test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rise of Tiamat Preview Patch Notes NW.35.20141104a.1

Comments

• gerbilhurdlergerbilhurdler Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 418 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    HE?

Yes 5 day . w/o any AD investment & w/o botting but i think any one hou cry here is actual a botter hou fear for his / her AD flow .
    Any one hou have some little intelligence know its easy to make RP .
    But i have only time for my char not for my wifes char too this is why i wanted to ask a dev and not you.

No way you can upgrade anything to legendary in 5 days.
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Bots do money, make tons of ad, sell those ADs always cheaper, more people will buy 3rd party...sell people buy zen rinse and repeat.
    Bots need to go
  • maxibestmaxibest Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 34
    edited November 2014
    ayroux wrote: »

Weird.... You mean... Like we would actually get things for running dungeons?!

Im just going to Highlight the underlying themes here. If you guys want a list, HERE IS THIS GUYS LIST THAT WE ALL SUPPORT!!!!

HERE IS A LIST OF THE ABOVE POST FOR EASE OF ADDRESSING!!!!

1) increasingly difficult for newer players to catch up to BiS level with each module
    2) Rewards for Actually Playing the Game
    3) many measures instituted to harm botting also harms legitimate play on several different levels
    4) Players should receive some BoE refining stones for each epic dungeon or periodic dungeon
    5) completing the daily Foundry quest should also give some refining stones or marks
    6) the reward chests in foundries should be augmented with at least a peridot
    7) The contents of Coffers of Wondrous Augmentation should be boosted a bit to give players access to better refining consolation prices
    8) Epic items should reward far more RP than they currently do when fed to artifact equipment. (My Own insert here because Ive done a thread here before. A t2.5+ Epic should literally give in the range of 50k RP base. With 100k being doubled with "like items". This means you can feasibly farm for T2.5+ Items to gain RP from)
    9) Another way to hit bots (and predatory AH speculators) is to make green and blue refining marks (union, power, stability) available at the Wondrous Bazaar at a slightly lower cost than Marks of Potency of the same rank
    10)changing the reward structure for PvP to discourage botting it would also be nice, as long as it also benefits legitimate players.
    11) increasing player access to one of the main limiting factors: Wards

Loved it, practically all good choices.
  • dodgododgo Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 870 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    tousseau wrote: »
    It won't as they will use their stone for making high ranking enchantments at potentially bargIn prices.
    Unless, of course, Cryptic in all their wisdom make such enhancements BoA. Like they did for bound items bought via Steam probationary purchases.

^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^ but we cant use em for artefact equipment rp :(
  • runebanerunebane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    panderus wrote: »
    [*]All enchantments and other items that give RP dropped through Fey Blessing, Dragon Hoard and Tymora's Blessing enchantments are now Bound to Account. This change is not retroactive.

Something here from my own perspective:

As the odd player with nearly unlimited playtime I am not bothered by needing to farm my own RP stuffs. I don't recall ever actually buying stacks of these. From time to time when I'm wanting fast AD I even sell mine. Not being able to do that will not be a problem though. Since it isn't my primary source of AD income.

What does bother me is the fact that its going to increase the amount of bag space I need. Like many players I let my gems pile up until I have a full stacks before refining them. Its just to tedious to sort through my inventory constantly clicking and dragging to refine or sort as you go. Is there any chance we could get some sort of enchant bag where these all go (bound or not)? Perhaps in the future such a bag could even be used in a system to auto-fill the refinement window.
    Halgarth's Legacy - NWS-DSTGFZHFR
  • mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Devs please read this and consider :( !!

macjae wrote: »
    The change to BtA refining items would probably pretty much be an unmitigated disaster for the game's overall player population, which would also affect profitability. It has become increasingly difficult for newer players to catch up to BiS level with each module; this would make it almost exponentially more so. For established players, it would mean their ability to advance further would become almost completely stymied.

One fundamental question is whether it's intended on the developer side that only whales should be able to attain the best stuff in the game, or whether that should also be open to free players who invest sufficient (and not excessive) time to actually playing the game. That aside, there are some other issues to consider which could be addressed alongside this issue.

Rewards for Actually Playing the Game: For a while, large sections of the player base has become increasingly frustrated with the comparative lack of rewards for actually playing through the content. A large part of the problem here is in the lottery-like nature of gaining the very rare rewards that give meaningful payouts (like artifact belts, artifacts or boon tomes) while the more consistent rewards are fairly niggardly. The main way that some players make profit towards advancement is by trading on the Auction House (which is inherently exploitative of other players) and spending a lot of time clicking through leadership alts (which is inherently inflationary of the total AD supply), not actually playing. Bots provided a vital service for players here in that it made those profits spendable for advancement at a cost that's reasonable in terms of time invested.

The Current Solution Suffers From Mission Creep: Making these enchants bound to account will also cause another issue; botterss will use them to refine non-BtA enchantments, which while it may decrease the returns on some refining stones (like resonance stones), will still allow them to harvest most of the value, and sink the higher-end enchantment market in the process. So the logical extension of the current policy will be to make those BtA too, or institute some other measure that punishes players most of all.

The core problem is really that many measures instituted to harm botting also harms legitimate play on several different levels; both in terms of the ability to attain rewards from playing, and in terms of the ability to acquire rewards from the market. It does benefit the player group that sells such materials themselves, but those would benefit even more from a solution that would raise overall rewards from playing in such a way that it preempts bots.

That said, here are some proposals and reasonings behind them:

Players should receive some BoE refining stones for each epic dungeon or periodic dungeon (like Biggrin's Tomb or Arcane Reservoir) that they complete. As completing the epic boss fights probably isn't the bots' forte (and it would likely take far too much effort to gear/program bots to do so), this would effectively move that market from bot-driven to player-driven. Each dungeon should give at minimum an Aquamarine or Flawless Sapphire, with a chance of a better item, like a Black Opal, Blood Ruby or Brilliant Diamond (possibly as a boss drop). Higher-tier content should give better rewards or have higher drop rates on better refining stones. Most or even all epic dungeon bosses should drop a BoE refining stone or mark in addition to the current rewards they give (and not green stuff either).

Along similar lines, the reward chests in foundries should be augmented with at least a peridot during foundry hour. Alternately, or in addition, completing the daily Foundry quest should also give some refining stones or marks. Boosting foundry rewards is good for fostering more variety in-game, which is probably good for player retention.

The contents of Coffers of Wondrous Augmentation should be boosted a bit to give players access to better refining consolation prices, and to reflect the increasing refining requirements of the game. Their random refining stone drops should all be boosted by at least one step: Peridots to Aquamarines, Aquamarines to Flawless Sapphires, rank 4s to rank 5s, and rank 5s to rank 6s. Maybe give a chance for higher-tier refining stone drops too. All BtA.

Epic items should reward far more RP than they currently do when fed to artifact equipment. This would increase player-specific rewards for some activities; notably completing end-game bosses and using PvP gear bought from glory as refining materials. Since equipment can only be used to refine bound items, and the glory gear is BoP (should be changed to BtA) already, this will benefit legitimate players and give a reasonable ability to advance through playing PvP too, without inviting more bots.

Another way to hit bots (and predatory AH speculators) is to make green and blue refining marks (union, power, stability) available at the Wondrous Bazaar at a slightly lower cost than Marks of Potency of the same rank. These are required to advance artifact items, and the current costs are probably hurting newer players most of all. This would help players and further dampen the incentives to bot skill nodes.

While you're working on issues related to bots, changing the reward structure for PvP to discourage botting it would also be nice, as long as it also benefits legitimate players. This would mean: Removal of the ability to salvage PvP gear, awarding some RAD for each PvP *victory* (as bots aren't generally good at winning), double the victory RAD during PvP hour, and reducing or eliminating the RAD rewards for the daily quest. This would also hit those players who "only do PvP for the daily", which isn't necessarily a bad thing either. In addition, each player on a winning team could be awarded 1-3 BtA peridots, scaling like the base glory rewards for longer games.

If the drops from Dragon Hoard and Fey Blessing Enchantments are made BtA, the percentage chance of a drop should increase a bit, giving greater periodic rewards for using them.

The issue of bots crafting higher-tier enchantments and selling those instead could be averted to some extent by increasing player access to one of the main limiting factors: Wards. Players could earn a Preservation Ward for completing a certain number of epic dungeons or winning a certain number of PvP games. Bots would have less ability to access these rewards, which would make their ward costs slightly higher, driving down their competitiveness compared to legitimate players. The number of wards given shouldn't be great enough to hurt Zen Store sales (and may in fact encourage sales, as players may attempt to fuse more often with more free wards and more refining points), just enough to dent bot price margins.

This person knows what he's talking about.

morenthar wrote: »
    Logical, reasonable, oh how I wish your suggestions would be implemented.

hadukhan wrote: »
    +1 approved

mstrssihr wrote: »
    I just had a total Nergasm reading this, holy <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> if we got a single wish granted from our Developers it certainly should be THIS. DEVS PLEASE READ!! <3

freshour wrote: »
    This guy is definitely on the right track.

urterror wrote: »
    This guy knows his stuff!

lerdocix wrote: »
    Quoting this one more, because this guy gets it.

Weird.... You mean... Like we would actually get things for running dungeons?!
    Im just going to Highlight the underlying themes here. If you guys want a list, HERE IS THIS GUYS LIST THAT WE ALL SUPPORT!!!!

My added to the above list (that was macjae's list) is this: *snip*

maxibest wrote: »
    Loved it, practically all good choices.

So many incredible ideas in Macjaes post that would result in a much happier community!! Mods please consider the actions in Macjaes post, look how many people in the community are supporting this!! These suggestions are beasty and we need them so badly!!

Ty
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
  • magiquepursemagiquepurse Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    macjae for PWE/Cryptic president, CEO and other abbreviations.
  • jaotutjaotut Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited November 2014

Ok and what about when there STACKED in inventory .. whole stack of non bound will become BTA right?

tnx

they can't be stacked together, look at them as 2 different items

so whatever you pick up that are BtA will create a new stack
    Merlin - CW Merlyn - HR Psylocke - TR Black Widow - GWF

Have the gear and skills, but lack the friends to play with? Come and apply for Essence of Aggression. We have been here and strong since beta. (Immature, rude, and arrogant people will not be accepted)
  • mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Have you tested this? This already does happen with other BTA stuff that we already get.
    I hope your right, i just like to be sure.

tnx

Happened to me with Heros Feast XD It sucked so bad XD
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
  • freshourfreshour Member Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    So, this is what happens when a group of Dev's completely ignore their players.

Anyone know what the next step is when they ignore all these proposed changes?
  • redude1redude1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    emberbooks wrote: »
    hey dev, i understand that why you change the refine stones to be bop. but it's gonna hard for the majority of the ppl. i have a really really good solution for this issue, how about that, dev? all the refine stones we get from the hoard and fey will be bop, but decrease the ICD of the hoard and fey.Which is the best for ppl

i definitely agree with you, they either keep it the same, or just do what you said, that's one the best solution.
  • lordfuzunlordfuzun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 54
    edited November 2014
    Feedback on the BtA change for Refine Point Items:

I've finally put my fingers on what's been bothering me beyond this change. It's the imbalance between Artifacts and Artifact Weapons. With Normal Artifacts I get an abundance of RP items Enhancements, Marks, etc. which are free and clear which cost zero AD to use.

On the other hand Artifact Gear does have an abundance of RP items, but the items are behind a pay wall. RP stones are stack behind having o pay AD to get Dragon Hoard Enchantments from the ToD Campaign Task. The normal zero AD enhancement drops (Azure, Darkm Radiant, etc) equivalents for Artifact Gear are the green and blue gear drops. But to make 100% use of them, you are stuck with a pay wall.

Dropped gear are unindentified, to make use them them you have to use Greater Identification Scrolls. You get some scrolls in drops, but nowhere near the numbers matching the number of gear drops. To use all of you gear drops, you have to buy stack of Greater Identification Scrolls at 125 AD a pop.

Suggestions:
    Overall this a big imbalance on being able to level up Artifact Gear. Player have been wanting a way of getting RPs for Artifact Gear by just playing. Some want the excess XP for payers to be used for RPs as an example. I want something like this myself.

There is an easy way of implementing which I believe would be easier in terms of coding than using XP. Remove the requirement for level 60 gear to be identified before it can be used for RPs in Artifact Gear. This would be the equivalent of Dark, Azure, Radiant enactments as RP for normal Artifacts.
    edited November 2014
    Ok and what about when there STACKED in inventory .. whole stack of non bound will become BTA right? The resion i keep asking this is that in the corse of a battle i tend to pick up some from drops and chests and some from enchanted drops. The BTA ones would then taint the unbound ones. This then means we reduce what there is (not bound) on the AH or guild bank's.. The avail pool would be far smaller becuse of the tainting.
    Have you tested this? This already does happen with other BTA stuff that we already get.
    I hope your right, i just like to be sure.

I've not checked the stacks on preview yet, but it doesn't work that way in the regular game now. With the artifact refinement items and with other things. Bound ID scrolls for example don't stack with unbound ID scrolls for example. If you get a peridot or an aquamarine from the 7-day invoking box it is also bound. It creates a separate stack from the ones you find from a Dragon's hoard enchant.

Personally (since I don't buy or sell enchants often) I'd rather have all the gems and stuff be BTA than wind up with 2 stacks of each in my bags. This way it would also stop bots selling the ones they get from prof nodes. But they've said nothing about changing all of them. Only the ones obtained from the farming enchants. I'm sure many wouldn't like such a change though.

Another thing, is the question of what will be the result of enchants made from a mix of both the unbound and bound versions. My guess is the result will likely be bound. Again upsetting people. Will try to test it out later.

After testing it - The stacks don't merge. Also if you upgrade a bound enchant you get a bound result. But upgrading an unbound enchant (with bound refinement material) resulted in an unbound enchant. Sadly, I think this will only slow them down. Botters will just use the bound ones as refinement material and sell the results.

Another really annoying thing I noticed is that the bound gems I get from Dragon's Hoard don't stack with the bound versions I have gotten from invoking. You guys seriously made a new version of them instead of re-using the bound ones you already had? Anyway, please fix.
  • frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    runebane wrote: »
    Sadly, I think this will only slow them down. Botters will just use the bound ones as refinement material and sell the results.

I really hope you're not implying those enchantments should be bound. In doing so you'd be punishing the use of lesser fey blessings. They went too far over the top with bop ages ago. Separate available bound items not stacking is stupid though and has happened for a while.

Was the enchant at least account bound or character bound?
  • robrobsonrobrobson Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Instead of BoA I suggest you to consider another solution: introduce daily cap for Feys and Hoards to some value which has no influence for most of humans. Bots will still be able to farm but only limited amounts so it will help the economy a little but will not ruin everything. You gain some time to figure out what to do with bots without punishing real players.
  • styley177styley177 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I havnt read all of this post as its quite long so sorry if this already sugested, but if Crytpic were to sell RP at a reasonable rate for AD (like you now can buy Greater stones at 100k AD) it would serve two purposes, stop or at least slow bots a bit, and be an AD sink as it seems like cryptic want to have.
    edited November 2014
    frishter wrote: »
    I really hope you're not implying those enchantments should be bound. In doing so you'd be punishing the use of lesser fey blessings. They went too far over the top with bop ages ago. Separate available bound items not stacking is stupid though and has happened for a while.

I'm not suggesting that. I fully admit I can't see the big picture here. What I am saying is that if the intent is to stop botters, then it will fail. Because you can make unbound items using the bound materials. At best it will just add a step or two along their path to the AH and slow them down. I'm really kinda hoping they already know this, and are taking other (unannounced) measures to stop it.

As for bound items not stacking properly. Yes its happened before. I have had a few stacks of bound preservation wards that won't combine. The fact that its happened before should not be an excuse for them to continue do it.

frishter wrote: »
    Was the enchant at least account bound or character bound?

Everything that was bound was account bound. Sorry if I didn't clarify that.
    edited November 2014
    robrobson wrote: »
    Instead of BoA I suggest you to consider another solution: introduce daily cap for Feys and Hoards to some value which has no influence for most of humans. Bots will still be able to farm but only limited amounts so it will help the economy a little but will not ruin everything. You gain some time to figure out what to do with bots without punishing real players.

Yeah, no thanks. As one of the humans this would affect I really wouldn't like that. And unless the cap was very prohibitive it would have little to no affect on the bots. Remember they have unlimited accounts. They'll just use each long enough to hit cap then switch them out.
    edited November 2014
    runebane wrote: »
    Everything that was bound was account bound. Sorry if I didn't clarify that.

Good to know, at least it makes it a tiny tiny bit less terrible, although I suspect some legit players will fall victim to it. There's really not much that is unbound anymore.
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    styley177 wrote: »
    I havnt read all of this post as its quite long so sorry if this already sugested, but if Crytpic were to sell RP at a reasonable rate for AD (like you now can buy Greater stones at 100k AD) it would serve two purposes, stop or at least slow bots a bit, and be an AD sink as it seems like cryptic want to have.

They sell sapphires at 30K. Seen the price on the AH lately? A tenth of that. I really don't think that'd have the effect you intend there insofar as being an AH sink.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • dersidiusdersidius Member Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Hi guys! Here to comment on a couple of issues concerning TR"s as well as reporting some bugs

A) Damage

Yea TR damage is a bit over the top atm but me and a couple other established Top Tier PvPiers have been playing countless amounts of 5v5 on the PTR trying to determine what is and what isnt for the next module and from what I can see, TR's damage is On Par or Where it needs to be in order to contend with the other classes

DC's Healing Counters TR

GWF's Long Range Damage is a good Method of Catching TR's

GF need some more love again (shocking)

CW's Are in a very good spot to counter DC's

SW Needs a bit of Love

HR is still HR, but even HR's damage is completely necessary at the Moment

I will touch upon each class in greater detail during my State of Module 5 PvP address, so far I do believe this may be the most balanced PvP module since M2

TR needs it current damage on the PTR to contend with other classes, should a nerf be recieved it will be unable to face the majority of classes on an even playing field

With that being said...

Bloodbaths Damage is a bit laughable however I feel that we might need it in order to actually need it, otherwise all of our dailies are kinda pathetic - pending SE changes-

although Moderate Nerf Advised maybe 10-15% damage

Shadowy Opprotunity in the Sab Tree is a bit Overkill, although as mentioned before This damage is necessary to contend with other classes

Whisper Knife Disheartening stikre:

I can make this at will deal 97K damage on 1 application of the ability, this needs an immediate nerf up to 50% of its base damage

This was the bleed per tick

[Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Disheartening Strike deals 9074 (8642) Physical Damage to Target Dummy.

Anyone who wants me to repeat this can ask

B) Bugs:

Impossible to catch Still bugs out if any damage/CC is applied in the same frame as the ITC Buff so that it results in a cool down and no activation

Impossible to catch also does not activate if triggered during Soul Forge immunity stage of the Soul forge revival

Shadow Strike: Still bugs out without activation of ability and cycles cooldown if target steps out of range during its affects

Hard to fix that one ^ but maybe improved casting time will help

Dodge rolls - Dodge roll stamina has been properly adjusted, however the distance has remained unchanged

Also, Casting time on dodge roll is way to long, any smart player can use an AoE with a slight time delay after a TR dodge roll, and the TR is 100% unable to activate a dodge in an appropriate amount of time to avoid the ability

i have tested this theory countless times spammming my shift button and hopping to avoid the damage to no success

maybe when the range of the dodge roll is fixed, it will improve results with the dodge

To much cooldown in between dodges I guess you could say

Sabotuer Capstone: I have encountered in multiple occasions where the capstone will proc, but not consume the buff, therefore enabling use of the capstone twice in a row

DERSIDIUS
    ABSLOLUTE 16px-Cross_within_circle_2.svg.png RANK SEVEN
  • hadukhanhadukhan Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    id love to be able to chain all the dodge rolls into one continuous roll

also: i think the range has been increased and is working fine
    edited November 2014
    They sell sapphires at 30K. Seen the price on the AH lately? A tenth of that. I really don't think that'd have the effect you intend there insofar as being an AH sink.

I'd say 30-60m AD is sold per day in just lesser resonance stones (as a conservative estimate) on the AH. If they sold at the same value that's a pretty decent sink and they don't need to match the price, just have a decent price.
  • naicalusnaicalus Member Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Still waiting on at least an acknowledgment of the TR walk animation issue. FIX IT. It's been since JULY. :<
    Largely inactive, playing Skyforge as Nai Calus.
  • chemboy613chemboy613 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,521 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    naicalus wrote: »
    Still waiting on at least an acknowledgment of the TR walk animation issue. FIX IT. It's been since JULY. :<

What about that stealth bug that causes you to die horribly all the time?
  • tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014
    Hey all,

Just popping in real quick to let you all know that I have forwarded some of your concerns to some of our developers before the workday ended and intend to follow up Monday to discuss the issue.

That you all for your feedback. These are the sorts of issues we hope the preview shard can catch for us so we can make sure we are making the best decisions for the game.

Panderus, what came of Monday's discussion?

I think the RP requirements are just fine, if you can control the bots. Legendary should mean that you know a guy who knows a guy that got stomped in PvP by someone with one legendary artifact. It should not mean that many people have an orange weapon and belt the day after they were released (as I did).

Did making keys BoA stop the bots? You will never, ever, stop bots by making more and more BoA. You will stop the bots by stopping the bots.

You stop the bots by identifying non-human behavior and auto-locking accounts that exhibit such behavior for increasing amounts of time.

I support still making these drops BoA as a stop-gap measure, until technical measures can be deployed to reduce botting (hint, this should be a priority).

I also suggest some content-based means to advance artifact refinement. Some thoughts

- Award significant, one-per-character, BtC RP items for various achievements. Defeated 500 Devils, a Planetar gifts you a 5,000 RP item. Completed 100 foundries? Find a BtC Blood Ruby in the chest of that 100th foundry.
    - Randomize the dungeon content somewhat. Those side paths that everyone just ignores? Randomly hide RP items in there along with puzzles that require teamwork or interesting, randomized tough encounters (create 100 mini-bosses, and pick from that pool).
    - When a character invokes the maximum amount of times per day, allow a small chance that the piety is awarded with a BtC RP item.
    - When a party of powerful adventurers help one or more members that are undergeared for content, allow a small chance of a modest RP drop for helping a newer player gear up.
    - Allow rewards from post-60 leveling to be meaningful in the context of advancing an artifact (one Peridot does not really do anything at all).
    Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min
  • rojasiusrojasius Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Great suggestions Sic!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Panderus, what came of Monday's discussion?

+1 , very interested to know what came of this too , I love that the artifact offhand and cloaks aren't linked to RNG grind but you have replaced one grind with an infinitely worse grind if the RP BtA change goes through without some developer controlled reasonably priced RP alternative .
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • fdsakhfduewhfiuffdsakhfduewhfiuf Member Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    [*]All enchantments and other items that give RP dropped through Fey Blessing, Dragon Hoard and Tymora's Blessing enchantments are now Bound to Account. This change is not retroactive.

Does that mean that we basically have to kind of enchantments now, bound and unbound? This will double the amount of inventory space occupied by enchantmens. That's really bad. Especially if you want to collect them for the next double RP refinement weekend.

Please at least consider raising the number of enchantments per stack to 200 to somewhat alleviate that.

Of course the same is true for other RP giving items.
  • sr2normandysr2normandy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 56
    edited November 2014

Heh, dont care about those overpriced sapphires... How many you need from green to orange? 920 pcs!!! It means, that it will take 27600000 ADs!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.