What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PvP is worse then ever

Comments

• Options
    lisaxxiilisaxxii Member Posts: 207 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    You people are friggen ridiculous! It hasent even been one day, try some different builds/tactics before you come to forums screaming about balance. The problem is most likely YOU.

And using Mod3 PvP as a baseline?!?!?

Mod 3 PvP was a JOKE! EVERYTHING was fricken broken! Mod 3 PvP was never considered competitive or balanced in any way, people were just messing around hoping Mod4 might bring it back to where it was before they broke it.

Not saying Mod4 is better..... But maybe give it more than few hours?

And don't you dare say "but I tested on preview and had everything figured out."

NO YOU DIDN'T! You sat in open world with full elixirs, companions, and enhanced black ice gear and 1v1'd setting up OP situations, and 1 shots.

Now you're getting owned in Domination because you don't know how to PvP. Just like I said you would.

GG
    Enemy Team
  • Options
    hmdq#4491 hmdq Member Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    agree +1 we have a GREAT community!!!
  • Options
    therealroberttherealrobert Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    HR still op and needs a nerf!
    joncans wrote: »
    /agreed. This is just stuuupid. It may be one thing to run into one or two, but ALL day I have been getting HAMMERED in less than 5 seconds by CW. I have 43k HP, 1000 tenacity. I can't even get anywhere close to them as a GF, and if I do I'm down to 15% health and their team mates zerg me.

And what gives you the idea a GF is supposed to win a 1v1 against CW? You are a support class - a tank. Try 1v1 against HR for a change. You'll drop two times as fast.
    ESTUPRADOR
    - Brazil PvP Fraternité -
    Rank 7
  • Options
    therealroberttherealrobert Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    lisaxxii wrote: »
    You people are friggen ridiculous! It hasent even been one day, try some different builds/tactics before you come to forums screaming about balance. The problem is most likely YOU.

And using Mod3 PvP as a baseline?!?!?

Mod 3 PvP was a JOKE! EVERYTHING was fricken broken! Mod 3 PvP was never considered competitive or balanced in any way, people were just messing around hoping Mod4 might bring it back to where it was before they broke it.

Not saying Mod4 is better..... But maybe give it more than few hours?

And don't you dare say "but I tested on preview and had everything figured out."

NO YOU DIDN'T! You sat in open world with full elixirs, companions, and enhanced black ice gear and 1v1'd setting up OP situations, and 1 shots.

Now you're getting owned in Domination because you don't know how to PvP. Just like I said you would.

GG

I agree! Although HR could use a nerf.
    ESTUPRADOR
    Rank 7
  • Options
    hypervoreianhypervoreian Member Posts: 1,036 Arc User
    edited August 2014

GG

^^
    Ok.I am 16,5 gs Dominion GF.Please enlighten me and tell me how to face a just 11-12 gs pvp cw toon.Steel grace don't work,villain's meance somehow do not gain action points while you block their freeze rays,elven battle enhancement don't work,lunging they freeze you in the air(*lol) .Please tell me what to do.

Turn on his team8s?That is when i ll be controlled more easily by him...forever.And then a sly flourish 10k gs Tr can hit me untill i die.Cause i ll be controlled by freeze and entagling force forever.

Which build you use and you have no prob with cws?
  • Options
    crixus8000crixus8000 Member Posts: 1,205 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    At least classes are more balanced now, just cw needs a little dmg nerf....maybe
    Crixus - PVP GF
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    oicidrazoicidraz Member Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited August 2014

Well, that's why we did several hours of testing on IWD without companions and elixirs, to test what would happend on PvP Domination... and not always on OP situations...

You don't know what we did, and you don't have to tell us that "we didn't know that this was going to happend", cause yes, after some duels I knew PvP was going to be crazy, and more than ever.
  • Options
    catalinr94catalinr94 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 41
    edited August 2014
    gwfs sgould not be that tanky, we should have their defense and cc resist! unstoppable and cc resistance on sprint is op. i don't have problems with cw, but icy rays should not go through shield guard. hr needs a damage and healing nerf. still op
  • Options
    crixus8000crixus8000 Member Posts: 1,205 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    catalinr94 wrote: »
    gwfs sgould not be that tanky, we should have their defense and cc resist! unstoppable and cc resistance on sprint is op. i don't have problems with cw, but icy rays should not go through shield guard. hr needs a damage and healing nerf. still op

Gwf cant get through our shield that well though so in a 1v1 situation we can hold our own and win easily if we have same skill and gs as a gwf. Hr is still better than us but they can be beaten easier in groups so 2v1 them when they are capping or defending a node.

As for cw though, I don't think they should be able to cc us through shield that seems weird to me and if they fixed that then I'm sure things would be more balanced and then no need for nerfs since I hate any class being nerfed.
    Crixus - PVP GF
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    hypervoreianhypervoreian Member Posts: 1,036 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Crixus catalin is a pretending GF.He is a CW really.His agenda is to post a a GF defending CWs .H ea lready attacked HR,Gfs,GWFs.
  • Options
    pando83pando83 Member Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    So i read good cws saying the class is now godmode in both pvp and pve. And bad cws/kids enjoying it. All as planned. Lol...bad part is, tons of nabs in godmode achieving pvp campaign capstones and rewards with ease if They don't fix this soon...
  • Options
    plaviaplavia Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    every time they nerf a class, DC need to die
    with all the control and damage it was already hard and not fun
    now...

how come they never nerf DC like this
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    plavia wrote: »

how come they never nerf DC like this

Rotfled on this :p
    Cws were planned to get a nerf to their opness in pve and a little buff for pvp, coupled with gwf nerfs. It resulted in a gwf nerf and CW godmode in both pve and pvp. May be the devs missed something here. One day dcs will get some love...
  • Options
    mugiwaracmugiwarac Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    CW in PVP is balanced. Stop crying for nerfs and learn to play. If some class needs a nerf, it is the infinite and instant GWF stun from Takedown and Frontline Surge.
    King Goponov - GWF
    Eleanor - CW (retired after Assailing nerf)

• Options
    bananachefbananachef Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Mod2 Sentinel Status lets go

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
    2 GWFS, 3 TRs, 2 GFs, 1 HR, 1 CW
  • Options
    izidiusizidius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 40
    edited August 2014
    pando83 wrote: »
    Rotfled on this :p
    Cws were planned to get a nerf to their opness in pve and a little buff for pvp, coupled with gwf nerfs. It resulted in a gwf nerf and CW godmode in both pve and pvp. May be the devs missed something here. One day dcs will get some love...

Seems you are really hurting now that your beloved face-slam-on-keyboard/roar class days are over.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    mugiwarac wrote: »
    CW in PVP is balanced. Stop crying for nerfs and learn to play. If some class needs a nerf, it is the infinite and instant GWF stun from Takedown and Frontline Surge.

Actually they are bugged which is causing them to be a little OP Right now. It will get fixed soon, no big deal.

If you are having a problem getting hit with FLS and Takedown I cannot help you. I suggest a reroll. Maybe go GWF! Then I'll see you in a few weeks complaining that GWF is underpowered :)
    Enemy Team
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    bananachef wrote: »
    Mod2 Sentinel Status lets go

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

/signed!! =p
    Enemy Team
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    izidius wrote: »
    Seems you are really hurting now that your beloved face-slam-on-keyboard/roar class days are over.

as i said in another topic, i purposely gimped my destroyer using punishing charge in pvp unless a roar user was in the other team. Also, i play gwf Since launch when the class was underpowered in both pvp and pve and along with ayroux and others i poster many times asking for gwf balance/ tone down/ changes during module 1 and 2 ( did not play module 3 that much). Unlike cws that have been godmode in pve Since launch. But you guys always seem to forget that part when you talk about balance and compensation. You forum kids are a sorry sight and you also know nothing about the game or the veterans playing it since beta/ launch.

Btw, no tears here, just some observations. In game i'll still do my best to be fair and overcome difficulties. It's just like the old times when i started playing this game, nothing new to me. Something crying kids like you will never do. Keep laughing :p
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Actually they are bugged which is causing them to be a little OP Right now. It will get fixed soon, no big deal.

If you are having a problem getting hit with FLS and Takedown I cannot help you. I suggest a reroll. Maybe go GWF! Then I'll see you in a few weeks complaining that GWF is underpowered :)

I like you :)
  • Options
    thestaggythestaggy Member Posts: 1,102 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    magenubbie wrote: »
    less fun just because you have more competition? And I thought it was about competition and not about mindless killing everything that's not a GWF or HR. Both kill a lot faster than 3 seconds. Those 2 made PvP a game about control. And now the king of control hands you your poopdeck on a silver platter. Seems legit.
    So I really don't see your reason for complaining unless you're a TR or DC, in which case you'll have to wait for mod5 to catch up.
    -shrugs-

If you don't think controlling a person with FORTY SEVEN THOUSAND HIT POINTS to death in a few seconds through a significant amount of damage mitigation is a problem, then I don't know.
    PSA: You don't need to grind Spinward Rise for your Elemental artifact main hand if you have some AD lying around. You can craft it via the Tyranny of Dragon's campaign screen.
  • Options
    charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    mugiwarac wrote: »

I played around with my cw in pvp tonight, as stated earlier in the thread, it's a total pve build, lower hp, no pvp gear what so ever, etc. GWF's were kill farms for me, they stood zero chance.
  • Options
    melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    just because PVP is in the thread title doesn't mean you get to come in here ruffled up like an upset parrot.

please keep the pvp drama in game.

thanks. :p
  • Options
    mehguy138mehguy138 Member Posts: 1,803 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    It feels like Assailing Force deals 15% of max hp to players too instead of 7.5%. Could anyone confirm that?
    M6 almost drains your soul given how boring it is. (c) joocycuzzzzzz
  • Options
    thedemienthedemien Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Poor CW. They even got HR constructive nerfed without any explanation just in favor that they would not be killed. Not they can freeze everything and kill. And when they hear that they should be nerfed they cry in anger and do face-plam-on-keyboard to kill all then can. :)

Funny OP people.
    I do respect CW that say they are OP. probably this is the same CW that had a skill to kill my HR in mod 3. Not whining crying kids.
    I do have CW too now. And they are OP as hell really. Just 2 buttons - like old 2 buttons GWF before.

There was no class that got nerfed so much as HR now. And if HR can still kill OP CW - that is a good HR and very bad CW)))

Maybe CW now need a hard nerf for powers? Just for sake of hearing this 2 button CW cry? ) Im pretty sure good CW will still be good CWs ))
  • Options
    jazzfongjazzfong Member Posts: 1,079 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    chihuab wrote: »
    Agreed!
    DC is now officially the weakest class in the game after CW and GF being super buffed
    RIP DC

RIP DC

Mod 4 pvp has more Roots, more CC, more damage and more defense. A DC without dodge and is perma-cced cannot do anything and will die after at most 10 secs (this applies on elite tankers). This class is so under-powered if you compare his heroic feat with the new SW. Healing Action gives 5% AP when using 3 skills only namely HW, Ex and BoH while SW gain 30% AP when attacking curse targets with at will. SW got 10% RSI with 5 heroic points, while DC domain synergy gives 0.64% RSI if we reach 2k recovery soft cap with the same 5 heroic points. Look into our virtuous paragon path, it buffs 5% defense with 5 paragon points!! I already waited for a year and three months and finally the devs said they will look into TR and DC in Mod 5, being pessimistic i will roll a SW and wait for DC rework... I think all PvP DCs shall be respected.
  • Options
    effectensteineffectenstein Member Posts: 1,031 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    i make a CALL to all CWs , please play as much pvp as you can, so that first page would be made only of CWS, maybe then this devs would change someth...
    they left GWF with a broken arm!
  • Options
    blowfish4blowfish4 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I am CW, thats only 60 char I have. They made it way too OP in damage, it is kinda insane. I am mad cause BI my set doesn't have any purpose atm while it should make me tanky. Now it is in vain. Only question is which CWs will start shooting 1st.

If U ask me CWs are just fine before patch. Only thing I would add to it is 4th blink in stamina bar. GWFs and HRs should be nerfed so they got what they deserved.
  • Options
    jrfbrunetjrfbrunet Member Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    blowfish4 wrote: »
    I am CW, thats only 60 char I have. They made it way too OP in damage, it is kinda insane. I am mad cause BI my set doesn't have any purpose atm while it should make me tanky. Now it is in vain. Only question is which CWs will start shooting 1st.

If U ask me CWs are just fine before patch. Only thing I would add to it is 4th blink in stamina bar. GWFs and HRs should be nerfed so they got what they deserved.
    My CW changed specs to Oppressor with SS, IT, CoI, ST = better DPS than before. SS may still be bugged...
    Where'd my blinky-blinky path go?
  • Options
    fantasycharacterfantasycharacter Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 675 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I find it funny that permas still exist but the whine focus has been shifted.

It's like cooties.

CW has cooties!