test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Snow ' Perma-Stealth build (PvP)

Comments

• ottoarcottoarc Member Posts: 265 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    so what enchantment I should get from lvl 1-59 than at 60 which enchantment ? Rank 9 is the most I can get because rank 10 is too darn expensive..
  • f2pnwf2pnw Member Posts: 98
    edited February 2014
    ottoarc wrote: »
    so what enchantment I should get from lvl 1-59 than at 60 which enchantment ? Rank 9 is the most I can get because rank 10 is too darn expensive..

right now this is the best setup so silvery in offence,radiant defence.bilethorn and soulforged.if u have sent to maybe pvorp so u can swich
    for lvling mulhorand weapons and whatever you have.
    edited February 2014
    im using mulhorand and have a p.vorp right now and i have bought all dark rank9s lolx ? so i should change to silvery ?
    edited February 2014
    im using mulhorand and have a p.vorp right now and i have bought all dark rank9s lolx ? so i should change to silvery ?

yes right now silvery is the best.but no idea when the new changes come with tenacity.also new pvp t2,5 set has more stealth and impact is geting nerfed hard.i would suggest keep the darks in the bank and buy rank 8 silvery.you only need 3 or 4 depending on neck
    edited February 2014
    tenacity is the thing that kill vorpal in pvp and since the impact shot nerf is coming soon so whats your all suggestion bout this build ? should we keep on continue and use impact shot even after the nerf or any change in Snow build here ?
    edited February 2014
    tenacity is the thing that kill vorpal in pvp and since the impact shot nerf is coming soon so whats your all suggestion bout this build ? should we keep on continue and use impact shot even after the nerf or any change in Snow build here ?

come on man be serious.this build is 6 months old atleast with some changes in enchants and ability(feats stayed the same)
    and its posted just now.and you want to know before the actual change lol.
    if someone can tell u that they are from enemy team guild.they always had the best trs.
    edited February 2014
    Hehe sorry
  • donblacksheepdonblacksheep Member Posts: 132 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    Hahaha funny people.

To be honest keltz0r and I never played 1v1 with our builds so I have no idea how it would be, both of us beated everyone else anyway, all the other tr's had 0 chances against us.

But you will say whatever you can to try atack me because i like to troll scrubs noobs like you and keltz0r dont troll so much in public.
    Funny thing is that from all the people that posted on this thread 99% are scrubs and suck at the game, all you can do is bla bla bla on the forum, unkown people, the lower tier, or what i call : Forum Warrior, pvp players (Post VS post), because at the actuall game you suck.
    And people still ask us why we quit the game, because thats it neverwinter, scrubs bla bla blaing but nobody can actually do anything, 1% good players, 99% noobs, and the 1% is already decreased to 0.5% haha.

Scroll up and read how many scrubs got butthurt because of trolls that quit the game,
    huehuehue
    Blacksheep - Trickster Rogue Forever <3
    Meatball - Control Wizard
    Criminal Cheater - Hunter Ranger

<Enemy Team> Guild Leader.
  • fresh0utlawfresh0utlaw Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    In either case, rogues using INT and rotating SS and BaS to perform Perma-Stealth most definitely was first created by X3lade and other builds use it as a template to design future builds such as using ItC. Too bad he doesn't play anymore as he was a legend among rogues
    Bait n switch = skilless/no self respect.
    The way X3lade used Bait n Switch was multi-purpose, used commonly to refill stealth but also used to Close the gap of the enemy running away, used to create distance, it's purpose was also used as a shield to block projectiles.

~BaS used to create distance~
    @0:28 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJE7FbIWmf0&t=0m28s
    @0:49 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJE7FbIWmf0&t=0m49s

~BaS used as a shield~
    @3:00 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxiaQnEN53I

In the end of the day, its just a game and not sure why people are making a fuss about minimal things. The build is great and informative thanks to Snow but would be nice to see any references on build creation
  • iarus87iarus87 Member Posts: 62
    edited February 2014
    ...just a question: how old are you?
    edited February 2014
    Hahaha funny people.

To be honest keltz0r and I never played 1v1 with our builds so I have no idea how it would be, both of us beated everyone else anyway, all the other tr's had 0 chances against us.

But you will say whatever you can to try atack me because i like to troll scrubs noobs like you and keltz0r dont troll so much in public.
    Funny thing is that from all the people that posted on this thread 99% are scrubs and suck at the game, all you can do is bla bla bla on the forum, unkown people, the lower tier, or what i call : Forum Warrior, pvp players (Post VS post), because at the actuall game you suck.
    And people still ask us why we quit the game, because thats it neverwinter, scrubs bla bla blaing but nobody can actually do anything, 1% good players, 99% noobs, and the 1% is already decreased to 0.5% haha.

Scroll up and read how many scrubs got butthurt because of trolls that quit the game,
    huehuehue

i dont see no one attacking you man.just an crazy guild leader coming to steal spotlight from the best tr in the game
    that realy sucks man.
    when i know for a fact that keltz0r beat you 4-1 before the tenes nerf.so even with bugged enchant you had no chance.
  • thetoxicknightthetoxicknight Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    ON the test shard, as far as tenacity goes its a whole new ball game, the pvp gear merchant has Rings , neck belts , all with tenacity , I put the rings on my other TR over there and it currently has 24 damage resistance via tenacity on top of regular or some <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> still not sure how it works exactly cause i havent tested it in a match yet ,, but I did notice recharge speeds are slightly slower at least from my build testing ,,, lil off topic ,, but referring to the silvery enchants thing,, I do believe it might even more important to have silvery s for recovery than before. PVP gear is going to, as far as i can currently tell cause everyone to be tanky in pvp. Stealth rogue with a tanky ability. The trouble is impact shot is nerfed, damage is definitely lower. but it's My belief this build is still a good way to go, (being as I've tested my own version of the int/ con stacking method and still seems to be good, though like i said I've yet to go into a match yet.) that's my opinion anywho, actually, Im daring to say i would sacrifice some defense for deflection so Silvery all around on a tenacity build. depends on whether or not they fix what i believe is a bug with unable to deflect HR stuff. then I would stick to radiants.

Still flaming on the forums, blacksheep, don't know ya, don't care to know ya at this point but doing name calling, especially what seems to me as an attack on anyone who doesn't kiss your ***, I mean you are sounding more and more immature by the post. if you want to make your point figure out how to speak with some sort of adult like language, not the stuff you hear from the prep kids in high school to put people down with because they themselves have this obscure sense of major insecurity about themselves.. enough said. So really heed my advice, quit acting like your 13 and acting like you have a stick up your *** and show some maturity. peace.
    edited February 2014
    No doubt black sheep really has some skill..but can u please stop talking bad about everyone in 'others' person guide. Just a game my friend, everyone know you are p2w and skillful player but if u act like that it make people frustrating and start to dislike you
  • kweassakweassa Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    No doubt black sheep really has some skill..but can u please stop talking bad about everyone in 'others' person guide. Just a game my friend, everyone know you are p2w and skillful player but if u act like that it make people frustrating and start to dislike you

He's not even a player any more. He's one of those typical has-beens that linger around the forums of the game they used to play, trying to get attention from people by constantly annoying them with the "...back in my day... I used to be..." remarks.

I mean, who the f*** cares about ghosts that linger around and spew fartly smell to keep advertising their presence?
    Stop making excuses. Be a man.
    If you know something to be broken, stop using it.
    Otherwise, you've got no right to be speaking of 'balance.'
    edited February 2014
    Haha true bout that
  • stalesmokestalesmoke Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 126 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014

I do fairly well at pvp on one of the easiest mmo type games ever made. im good.

Most people worth a **** from any guild I have ever been in on any game, wont even bother to download this game if you gave them every item available for free. (we don't play WoW either)

Its the equivalent of NES vs PS4

Sorry Game makers, its a fun game for casual players that have other things to consider like work and family.
    And can be successful to that crowd.

Its like your the winner of the special Olympics.

Here's your ribbon, its the same as everyone elses Blackweep
  • larzyntlarzynt Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    And people still ask us why we quit the game, because thats it neverwinter, scrubs bla bla blaing but nobody can actually do anything, 1% megalomaniacs nolife players, 99% normal players, and the 1% is already decreased to 0.5% haha.

huehuehue

Fix'd. ;)

As another Megalomaniac in the history, you are someone who built something. My laughs. All hail dontweirdsheep! Put your hands up followers!

Thanks for let me lol like this :D:D:D

p.s. go to play world of warcraft or hello kitty online.
  • vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Even though I've learnt nothing new from this guide, I find it useful and quite entertaining as the 6 pages of trolling by ET made me laugh out of loud :D

Also, I find it entirely stupid to argue about who first used/made this build as I am sure there are a lot of infamous players that cared little about the forums and did it long time ago just for their own fun.
  • donblacksheepdonblacksheep Member Posts: 132 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    huehue

thats why I troll people, cuz it's funny to see how easy is to make people all serious and mad.

You really think I care about anything that I/you said here? I quit the game bro, learn to not feed the trolls!

For me nothing here matters, our build will be useless soon as tenacity hits, so as my cw build, which was the only thing that kept me playing the game for the last 2 months, i wasn't even playing my tr as much anyway cuz I was so bored of it.

Learn to not take trolls so serious on forums, all you do is make them laugh, lol.

Peace yo
    Blacksheep - Trickster Rogue Forever <3
    Meatball - Control Wizard
    Criminal Cheater - Hunter Ranger

<Enemy Team> Guild Leader.
    edited February 2014
    does tenacity has anything to do with this build ? this is a perma build and relies on DoT damage to kill enemy not crit damage am i right here ?
  • hidahayabusahidahayabusa Member Posts: 634 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    does tenacity has anything to do with this build ? this is a perma build and relies on DoT damage to kill enemy not crit damage am i right here ?

Tenacity has everything to do with all builds. All players will be more resilient to damage and easy to get gear will somehow make top enchants less useful. So, you got to fight for your food instead of facerolling.

Reason to leave the game for some.
    * Notorious Dwarven Bear Cavalry Leader *
    edited February 2014
    so this build become hard to kill in pvp you mean ?
  • iarus87iarus87 Member Posts: 62
    edited February 2014
    Tenacity has everything to do with all builds. All players will be more resilient to damage and easy to get gear will somehow make top enchants less useful. So, you got to fight for your food instead of facerolling.

Reason to leave the game for some.

Yup. However, even in wow tbc skeptic people started complain but resilience indeed made pvp more challenging. And, as you said, some simply can't substain it.

I was just thinking when update will be in live, dex would probably be "useless" or something like that. I fear i'd have to delete and reroll for max int.
  • hidahayabusahidahayabusa Member Posts: 634 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    iarus87 wrote: »
    Yup. However, even in wow tbc skeptic people started complain but resilience indeed made pvp more challenging. And, as you said, some simply can't substain it.

I was just thinking when update will be in live, dex would probably be "useless" or something like that. I fear i'd have to delete and reroll for max int.

Which is exactly what I mean. Been there where Resilience was introduced and the changes did add a lot to PvP. I guess it will make the same thing for NW. Of course people that are used to press 3 buttons while bunny hopping killing players that didn't have the 'resources' to get BiS gear overnight, will find it more difficult to follow through. But that's okay.

As far as the next patch is concerned, I guess a variation of this build will be quite handy especially if one focuses more on debuff rather than DoTs. Also keep in mind that the new patch will also bring a nerf on Threatening Rush, Frontline surge (two of the best GWF weapons right now) and HR roots which is something that pisses off most TRs.

My prediction is that build will make it to module 3 successfully, provided that module 3 remains as it is on preview shard right now.
    * Notorious Dwarven Bear Cavalry Leader *
    edited February 2014
    dex would be useless ?? yeah sure perma stealth should be int/con right
  • limeye3limeye3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 101
    edited February 2014
    ON the test shard, as far as tenacity goes its a whole new ball game, the pvp gear merchant has Rings , neck belts , all with tenacity , I put the rings on my other TR over there and it currently has 24 damage resistance via tenacity on top of regular or some <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> still not sure how it works exactly cause i havent tested it in a match yet ,, but I did notice recharge speeds are slightly slower at least from my build testing ,,, lil off topic ,, but referring to the silvery enchants thing,, I do believe it might even more important to have silvery s for recovery than before. PVP gear is going to, as far as i can currently tell cause everyone to be tanky in pvp. Stealth rogue with a tanky ability. The trouble is impact shot is nerfed, damage is definitely lower. but it's My belief this build is still a good way to go, (being as I've tested my own version of the int/ con stacking method and still seems to be good, though like i said I've yet to go into a match yet.) that's my opinion anywho, actually, Im daring to say i would sacrifice some defense for deflection so Silvery all around on a tenacity build. depends on whether or not they fix what i believe is a bug with unable to deflect HR stuff. then I would stick to radiants.

Still flaming on the forums, blacksheep, don't know ya, don't care to know ya at this point but doing name calling, especially what seems to me as an attack on anyone who doesn't kiss your ***, I mean you are sounding more and more immature by the post. if you want to make your point figure out how to speak with some sort of adult like language, not the stuff you hear from the prep kids in high school to put people down with because they themselves have this obscure sense of major insecurity about themselves.. enough said. So really heed my advice, quit acting like your 13 and acting like you have a stick up your *** and show some maturity. peace.

Build still seems the most effective for TR's on the preview, however impact will need to be timed more and save charges to keep dmg, the nerf is not that hard.

Tenacity effects all builds, this build doesn't rely on DoT damage though lol.
    edited February 2014
    oh not dot damage ?? i thought p.bile is work like Dot..im not sure because never used it before sorry
  • limeye3limeye3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 101
    edited February 2014
    oh not dot damage ?? i thought p.bile is work like Dot..im not sure because never used it before sorry

Bilethorn is a enchant that deals DoT dmg, this build however, does not focus around bile, or is in need of a bile to make it usefull. :p
    edited February 2014
    oh this perma build dont need bile ?
  • spicenspicen Member Posts: 248 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    oh this perma build dont need bile ?

Bilethorn is only used to counter this exact spec, and well personally I think it does nice dmg overall and has its advantages. It is not needed however.