test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Snow ' Perma-Stealth build (PvP)

123457»

Comments

• zickzack414zickzack414 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    hi snow - i want test your build but i have the problem i only have the battlefield scavenger's set from FC on the bank. so i haven't much power (with dagger ~2k) what for a path is the best choice for the beginning - scoundrel,saboteur or executioner? imo with my "low damage" and 2k power i only can hold and "sit out" nodes.
  • dwellerofthevoiddwellerofthevoid Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    What pets do you run for open world pvp? Just curious. The stone is a bit of a giveaway even though you can boost stats like mad, so cat for summoned? Then there's the active bonuses to consider as well.
  • donblacksheepdonblacksheep Member Posts: 132 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2014
    limeye3 wrote: »

INT Rogue@x3ladez: For introducing perma-stealth, and making bilethorn and the saboteur spec mainstream.

what the fuuck is that here?
    INT Rogue always used Vorpal, even on his videos he is saying how vorpal is the best.

The first high level PvP TR to use bilethorn was me, everybody knows that.
    Blacksheep - Trickster Rogue Forever <3
    Meatball - Control Wizard
    Criminal Cheater - Hunter Ranger

<Enemy Team> Guild Leader.
  • krazypunk117krazypunk117 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    What enchantments should I consider putting in my offense and defense slots? Health and Recovery?
  • astinus2astinus2 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Yes, Radiant in defense for health and Silvery in offense for Recovery.
    edited June 2014
    Hey Snow, I was wondering if you like using Executioner since M3 came out? Is it better overall or are you thinking of going back to Scoundrel Build?
  • lucifron44lucifron44 Member Posts: 417 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    INT Rogue always used Vorpal, even on his videos he is saying how vorpal is the best.

The first high level PvP TR to use bilethorn was me, everybody knows that.

What is the mechanism that makes poisoning your opponent a better choice than added severity? How does a TR with Bilethorn defeat a TR with vorpal?
    Russian leaderboard first page. The proof.
  • rustlordrustlord Member Posts: 1,454 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    lucifron44 wrote: »
    What is the mechanism that makes poisoning your opponent a better choice than added severity? How does a TR with Bilethorn defeat a TR with vorpal?

Bilethorn takes you out of stealth.
    edited June 2014
    Can anyone recommend what companions we should trying to get for the Open PvP area?
  • quitegonejinquitegonejin Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2014
    its up to you, if you are asking as a perma I cannot say. As perma is terrible in open pvp. As I am WK and use a vorpal I like the dancing blade (5% crit severity), chicken for my augment as its the best augmented active bonus, i also have a cave bear for the 1600 hp, blacksmith for some dmg reflect, and finally cockatrice is amazing and will likely sky rocket in price inside of a week or two I can imagine it hitting 2mil +.

But there are lots of ways to go, you might not be going vorpal, you may want to try the theory crafted WK dmg debuffing build with feytouch+P neg then add 5 tanking companions such as rust monster, honey badger, etc. Or you might be a movement speed build and want the quickling+ cockatrice+chicken. Many fun options, non of which support the perma playstyle. Whih I for one, am very happy about.
  • rustlordrustlord Member Posts: 1,454 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Edited for poster below me: old thread is old.
  • s1ngers1nger Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Guys, what will be better, Executioner or Saboteur, if critical chance 34% and weapon enchant P.Bile ?
  • starakurvastarakurva Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Just to thank you. I had a combat rogue and wanted to try something different, maybe more flexible for pvp.
    Combat Rogue is great to play but when everything go wrong, you go wrong too.
    Best survability with semi-perma rogue.

Thank you again and hope to see you in a pvp (Undo Scratch).

Cheers!
  • dazeddonutsdazeddonuts Member Posts: 12
    edited July 2014
    Anyone know a good companion that'll work well with this build? I'm guessing its an augment, but I just don't know which one, and what runestones to use
  • xzinkyxxzinkyx Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    limeye3 wrote: »
    Questions and Answers

Does tenacity has anything to do with this build ?
    Every build should atleast have 1000 tenacity regardless of class, unless your a DC running MH.

Does this build require a bilethorn to be usefull?
    No it does not, however, once up against a TR which has a bilethorn and you will be running a different weapon enchantment you'll be at a significant disadvantage.

Why do you pick bilethorn over vorpal or another enchantment?
    Cause bilethorn has 'burst' similar to vorpal and the dots keep the HD activated.

Which passive class features do you use?
    I always use tenacious concealment and skillfull infiltrator, i sometimes swap out SI for tactics depending on certain situations.

Why do you no longer use impact shot?
    I would LOVE to use IS but the nerf is just too strong, it was a unnecesary nerf the moment they introduced tenacity, if anything it needed a buff, PotB has more damage over time and overall.

Why don't you use Bait n Switch?
    Cause all my damage would come from at-wills, this isn't a problem, but its not effective for point clearing, which you should be doing in premades.

Will you use the black ice armor in M3?
    No i will not, i will however, consider using the weapons, but thats all.

Are other races viable?
    No they are not, simply cause the 10% cc reduction and 3% deflect truly shows in pvp, if it was just the cc reduction you couldv went high elf or something, but the deflect is really nice as well.

Snow! I need your immediate help! Please add my skype : Bastard409 (Nevermind the name I made this skype along time ago :P) And please say that you are snow!, I have quit Neverwinter in 2013 and now im coming back, I was making my build based on x3ladez permastealth but now I hear it doesn't work :O! I'm already level 48.. Please add me asap and help me if you can:(. Thank you
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    xzinkyx wrote: »
    Snow! I need your immediate help! Please add my skype : Bastard409 (Nevermind the name I made this skype along time ago :P) And please say that you are snow!, I have quit Neverwinter in 2013 and now im coming back, I was making my build based on x3ladez permastealth but now I hear it doesn't work :O! I'm already level 48.. Please add me asap and help me if you can:(. Thank you

Check date of OP and last forum activity of the author and *think* about what you're asking.

Also, kinda pushy, aren't you?
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia