test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server outage 8/28/14

191011121315»

Comments

• addison2013addison2013 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I apologize GM's - I love this game me and my brother spend alot of money we enjoy it :) , Rango/Rizzlekix - Sanctuary
  • mareatlanticummareatlanticum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 202 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    They'll need a miniature giant space hamster. I don't know if Minsc is still alive, but there should be some around somewhere.

WHAT? HOW DARE YOU! How can you doubt the might of the all mighty miniature space hamster to keep his master Minsc alive with his unlimited powers in a land where people are resurrected like we go to candy store to buy chocolate?

You died? No matter, we will just use your share of the dungeon loot (and also from the next 10 dungeons) to go to the nearest Clerical station to purchase one True Resurrection... Or Resurrection... Well, atleast Raise Dead as there wasn't high enough cleric... OK, don't need to yell at me about being a kobold, it was a Reincarnation as you weren't exactly loved among the clergy of Cyric after you slayed his ten high clerics and the only available person was a drunken druid that even wanted to be near your stinking corpse after that gelatinous cube had been chewing it for last tendays. Would you rather be dead than a kobold? You would huh? Well that can be arranged, the gelatinous cube is still downstairs waiting just where you left it...
    Give us 4 or more power/item bar profiles so we can change powers and items with one click that are suited for the situation.
  • addison2013addison2013 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    what the hell
  • ariakaituariakaitu Member Posts: 75
    edited August 2014
    03:09 pm PST (Moses Lake, WA, USA ) ACCESS GRANTED!! The Boredom dissapeared instantly
  • vinnievoidvinnievoid Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    what was the issue Neverwinter? why did you take us offline for 4 hours?
  • mittensofdoommittensofdoom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    23:17 GMT England: My sanity is saved just in time.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    The server is back up (and some erroneously removed posts have been restored). Closing this up though, since the server is back. If PWE wished to explain the issue we faced, it will be done in a new thread of their creation.
This discussion has been closed.