test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Snow ' Perma-Stealth build (PvP)

Comments

• limeye3limeye3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 101
    edited February 2014
    Bait n switch = skilless/no self respect.
    The game is there for almost 1 year and you can't get a Pbile? Omg, please /quit life, how can you suck so bad? huehuehue
    1-2 months after beta i had perfect vorpal and some rank 9's :O

Self proclaimed? Sound like someone else that was talking the same thing on forums when I ended up doing a video 1v1 on the game it wasn't really good, from your guild as well :( (I don't want to mention names, but the video is still on my channel).

No core players ever left ET, actually no PvP player ever left the guild, we left the game, because it's a dying game that only scrubs like you are still playing :/ It's get boring beat people over and over again when you have only 2 guilds that can bring some competition to each other.

How can I not post on the forums, it's so funny to troll people like you, heuhuehue.
    Rename your thread to: Cheap copy build that I was the last guy to use and I'll stop posting here :D

PS :

100% true

Unlike that 'TR from my guild'*edit* i would sh*t on you, vid it, and post it on youtube. :o

The fact that you got those enchants so quick was cause during those days everything was boe, unlike now, when its actually hard to make AD. Also im not P2W like you so goml.

Also lets not bring skill in here cause bilethorn really requires skill ofcourse, haha
  • donblacksheepdonblacksheep Member Posts: 132 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    limeye3 wrote: »
    Unlike Alysin i would sh*t on you, vid it, and post it on youtube. :o

The fact that you got those enchants so quick was cause during those days everything was boe, unlike now, when its actually hard to make AD. Also im not P2W like you so goml.

Also lets not bring skill in here cause bilethorn really requires skill ofcourse, haha

Pay to win? Real money? Alysin? Involving other players direct name. Why you break the forum rules :( I'll have to pm a mod now to delete this thread because it violates the clear basic forum rules.

And what makes you think you can do anything? Who are you on neverwinter? Nobody knows you, you are just the scrub undergeared TR, who thinks: "If i had the enchantments I would be good!", nothing else.

Too bad you made the thread into a flaming thread and broke the rules and now this thread will be closed :(

best part part about p2winning is making dem scrubs cry about it huehue
    Blacksheep - Trickster Rogue Forever <3
    Meatball - Control Wizard
    Criminal Cheater - Hunter Ranger

<Enemy Team> Guild Leader.
    edited February 2014
    Pay to win? Real money? Alysin? Involving other players direct name. Why you break the forum rules :( I'll have to pm a mod now to delete this thread because it violates the clear basic forum rules.

And what makes you think you can do anything? Who are you on neverwinter? Nobody knows you, you are just the scrub undergeared TR, who thinks: "If i had the enchantments I would be good!", nothing else.

Too bad you made the thread into a flaming thread and broke the rules and now this thread will be closed :(

best part part about p2winning is making dem scrubs cry about it huehue

So why are you avoiding this 1 v 1 man? Like i'm ready to go at you anytime, please don't talk big and then chicken out after, kthx.

Best thing about trolling people with a huge ego is that they actually reply huehuehuehurrrrrr
  • donblacksheepdonblacksheep Member Posts: 132 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    I'll find some time to log on Nw between today and tomorrow, i'll play against you using rank 6's, dont really need more than that, will be another funny video for my collection.

Difference between you and me is: you are just nobody, a guy that bla bla on the forum, i'm the guy that go and smash the guy who bla bla bla on the forum.

cya soon, scrubie.
    Blacksheep - Trickster Rogue Forever <3
    Meatball - Control Wizard
    Criminal Cheater - Hunter Ranger

<Enemy Team> Guild Leader.
    edited February 2014
    I'll find some time to log on Nw between today and tomorrow, i'll play against you using rank 6's, dont really need more than that, will be another funny video for my collection.

Difference between you and me is: you are just nobody, a guy that bla bla on the forum, i'm the guy that go and smash the guy who bla bla bla on the forum.

cya soon, scrubie.

Awesome.

br br br br hurrr
  • eton3000eton3000 Banned Users Posts: 230 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    cant wait for the vid, i remember when alysin chains got shat over and over again by blacksheep
    history will repeat itself!!
  • keltz0rkeltz0r Member Posts: 85
    edited February 2014
    I thought you were a decent guy snow, but making a post like this claiming to have made this build that enemy team TRs (and good ones from other guilds) have been using for many months? Dont even know why im bothering to read the forums of a dead game but these kind of posts just make me mad :/, you know you lost to me and sheep when we were still active, why do you start challenging us to 1v1 you after we dont have gear anymore and didnt play the game for a month? By not having gear i mean we have rank 6s, not better gear than you. All the 1v1s i did vs you were with vorpal so dont start the bilethorn discussion either.

Youre welcome to help some TRs out by posting the build you use, but dont just claim its your own when its not. Nobody likes that kind of people.
    No longer playing NW
    edited February 2014
    keltz0r wrote: »
    I thought you were a decent guy snow, but making a post like this claiming to have made this build that enemy team TRs (and good ones from other guilds) have been using for many months? Dont even know why im bothering to read the forums of a dead game but these kind of posts just make me mad :/, you know you lost to me and sheep when we were still active, why do you start challenging us to 1v1 you after we dont have gear anymore and didnt play the game for a month? By not having gear i mean we have rank 6s, not better gear than you. All the 1v1s i did vs you were with vorpal so dont start the bilethorn discussion either.

Youre welcome to help some TRs out by posting the build you use, but dont just claim its your own when its not. Nobody likes that kind of people.

As far as i know, i made this build myself, i asked you guys for your build months ago and you guys didnt share it. These feats and powers are logical picks for this kind of build so dont claim it to be yours either, i dont see the big problem here. I lost, 2 months ago, do you really think im the same as back then..? I'm just asking blacksheep, cause apparently trash talking on a forums from a game that he doesnt play anymore is something cool. I'm using rank 5s radiants rank 7s silverys norm bark, no weapon enchants, srsly.

I am claiming this build to be mine cause i made it, the fact that you guys were using a similiar build is just a coincidence, i did not get ANY build information from you guys, and i was the first to post 'your' build therefor i am taking credit for this, i hope you can understand this. -.-

People should not feel like their build is unique. if it's a good idea, someone else has probably thought of it too.
  • kunekadenkunekaden Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 115 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    limeye3 wrote: »
    People should not feel like their build is unique. if it's a good idea, someone else has probably thought of it too.

I thought you were a decent guy snow, but making a post like this claiming to have made this saying that Dulce TRs (and good ones from other guilds) have been using for many months? Dont even know why im bothering to read the forums of a dead game but these kind of posts just make me mad :/

Youre welcome to help some people struggling to write sentences out by posting your own sayings, but dont just claim its your own when its not. Nobody likes that kind of people.
    edited February 2014
    kunekaden2 wrote: »
    I thought you were a decent guy snow, but making a post like this claiming to have made this saying that Dulce TRs (and good ones from other guilds) have been using for many months? Dont even know why im bothering to read the forums of a dead game but these kind of posts just make me mad :/

Youre welcome to help some people struggling to write sentences out by posting your own sayings, but dont just claim its your own when its not. Nobody likes that kind of people.

Hahahaha awesomeness overload. xD
    edited February 2014
    You could gateway me back then and see all of my items just not the feats, my feats are a bit different to this, i took 5/5 speed swindle instead of cunning stalker because most of your ap comes from encounters and you mostly use them outside of stealth so i find it better + i took 3/3 weapon mastery not 2/5 stamina regen also.

The items you are using though are exactly the same i was using when i fought you last time so was just wondering. Also didn't see many (with many i mean none) TRs who use high recharge speed % with the ss/itc "perma stealth" rotation before enemy team TRs were using it, only saw people who were full permastealth using b&s aswell. Strangely many people switched to that right after fighting us, just ask around.

Edit: I havent been active in NW since a month and the last time i even played a pug match was over a week ago so i wont make any 1v1 claims. There is no more keltz0r in nw, he is playing wildstar now :)
    No longer playing NW
    edited February 2014
    Actually, before i was in EoA i was in TSB i joined just before blacksheeps click left. And some guy in there already advised me to get regen to increase survivability, that beeing out of the way, i was always a perma, i just started using impact shot instead of bait and switch. The fact that i'm using similiar items doesnt make it yours or anything though. T_T I couldv been like, i'm the first person with thayan daggers, i claim these to be mine! Anyone copying me is using cheap copys. You know? :/
    edited February 2014
    Yea was just pointing out that you somehow created a very similar playstyle to what we had back then + I farmed the thayan daggers and had them 3 hours after module 2 released :) I claim them as mine xD
    No longer playing NW
    edited February 2014
    keltz0r wrote: »
    Yea was just pointing out that you somehow created a very similar playstyle to what we had back then + I farmed the thayan daggers and had them 3 hours after module 2 released :) I claim them as mine xD

Sadface :(
  • larzyntlarzynt Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Just watched Blacksheep's video where he fight with Ranks 6 to troll enemies.

Wait wait.. are you using 3 artifacts lvl 100/99/99, aren't you?

First artifact, the one that gives you 8960 heal every 2 minutes.

300 Recovery = Silvery Rank 10
    400 Regen = uhhhh too epic as enchant.
    300 defense = Azure rank 10.

Then comes the second artifact

300 Recovery = silvery rank 10
    300 Regen = uhhh read first artifact.
    400 Stamina / Guard gain = Not bad.

Third:
    300 Critical = Azure Rank 10
    300 Armor penetration = Dark enchant rank 10
    400 combat advantage bonus = uhh that is like a feat.

So just wondering, why don't you guys fight with ranks 6 and unequipp your artifacts?
  • stalesmokestalesmoke Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 126 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    dead forum troll neverwinter quitter,

You own nothing, you created nothing, you played a game and made choices that very easily one of another LARGE group of players could come up with.

Anyone with enough time to devote to a game instead of other aspects of life, are going to be able to get better and try out more combinations until they find out optimal choices, faster than someone else.

Way to go, congrats. Now since you are better than everyone else, go play your new game , exploit it and get rich in the early stages, buy everything and have enough resources and time to "figure it all out" before someone else.

If you want credit, post your builds first, if you don't want to post it because you want to "hide" it so you dont have to fight anyone with an equal build, than that's just cowardly.

go ahead and taunt people because it makes you cool to your handful of internet friends.

Nice to see you have nothing else going on in your life but to troll neverwinter forums
    (neverwinter, one of the easiest games pve and pvp ever made)

Funny you have to try to protect your interwebz nerdfame, its all some people got.
  • iarus87iarus87 Member Posts: 62
    edited February 2014
    Come on Blacksheep, don't act as a kid. No one creates anything. You can be one of the best TR out there, you can be smartest player ever, but i started this game a month ago and i realize by myself how important could be rec/int and obviously con. In every pvp game cd lowering and hp is the key. You stated nothing that revolutionary. Pay attention, i'm not saying you weren't the first to use it (it's hard to believe on such a large game base you were THE ONLY ONE who thought about it, but i want to), i'm just saying none of player has copyright on builds and Snow isn't trying to take it. Also, please, stop flaming against a man who only wished to help newbies out there. There's no need to insult him, you can say everything you want politely.
  • hidahayabusahidahayabusa Member Posts: 634 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    Nice guide Snow. Probably not the first time I see this build, but definitely the first time that someone shares in detail.

Also, off topic:
    Dead guild? you mean no guild, ET on neverwinter was closed 4 days ago, we all pretty much quit this game...

This must be some of the best news that I heard about NW lately.
    * Notorious Dwarven Bear Cavalry Leader *
  • f2pnwf2pnw Member Posts: 98
    edited February 2014
    stalesmoke wrote: »

If you want credit, post your builds first.

yup prety much.
    who cares who made it(its going to be known as snow prema stealth build anyway lol).since all top tr's were using it its more important who was the best with it .and that spot belongs to

1.keltz0r

2.not important
  • devilsown79devilsown79 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    man, alot of flaming from people on this thread ,, cool build though, one thing though if one took the halfling route ,,, you can't put points into disciple of strength without sacrificing some in ICS ,, which is highly more important ,,I didnt see you point this out but if you did of course my bad.

Frankly as an outsider i will say who gives a **** about whos build it is, one says a dead game, when i see tons of people on and a big pvp patch coming, why come to a forum of a game you no longer play and gripe and <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> and moan and make more flaming mess, talk <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> about 1v1 this and that, if yall quit , it meant you decided that other people have got better than you or something and moved on where you could be op whatever the reason. quit being assclowns and go back to the game you play now, the new generations of this game could give a rat's *** less, and I don't even know snow or any of you. but frankly i hear alot of talk **** and not enough in game competition ,, so take it there all of you. got a feeling this thread wil get closed due to all the flaming going on. lol
  • kweassakweassa Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Frankly, has-beens haven't got a say in anything.

In reality, the one who first comes to the public with a certain fact deserves the credit, and rightfully so, since no matter what others may claim, the recognition of originality begins the moment when it became acknowledged by the masses.

Unless someone has any actual evidence that is beyond any doubt -- which directly proves the build existed in this particular form before Snow disclosed it -- every other bunch of whines and complaints are at best circumstantial. I could go claim I was Elvis in my past-life, but who the royal f*** cares?

Not to mention any "come fight me 1vs1" or "I PWND you in the past" comments are totally irrelevant to the matter as well. I mean what era are we living in? The medieval ages? Trial by combat? God will decide who is right by making him the winner? *snicker* :rolleyes:
    Stop making excuses. Be a man.
    If you know something to be broken, stop using it.
    Otherwise, you've got no right to be speaking of 'balance.'
  • spicenspicen Member Posts: 248 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    f2pnw wrote: »

yup prety much.
    who cares who made it(its going to be known as snow prema stealth build anyway lol).since all top tr's were using it its more important who was the best with it .and that spot belongs to

1.keltz0r
    2.not important

QFT! Blacksheep is nothing compared to keltz0r, and the fact that, keltz0r was humble enough to not upset their leader(because blacksheep hates losing) with dueling because he knows he could win easily, makes him a great player.
  • jabsolumjabsolum Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Hello Snow,

Great start to a guide, it is really good of you to share this with everyone. I run this build as well and would of loved to of had this guide before I wasted a lot of AD experimenting to find the right set up :-)

I have not read through the last few pages because it disheartens me to read negitive comments so if the 2 tips I have learnt over time have been shared already, I apologise.

1. The feat Action Advantage (10% ap gain when dealing Combat Advantage Damage) really adds to this build when combined with the feat Cunning Stalker (20% more ap while stealthed) and the skill Tactics (15% ap gain). For a whopping 45% AP gain.

With this combination the amount of Dailies availible in one match can get crazy, especially when you build AP during your down time (more on this below).

2. The encounter Blitz (which I think is under utilised by most rogues PVP) is a great skill to use with this build for a few reasons IMO. While holding nodes I am usually getting ganged up on and can use Blitz to hit everyone without needing to concentrate (because Blitz does not need to be tageted, this is great againts rogues in stealth too), doing this from stealth also slows the targets allowing me to create space for my Shadow Strike and the slow always makes people panic. Blitz also has a very good recharge time with all our recovery which is taken advantage of for the trick below.

The thing I truly love the most about this encounter is that Bliz builds AP everytime it is cast without the need to hit a target. How I utilise this is by casting it as many times as I can while waiting by the campfire before the match begins. This can also be done in stealth for extra AP gain (judged by my eye, without scientific testing). I will then backcap, unless otherwise instructed and continue to do this on the node.

By the time I reach Node 2 I only need to thow some daggers before my AP is full. Then it's on. Obviouslly this can really help when taking the enemy node and your waiting for them to respawn only to come rushing back with full health and your Shoking Execution almost ready to go.

Hope this adds to what looks like a great guide.

Absolum

PS. As far as I know Blitz generating AP this way is intended and is not an exploit. It has been this way since I started playing. If it is, well then now it is a known exploit and can be fixed.
  • ottoarcottoarc Member Posts: 265 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    hey great guide here Snow ? and may i know if p.bile and some rank 9s is not a problem for me ? than would it be better to choose tiefling since it also give int too
    edited February 2014

yup prety much.

1.keltz0r

2.not important

+1
    man, alot of flaming from people on this thread ,, cool build though, one thing though if one took the halfling route ,,, you can't put points into disciple of strength without sacrificing some in ICS ,, which is highly more important ,,I didnt see you point this out but if you did of course my bad.

Frankly as an outsider i will say who gives a **** about whos build it is, one says a dead game, when i see tons of people on and a big pvp patch coming, why come to a forum of a game you no longer play and gripe and <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> and moan and make more flaming mess, talk <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> about 1v1 this and that, if yall quit , it meant you decided that other people have got better than you or something and moved on where you could be op whatever the reason. quit being assclowns and go back to the game you play now, the new generations of this game could give a rat's *** less, and I don't even know snow or any of you. but frankly i hear alot of talk **** and not enough in game competition ,, so take it there all of you. got a feeling this thread wil get closed due to all the flaming going on. lol

Yea i haven't really botherd explaining everything yet, i will have everything explained in the 4th post soon. (but going the halfling route which i advised you will need to give up 3/3 disciple of strength)
    kweassa wrote: »
    Frankly, has-beens haven't got a say in anything.

In reality, the one who first comes to the public with a certain fact deserves the credit, and rightfully so, since no matter what others may claim, the recognition of originality begins the moment when it became acknowledged by the masses.

Unless someone has any actual evidence that is beyond any doubt -- which directly proves the build existed in this particular form before Snow disclosed it -- every other bunch of whines and complaints are at best circumstantial. I could go claim I was Elvis in my past-life, but who the royal f*** cares?

Not to mention any "come fight me 1vs1" or "I PWND you in the past" comments are totally irrelevant to the matter as well. I mean what era are we living in? The medieval ages? Trial by combat? God will decide who is right by making him the winner? *snicker* :rolleyes:

^^
    spicen wrote: »

QFT! Blacksheep is nothing compared to keltz0r, and the fact that, keltz0r was humble enough to not upset their leader(because blacksheep hates losing) with dueling because he knows he could win easily, makes him a great player.

Keltz0r > Everyone. That was the way it used to be, everyone knew keltz0r was a better a TR. But since he quit now, who will take the spot? ;p
    jabsolum wrote: »
    Hello Snow,

Great start to a guide, it is really good of you to share this with everyone. I run this build as well and would of loved to of had this guide before I wasted a lot of AD experimenting to find the right set up :-)

I have not read through the last few pages because it disheartens me to read negitive comments so if the 2 tips I have learnt over time have been shared already, I apologise.

1. The feat Action Advantage (10% ap gain when dealing Combat Advantage Damage) really adds to this build when combined with the feat Cunning Stalker (20% more ap while stealthed) and the skill Tactics (15% ap gain). For a whopping 45% AP gain.

With this combination the amount of Dailies availible in one match can get crazy, especially when you build AP during your down time (more on this below).

2. The encounter Blitz (which I think is under utilised by most rogues PVP) is a great skill to use with this build for a few reasons IMO. While holding nodes I am usually getting ganged up on and can use Blitz to hit everyone without needing to concentrate (because Blitz does not need to be tageted, this is great againts rogues in stealth too), doing this from stealth also slows the targets allowing me to create space for my Shadow Strike and the slow always makes people panic. Blitz also has a very good recharge time with all our recovery which is taken advantage of for the trick below.

The thing I truly love the most about this encounter is that Bliz builds AP everytime it is cast without the need to hit a target. How I utilise this is by casting it as many times as I can while waiting by the campfire before the match begins. This can also be done in stealth for extra AP gain (judged by my eye, without scientific testing). I will then backcap, unless otherwise instructed and continue to do this on the node.

By the time I reach Node 2 I only need to thow some daggers before my AP is full. Then it's on. Obviouslly this can really help when taking the enemy node and your waiting for them to respawn only to come rushing back with full health and your Shoking Execution almost ready to go.

Hope this adds to what looks like a great guide.

Absolum

PS. As far as I know Blitz generating AP this way is intended and is not an exploit. It has been this way since I started playing. If it is, well then now it is a known exploit and can be fixed.

Yea blitz is intended as this, it might be worth 1 point just to gain ap before a match starts though. But i dont think anything beats impact shot, the stuns they give can save you in a lot of situations, for example a 1 v 2 situation with you vs a GF and a CW, take distance and just before stealth fades throw a stealthed impact to the CW, dodge ITC > SS.
    ottoarc wrote: »
    hey great guide here Snow ? and may i know if p.bile and some rank 9s is not a problem for me ? than would it be better to choose tiefling since it also give int too

Thanks, but i would advise you to pick Halfling > Human, really the tielfing feats are not good for TR's unless you are PvE COMPARED to what halfing/human offers. (PvP)
    edited February 2014
    Ok ty snow here for the reply .first of all I will do mainly on PvP. I love tiefling just that it has a 5% damage bonus on enemy who are below 50% HP since perma tr is not something like high DPS build.. Just my suggestion here and may I know is whisperknife build suitable for this build because the at will - dishearting strike seem fantastic..today I was playing with my sent gwp and got kill by this at will for more than 5 time in a PvP match lol.. When it hit me I have like dot effect on me and my HP keep on reducing unless I use unstoppable to stop it..
    edited February 2014
    Ok ty snow here for the reply .first of all I will do mainly on PvP. I love tiefling just that it has a 5% damage bonus on enemy who are below 50% HP since perma tr is not something like high DPS build.. Just my suggestion here and may I know is whisperknife build suitable for this build because the at will - dishearting strike seem fantastic..today I was playing with my sent gwp and got kill by this at will for more than 5 time in a PvP match lol.. When it hit me I have like dot effect on me and my HP keep on reducing unless I use unstoppable to stop it..

That path wouldv been great, but its not, it doesnt have ITC making it useless, the fact that you almost died cause of this dot is weird, cause a sent would rly just shake that dmg off, maybe your a destroyer? not sure lol.
    edited February 2014
    No im a sent . so what enchantment I should get from lvl 1-59 than at 60 which enchantment ? Rank 9 is the most I can get because rank 10 is too darn expensive..ok and can anyone tell me where can I get heavy mystic nightmare ? I don't see anyone selling at ah right now and nightmare lockbox can only get inferno..(out of topic sorry)
  • ardnolardnol Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Great build ! Thank you for posting on forums and helping other TRs about PvP.
    edited February 2014
    No im a sent . so what enchantment I should get from lvl 1-59 than at 60 which enchantment ? Rank 9 is the most I can get because rank 10 is too darn expensive..ok and can anyone tell me where can I get heavy mystic nightmare ? I don't see anyone selling at ah right now and nightmare lockbox can only get inferno..(out of topic sorry)

This is a TR build thread only please dont ask off topic questions lol.

ardnol wrote: »
    Great build ! Thank you for posting on forums and helping other TRs about PvP.

Thanks! :P