What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Module 2 Known Issues

Comments

• Options
    totenbctotenbc Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    bought the profession pack for the archer --- on one of my mage toons DOOOOHHHH, everything is bound so I cannot even use the mail to move to my archer toon..... ticket submitted for support...... this sucks !!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    totenbc wrote: »
    bought the profession pack for the archer --- on one of my mage toons DOOOOHHHH, everything is bound so I cannot even use the mail to move to my archer toon..... ticket submitted for support...... this sucks !!!!!!!!!!!!

This should be fixed so you can claim the account-unlock stuff from the reward claim vendor. Across from Knox if you've never seen him before.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    velmrickvelmrick Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    So I think i may have just found a new bug which some people are getting, A friend of mine and myself went into Malabogs castle and our frame rate went to complete <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, now every other dungeon and while in game i am at 60 frames per second, so i have no idea whats going on but seems like i wont be able to do MC anymore. My frame rate drops to about 5-10 and only in MC. i thought it was my pc at first so i reinstalled everything like drivers etc. but then i noticed its only in MC...So maybe you could look into it? Were it only me id know it was my pc, but happened to a few others aswell.
  • Options
    fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Why do we get level 1 bound Transmute items for other classes in our loot chests?
  • Options
    radtatatradtatat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 201
    edited December 2013
    I just found one in Neverdeath Graveyard.

Yup the seismic shot bug is still there... saw one minutes ago in Neverdeath too..
  • Options
    zaeldvorzaeldvor Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    casprog wrote: »
    The only thing that went wrong for me today was not getting my Astral Diamonds from a chest I opened in a skirmish. Said I got 1,000 rough ones which I accepted, but when I open my tab to refine them they were not there.

those shouldnt be unrefined diamonds, unless they changed it
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    zaeldvor wrote: »
    those shouldnt be unrefined diamonds, unless they changed it

Skirmish AD have always been rough. Took a week to refine the ones one of my rogues got from grinding the Blacklake skirmish when I created him to take advantage of a double diamonds event.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hey all - for those of you reporting crashes after last night's maintenance, can you please provide us with more info about your system specs, including CPU, GPU, and OS, so that we can investigate?

Edit: Also! Can you let us know if you're launching the game through the standalone launcher, or through Arc? You might also try launching the game through Safe Mode (click on "Options" in the launcher, then check "Safe Mode"), because some graphical settings may have been reverted to default.

Thanks a lot!
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    Hey all - for those of you reporting crashes after last night's maintenance, can you please follow the steps in this thread and post your results here, so that we can investigate?

Thanks a lot!

has anything been done to resolve the issue of items from the founders pack not being available to be claimed?
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Skirmish AD have always been rough. Took a week to refine the ones one of my rogues got from grinding the Blacklake skirmish when I created him to take advantage of a double diamonds event.
    oh its been a while since i did skirmishes
  • Options
    claoimhsolaisclaoimhsolais Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hey all - for those of you reporting crashes after last night's maintenance, can you please follow the steps in this thread and post your results here, so that we can investigate?

Thanks a lot!
    that is mentioning lag and rubberbanding, both of which would occur IN GAME...but as it stands, those that are crashing, cannot even get into the game, as i've said multiple times here so far...even sent in a ticket but it was not any help at all...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Aithri - Lvl 60 Control Wizard
  • Options
    therealjaelustherealjaelus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 50
    edited December 2013
    Another bug that causes enchants to be lost: Enchant vanishes if upgraded while socketing
    garret_fi.png
  • Options
    skiametricskiametric Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    My level 27 human rouge is missing 2 feat points after using a free respec token.
  • Options
    katbozejziemikatbozejziemi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Rain of Swords doesn't hit anything 90% of the time.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hunter Ranger unable to collect some Hero of the North pack items from Claim Agent.

These items include:
    1.) Heavy Spider Mount
    2.) Bag of Holding
    3.) Black Panther Companion
  • Options
    obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Okay this is very annoying.

The graphics look UGLY as ****, and the lag is as bad as the Preview Server.

How the hell do I bring back my old graphics before this fail update ? Everything is so brighter... and it's uglier.
    There was a blurb when the new module hit that says they're resetting all your graphics choices to the original. You'll have to redo them yourself.
    Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
  • Options
    abell39abell39 Member Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    obsiddia wrote: »
    There was a blurb when the new module hit that says they're resetting all your graphics choices to the original. You'll have to redo them yourself.

On that note, fiddling with the two basic sliders may not be enough. You will probably have to open Advanced video settings and mess with shader options and such.
    Kerensa Loreweaver, level 60 DC | Rilla Turtledove, level 60 CW | Calvin Meriwether, level 60 TR
    Kaylee Krankenwagen, level 60 GF | Tavandruil Wayfinder, level 49 GWF | Aldith Langley, level 51 HR
  • Options
    skiametricskiametric Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I am unable to change my keybinds for items/mount/artefact. I want my quick item tray to be 3,4,5, mount to be 6 and artefect to be 7. If I set artifact to be 7 and then set quick slot one to be 3, the artifact automatically changes back to 3. This happens with all changes, if I want something to be another's default, the one which was the default changes back at the same time. If you follow me.
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I got hit with the red error message for a low level cleric. She was started the night before the module and the error messages started at level 5. (had been saved off at 4) The problem resolved itself as soon as she got high enough level to spend a feat point, which got reset the next time I changed maps. I was able to spend it again and have had no further issues.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    cosmiqueonecosmiqueone Member Posts: 30
    edited December 2013
    Purchased Knight of the Feywilde pack last night and the items do not even appear for claiming at the founder merchant even after completing rags to riches. Moon elf race does not appear in character create either.
    "Note to self, when magic fails attempt science".
  • Options
    caloriencalorien Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Seismic Shock bug still not fixed... saw 2 glitches on Ravencliff Beach in Blackdagger Ruins instance #9 tonight.
    The PWI info-fox formerly known as Mayfly - Dreamweaver
  • Options
    imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    calorien wrote: »
    Seismic Shock bug still not fixed... saw 2 glitches on Ravencliff Beach in Blackdagger Ruins instance #9 tonight.

It's supposed to have been fixed in the test servers last build so that will come to live next week I'd guess.
  • Options
    radtatatradtatat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 201
    edited December 2013
    Bug: Skirmish achievement

Did "Defend the Temple" Skirmish twice but both were not registered in the skirmish achievement.
  • Options
    goddessdepravegoddessdeprave Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hey all - for those of you reporting crashes after last night's maintenance, can you please provide us with more info about your system specs, including CPU, GPU, and OS, so that we can investigate?

Edit: Also! Can you let us know if you're launching the game through the standalone launcher, or through Arc? You might also try launching the game through Safe Mode (click on "Options" in the launcher, then check "Safe Mode"), because some graphical settings may have been reverted to default.

Thanks a lot!

I've tried launching through ARC and the standalone launcher (in the Neverwinter program folder), and using safe-mode. The only change today from previous attempts is: when I select "run game with lowered settings" the client crashes immediately; and when I select "run game with default settings", the client freezes/times out loading a black full-screen (likely the Cryptic title screen).

System Specs:
    AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core processor 2.09Ghz
    2.87GB RAM
    MS Windows XP Professional (v.2002) with service pack 3
    ATI Radeon Xpress 1150 (128MB)

If need be, I have full specs available via DxDiag.exe, just let me know.
  • Options
    jasinnnjasinnn Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Bug : Spellplague Caverns, Dungeon Delves Chest reward for Hunter Ranger = Healer Tier 2 Helmets instead of Ranger

Bug: Bloodcrystal Raven Skull Artifact, upgrading at rank 30 doesnt grant additional Temporary Hit Points, suppose to be 50%, remains at 30% (rank 1 value)
  • Options
    dauxy22dauxy22 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    jasinnn wrote: »
    Bug : Spellplague Caverns, Dungeon Delves Chest reward for Hunter Ranger = Healer Tier 2 Helmets instead of Ranger

Bug: Bloodcrystal Raven Skull Artifact, upgrading at rank 30 doesnt grant additional Temporary Hit Points, suppose to be 50%, remains at 30% (rank 1 value)
    Bug : ALL artifacts do not recieve buff upgrade upon an upgrade.icspib.png
    Buff is 4,370 instead of 8,690.
  • Options
    claoimhsolaisclaoimhsolais Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013

Thanks a lot!

Windows 7 Home Premium
    3 GB RAM
    AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5600+ (2 CPUs), ~2.8GHz)
    ATI Radeon X1200 128MB (yes I know this is bad but its built in, never had reason to upgrade it because I've never had issues with this game before, or any game for that matter)

Note: I tried save mode, it won't even launch via that (as I believe I said above, too tired to remember 100% on that)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Aithri - Lvl 60 Control Wizard
  • Options
    ignignokt17ignignokt17 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hey Wimp, I'm having the exact issue. Your post is absolutely the only thing I have found on this. Have you found a way to address this? I have removed gameprefs and restarted multiple times. No luck. Super frustrating.
  • Options
    tutta9tutta9 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    i'm now getting annoyed with one thing, my quest won't show up after talking to the npc! it only shows a "!" over their head... i waited to see if the quest came, i tried re-installing the game. verifying the game. and this is the second time this have happened, i don't want to start over a 3rd time only for it to happen again, not when i have reached lvl 23 (its a hunter ranger both times)
    and i don't know what to do now!
  • Options
    caloriencalorien Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The scrying stone behind the statues in Neverdeath at 659, 57 seems to now be behind a rock wall and is inaccessible since module 2 launch. I can hear it, but not see it; I was able to access it before module launch on other characters.
    The PWI info-fox formerly known as Mayfly - Dreamweaver