even still, if you were a hardcore PVPer who rejected PVE entirely and didn't want to do any PVE at all, not even the HE's to get BI bracers - there was another PVP-only gear option available to you, the Grim/Profound gear! So doing even that little bit of PVE to get BI bracers was not even mandatory.

And EVEN STILL, even though the only PVE required were the HE's to get the bracers, and even those were optional from a PVP point of view, there were still endless threads on the forums from people complaining that they had to do these stupid HE's to get their bracers. Gee, sound familiar? So even in the context of your false comparison, when Tribe PVP was "forced" to do PVE to get their gear, did they quietly submit? No. They complained endlessly about it.

Contrast this to the current situation, when there is *NO* PVE-only option available for pre-farming Mod 6 gear. None. Nada. Not even Fardelver's Crypt, as the PVP gear also requires Triumph Seals. Believe me, if there was, I'd totally be doing that instead and I would have never even bothered participating in this discussion.

I *never* complained about doing the content required of me to earn my gear. It took me *six months* to get my BI bracers. I did not simply "ride through" HEs in order to earn my black ice; I farmed it. You make sweeping assumptions based on your idea of the ethics of anyone who would dare to enjoy something you don't. If I don't like the balance of pvp, I'll quietly wait and not whine all over the forums about it. If something is wrong in pve, I can submit a bug report and go read a book.

No one is asking you to farm for 6 months for an RNG drop so you can *earn* your gear the same way I earned mine. You need 27 seals of triumph, that can BOTH be earned in two dailies by winning just ONE GG pvp match. And before you complain that the evil Luskans premake GG, remember that most of them actually changed factions because it was easier to get a queue, even though Luskan usually got trampled by Delzoun.

TL;DR
    This basically boils down to: "I don't want to do the content, and wish to berate others who will."
  • sangrinesangrine Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    To people who say we will need level 70 gear to complete level 70 epic dungeons, the question is why?
    If it's because of hitpoints, then even one or two pieces of level 70 pvp gear will help.
  • umscheumsche Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    ayroux wrote: »
    Some CW posted "CWs arent that tanky look at this SS" I posted the GWF damage logs showing CW having MUCH MUHC higher "net DR" than GWF.

Guess what - was REMOVED from the thread.

Dont say anything against CW or it gets taken down.

Did you have time to read the answers given to that?

The one stating that shield efficiency didn't matter since he still got one shot with the 80% damage reduction, and that shield was not the problem, bosses damage was.
  • kaedennnkaedennn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 361 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Really , what's this stupid pve/pvp players ? WTH ? are you 5 guys ?
    you don't play pvp , it's your fault .
    Maybe it's time for you to start farming glory instead of QQing .
  • wixxgs1chtwixxgs1cht Member Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Haha, haven't looked into this thread for a day or two. Awesome! :cool:

Man up, farm the glory and coins if you really want it. It's not that hard to reach the required amounts by the time M6 hits live.

And yeah, screw CWs! Nerf em into the ground! And yeah, this totally belongs into this thread! Haha, hilarious :cool:
  • hypervoreianhypervoreian Member Posts: 1,036 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    The point of the whole thread is:

To finish lv70 dungeons in new mod,you have to wear lv70 epic gear.Cause otherwise it will be much much more difficult.

To obtain level70 gear there are 2 ways:

Through pvp you get seals and glory and .Reqs are 27 seals and 79k glory.
    Pvp seals and pvp coins can be exchanged through pvp vendors for glory.Mod6 does not introduce new seals/coin for pvp.
    So a casual/hardcore pvper could and still can,meet the necesarry reqs even before the mod6 starts. So pvpers will have by 99% epic worthwhile gear to fight in lv70 dungeons.

Through pve you can get new gear by BI proffesion tasks.You need to raise Bi to rank5.Aproximattely 75k BI.
    Also at rank5 for reagents you need gear set to be crafted.this can be obtained by a NEW currency.This currency drops from bosses daily quests etc.But the required number (aprox 400) is too high.A hardcore pver that dedicates a lot of time in NW ,would still need at least one month in order to aquire his competitive gear for lv70 content.

If we compare these two ways of aquiring gear we see that one category of gamers needs one month,while the other none.

Where is the problem?The people that complain state that organised pvp guilds will sweep the new dungeons for epic gear.Since that gear is the gear that will allow pvers to compete in lv70 dungeons ,its price will skyrocket,at least in beggining.
    I think we are going to see pre mod3 prices for t2s back then.400-600k for chest armour etc.
    Who will sell these gear in ah?Pvpers.

Most pvpers said:"Hey we do not care for pve content ,we never do".That is a lie ofcourse.if you don't then you would not run around with orange arti gear 7 days after mod4 started.You do pve content.
    Can we take the pvpers word that they will not run any pve dungeon and would not sell the gear? lol ofcourse not. :):)
    That would be more stupid and naive than a lamb to believe a wolf is not going to eat it.

End of wall of text.It seems to me pvers have a point.
    Solution?I have and a good one.

No new pvp coin ,no change.Since PVPers here told us that they never do pve ,then they wouldn't mind a simple relocation in pvp gear stats.Tenacity to be added ,and defence and hp to be withdrawn.You wouldn't mind do you? :)
    Since you never care about pve....

To finish it up i will not have a problem aquiring any gear anyway.I have 112k refined BI ,86 seals of trioumph and 50k glory.Plus 62 grym coins.My financial interest is to support the pvpers in here but i cannot abide to the side of the Wrong.
    Equal opportunities for all in new content.Democracy!! :)
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    The point of the whole thread is:

To finish lv70 dungeons in new mod,you have to wear lv70 epic gear.Cause otherwise it will be much much more difficult.

Through pvp you get seals and glory and .Reqs are 27 seals and 79k glory.
    Pvp seals and pvp coins can be exchanged through pvp vendors for glory.Mod6 does not introduce new seals/coin for pvp.
    So a casual/hardcore pvper could and still can,meet the necesarry reqs even before the mod6 starts. So pvpers will have by 99% epic worthwhile gear to fight in lv70 dungeons.

Through pve you can get new gear by BI proffesion tasks.You need to raise Bi to rank5.Aproximattely 75k BI.
    Also at rank5 for reagents you need gear set to be crafted.this can be obtained by a NEW currency.This currency drops from bosses daily quests etc.But the required number (aprox 400) is too high.A hardcore pver that dedicates a lot of time in NW ,would still need at least one month in order to aquire his competitive gear for lv70 content.

If we compare these two ways of aquiring gear we see that one category of gamers needs one month,while the other none.

Where is the problem?The people that complain state that organised pvp guilds will sweep the new dungeons for epic gear.Since that gear is the gear that will allow pvers to compete in lv70 dungeons ,its price will skyrocket,at least in beggining.
    I think we are going to see pre mod3 prices for t2s back then.400-600k for chest armour etc.

Most pvpers said:"Hey we do not care for pve content ,we never do".That is a lie ofcourse.if you don't then you would not run around with orange arti gear 7 days after mod4 started.You do pve content.
    Can we take the pvpers word that they will not run any pve dungeon and would not sell the gear? lol ofcourse not. :):)
    That would be more stupid and naive than a lamb to believe a wolf is not going to eat it.

End of wall of text.It seems to me pvers have a point.
    Solution?I have and a good one.

No new pvp coin ,no change.Since PVPers here told us that they never do pve ,then they wouldn't mind a simple relocation in pvp gear stats.Tenacity to be added ,and defence and hp to be withdrawn.You wouldn't mind do you? :)

To finish it up i will not have a problem aquiring any gear anyway.I have 112k refined BI ,86 seals of trioumph and 50k glory.Plus 62 grym coins.My financial interest is to support the pvpers in here but i cannot abide to the side of the Wrong.

what people still refuse to understand is that glory and seal are farmable with GG.
    ITS BORING as answer is not an answer.
    edited March 2015
    rayrdan wrote: »
    what people still refuse to understand is that glory and seal are farmable with GG.
    ITS BORING as answer is not an answer.

GG? Ah you mean the instance where 15 of 20 toons are Trs and running amok trying to kill the enemy's 15 Trs?And who has the most capable Trs wins?
    If you had a 14k gs toon and you needed the seals/glory,you would go there friend for 100+ times?You think it would be enjoyable?

14k -15k gs toons are the average of pvers .Since most pvers are casuals while most of the pvpers hardcore.

Boring i think are some of the answers of some pvpers here."We will not run pve content.We will not sell"

Lol!!!! :):) The phrase of the month?Of the year? Who will not sell ? Thge pvp guilds?7 out of 10 are exploiters /botters since mod2.**** :) (there are some good people around.But the people that run the strinmgs in pvp guilds are exploiters/botters and you know it)
    What's next? :)
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    GG? Ah you mean the instance where 15 of 20 toons are Trs and running amok trying to kill the enemy's 15 Trs?And who has the most capable Trs wins?
    If you had a 14k gs toon and you needed the seals/glory,you would go there friend for 100+ times?You think it would be enjoyable?

14k -15k gs toons are the average of pvers .Since most pvers are casuals while most of the pvpers hardcore.

win or lose you get rewarded with the seal.

win or lose you can do 1 dungons.

the 2 dungeons offer the same coins.

farming glory with dungeons is faster than doing pvp. i know it, i do it.

your point is invalid.
  • learch123learch123 Member Posts: 514 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2015
    the point of the whole thread is:

To finish lv70 dungeons in new mod,you have to wear lv70 epic gear.cause otherwise it will be much much more difficult.

Through pvp you get seals and glory and .reqs are 27 seals and 79k glory.
    Pvp seals and pvp coins can be exchanged through pvp vendors for glory.mod6 does not introduce new seals/coin for pvp.

Through pve you can get new gear by bi proffesion tasks.you need to raise bi to rank5.aproximattely 75k bi.
    Also at rank5 for reagents you need gear set to be crafted.this can be obtained by a new currency.this currency drops from bosses daily quests etc.but the required number (aprox 400) is too high.a hardcore pver that dedicates a lot of time in nw ,would still need at least one month in order to aquire his competitive gear for lv70 content.

Where is the problem?the people that complain state that organised pvp guilds will sweep the new dungeons for epic gear.since that gear is the gear that will allow pvers to compete in lv70 dungeons ,its price will skyrocket,at least in beggining.
    Who will sell these gear in ah?pvpers.

Most pvpers said:"hey we do not care for pve content ,we never do".that is a lie ofcourse.if you don't then you would not run around with orange arti gear 7 days after mod4 started.you do pve content.
    Can we take the pvpers word that they will not run any pve dungeon and would not sell the gear? Lol ofcourse not. :):)
    that would be more stupid and naive than a lamb to believe a wolf is not going to eat it.

end of wall of text.it seems to me pvers have a point.
    Solution?i have and a good one.

No new pvp coin ,no change.since pvpers here told us that they never do pve ,then they wouldn't mind a simple relocation in pvp gear stats.tenacity to be added ,and defence and hp to be withdrawn.you wouldn't mind do you? :)
    since you never care about pve....

To finish it up i will not have a problem aquiring any gear anyway.i have 112k refined bi ,86 seals of trioumph and 50k glory.plus 62 grym coins.my financial interest is to support the pvpers in here but i cannot abide to the side of the wrong.
    Equal opportunities for all in new content.democracy!! :)

thank you for being honest and fair
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Ive had posts removed that barely infringed on the forum rules (with the actual honest thought of fixing the game) yet this CLEARLY intended flaming trollfest is allowed to continue.

Second request to move it to the basement please.
  • cayappcayapp Member Posts: 826 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    While players opinions differ, the only troll posts have been one player calling another a troll, otherwise it is people stating one of 2 things:

"Pre-farming glory/seals/coins" is not okay.

"Pre-farming glory/seals/coins" is okay.

People are allowed to state their opinions in this matter, just as people stated their opinions pre-farming Herald Dragon HE rewards. And people are allowed to give their justification for their opinions.
  • pointsmanpointsman Member Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited March 2015

Well of course that is the plan, that's been the plan all along. The Forum PVP Tribe though won't admit it.
    Most pvpers said:"Hey we do not care for pve content ,we never do".That is a lie ofcourse.

Of course that's a lie. We know this is a lie because they do not support having any PVE gear being pre-farmable even after I have suggested it multiple times. They want to keep their cherished PVP set as an unjustified advantage over all others.

On one hand, they tell us PVErs to farm the glory ourselves if we want the gear.

On the other hand, they want to kick PVErs out of PVP matches because we "ruin" it for them.

Quite honestly I think a lot of them see it as payback. From their point of view they have been forced to do all of this stupid PVE <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> to get their gear, and now that PVErs are put in a position of being forced to do PVP to get mod 6 gear, they see it as karmic justice.

I like this plan. Or better yet, PVP gear doesn't work at all in PVE. No stats of any kind.

Prepare to be kicked out of the Forum PVP Tribe then. If you don't circle the wagons that makes you disloyal.
    edited March 2015
    morenthar wrote: »
    They still refuse to understand that non-tenacity PvE gear will be dropping through normal gameplay. It will be plenty enough to get you through until the BiS level 70 stuff is attained. Although you can't pre-farm BiS PvE gear, I guarantee the sum total of effort will be less than grinding out BiS PvP gear.

If you get a good match-up, even with its problems, PvP is still fun. But 90% of the time it's miserable.

Please post your video of your team finishing Epic Level 70 Temple of the Spider in blue questing gear.
    edited March 2015
    Please post your video of your team finishing Epic Level 70 Temple of the Spider in blue questing gear.

Ha we could not even kill the final boss in the new Cragmire Crypt. My group was decked out, in new gear and what not other then me. THe other 4 had over 100k HPs each...I was still in my t2 gear. For laughs...after about 8 attempt on the final boss we called it. I did 199 Million total damage through the dungeon in my t2 gear, while the next closest did 29 million total damage in epic new gear.

So no way in hell are you gonna see a video....cause it has not happened.
    edited March 2015
    cayapp wrote: »
    While players opinions differ, the only troll posts have been one player calling another a troll, otherwise it is people stating one of 2 things:

"Pre-farming glory/seals/coins" is not okay.

"Pre-farming glory/seals/coins" is okay.

People are allowed to state their opinions in this matter, just as people stated their opinions pre-farming Herald Dragon HE rewards. And people are allowed to give their justification for their opinions.

There is a third option:

"Pre-farming a PVP set with glory/seals/coins is okay AS LONG AS there is also a pre-farmable PVE set that is roughly equivalent".

I repeat again:

This entire PVP/PVE fiasco could go away if the Unified Elements requirement for the upgraded lvl 70 BI gear was eliminated. Then PVErs would have a way to pre-farm an epic lvl 70 gear set without having to set foot in any PVP matches.

PVErs would still have to work to pre-farm gear, getting the BI set and enough BI to level up and create the new gear is not a trivial task.

PVErs wouldn't have to suffer through awful lopsided unbalanced griefing trash-talking PVP matches, and PVPers wouldn't have to suffer through undergeared clueless PVErs ruining their matches. Win win, right?
  • kaedennnkaedennn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 361 Arc User
    edited March 2015

Boring i think are some of the answers of some pvpers here."We will not run pve content.We will not sell"

Lol!!!! :):) The phrase of the month?Of the year? Who will not sell ? Thge pvp guilds?7 out of 10 are exploiters /botters since mod2.**** :) (there are some good people around.But the people that run the strinmgs in pvp guilds are exploiters/botters and you know it)
    What's next? :)

everything u've said is true , but complaining is what is preventing you from getting the lvl 70 gear .

you have plenty of time to do 2 quests per day and get 2 seals +1k + <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> amount of glory till 7th april .

if you don't like to pvp at all, well , it's your problem ,so , don't complain and stick to pve and be happy about green drops till you farm the epic gear .

Because some players just enjoy both pvp and pve , and are not exploiters and would be pleased if you stop this QQ threads about everything in this game .

PS :- players who stick to only pvp or pve and complain about each others are just stupid , and pvp players still have to lvl up before they can wear the gear anyway .
    edited March 2015
    There is a third option:

"Pre-farming a PVP set with glory/seals/coins is okay AS LONG AS there is also a pre-farmable PVE set that is roughly equivalent".

I repeat again:

This entire PVP/PVE fiasco could go away if the Unified Elements requirement for the upgraded lvl 70 BI gear was eliminated. Then PVErs would have a way to pre-farm an epic lvl 70 gear set without having to set foot in any PVP matches.

PVErs would still have to work to pre-farm gear, getting the BI set and enough BI to level up and create the new gear is not a trivial task.

PVErs wouldn't have to suffer through awful lopsided unbalanced griefing trash-talking PVP matches, and PVPers wouldn't have to suffer through undergeared clueless PVErs ruining their matches. Win win, right?

I forgot that one...and I agree.
  • mrsmcsmithymrsmcsmithy Member Posts: 43
    edited March 2015
    kaedennn wrote: »
    Really , what's this stupid pve/pvp players ? WTH ? are you 5 guys ?
    you don't play pvp , it's your fault .
    Maybe it's time for you to start farming glory instead of QQing .

Why should pve players be forced into pvping in order to pre farm lvl 70 almost bis sets? that is a ridiculous argument , the devs should either make the current pve bis gear obtainable using drake seals instead of the new currency or they should add a new pvp currency that is needed to purchase pieces of the new pvp sets. the whole idea of being able to purchase a full very nearly bis set within a few minutes after cap rise goes live is idiotic in any case and I'm utterly surprised that the developers don't seem to realize how ridiculous it is.
  • ayrouxayroux Member Posts: 4,271 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    There is a third option:

Hey! Your in luck! You can go farm Crypts for Coins, and buy the EXACT SAME gear in question here! Problem solved.
    edited March 2015
    clonkyo1 wrote: »
    Dont know if someone said this already, but, as the same that PvPers can get PvP gear from the very first minute. Us all can get the Elemental Artifact Weapon at first day... so, do not get the problem here.

everyone will get new lv 70 artifact weapon and off and as soon as they hit lv 70 it is part of the final questing so far
    edited March 2015
    "BWAHAHAHAHA. You really are rather dense. The boogeyman PvPers are going to beat you to ToS and extort AD out of you? Did they kidnap your kids? Call Liam Neeson."

^^^
    daaamn! Liam Nison??? :)

"How about this one, professor? "

lol :)

"go out get laid or go pvping and get glory U lazy granpas "

daamn!!!

The phrases and the swearing going , nominates this thread in the thread of the month :)
    The most enjoyfull thread in last months :)
    edited March 2015
    clonkyo1 wrote: »
    as same as PvP Players will get the new PvP gear at level 70... so, do not see the problem here...

what i was saying is everyone gets weapon and off hand at lv 70 pvp and pve so thats mute
    edited March 2015
    teribad15 wrote: »
    i ve stated b4 learch123 have logic of 8 yr old kid so arguin with him is pointless.

and so far you are the only child i see here calling people names we are haveing a honest thread about gear not how old you are
  • drakkon5drakkon5 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I can't see what's The problem here... Seriously! You Can Farm Linu's Favor, AD an RAD... Black Ice... If You Trhink that isn't fair that PvP Players get better Gear from The get go, and You don't want to do PvP, then You can Farm Grym Coins from GG instead OF QQing here!
    edited March 2015
    best sulution is make pvp gear useless in all pve content and all pve gear useless in pvp content problem solved
  • drakkon5drakkon5 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    learch123 wrote: »
    best sulution is make pvp gear useless in all pve content and all pve gear useless in pvp content problem solved

That's not a Solution at all! It'll bring more troubles Than You Think! Answer me pls: Why the h*** You don't want to Farm Grym Coins from GG PvP and GG PvE (FC and DK)...Why...?
  • ettiennedumorteettiennedumorte Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    drakkon5 wrote: »
    That's not a Solution at all! It'll bring more troubles Than You Think! Answer me pls: Why the h*** You don't want to Farm Grym Coins from GG PvP and GG PvE (FC and DK)...Why...?

Learch has complained about this in at least 3 threads, as well as complaining about how expensive the new PVE armors are. Clearly he just wants a handout, and wants everyone else to suffer for it. Do the **** work Learch.
  • dyesleedyeslee Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    For the Record.. when IWD was released.. I wore it as soon as i was able to obtain all the items, Yes it was better statwise the T2 sets, Had overload damage procs, (corrupted set w/ greater corrupted/lethal stones). and Yes it is a PVP set, but Extremely viable in PVE situations. it was Required to have just to do PVE content..

so the fact that the PVP set that is being released in Mod 6, agian is better stat'd then the PVE sets. as posted earlier the PVP set has approx 50K HP more and for the HR set more power, and a few other stats that allow us to survive in PVE situations..

I would post a full outline how looong it would take just to obtain a single T2 Epic PVE item, which btw still is lower stat'd then the PVP equal..

I am willing and ready to do the grind for the new gear, its called progression.. its the point of End content..

Now who i do have concern for.. the fresh lvl 70 players to NW.. god forbid they even think about PVP when they hit 70... So many Heavy PVP players will be OP within the 1st day of release..

Needless to say.. I will not be doing anymore PVP.. I have not even come close to being able to buy a single PVP item.. used to be fun and casual.. just like all the other MMO's, PVP here is not random anymore.. Premades, OP and Buy 2 wins...

If i even have to PVP que up.. dont expect me to step off the campfire anytime soon.. I'll be happy to watch you win while I sit and eat my snack.. I wont be AFK, just wont bother on the 1st day of Mod 6 release when you guys will be able to have a full set of the lvl 70 PVP, while I'm stuck with crappy random blues from grinding.
    5790248SLdyC.png