Comments

• valencayvalencay Member Posts: 431 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    i really would love to know what the hell is going on with the server
    Aset Xharran, Oppressor CW
  • l3g10nna1rel3g10nna1re Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    3 hours and no new update.......

severely lacking in the communications dept, Then again given the 9 posts about BI main hand drops going unanswered for 6 weeks guess we cannot expect more.

23:00 here now hopefully fixed for tomorrow. amazing how this ALWAYS affects EU prime time
  • lazelllazell Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    baddeeds wrote: »
    go do your chores

They're just using the Microsoft random number generator. You know, the same one that tells you the file will finish copying in 2 minutes... 45 seconds... 11 minutes...

There are so many unintended server outages recently, maybe it's time to give everyone another Caturday title.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    nativejoe wrote: »
    Neverwinter
    7 hours ago · Edited
    Maintenance has begun. Estimated downtime is 2 hrs. For more information, including full patch notes please visit: http://bit.ly/1vSU62c

Update 1 (8:10 AM PDT) Maintenance is ongoing, shouldn't be too much longer, we'll have another update for everyone soon.

Neverwinter
    6 hours ago
    Maintenance has completed. Welcome back to #Neverwinter

We are aware of the current server issues and are working to fix it. Thank you for your patience.

Update 12:52PM: Estimated remaining downtime will be 2 hours thank you for your patience.

Update 2:52PM: Estamated down time is indefinite. Corperate has deemed the cost to reboot the servers unprofitable. Thank you for playing #Neverwinter
    You forgot:

Update 2:53PM: All your stuff now belongs to @zebular.
  • liamaddisonliamaddison Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Work all day and just want to relax and play neverwinter in my evening, Hurry up and fix your problem?!

Flash Sanctuary
  • cheifiuscheifius Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Did the soul puppets eat all the hamsters??
  • hivercidehivercide Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2014

Oh' well, it's just a game...

JUST a GAME????!!! Heresy!!
  • nem3zissnem3ziss Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Update 2:53PM:
    all @zebular stuff belongs to me
  • ariakaituariakaitu Member Posts: 75
    edited August 2014
    02:59 pm PST (Moses Lake, WA, USA ) am finding it hard now to resist the Boredom. the Quail meandered off, scared away by my neighbor's dog, Roscoe. The Boredom entered my house, and is now hovering behind the couch. I figured with my gerbils, i was safe there. But now it seems like its just too comfortable to remain sitting. The Boredom is wavering back and forth, trying to decide it would appear if the front or the back is the better way to suck the soul from my body. I suppose if one would look at it from the pessimistic point of view, without a soul i wouldn't care about my access code and whether or not the server was working. So i would have that going for me. no, i musnt think this way. There might yet be someone out there who is only moment away from discovering my digital log and will be able to tell me that its fixed with no false trails. I just tried my access code on the server again. Same as usual. No access. Someone... Anyone... save me from the Boredom
  • nulthevoidnulthevoid Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    ETA on when servers will be up?
  • miramolinmiramolin Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    cheifius wrote: »
    Did the soul puppets eat all the hamsters??

Nah, just a sharp right upper cut; and since hamsters are notorious for the glass jaw that was all it took.
  • golddragon13golddragon13 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    zebular wrote: »
    You forgot:

Update 2:53PM: All your stuff now belongs to @zebular.

Where is the like button?!
  • lorelian1lorelian1 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    their potato powered toster just died, they need to buy new one i guess

the hampsters had heart attacks
  • maicakatmaicakat Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    The Boredom becomes more powerful upon each recitation of "The server is unavailable at this time"...
  • baddeedsbaddeeds Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 74
    edited August 2014
    lesson learnt ............dont relay on the server to be stable . log in all toons do the daily upgrades for TOD and invoke then do the dailys ............. instead of going from toon to toon doing one at a time !!!!!!!!!!!!! no eta .
  • mosaic06mosaic06 Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Can we have a Poll for a 'Like' button please :)
  • akenoaisariasakenoaisarias Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    So bored I played POE for an hour...

Whelp -- back to Path of Exile...
  • danmordedanmorde Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14
    edited August 2014
    Sweet. I'll show up after work tomorrow then :3

Once again evil had triumphed! Another recruit for the darknesses and evilnesses and other bad things like that.

"This must be my lucky day" Danmorde thought to himself. Forgotten was all thoughts about boredom, and how he must destroy it for the sake of evil. he had once again come to the realization that true evilness can never be boring.

Danmode turned his eyes towards the masses crying out in agony and pain over the loss of the server. He was happy to see so many sad faces, joyed to look at the despair of those who would now loose all their magical praying coins. Exalted by the knowledge that some people would now not have any time left to play for another week.
    His grin got wider and wider. His dog looked at him straight in the face with her big sad eyes, then decided to look confused, then licked the sofa, then walked around in 4 circles, before laying down to sleep.

"MWAhAhAHhAhH" Laughed Danmorde. And went on to do evilness somewhere else.

The eND!
  • mareatlanticummareatlanticum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 202 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    karakla1 wrote: »
    Got bored...
    ...deconstruct my refrigerator...
    ...cleaned ever part of...
    ...reconstruct it...
    ...spare parts...

Why the hell is it now a fusion generator?!

Because you switched in wrong kind of fuses during reconstruction that keep generating strange "fssssss" sound when they are burning up...
    Give us 4 or more power/item bar profiles so we can change powers and items with one click that are suited for the situation.
  • baddeedsbaddeeds Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 74
    edited August 2014
    we want freeeeeeeeeeee rp week to start from today !!!!! and some free stuff for giving us boredom
  • poisoncloverspoisonclovers Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    still down ugh
  • mittensofdoommittensofdoom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    23:00 pm GMT England: I fear the Boredom reported from the US is becoming a world wide phenomena. It started with a howling from the darkness outside. I shut all the doors in the house after checking the outer locks but I fear it has gotten inside. Even now I hear it scratching at my bedroom door, gnashing its teeth or.. well I think they are teeth. I have yet to get a look at it and I don't want to face it. I fear for my sanity.
  • liamaddisonliamaddison Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    100x xp for 24 hours!
  • addison2013addison2013 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Everyone should get a perf vorp its a pisstake
  • urkmockingjayurkmockingjay Member Posts: 47
    edited August 2014
    I have arrived at, what for me is the perfect answer,

1 multiple quarts of adult beverage

2 BBQ & fixin's

3 browse the forums watching everyone else and know I am not alone.
  • jennyavarieljennyavariel Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 167
    edited August 2014
    Down 3 hours. And there was unscheduled downtime yesterday too.
  • helpimblindinrlhelpimblindinrl Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Are the servers made of butter? Why are they always melting?
    edited August 2014
    haha were having a strike
    edited August 2014
    free perf vorp for everyone
  • shadevpshadevp Member Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    ah, screw it..
    1 AM and i'm going to sleep.

Disappointed and sad (
This discussion has been closed.