#0: Introduction & Credits
#1: Discription
#2: Race
#3: Ability Scores
#4: Gear and Artifacts
#5: Feats
#6: Boons
#7: Power loadout

*Under construction and will still be updated!

Introduction

Introduction: My name is Snow, i've been playing the class Trickster Rogue for a while now and ive gotten plenty of experience over time, and in this guide i will be sharing the build i am using this includes feats, boons, gear, etc.

Credits: Usually people give credits as the last part of a guide but i'd rather do it before hand.

INT Rogue@x3ladez: For introducing perma-stealth, and making bilethorn and the saboteur spec mainstream.
Dinter@silentshot420: Always helping me test out new things regarding my build.
jerkface@lifelinepctech: For 1v1ing me when i was still using Bait n Switch like a pug.
Banelorne Fellbanner@todesfaella: For ripping of some of his stuff. (i didnt ask though lol)

Discription

This is a PvP orientated build, which focuses mainly on Recharge Speed, Constitution, Deflection and Regeneration this build doesn't bother with crit. This build can be used in PvE but will not be the most efficient. If your new to PvP or playing a Trickster Rogue i strongly advise you to NOT use this build. This build is HIGH END, this also means its not a cheap build, you will need rank 7s or higher and greater enchantments or higher to make this build effecient.

Offensive slots: Silverys (recovery)
Defensive slots: Radiants (hitpoints)
Utility slots: Darks (movement)

Weapon enchantment: Bilethorn
Armor enchantment: Soulforged

Race

Halfling: Halflings are the best PvP race for all classes. You get 10% cc resist and 3% deflection chance. This will give you a huge advantage vs other classes and you have more options to change your build to if you get bored of this one. CC resist means a lot in PvP this means stuns will be shorter, and the deflect is always nice to have.

Ability Scores
  • 14 Strength
  • 12+2 Constitution (every 10 levels put one ability point in this and intelligence)
  • 17 Dexterity
  • 12 Intelligence (every 10 levels put one ability point in this and constitution)
  • 11 Wisdom
  • 13 Charisma

Items

Armor
  • Profound Mask of The Scoundrel
  • Profound Armor of the Scoundrel
  • Scounderl's Profound Bracers
  • Scoundrel's Profound Boots

Weapons
  • Dagger's of the Thayan Zealot: These daggers have high recovery and armor penetration.
  • Fomorians/Fallens: I would recommend these over Zealots since they have better base dmg which is good for your bilethorn. And since power scaling got a bit of a buff now its worth it.

Jewelry

Neck
  • Reviving Amulet of Renewal: High recovery and high regeneration. (offensive slot + tenacity)
  • Assasin's Amulet: A bit of recovery and armor penetration. (defensive slot - no tenacity)

Waist
  • Renewing Belt of Revival: In my opinion this is the best belt by far, its has high regeneration and a bit of recovery. (defensive slot + tenacity)
  • Vital Belt of Revival: Good alternative if you want a bit more hp instead of regen high hitpoints and a bit of recovery. (defensive slot + tenacity)

Rings
  • Ring's of Preservation: Regardless of what build you will use as a PvP TR these rings will stay equipped no matter what high regeneration and a defensive slot. (defensive slot - no tenacity)
  • Ring of the Executioner: DISCONTINUED if you by any chance still have these rings (487 regeneration) i would advise you to use them in a 1 v 1 vs another TR just for the extra recharge speed. (offensive slot - no tenacity)

Artifacts

Activate
  • Waters of Elah'zad (must): First stat: Recovery Second stat: Defense Third stat: Regeneration.

Secondary Artifacts
  • Vanguard's Banner: First stat: Hitpoints Second stat: Power Third stat: Lifesteal.
  • Sigil of the Great Weapon: First stat: Power Second stat: Armor Penetration Third stat: Maximum Hit Points.
  • -
  • Bloodcrystal Raven Skull: First stat: Regeneration Second stat: Recovery Third stat: Stamina/guard regeneration.
  • Defender's Banner: First stat: Defense Second stat: Regeneration Third stat: Incoming Healing Bonus.
Post edited by limeye3 on

Comments

• limeye3limeye3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 101
    edited January 2014
    Powers and Feats

Heroic Feats:

Tier 1
    • 3/3 Toughness: Increases your maximum Hit Points by 3%/6%/9%
    • 3/3 Weapon Mastery: Increases your Critical Chance by 1%/2%/3%
    Tier 2
    • 3/3 Cunning Ambusher: You deal 2%/4%/6% more damage for 6 seconds after leaving stealth.
    • 1/5 Swift Footwork: Your Stamina regenerates 2%/4%/6%/8%/10% faster.
    Tier 3
    • 5/5 Twilight Adept: Restores 2%/4%/6%/8%/10% of your Stealth Meter when you Dodge Roll.
    Tier 4
    • 5/5 Improved Cunning Sneak: Your Stealth lasts 4%/8%/12%/16%/20% longer.

Paragon Feats: Executioner Build [Using in M3]

Executioner:
    • 5/5 Dazzling Blades: Your At-Will power have a 1%/2%/3%/4%/5% chance to reduce the cooldown on recharging Encounter powers by 1 second.
    • 5/5 Devastating Shroud: Increase your critical strike chance and severity by 2%/4%/6%/8%/10% for 6 seconds after using Shocking Execution.
    • 5/5 Brutal Backstab: While Stealthed you critical with 5%/10%/15%/20%/25% more severity.
    • 5/5 Deadly Momentum: Duelist's Flurry has a 5%/10%/15%/20%/25% chance to apply "Deadly Momentum", Deadly Momentum: Increase your critical severity by 3% per stack. (Stacks 5 times)
    • 1/1 Overrun Critical: When you land a critical hit, one of your next attacks strikes with 30% of your crit severity.

Saboteur:
    • 5/5 Speed Swindle: When you crit a foe it loses 2%/4%/6%/8%/10% Run Speed, you gain 2%/4%/6%/8%/10%.
    • 5/5 Nimble Dodge: Your dodge costs 2%/4%/6%/8%/10% less Stamina. This reduction is doubled while Stealthed.

Paragon Feats: Saboteur Build [High Survivability]

Saboteur:
    • 5/5 Speed Swindle: When you crit a foe it loses 2%/4%/6%/8%/10% Run Speed, you gain 2%/4%/6%/8%/10%.
    • 5/5 Nimble Dodge: Your dodge costs 2%/4%/6%/8%/10% less Stamina. This reduction is doubled while Stealthed.
    • 5/5 Expert Sneak: While Stealthed, you gain 2%/4%/6%/8%/10% Run Speed and your At-Will powers reduce your target's damage by 1%/2%/3%/4%/5%.
    • 5/5 Sneak of Shadow: Deal 2%/4%/6%/8%/10% more damage while Stealthed.
    • 1/1 Ruthless Efficiency: When you land a killing blow, your Armor Pen is increased by 30% for 6 seconds.

Scoundrel:
    • 5/5 Berserk Vitality: Gain .5%/1%/1.5%/2%/2.5% of your Max Hit Points as Temporary Hit Points when you deal Combat Advantage damage to a foe. This can only occur once every 20 seconds.

Executioner:
    • 5/5 Dazzling Blades: Your At-Will powers have a 1%/2%/3%/4%/5% chance to reduce the cooldown onr echarging Encounter powers by 1 second.

Paragon Feats: Scoundrel Build [Currently Using]

Scoundrel:
    • 5/5 Berserk Vitality: Gain .5%/1%/1.5%/2%/2.5% of your Max Hit Points as Temporary Hit Points when you deal Combat Advantage damage to a foe. This can only occur once every 20 seconds.
    • 5/5 Nimble Blade: 35% chance to deal an additional 4%/8%/12%/16%/20% damage on a non critical strike.
    • 5/5 Mocking Knave: Sky Flourish and Cloud of Steel deal 2%/4%/6%/8%/10% more damage. Additionally, Cloud of Steel's damage bonus per stack is increased by .5%/1%/1.5%/2%/2.5%.
    • 5/5 Action Rush: Your Encounter Powers have a 15% chance to grant 3%/6%/9%/12%/15% of your Action Points.
    • 5/5 Brutal Wound: Courage Breaker and Whirlwind of Blades also deal 50%/100%/150%/200%/250% of your weapon damage over 5 seconds.
    • 1/1 Whirlwind Sneak Attack: For 10 seconds after Stealth ends, the first time you hit with an encounter power it wil deal 15% additional damage.

Executioner:
    • 5/5 Dazzling Blades: Your At-Will power have a 1%/2%/3%/4%/5% chance to reduce the cooldown on recharging Encounter powers by 1 second.

Boons

Sharandar:
    • 1/1 Dark Fey Hunter: You gain 250 Power.
    • 1/1 Fey Elusiveness: You gain 250 Deflect.
    • 1/1 Feywilds Fortitude: Your Max HP is increased by 700.
    • 1/1 Elven Tranquility: When being struck by a foe you have a chance to heal yourself for 400 HP.
    • -
    • 1/1 Elven Resolve: Your Stamina or Guard Meter regenerate 10% faster in Combat. [Defensive play style]
    • 1/1 Fey Thistle: When you Deflect an attack you deal 400 damage to your attacker. (Proc on every deflected attack. Debuffs on attacker and Damage Resistance effects damage) [Offensive play style]

Dread Ring:
    • 1/1 Reliquary Keeper's Strength: You gain 125 power and 125 Movement.
    • 1/1 Illusory Regeneration: You gain 250 Regeneration.
    • 1/1 Forbidden Piercing: You gain 250 Armor Penetration.
    • 1/1 Shadowtouch: When dealing damage you have a chance to deal 1000 Necrotic damage over a few seconds. After this effect ends the target receives 25% less healing from spells for 10 seconds.
    • 1/1 Rampaging Madness: When you deal damage you gain a stack of "Madness". When you reach 50 stacks of "Madness" you gain 600 Power, 300 Life Steal, and 300 Regeneration. 10 seconds after gaining this bonus your stacks are reset. You may only gain one stack of "Madness" per second.

Icewind Dale:
    • 1/1 Weathering the Storm: You gain 250 AoE Resist.
    • 1/1 Appreciation of Warmth: You gain 250 Incoming Healing Bonus.
    • 1/1 Rapid Thaw: You gain 250 Recovery.
    • 1/1 Cool Resolve: You gain up to 500 Power based on how much Stamina or Guard you are missing.
    • 1/1 Shared Survival: Drinking Healing Potions now has a chance to Heal nearby allies for 10% of that potions value.

PvP Campaign:
    • 1/1 Supply Line: You gain 250 Movement while flagged for PvP. Allies within 10 feet of you get half this bonus. (Can not stack with itself.)
    • 1/1 Inspiring Defense: Nearby allies gain up to 10% additional damage resistance as their health decreases while you are flagged for PVP. (Does not stack)
    • 1/1 Tactical Redeployment: You gain 25% additional movement speed when there are no enemy or allied players within 20 feet of you while flagged for PvP

Power loadout:

Main loadout:

Powers
    Description

Path of the Blade 2qcj88o.jpg
    Summon an upheaval of powerful blades around you, dealing damage to nearby enemies for the next several seconds.

Stealth Effect: Pulses twice as fast for half of the duration.

Tips & Tricks
    1. Use it before going back into stealth.
    2. When your target has low health you can use it from out of stealth to get a bit more burst damage combined with a duellist flurry.
    3. Using PotB out of stealth and using Bloodbath right after gives you a massive burst.

Impossible to Catch bfl53o.jpg
    You break free from most control effect, and for several seconds you Deflect all incoming attacks and are immune to further control effects.

Stealth Effect: You become completely untouchable to your enemies, dodging their attacks and recieving no damage.

Tips & Tricks
    1. Try to never use this from stealth, unless its a 1 v 2+ situation. You will waste stealth from your stealth bar, messing up your rotation, resulting in death.
    2. When your fighting classes with prones such as GF, GWF, HR you need to time your ITC REALLY carefully, why you ask? Cause ping matters in this game. If your opponent has better ping than you do and you use ITC just before a prone, your ITC will go on CD and you will not gain CC/DMG immunity most likely resulting in death.

Shadow Strike 78n4.jpg
    Strike your target from a medium range and fill your Stealth bar.

Stealth Effect: Dazes target for a short duration, and does not remove Stealth.

Tips & Tricks
    1. There is about a second delay before refilling your stealth because the animation speed is slow. Take that to consideration and get the timing right to refill stealth right on time before it runs out, if you want to never be seen.
    2. Just before stealth runs out, you can use Path of the Blade which will pulse twice as fast giving more burst. Then use Shadow Strike to refill stealth and get back in stealth. However, I'll only recommend doing this in a 1v1 situation, in a 1v2(or more) you will want to play more defensive, staying in stealth and be hiden or CC immune.
    3. If your in 1 v 1 situation you can use SS from stealth and use ITC right after, you will get the daze from SS and will fade out from stealth with ITC full DMG immunity and you try to land a DF.

Duellist Flurry 2wbsx1y.jpg
    Strike with two slashes followed by a flurry of attacks. Attacks from the flurry each have a chance to add a bleed effect which can be stacked up to 10 times.

Tips & Tricks

1. Jump, use at-will, jump, use at-will, jump, use at-will.
    2. Always jump between each slash to increase your chance to land a DF.
    3. When stealthed only focus on landing a DF, if up against another TR try not to find him, just keep using DF incase he finds you.

Cloud of Steel
    Toss a barrage of blades at your target, dealing medium damage. The longer you flurry a single target, the more damage Cloud of Steel will inflict.

Tips & Tricks

1. Try to throw these after landing a DF.
    2. If your stealthed and your oppenent is not throw these to poke a bit of health of.

edited January 2014
    Tips and Keybinds

Cancel Stealth
    Some players will run at you and as soon as you go into stealth they will turn and run away, waiting until your stealth is done and they'll run at you again. If this ever happens you can just double tap #7 to mount and dismount, cancelling stealth so it doesn't consume all your Stealth Meter.

Increase Field of View (FoV)

Return back to preferred Field of View - Keybind: Numpad 1
    /bind numpad1 gfxSetDefaultFOV 90

Large Field of View - Keybind: Numpad 2
    /bind numpad2 gfxSetDefaultFOV 130

Auction House

Auction House - Keybind: Numpad 5
    /bind numpad5 genaddwindow auction_root

Killme

/killme - Keybind: Numpad 4
    /bind numpad4 killme
    edited January 2014
    Questions and Answers

Does tenacity has anything to do with this build ?
    Every build should atleast have 1000 tenacity regardless of class, unless your a DC running MH.

Does this build require a bilethorn to be usefull?
    No it does not, however, once up against a TR which has a bilethorn and you will be running a different weapon enchantment you'll be at a significant disadvantage.

Why do you pick bilethorn over vorpal or another enchantment?
    Cause bilethorn has 'burst' similar to vorpal and the dots keep the HD activated.

Which passive class features do you use?
    I always use tenacious concealment and skillfull infiltrator, i sometimes swap out SI for tactics depending on certain situations.

Why do you no longer use impact shot?
    I would LOVE to use IS but the nerf is just too strong, it was a unnecesary nerf the moment they introduced tenacity, if anything it needed a buff, PotB has more damage over time and overall.

Why don't you use Bait n Switch?
    Cause all my damage would come from at-wills, this isn't a problem, but its not effective for point clearing, which you should be doing in premades.

Will you use the black ice armor in M3?
    No i will not, i will however, consider using the weapons, but thats all.

Are other races viable?
    No they are not, simply cause the 10% cc reduction and 3% deflect truly shows in pvp, if it was just the cc reduction you couldv went high elf or something, but the deflect is really nice as well.
  • xyntrynz1axyntrynz1a Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 243 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    Nice Build!
    I can see that being very effective for your stated description
    Scoundrel Trickster Rogue
    Leaving dead question marks everywhere
  • todesfaelletodesfaelle Member Posts: 1,370 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Awesome guide from a beast PVP-er. :) Thanks for posting, Snow!
  • silentrockssilentrocks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Really great guide. Good to see you sharing your knowledge based on the huge pvp experience! If I could make a full reroll of my TR, I'd go with the similar build choice.
  • xyntrynz1axyntrynz1a Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 243 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    I seem to remember playing against you snow

I also seem to remember losing

:D
    Scoundrel Trickster Rogue
    Leaving dead question marks everywhere
    edited January 2014
    xyntrynz1a wrote: »
    I seem to remember playing against you snow

I also seem to remember losing

:D

Everyone loses and wins once in a while. :P

On the live server im currently not that geared though so you could probs kill me. :D
  • wixxgs1chtwixxgs1cht Member Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Great guide, I'm sure this helps aspiring PVP TRs a whole lot! Thanks for sharing!

So, did you also try out a Bile as opposed to the Vorpal you use in your videos? Unfortunately I'm yet to have the opportunity to go to the test shard and give Vorpal a shot for comparison.
  • f2pnwf2pnw Member Posts: 98
    edited January 2014
    this is only viable pvp build out there.no idea why you said its high end i use it with only 3 silvery enchants and beat any tr with another build.guess u dont want everybody using it...well to late for that lol

and gj man.
    edited January 2014
    wixxgs1cht wrote: »
    Great guide, I'm sure this helps aspiring PVP TRs a whole lot! Thanks for sharing!

So, did you also try out a Bile as opposed to the Vorpal you use in your videos? Unfortunately I'm yet to have the opportunity to go to the test shard and give Vorpal a shot for comparison.

Bilethorn still seems BiS in a way, im not really sure what to pick though greater plague fire or perfect bilethorn (these enchants are only worth using if plague = greater and bile = perfect, else its just useless.

Bilethorn will still excell in TR 1v1's, im not sure what to pick yet, the update wont go live for a while so no worries. :P
    edited January 2014
    f2pnw wrote: »
    this is only viable pvp build out there.no idea why you said its high end i use it with only 3 silvery enchants and beat any tr with another build.guess u dont want everybody using it...well to late for that lol

and gj man.

This is from a premade perspective, if you only use 3 silverys rank 8+ you'll be fine if you have high con
  • donblacksheepdonblacksheep Member Posts: 132 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    Lol funny, we're using this build since ages ago, seems to me like a cheap copy of the original enemy team tr's build.
    When I started to run Con/Int NOBODY else was doing it :)

Dont make me log in and make a video beating you with rank 6's and showing how to really use this build :O

I dont like people who try to take credit for our builds, after months and months that we are using it.
    Blacksheep - Trickster Rogue Forever <3
    Meatball - Control Wizard
    Criminal Cheater - Hunter Ranger

<Enemy Team> Guild Leader.
  • swarfega27swarfega27 Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Lol funny, we're using this build since ages ago, seems to me like a cheap copy of the original enemy team tr's build.

Dont make me log in and make a video beating you with rank 6's and showing how to really use this build :O

I dont like people who try to take credit for our builds, after months and months that we are using it.

Well we all have things we dont like. In your case the cream should help ease the pain.

No method of how points are allocated are "owned" so you may use it but the patent isnt "ours".

Doesnt matter how often you may beat someone with it ^^....apply more cream. Rinse repeat.
  • setillsetill Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited February 2014

SS or it didn't happen or just some blabla ****
  • zokirzokir Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Snow wtf I've used this build forever. 1v1 me battle of the e-peen.

Now that that's out of the way, Snow has a nice build here- works very well for him.
    Don't be lazy Snow, explain more of the playstye stuff in the 4th post :P
    Best part is the EoA section.
    zokir.png
    Hyenas@zokir - Essence of Aggression
  • mdpoysermdpoyser Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    so question, in your heroic feats you took the feat that gives bonus damage after you leave stealth, since this is a perma build aren't those wasted points or better spent elsewhere?
  • naveed24naveed24 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Troll much blacksheep?
  • tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    mdpoyser wrote: »
    so question, in your heroic feats you took the feat that gives bonus damage after you leave stealth, since this is a perma build aren't those wasted points or better spent elsewhere?

It's useful for the flurry in ITC. Typically it's a stealthed flurry->stealth ITC->flurry->etc
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
    edited February 2014

First of all, i made this build myself, the fact that the TR's from your, now dead guild, were using a similiar build does not make it 'your' build, or 'allowing' you to take credit for this. Since apprently you've been using this build for months you couldv just shared it and took the credit for 'your' build.

Second of all, i am willingly to 1 v 1 you anytime, if i had a perfect bilethorn or if we fought with no weapon enchants, we can 1 v 1 on owlbear or just 1 v 1 without weapon enchants cause im a poor F2P with no ad.

Third of all, people were running int during beta, and a few TR's were already running con, dont claim to be the 'first' using this kind of build.

And lastly, this is not a disscusion thread so refrain from making your usual ignorant posts.

zokir wrote: »
    Snow wtf I've used this build forever. 1v1 me battle of the e-peen.

Now that that's out of the way, Snow has a nice build here- works very well for him.
    Don't be lazy Snow, explain more of the playstye stuff in the 4th post :P
    Best part is the EoA section.

Hehe thanks for the comment, yea i'll explain why i chose the things i chose and whats viable etc.
    The best part is ofcourse the EoA section. :hurr:
    mdpoyser wrote: »

Answer: You really will not miss the 6% stamina regen, this was the main reason i chose 3/3 in ambusher, the 6% dmg boost is really nice, if your using impact shot you can really see a huge diffrence in burst, and the same goes for DF.

===

Will start editting the 4th post soon-
  • fernandosbfernandosb Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Snow, I find your build very interesting and I am looking forward to see you in action sometime. Don't worry about the haters, just keep going.

cheers

Balu.
  • spicenspicen Member Posts: 248 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    Oh, blacksheep... I missed his touch on the forums. Snow, I can lend you my perfect bile, so you can teach him a lil lesson which few of his guildie-trs should've taught him long time ago..
  • iarus87iarus87 Member Posts: 62
    edited February 2014
    Very good build! I'm running a similar one but i've a question: i've slightly more Recovery (about 1800, similar to your value) with 18 campfire-buffed INT for a total CD reduction of 23.4%. But that way i can't perma even using ss-bas-ss and some gloaming cut hits which recover a little stealth...what am i doing wrong? Too less int? Or is the fact i don't have the skulker but the pvp t1...? I really wonder if i simply need to stack more Rec or my "low" INT affects this build too much..
    edited February 2014
    fernandosb wrote: »
    Snow, I find your build very interesting and I am looking forward to see you in action sometime. Don't worry about the haters, just keep going.

cheers

Balu.

Thanks a lot man, appreciate it. ^
    spicen wrote: »
    Oh, blacksheep... I missed his touch on the forums. Snow, I can lend you my perfect bile, so you can teach him a lil lesson which few of his guildie-trs should've taught him long time ago..

Thanks for the offer. :P
    iarus87 wrote: »
    Very good build! I'm running a similar one but i've a question: i've slightly more Recovery (about 1800, similar to your value) with 18 campfire-buffed INT for a total CD reduction of 23.4%. But that way i can't perma even using ss-bas-ss and some gloaming cut hits which recover a little stealth...what am i doing wrong? Too less int? Or is the fact i don't have the skulker but the pvp t1...? I really wonder if i simply need to stack more Rec or my "low" INT affects this build too much..

Well first of all i don't think 23.4% is enough your going to be atleast needing around 26%. I don't advise using gloaming cut as a perma-immunity build (perma-stealth is impossible). Your best of using Duellist Flurry and Cloud of Steel. 18 int should be enough as well, i think its the fact that your using T1 armor and that you probably dont rank rank 7+ silverys. (also i dont really using bait and switch cause the dmg output will be only coming from at-wills)
  • notbizzynotbizzy Member Posts: 170 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    Keelei is the new Blacksheep. You don't need to 1v1 Sheep, you just do it with Keelei.
    PvE Perfects CW - NotBizzy
    PvP GWF - BizzyBedBug
    PvE GF (salvaged)
    PvE TR (salvaged)
    GWF PvP/CW PvE @ http://www.twitch.tv/bizzyplusplus/
  • iarus87iarus87 Member Posts: 62
    edited February 2014
    Oh, i see...yeah, i have r5s, i'm poor xD My recovery is 1900+ as for now, i have 24.4%...probably ranking up i'll reach good enc uptimes...however thank you very much for your advice, ITC is far better for the rotation...i think i'll only replace damage encounter for das when i only need backcapping or similar...thank you again!
  • larzyntlarzynt Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Old build guess you are posting it because noone player really need it anymore with the incoming patch.

Guess you know what I mean ;-)
    edited February 2014
    Like i said cheap copy.

We met some time ago on a random pug much, I think I was recording it, I can upload it for you if you want, so everyone can see how I made you run like a little girl forcing you to bait and switch out because you couldn't do sh*t :(

Other people can bla bla bla much as they want, I quit this game without never losing an 1v1 to another TR.
    Dead guild? you mean no guild, ET on neverwinter was closed 4 days ago, we all pretty much quit this game, but its still funny to come laugh at noobs like you on the forums who think they are smart with "their" build.

Muahahah

edited February 2014
    Like i said cheap copy.

We met some time ago on a random pug much, I think I was recording it, I can upload it for you if you want, so everyone can see how I made you run like a little girl forcing you to bait and switch out because you couldn't do sh*t :(

Other people can bla bla bla much as they want, I quit this game without never losing an 1v1 to another TR.
    Dead guild? you mean no guild, ET on neverwinter was closed 4 days ago, we all pretty much quit this game, but its still funny to come laugh at noobs like you on the forums who think they are smart with "their" build.

Muahahah

Go ahead and upload it, cause when i started using bait and switch you couldnt even kill me, Mr. self proclaimed #1 TR. Also i did not run, lmao.
    The reason why i switched to bait and switch is cause i had no enchants, i don't see a problem with this since you were using a perfect bilethorn, please go cry in a corner haha.

You even offerd me 1 v 1s, but just rage quit the match after i started using bait and switch. Also it wasn't closed, you gave jerkface rank 7 permissions and renamed it, just cause all the core players left doesn't mean it 'closed'.

Also if you quit the game, dont bother posting on my thread, kthx.

Willing to 1 v 1. :hurr:
    edited February 2014
    Bait n switch = skilless/no self respect.
    The game is there for almost 1 year and you can't get a Pbile? Omg, please /quit life, how can you suck so bad? huehuehue
    1-2 months after beta i had perfect vorpal and some rank 9's :O

Self proclaimed? Sound like someone else that was talking the same thing on forums when I ended up doing a video 1v1 on the game it wasn't really good, from your guild as well :( (I don't want to mention names, but the video is still on my channel).

No core players ever left ET, actually no PvP player ever left the guild, we left the game, because it's a dying game that only scrubs like you are still playing :/ It's get boring beat people over and over again when you have only 2 guilds that can bring some competition to each other.

How can I not post on the forums, it's so funny to troll people like you, heuhuehue.
    Rename your thread to: Cheap copy build that I was the last guy to use and I'll stop posting here :D

PS :

larzynt wrote: »
    Old build guess you are posting it because noone player really need it anymore with the incoming patch.

Guess you know what I mean ;-)

100% true