edited August 2014
    The boredom has gotten in here too. http://youtu.be/DXUEny3ataA
  • Options
    kiteareskiteares Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    OK who let Janne in?
    I saw her running off with the servers' kidneys... :mad:
  • Options
    baddeedsbaddeeds Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 74
    edited August 2014
    just posted it so people could be aware .... just copied and pasted . so lets hope server up soon or enjoy another 2 hour wait
  • Options
    shatteredspoonshatteredspoon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    danmorde wrote: »
    Danmorde looks pleased and replies softly.
    There will be dark coffe, strong coffe. Made by evil, for evil. Served from a white a coffe pot with cute ducks painted on to it and other evil stuff like that.
    Sweet. I'll show up after work tomorrow then :3
    Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it~
  • Options
    passionbreezepassionbreeze Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    14:50 PST Fort Irwin California: At the last moment the boredom shrieked and ran as my phone buzzed to life. I have recieved an urgent message from my father. He tells me to go to the store and buy toilet paper. In this scorching desert heat I may not make it. It is an hour walk to the store without much view to speak of. If I make it back from the harsh outside world, with it's blinding sunlight and shrieking children in shopping malls, I may very well have braved the greatest threat of my life. For out in the void, away from the comfort of virtual reality, from boredom... there is no defense. Farewell, comrades.
  • Options
    asterotgasterotg Member Posts: 1,742 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I think a gold seller sued cryptic for a hatefull work environment, other gold spammers joined for a class action and now they own the servers.
    Chars: CW, DC, GF, GWF, HR and TR.
  • Options
    mareatlanticummareatlanticum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 202 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    well i hope i dont lose my invoke lol but is a real pain as gateway is down too and have jobs to collect and start and time is geting on so looks like i will have too lose out like the rest here hope it gets sorted soon looks like its been down all day too not good :(

For some reason they always drop gateway down first when the maintenance comes and bring it back up last. Quite annoying but my guess would be that they haven't figured out a way to update the files when the server comes up about the changes happening during the downtime in gateway.

For some reason my tasks are also just about to complete every time the maintenance kicks in... :/

Oh' well, it's just a game...
    Give us 4 or more power/item bar profiles so we can change powers and items with one click that are suited for the situation.
  • Options
    walk2kwalk2k Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    akromatik wrote: »

We're on it, sit tight folks!

Thank you for your patience.

*grabs fire extinguisher*

NO ETA? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    addison2013addison2013 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Can Someone Please update me With latest further information , been work all day want to play please would like to find out how much longer the server will b down for. ( Rango ) - Ultimate TR - British Pro PVP - Sanctuary.
    ( -UK- RizzleKiX ) - Dangerous DC - Sanctuary.
  • Options
    nulthevoidnulthevoid Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    ETA on when the server will be back up?
  • Options
    ghostragecghostragec Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited August 2014
  • Options
    valencayvalencay Member Posts: 431 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    i really would love to know what the hell is going on with the server
    Aset Xharran, Oppressor CW
  • Options
    nativejoenativejoe Member Posts: 40
    edited August 2014
    Neverwinter
    7 hours ago · Edited
    Maintenance has begun. Estimated downtime is 2 hrs. For more information, including full patch notes please visit: http://bit.ly/1vSU62c

Update 1 (8:10 AM PDT) Maintenance is ongoing, shouldn't be too much longer, we'll have another update for everyone soon.

Neverwinter
    6 hours ago
    Maintenance has completed. Welcome back to #Neverwinter

We are aware of the current server issues and are working to fix it. Thank you for your patience.

Update 12:52PM: Estimated remaining downtime will be 2 hours thank you for your patience.

Update 2:52PM: Estamated down time is indefinite. Corperate has deemed the cost to reboot the servers unprofitable. Thank you for playing #Neverwinter
  • Options
    l3g10nna1rel3g10nna1re Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    3 hours and no new update.......

severely lacking in the communications dept, Then again given the 9 posts about BI main hand drops going unanswered for 6 weeks guess we cannot expect more.

23:00 here now hopefully fixed for tomorrow. amazing how this ALWAYS affects EU prime time
  • Options
    lazelllazell Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    baddeeds wrote: »
    go do your chores

They're just using the Microsoft random number generator. You know, the same one that tells you the file will finish copying in 2 minutes... 45 seconds... 11 minutes...

There are so many unintended server outages recently, maybe it's time to give everyone another Caturday title.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    nativejoe wrote: »
    Neverwinter
    7 hours ago · Edited
    Maintenance has begun. Estimated downtime is 2 hrs. For more information, including full patch notes please visit: http://bit.ly/1vSU62c

Update 1 (8:10 AM PDT) Maintenance is ongoing, shouldn't be too much longer, we'll have another update for everyone soon.

Neverwinter
    6 hours ago
    Maintenance has completed. Welcome back to #Neverwinter

We are aware of the current server issues and are working to fix it. Thank you for your patience.

Update 12:52PM: Estimated remaining downtime will be 2 hours thank you for your patience.

Update 2:52PM: Estamated down time is indefinite. Corperate has deemed the cost to reboot the servers unprofitable. Thank you for playing #Neverwinter
    You forgot:

Update 2:53PM: All your stuff now belongs to @zebular.
  • Options
    liamaddisonliamaddison Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Work all day and just want to relax and play neverwinter in my evening, Hurry up and fix your problem?!

Flash Sanctuary
  • Options
    cheifiuscheifius Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Did the soul puppets eat all the hamsters??
  • Options
    hivercidehivercide Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2014

Oh' well, it's just a game...

JUST a GAME????!!! Heresy!!
  • Options
    nem3zissnem3ziss Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Update 2:53PM:
    all @zebular stuff belongs to me
  • Options
    ariakaituariakaitu Member Posts: 75
    edited August 2014
    02:59 pm PST (Moses Lake, WA, USA ) am finding it hard now to resist the Boredom. the Quail meandered off, scared away by my neighbor's dog, Roscoe. The Boredom entered my house, and is now hovering behind the couch. I figured with my gerbils, i was safe there. But now it seems like its just too comfortable to remain sitting. The Boredom is wavering back and forth, trying to decide it would appear if the front or the back is the better way to suck the soul from my body. I suppose if one would look at it from the pessimistic point of view, without a soul i wouldn't care about my access code and whether or not the server was working. So i would have that going for me. no, i musnt think this way. There might yet be someone out there who is only moment away from discovering my digital log and will be able to tell me that its fixed with no false trails. I just tried my access code on the server again. Same as usual. No access. Someone... Anyone... save me from the Boredom
  • Options
    nulthevoidnulthevoid Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    ETA on when servers will be up?
  • Options
    miramolinmiramolin Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    cheifius wrote: »
    Did the soul puppets eat all the hamsters??

Nah, just a sharp right upper cut; and since hamsters are notorious for the glass jaw that was all it took.
  • Options
    golddragon13golddragon13 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    zebular wrote: »
    You forgot:

Update 2:53PM: All your stuff now belongs to @zebular.

Where is the like button?!
  • Options
    lorelian1lorelian1 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    their potato powered toster just died, they need to buy new one i guess

the hampsters had heart attacks
  • Options
    maicakatmaicakat Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    The Boredom becomes more powerful upon each recitation of "The server is unavailable at this time"...
  • Options
    baddeedsbaddeeds Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 74
    edited August 2014
    lesson learnt ............dont relay on the server to be stable . log in all toons do the daily upgrades for TOD and invoke then do the dailys ............. instead of going from toon to toon doing one at a time !!!!!!!!!!!!! no eta .
  • Options
    mosaic06mosaic06 Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Can we have a Poll for a 'Like' button please :)
  • Options
    akenoaisariasakenoaisarias Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    So bored I played POE for an hour...

Whelp -- back to Path of Exile...
  • Options
    danmordedanmorde Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14
    edited August 2014
    Sweet. I'll show up after work tomorrow then :3

Once again evil had triumphed! Another recruit for the darknesses and evilnesses and other bad things like that.

"This must be my lucky day" Danmorde thought to himself. Forgotten was all thoughts about boredom, and how he must destroy it for the sake of evil. he had once again come to the realization that true evilness can never be boring.

Danmode turned his eyes towards the masses crying out in agony and pain over the loss of the server. He was happy to see so many sad faces, joyed to look at the despair of those who would now loose all their magical praying coins. Exalted by the knowledge that some people would now not have any time left to play for another week.
    His grin got wider and wider. His dog looked at him straight in the face with her big sad eyes, then decided to look confused, then licked the sofa, then walked around in 4 circles, before laying down to sleep.

"MWAhAhAHhAhH" Laughed Danmorde. And went on to do evilness somewhere else.

The eND!
This discussion has been closed.