test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Official Feedback Thread: Stat Changes

Comments

• koalazebra1koalazebra1 Member Posts: 1,173 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2015
    i wanna see my 50k hidden daggers!!!!! thats 3 charges btw so 150k in ur faces!!
  • s1lv3rdrgnforums1lv3rdrgnforum Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    ayroux wrote: »
    crossing fingers for a big ptr patch today - would be awesome!

^^ this !!
    Bedlam: Creating chaos as a MI Exec TR
    Avariel Merilwen: Burn baby, MoF/Rene
    Aejun The Silver: Devoted to Healing, DevOP/Justice
    Mina Rosepetal: Super Natural, Pathfinder/Melee
    Frost: Benchwarmer, Soulbinder/Fury
  • hmdq#4491 hmdq Member Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    devs can you respond if the boons of previous campaigns will be appropriate with new status lines as well as being made with enchants and apparently with the fortification kits ?
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Feedback - Tymora's Lucky Coin
    In light of the return of the Tymora event... the random stat +330 buff from this item seems like nothing in lieu of updated stat curving.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • animalustanimalust Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 573 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2015
    Feedback - Tymora's Lucky Coin
    In light of the return of the Tymora event... the random stat +330 buff from this item seems like nothing in lieu of updated stat curving.

good call, i hope they update the stat worth on Lucky Coin and Adorable Pet
  • ravancheravanche Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    In light of the effective removal of Lifesteal and Regeneration as combat statistics, will we see a rebalancing or replacement of class feats, boons, and the like based off those statistics before Mod 6 is released?
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    ravanche wrote: »
    In light of the effective removal of Lifesteal and Regeneration as combat statistics, will we see a rebalancing or replacement of class feats, boons, and the like based off those statistics before Mod 6 is released?

They really should reduce the damage enemies deal now. That's just ridiculous that the giant crab can OHKO the squishier classes when there are no viable means of self-recovery anymore.
  • ph33rm3ph33rm3 Member Posts: 549 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Question: Why is movement still nerfed?
    Question 2: Can we expect next patch to address tier 2 armor with incorrect stats and Item Level?
  • effectensteineffectenstein Member Posts: 1,031 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2015
    what about Tenacity ? will remain the same ? cuz its giving low tenacity, even lower than on the LIVe server.
  • zvieriszvieris Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    These changes are mad. Are armor sets getting reworked to grant 2x more AC since weapons got a huge damage increase? Because this more and more seems to head towards 1 shot madness. Especially since LS and regen got nerfed hard.
  • warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    we need diminishing returns on stats back or rank 12 needs huge toon down for example most of ppl have rank 7 atm and they give ~200 stat which is 0.5 % to some stat (crtic chance,arp and rest of stats )while ppl with rank 12 gets ~800 stats or 2% to some stat this 4x times more then rank 7 give and this will create huge power gap in game and a lot of ppl will just quit after this
  • burkaancburkaanc Member Posts: 2,186 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    tested a bit more your life steal changes on ToD quest lairs as lvl 70 gwf - fk it its not worth it, GWF is dead, its impossible to play gwf with the sorry excuse you call life steal

life steal was the last defensive mechanic left in game for gwf
    Paladin Master Race
  • marnivalmarnival Member Posts: 1,432 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Its a long road to this goes live BUT those that been on test before know how hard it is to get devs to change a direction once they gone down that road.

There are some MAJOR conserns that actually is game breaking to say the least.

1.ARMOR PENETRATION + DEBUFFS (terror 40% resist !!! +40% power +SNARE!!!!) what are you thinking when you do this?
    Gwf,gf,Pal will have zero zip nada use for any defence what so ever with this trashing of everything that has with defence to do.

Lets face it 50% Arpen is extreamly easy to reach get the debuffs with plague and terror + spells there is no way in hell that you can stack defence to match this.

This will lead to that the major advantage tanks has toward non tanks in form of higher defence goes out the window.
    This is a major change that will have a tremendous impact on game balance.

2. LIFE STEAL ... i read alot qqing about this change and i honestly can only say its absolutly insainly powerful as it is now.
    You get FULL damage done back when it procs + reg bonus + other life steal bonus.
    Even with 5% chanse the turnback is way way way and more way higher then before and stacking this to absurdum will most likely pay off.

There are other things to discuss also like the paladin and adding cc to all classes(terror among things) but that have to wait until some more patches comes out.

But these 2 changes needs to be looked at imho because they have a way to big impact on the game in a negative way.

Best
  • pantherwitch4982pantherwitch4982 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    marnival wrote: »
    2. LIFE STEAL ... i read alot qqing about this change and i honestly can only say its absolutly insainly powerful as it is now.
    You get FULL damage done back when it procs + reg bonus + other life steal bonus.
    Even with 5% chanse the turnback is way way way and more way higher then before and stacking this to absurdum will most likely pay off.

My understanding is that currently on the preview server the severity is 100% when life steal does proc, but that when it goes to the live server (and assuming also during later iterations of the preview server) the severity is going to be "normalized" in some way, so the stat will be far less than 100%... so you won't be actually getting full damage back as it is showing currently. I would agree with you that it would be fine if not for that. As is, though, and with the understanding of how changes are potentially going to be laid out, that's what the huge fuss about life steal is currently.
    edited February 2015
    GWF got 20% weapon dmg just a few days ago...
    It will be insane with the new terror!
    And 25% aoe dmg btw!

you dont deal damage while you are dead, gwf might be ok with a personal healer on his *** and deal good damage, but solo content sucks.

heres how new stats work for my soon to be R.I.P. GWF

before mod 4 we had 2 tools for survivability that worked nice together - DR from Unstoppable and Life steal, in mod4 they removed Unstoppable leaving us with only Life steal, that was the start of GWF going down the drain, now they removed life steal from game as well

with these changes we dont have any defensive mechanics left
    • no life steal(might as well remove it from game as it is its useless for GWF, GF and TR)
    • some 18% DR @ 3.4k def and 29AC
    • unstoppable is a ffn joke, the dr on it is worth ****, and without life steal cc immunity also is worth **** from survivability standpoint
    • restoring strike gives some 5~7k heal, when theres 3~5 mobs hitting for 1~5k each
    • determination punishes us for stacking HP
    • we have only 1 cc skill that has insane cooldown

and in PvP neither Paladin, nor GWF nor GF will have any DR left after all these insane weapon enchants, its like playing when everybody in enemy team is a mod5 TR, just some are ranged
    Paladin Master Race
  • fdsakhfduewhfiuffdsakhfduewhfiuf Member Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    How can you expect to get proper feedback without giving us any means to test level 70 game play? Not everyone is willing to spend days leveling toons on the preview server.

Also, we do not have any idea what level of stats level 70 equipment will give us.

Why don't you provide a means to instant level toons and give us some level 70 blue, green, and epic gear? Otherwise most of this thread will be pure speculation.
  • nathyielnathyiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    How can you expect to get proper feedback without giving us any means to test level 70 game play? Not everyone is willing to spend days leveling toons on the preview server.

Also, we do not have any idea what level of stats level 70 equipment will give us.

Why don't you provide a means to instant level toons and give us some level 70 blue, green, and epic gear? Otherwise most of this thread will be pure speculation.

I agree with it at 1000%.
    I know that testing leveling content (61-70) with appropriate gear and level is important. For some like me, I don't want to spoil my-self the quest and new zone. But I'm a theoricrafteur, I love to play with number and test things. So having a way to test level70 power would be super cool. The earlier we can do it, the sooner we can report bug.

I have participate to a lot of beta test on other game (WoW, Heroes of the Storm, ...) and the give a good way to tell what need to be tested : pre-made character. Those toon already have, or can easily obtain, the gear to be tested (blue, purple, etc). And character wipe are done regularly so the testing is always focused on one or two aspect of the game (PvE, PvP, questing, etc).

Another things that can be interesting would be a in-game bug report system. It could include an easy way to include a combat log (by checking a case) and an easy way to also create a forum post to give it visibility. The biggest advantage would be for Dev as they can easily found the character (for gear, feat, etc).
    edited February 2015
    there is a report system, but it doesnt really work, there are some graphic glitches that i reported during alpha that are still here :D
    Paladin Master Race
  • herundrionherundrion Member Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I, too, would love a gain-a-level (and lose-a-level) feature (not just a respec). I got a couple of toons to level 62, but to do proper testing of Dungeons I would need level 70; and I just don't have time for that on Preview. I will do it on live, but not on Preview.

Also, we need a gear/dungeon feedback thread because there's a few bugs with all that.

-When running 3-man version of Dungeons your level gets scaled down and you lose ability to use your items (injury kits, artifacts, adorable pet and coin, etc.). Same thing happens in other zones when you are "scaled down."

-Item Level: when copying a character over the item level remains 60 with the stats as they are on live. However, by checking Collections you can see that T1 and T2 gear got a significant stat boost and new item levels (89, 92, 116, etc.). My copied High Prophet set is missing about 1000 worth of stats.
    PS: There is a "workaround" for this. You can put your gear into personal bank space (not shared) on Live. Then copy the character to Preview and take it out of the bank and it should have updated stats/item level.

-I am liking the lower return on the stats. However, it seems that ArP got boosted way too much for PvP (50% at 1700). I think a great way to adjust it would to make the % part of Resistance Ignored to be an actual % of the DR. What I mean by that is: 50% Resistance Ignored will take off 30% from a player with 60% DR and 30% Resistance Ignored will ignore 20% of the DR.
    That way a tanky character will never lose 100% of his/her DR and remain relevant. Esp with the rework to the PF/Terror/Vorpal enchants.

-That said I am really liking that the effectiveness of your stats depends on your class. My HR lost DR when leveling up while my GF gained DR. That's great.

-IMO: a good way to think about stats is in terms of currency. Imagine that 1 point in any stat is a penny (and you know pennies are worthless). Does that 1 penny have any relevance? The current scaling on Preview makes 400 stat points ~= 1%. So, no. That 1 penny has no relevance. So then scale everything down by 400 (so that 1 point ~= 1%). Obviously you won't have to do full 400 scale, but something that will make every point in every stat matter.
    Co-Founder of -Valor-
    vih2r9.png
  • ladysylvialadysylvia Member Posts: 946 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2015
    After a bit testing: It's a joke with these changes. Reg is killed for me as tank. Lifesteal is a fortuna *****.

PvE: Either I kill the mobs direct without any healing, then I don't need both stats - wasted stats.
    On Live I could aggro a huge mobsize, kiting them a bit arround and damage them. Over time I! win due Reg. Now? The enemy watch your HP-source to go down. Nice... I could use Potions(which I doesn't use in any cases, even in Dungeon I rarely use such items, so MUST use them to survive such a joke szenario?! -.-), Or I could use FR(which has a CD of 3 Min to heal me for joke of 40%...), or Fighter's recovery(which would heal me so or so without the useless regstat) or... does any or really exist? I'm a tank with next to NO survivability except my DR, Deflect and HP with the change! If I had maybe... 400k HP I would say okay... maybe I drain such a high HP-Pool in a big combat over time and reg then between the fights it back to the 400k, but I have only 40k!(yeah I'm idiotic to think deflect+defensestat is anything worth). You said, reg isn't good against fighting damage spikes, but what HEAL I get in solo PvE?! Pots? Which I never needed before??? Even in groupcontent it's a joke excusement, because +12,6%(my current rate) of healing is NOTHING. If I can't aggro all mobs, the healer need every time to swap between the poor teammember and me(because you know no really healoption), and god beware him to have heal on CD! Especially this is an anti-aggro change for us tanks. Due the alone healing, the healer only need rarely to heal us, which generate less aggro for him as on PTS with the more needed healing. Especially in kiting situation(hello FH!) this is bad. The time is against us tanks the longer the combat last instead of the opposite. I don't need to reg faster after combat(especially this 'faster' is a joke due combat is either long enough to heal with the reg ticks to at least 50% or the outside combat is long enough to reg so or so - or just potusing - that reg is useless in such a state). A tank that reg after the fight...
    In PvP this is just left to a runner method(you aggro - especially with a long lasting dot - your opponent with your last hit and go away, heal 2-3 ticks, which are now 30-45%! and enter the combat again with such a better hp-pool). The reg beware me in PvP in a dpm race a bit to die. Either he can outdpm me or I just take the fight long enough that the opponent either die or run. Now with the change, I have no option to fight against DPM(because yeah you know next to no healoption) out of being from the begin stronger as my opponent. The OS/One rotation are barely, and none of both mechanics beware me of it, so no point for one of them.

Unreliable healing, while it's 'consequent over time' it's very situational. This make the scenario some CWs mentioned with their AoE clear!
    If you have enough opponents to hit to proc at least one hit, which is on your average damagenumber, then you will stay like the old system, but if you have only single hits, which vary sometimes drastic, then it's either your doom or gloom.(who love to heal for 150k crit if you have only lost 3.5k of your 30k life while in the other you don't get the healhit and died?) In PvE with the useless reg(yeah 150k*1.126 is SOOO usefull) your standing against single targets are bad(if you can't hit them very often). In PvP, this is a new RNG(who crit, who has the higher standard number, who maybe deflect) - who get the hitheal? 2 Persons, equal, maybe a bit different skill-level and now dependent on whose hits will generate more LS to survive longer the fight to fire more at-wills/daily/encounters???
    I don't see any reason to change any of the both stats in such a way. If LS is to powerful for DPS-classes, then adjust it. Not change the way it works with a new useless RNG! Reg is in any case for me dead this way. No way it will be useful. Not even the numbers are doubled/tripled/tenfold of its effectiveness.(because yeah potsucking/healcrits/rare healcondition are so nice...)
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    They have taken this in the opposite direction. Poorer undergeared players are going to be punished even more now. What choice do they have now, they have to accept the exp and level up till they're 70 and become worst off than before.
  • hmdq#4491 hmdq Member Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    they are directed only for their own greed and ending the game we like so much ! simple.
  • rversantrversant Member Posts: 896 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    abaddon523 wrote: »

As it stands now there is no reason to choose Defense over HP in any situation. Even with the above announcement that 400 defense will equal 1% DR (before it was 393.5, so that would actually be worse), it is still just vastly inferior to HP.

Here's the math:

Let's say I have 50,000 HP, and 0 Defense. If I add 100 Defense, my effective HP becomes 50,000/(1-1/400) = 50,125. Alternatively, I can add 400 HP and make my effective HP 50,400. Which is quite a bit better an effective HP than if I had added defense. The value of HP is so much higher, in fact, that the break-even point is 159,600. That is, If I had 159,600 HP then adding 100 defense will be equivalent to adding 400 HP in terms of effective HP. So people should only stack HP up to that point before they even consider adding defense.

Now I understand that the goal is to prevent characters, especially non-tanks, from becoming too tanky. But defense needs to be made somewhat competitive with HP, especially for classes that are supposed to be more durable. I think at a minimum you need to give GF's, Guardian OP's, and GWF's better defense curves than you give to CW's, SW's, TR's, and DC's. My CW should need to hide behind a tank to stay safe. But there's really no way for a GF to get the durability they need to do their job properly with the slope of the Defense Curve.

I love this idea.
    Give the Tanky melee classes a higher defense scaling / higher durability inherently.
    People are way too negative, Why cant we just all get along.

Drunken Goose of MidNight Express. - 3.3k Paladin , 3.6k GWF , 3.1k GF,
  • kss1985kss1985 Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    LS and Regen are great now... no more solo kamikaze CW. The game MUST go back to what was CN at the beginning.. no one ever dreamed to run against 20+ mobs as a CW cast some CC spell and survive. Soulforged encouraged this play stile, but LS get out of control. The change is very good, and increase both difficulty as well as rainbow party. I like that
  • gildriadorgildriador Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Hi everyone,

I want to know if someone else have noticed the change this week-end on preview with the stats on enchantment.

On preview today:

R8 radiant enchantment:
    280 Power on offensive slot
    1120 HP on defensive slot

R9 radiant enchantment:
    340 Power on offensive slot
    1360 HP on defensive slot

And I noticed a stats change on my Control Wizard weapon (Legendery Level) Chilling eye of the golden Dragon.

Weapon damage 716-876 (on live) increase to 1053-1287.

Stats on Preview increase to :
    Power : 3797
    Critical Strike : 515
    Recovery : 515

Question : I want to know if those change will stay or not?

Thanks
    “He raised his staff. There was a roll of thunder. The sunlight was blotted out from the eastern windows; the whole hall became suddenly dark as night. The fire faded to sullen embers. Only Gandalf could be seen, standing white and tall before the blackened hearth.”
    ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Two Towers
  • ayrouxayroux Member Posts: 4,271 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    abaddon523 wrote: »

As it stands now there is no reason to choose Defense over HP in any situation. Even with the above announcement that 400 defense will equal 1% DR (before it was 393.5, so that would actually be worse), it is still just vastly inferior to HP.

Here's the math:

Let's say I have 50,000 HP, and 0 Defense. If I add 100 Defense, my effective HP becomes 50,000/(1-1/400) = 50,125. Alternatively, I can add 400 HP and make my effective HP 50,400. Which is quite a bit better an effective HP than if I had added defense. The value of HP is so much higher, in fact, that the break-even point is 159,600. That is, If I had 159,600 HP then adding 100 defense will be equivalent to adding 400 HP in terms of effective HP. So people should only stack HP up to that point before they even consider adding defense.

Now I understand that the goal is to prevent characters, especially non-tanks, from becoming too tanky. But defense needs to be made somewhat competitive with HP, especially for classes that are supposed to be more durable. I think at a minimum you need to give GF's, Guardian OP's, and GWF's better defense curves than you give to CW's, SW's, TR's, and DC's. My CW should need to hide behind a tank to stay safe. But there's really no way for a GF to get the durability they need to do their job properly with the slope of the Defense Curve.

So here is an idea. INSTEAD of giving X class more benefit from Defense, what if INSTEAD Defense gave BOTH DR % as well as "increases effectiveness of AC by X%" as well.

This would be similar toRegen BOTH giving you passive out of combat regen as well as Incoming Healing effectiveness.

So lets say A GF has 40 AC and this provides him 14% DR (something like that).

He THEN gets 12,000 Defense which at the current system would be another 30% DR AND it increases his AC effectiveness BY 30% whihc would give (14*.3)= 4.2% Additional DR.

Thus his ability to stack MORE AC than non-tanks combined with Stacking Defense makes for a nice synergy.

That 12k Defense 40 AC player would have 14%+4.2%+30% = 48.2% DR

Where as an 8k 30 AC player would have 20%+10.5%+2.1% = 32.6% DR

This would mean that classes with MORE AC benefit MORE from Defense WITHOUT having to provide a different "stat curve" for those players.

If this was STILL lackluster, you can play with the %increase in AC effectiveness this actually gives. Maybe at 30% defense (12k defense) this provides 30% DR and 60% increase effectiveness of AC.

This means that 12k Defense 40 AC GF would have:

12k = 30%
    AC @ 40 = 14% (guesstimates this could be off)
    AC increase from 12k Defense @ 60%: (14*.6)= 8.4%

This gives that player 52.4% Total DR.

Versus a "CW" who may have 20 AC and EVEN IF they stacked the same 12k Defense (which would probably be impossible)

12k = 30%
    20 AC = 7%
    AC increase from 12k = (7*.6)= 4.2

Meaning this CW would be at 41.2% DR because they dont have the same AC and therefore dont get AS MUCH benefit out of Defense that a higher AC class has.
  • linoge63linoge63 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    hustin1 wrote: »

I must say that I'm strongly against this change, for multiple reasons. All of my arguments are geared solely toward PvE.

1. If your gear grants you a regeneration ability, it should first and foremost do so *during* combat -- that's the entire point of wearing combat gear in the first place!

2. If we survive the fight without regen then we didn't need it anyway, and if we don't, then we're...DEAD! At level 60, PvE players generally don't have to worry about having enough healing potions as they drop and as we generally have plenty of gold. What use is regen after the fight when we can just quaff potions at our leisure? It's illogical on its face.

3. Most classes cannot heal themselves. That's the gap that regen fills, and I always argue that for certain classes it's far more useful than lifesteal. Case in point: the HR. An HR is an aggro magnet, and relying on lifesteal to self-heal is inherently suicidal. Further, as the HR cannot stealth and can only dodge a short distance, the time when passive healing is needed the most is when he is being pummeled by multiple critters and is dodging to stay alive. The HR isn't attacking during that time; he is too busy trying to stay alive. That's where regen keeps him alive and lifesteal doesn't.

To me, this is a devastating nerf to anyone who cannot self-heal and has to do dailies. During dailies, we're always outnumbered, which means our enemies always have combat advantage. In places like IWD and WoD where we're at a level disadvantage to boot, we have to rely on our ability to whittle enemies down over time, dodge like crazy, and...wait for it...regen. This isn't a slight modification, this feels more like a severe, illogical, arbitrary punishment.

If your overall goal is to make all content more difficult, please don't make an important ability irrelevant (and, yes, making it useful only after combat is over is making it irrelevant!). The problem, IMHO, with current content is that it's way too static and predictable. If you're doing a daily in the Blighted Grove, redcaps shouldn't be content to just blight acorns for you to kill them: there should be a chance that half a dozen redcaps in the hut overhead might notice and attack! There should be wandering bands, not of powries, but of giantsouls, and they should appear at randomly-chosen places and patrol paths. There should be a chance that a witherer knows a different spell than the weak one they normally know, one that does something nasty to you. This should be the case in every zone where we currently do dailies. Danger is not in arbitrarily penalizing players; it's in making life in the wild unpredictable.

Very very well put.

if players truly want to wade up to their hips in constant difficulty then we would all want to start with total dominion over mobs in PVE and each level desire to lose gear and power; but this is hardly true. I look fwd to experiencing more power and ease in PVE not less. Its like assuming ppl want to work harder over their career for the same money. Um nope.
  • ayrouxayroux Member Posts: 4,271 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    linoge63 wrote: »
    Very very well put.

if players truly want to wade up to their hips in constant difficulty then we would all want to start with total dominion over mobs in PVE and each level desire to lose gear and power; but this is hardly true. I look fwd to experiencing more power and ease in PVE not less. Its like assuming ppl want to work harder over their career for the same money. Um nope.

What about a compromise inbetween the two.

Currently Regen works as a % of HP healed that gets to its "full severity" at 50% and diminishes if you are above 50%.

Regen in PnP ONLY works while "bloodied".

So instead of disabling regen ENTIRELY in combat, what if Regen INSTEAD STARTED at 50% HP (similar to starting at 100% HP now) and got to its FULL severity at 25% HP.

This would still provide limited self healing, but only under more "dire" circumstances. Once you are to 50% HP, you dont regen anyfurther UNLESS you are outside combat, at which you would heal for the full amount of regen regardless of % HP.

This makes regen still important, while not making it TOO OP and enable a player to rely on for full "self healing" but I do agree 100%. There are times where you are fleeing for your life, hoping that Regen ticks can keep you alive because you are at a SLIVER of HP.

Its under 25% you need it most. Over 50% HP its not as useful.

TLDR: IN COMBAT regen kicks in at 50% and its "full severity" kicks in at 25% HP. The closer you get to 50% HP, the lower and lower Regen tick you get (similar to geting closer to 100% HP on LIVE).
  • clericalistclericalist Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Please, whatever changes you do with lifesteal, make sure that glass cannons do not remain the invincible tanks they are now. I am specifically talking about about CW here, but the principle applies to any AOE spamming class.

Also, to make harder dungeons, why not introduce things like random poison traps, things where life steal cannot be applied to, and if that why not certain enemies that are immune to life steal
  • rversantrversant Member Posts: 896 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    So with these changes to regen effectively making it far less pvp important, will they change the stats on bloodcrystal ravenskull to more required stats?
    People are way too negative, Why cant we just all get along.

Drunken Goose of MidNight Express. - 3.3k Paladin , 3.6k GWF , 3.1k GF,
This discussion has been closed.