test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Snow ' Perma-Stealth build (PvP)

Comments

• ottoarcottoarc Member Posts: 265 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    excuse me can i ask something, if i choose human as a tr and get 3 more feat point right ! can i spend my 3 feat point on the paragon tree and dont spend the 3 point in heroic feat ? can i do that
  • wingedkagoutiwingedkagouti Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    ottoarc wrote: »
    excuse me can i ask something, if i choose human as a tr and get 3 more feat point right ! can i spend my 3 feat point on the paragon tree and dont spend the 3 point in heroic feat ? can i do that
    No.

You get 3 Heroic Feat Points, not 3 Generic Feat Points.
  • slushpsychoslushpsycho Member Posts: 657 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    Why people always think bile is core on these type of build?

HMMM people are bad almost forget that.

This guy knows his class go with this build you should be golden.
    edited February 2014
    what you mean here slush ? do u mean bile is not the only option for perma build ?
  • f2pnwf2pnw Member Posts: 98
    edited February 2014
    Why people always think bile is core on these type of build?

HMMM people are bad almost forget that.

This guy knows his class go with this build you should be golden.

why did u say that man now hes back at the start lol.
  • mikeym80mikeym80 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    The reason we all started using Bile was to f**k other rogues stealth. Sheep actually introduced TR's to this.
    Taking X3lades original perma build and tweaking it to have a high amount of HP/recov, and Bile to ruin other TR's stealth.

On a side note, Sheep is the first halfling 20 con roll TR this game has seen. (Excluding any random pug that may have randomly rolled that. And speaking from Beholder)
    Lets give credit where credit is due. Even if he is trolling.

Now I don't want to troll or even bring negativity my way, but this really was THE Enemy Team build. Let's be real.
    Kudos for taking the time to show the community and taking the time/effort in posting this though.
    1z4y45e.jpg
  • f2pnwf2pnw Member Posts: 98
    edited February 2014
    mikeym80 wrote: »
    The reason we all started using Bile was to f**k other rogues stealth. Sheep actually introduced TR's to this.
    Taking X3lades original perma build and tweaking it to have a high amount of HP/recov, and Bile to ruin other TR's stealth.

On a side note, Sheep is the first halfling 20 con roll TR this game has seen. (Excluding any random pug that may have randomly rolled that. And speaking from Beholder)
    Lets give credit where credit is due. Even if he is trolling.

Now I don't want to troll or even bring negativity my way, but this really was THE Enemy Team build. Let's be real.
    Kudos for taking the time to show the community and taking the time/effort in posting this though.

your logic is fail man.as soon as i posted keltz0r is the best tr blacksheep tried to take his credit by lying.thats even low for online games moral lol.
    if he disrespected keltz0r like that he would do the same to anyone else that means you to.
    and you want to give respect and credit to someone who will never give it back to you.
    as i sad your logic is fail.
  • esteenaesteena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
    edited February 2014
    DramaWinter <3

@OP, nice build. Are you still going to stick with bilethorn/vorpal ?
    edited February 2014
    Wow scary shortweb I recognize your name..you are the DC that is standing beside when black sheep vs Alysin chain in a 1v1 PvP match
  • limeye3limeye3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 101
    edited February 2014
    Some people already rolled max con + 18 int during BETA the fact that someone known in the TR community did this does not make him the first, same goes for bilethorn.
  • nanners#9564 nanners Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Very detailed guide Snow, much appreaciated for sharing. I remember grping up with u on my CW a few months back. I'm stunned to see how well-practiced and skillful you have become. Keep it up! :)

P.s i lol'd so hard about the bickering on the previous few pages, really made my day xD
  • fernandosbfernandosb Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    limeye3 wrote: »
    Some people already rolled max con + 18 int during BETA the fact that someone known in the TR community did this does not make him the first, same goes for bilethorn.

Same goes for ItC in BaS' place, people been using it against gwfs to avoid stunlocks for some time now.

I love how you changed the post title and added the (better than ET) lol it cracks me up.

After reading this I started stacking hp without Cons, and with some Def slot items and rank 7's I got 28k (without sharandar boon and campfire), I didn't want to sacrifice Str so I am still 20 dex 20 str 20 int and it seems to be enough but I guess with the new gear lacking hp I will be forced to switch to Cons. I would like to ask you what are your thoughts on the new gear, if you had the chance to test it on pvp and stuff... Considering we have ItC on everytime we are out of stealth, I wonder if skulker set could still be a viable choice(that means no tenacity though).

And dude seriously I have such a hard time getting the duelist flurry timing right... unless its against gwf lol.

peace,

Balu
    edited February 2014
    nanomidgy wrote: »
    Very detailed guide Snow, much appreaciated for sharing. I remember grping up with u on my CW a few months back. I'm stunned to see how well-practiced and skillful you have become. Keep it up! :)

P.s i lol'd so hard about the bickering on the previous few pages, really made my day xD

Thx haha. :P
    fernandosb wrote: »
    Same goes for ItC in BaS' place, people been using it against gwfs to avoid stunlocks for some time now.

I love how you changed the post title and added the (better than ET) lol it cracks me up.

After reading this I started stacking hp without Cons, and with some Def slot items and rank 7's I got 28k (without sharandar boon and campfire), I didn't want to sacrifice Str so I am still 20 dex 20 str 20 int and it seems to be enough but I guess with the new gear lacking hp I will be forced to switch to Cons. I would like to ask you what are your thoughts on the new gear, if you had the chance to test it on pvp and stuff... Considering we have ItC on everytime we are out of stealth, I wonder if skulker set could still be a viable choice(that means no tenacity though).

And dude seriously I have such a hard time getting the duelist flurry timing right... unless its against gwf lol.

peace,

Balu

Well the new pvp sets are good for this build, i will still have to find out which set will be the best for this build though.
  • xyntrynz1axyntrynz1a Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 243 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    The new PvP rules will at least give people something to look forward to.
    You will have to adjust your gear, earning Glory or AD to buy it
    and
    Adjust your gameplay

Impact Shot is only being partially nerfed. If you use it one at a time, it will not be that different. It's only when you spam it 3 times in a row that the damage is being reduced.
    Because of that, as someone else already pointed out, it's a matter of how to use it.
    Still sounds to be very useful. Also, if the ability to push the enemy back with it remains, that's a valuable space creator and interrupt.
    Damage isn't the only feature of some skills.

So where is the link to this claimed YouTube video?
    Scoundrel Trickster Rogue
    Leaving dead question marks everywhere
    edited February 2014
    xyntrynz1a wrote: »
    The new PvP rules will at least give people something to look forward to.
    You will have to adjust your gear, earning Glory or AD to buy it
    and
    Adjust your gameplay

Impact Shot is only being partially nerfed. If you use it one at a time, it will not be that different. It's only when you spam it 3 times in a row that the damage is being reduced.
    Because of that, as someone else already pointed out, it's a matter of how to use it.
    Still sounds to be very useful. Also, if the ability to push the enemy back with it remains, that's a valuable space creator and interrupt.
    Damage isn't the only feature of some skills.

So where is the link to this claimed YouTube video?

The new PvP gear and stat will only be a + side to this build.
    This build will be more effective, and more deadly.
    Were going to be stealthed for even longer, enabling FULL perma stealth, always stealthed/itc and we take waaayyyy less dmg while we sustain our own dmg output.
  • xyntrynz1axyntrynz1a Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 243 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    True Dat!!!!!
    Scoundrel Trickster Rogue
    Leaving dead question marks everywhere
  • pingconcherepingconchere Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I queued yesterday for pvp and happened to end up on a team with you, Snow. You probably won't remember me, but I was playing Hope. Needless to say, it was interesting to see you rush to their point and last long enough for our team to get there. Great build. I'm looking forward to seeing it (modified or not) with the upcoming pvp changes.
    edited February 2014
    I queued yesterday for pvp and happened to end up on a team with you, Snow. You probably won't remember me, but I was playing Hope. Needless to say, it was interesting to see you rush to their point and last long enough for our team to get there. Great build. I'm looking forward to seeing it (modified or not) with the upcoming pvp changes.

Yea i will modfie it a bit to get more dmg, but thats all. ^
  • mxtimemxtime Member Posts: 316 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    limeye3 wrote: »
    Yea i will modfie it a bit to get more dmg, but thats all. ^

hi
    just wanted to ask whats your crit chance without passives.
  • tricksterknighttricksterknight Member Posts: 74
    edited March 2014
    Ive encountered a issue i suppose with this build and a necessary amount of tenacity ,,,, this could be gear choice in trades so I have a BIG crit reduction now,,,, serious here's my stats

3,200 Power
    806 Crit
    2142 Arm pen
    2300 Recovery
    1,600 Def
    907 Def
    700 Regen ( testing rings out atm which is why this is so low)
    1700 Life steal ( still trying to figure out how that got so high)
    1078 tenacity (this is with the rings swapped out)

when i do crit its like Im a glass cannon build, insane, but yeah critting is rare now. trying to figure out a fix for the crit I guess,,, build is HP suffering too ,, i know allot of this is the pvp gear thing so aint gonna ask about that i know what the problem there is. but the crit is buggin me.
  • guille23mxguille23mx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Sorry to see that Snow takes the Credit for this build... the real inventors of these Build were Keltz0r and Blacksheep in ENEMY TEAM.
    Glad Enemy Team is back once again...
    We gonna find the Best Modifications to this Build (Tenacity Post Patch)if you look out for Keltz0r and ask him .
    Peace
  • munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    :rolleyes:
  • godlysoul2godlysoul2 Member Posts: 661 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    They actually recently proved that all builds are NOT unique or discovered by one individual, but rather had been found or were tweaked versions of preexisting builds implemented by unicorns. Rather than dispute who comes up with which ideas, I suggest we all start giving credit where it is really due. Thank you unicorns, for coming up with all the original ideas so that none of us will ever need to dispute this type of thing in the future again.
    Ive encountered a issue i suppose with this build and a necessary amount of tenacity ,,,, this could be gear choice in trades so I have a BIG crit reduction now,,,, serious here's my stats

3,200 Power
    806 Crit
    2142 Arm pen
    2300 Recovery
    1,600 Def
    907 Def
    700 Regen ( testing rings out atm which is why this is so low)
    1700 Life steal ( still trying to figure out how that got so high)
    1078 tenacity (this is with the rings swapped out)

when i do crit its like Im a glass cannon build, insane, but yeah critting is rare now. trying to figure out a fix for the crit I guess,,, build is HP suffering too ,, i know allot of this is the pvp gear thing so aint gonna ask about that i know what the problem there is. but the crit is buggin me.

This is why I like path of blade + bilethorn with this build. If potb benefits right, it should be getting bonuses from the power when it gains nothing from crit anyway since it cannot crit. Since it cannot crit, it also ignores crit hit suppression. As for duelist fury + cloud of steel, they benefit greatly from bilethorn, but also benefit from power being rapid attack moves. I don't mind having lower crit when power gets boosted and tanks don't need burst damage to take down now anyway.
  • spicenspicen Member Posts: 248 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    guille23mx wrote: »
    Sorry to see that Snow takes the Credit for this build... the real inventors of these Build were Keltz0r and Blacksheep in ENEMY TEAM.
    We gonna find the Best Modifications to this Build (Tenacity Post Patch)if you look out for Keltz0r and ask him .
    Peace

Fanboy eh? Sorry to burst your bubble but the build was developed during beta and few of the first commonly known rogues from original Lemonade Stand, like HyunA and the likes sported this kind of build in autumn and from that on the spec started to get more popular. I know Blacksheep claims that he invented the build but he really didn't he just copied it like he has done with all his builds on his toons, like almost all of us do. The truth is I doubt Lemonade Stand rogues invented this build, someone in the early beta probably came up with it. Though Blacksheep was probably most well known rogue to sport this build and Keltz0r might be the best skillwise but thats all of it.
  • fernandosbfernandosb Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    guille23mx wrote: »
    Peace

Sorrow used this build way before ET, and someone used it before Sorrow. Don't be a troll and bring this discussion up once again the build is called after Snow, period.
  • pindaoppindaop Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    i remember this vid from last year http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWkvrCu8xJ0
    u can see all tr here were using rege,itc,ss
    only difference he was using lashing which was viable back then.
    and that was way before blacksheep even posted his glass canon build with 3 sec stealth
  • godlysoul2godlysoul2 Member Posts: 661 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    pindaop wrote: »
    i remember this vid from last year http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWkvrCu8xJ0
    u can see all tr here were using rege,itc,ss
    only difference he was using lashing which was viable back then.
    and that was way before blacksheep even posted his glass canon build with 3 sec stealth

9:18

12 int
    0 recovery
  • pindaoppindaop Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    godlysoul2 wrote: »
    9:18

12 int
    0 recovery

26:26 25k crit lb on bis sent so recovery was not so viable back then.
    that flyyy build is 100% what people play today just put 4 to int from str and silvery.
    so saying that enemy team invented this build is biggest joke ever lol.
    this is enemy team build which was posted few weeks after this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6nLETM70AI
    and they come here to complain lol.
  • guille23mxguille23mx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Nah Bro .
    I saw ET TR's members used this build wayyyy before this thread was posted...
    And everybody knows who are the Masters using it.
    I mean this build was used by the whole ET guild(TR's) that it was like a stapple from them .
    So now that the new meta changed things and this build "is not that good anymore"or "inaccurate"
    ...who you think people should come looking for advice Snow? or ET's?
    I say ET's cause they gave RESULTS to the community and became Masters using it :cool:
    Chances are ET's are the masterminds behind the tweaking and effectiveness of this build.
    everybody can claim it if it has not been done cause everybody can see your equipment and guess
    which feats you though was used by the original... but tell me who bring results at the end of the day...
    and I tell you who deserves the credit.
  • mikeym80mikeym80 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    fernandosb wrote: »
    Sorrow used this build way before ET, and someone used it before Sorrow. Don't be a troll and bring this discussion up once again the build is called after Snow, period.

Lulz. Wrong.
    1z4y45e.jpg