test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Module 2 Known Issues

Comments

• jademarcyjademarcy Member Posts: 25
    edited December 2013
    So no other DC is missing 3 heroic points???
  • trestyleztrestylez Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    it wont even let me launch the game
  • trestyleztrestylez Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    when i go to write a ticket it wont even give me a ticket number
  • dheffernandheffernan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    kreatyve wrote: »
    Still unable to mail account bound items to your alts. Or I couldn't, at least. I tried it every way I could think of. I tried mailing it specifically to one of my character's names, to just my @kreatyve handle, and even tried mailing it in a reply of something I sent. It kept coming up with the same error saying that I couldn't mail it unless it was sent to myself.

I had this problem too. I was trying to mail the Adventurer's XP Boosters we got for Caturday to my new HR, but no go. Maybe the "fix" only applies to new BoA items?
    @Venture-1 @Venture from City of Heroes if you remember that far back. Yes, *that* Venture. Yes, I probably trashed your MA arc. For me it was Tuesday.
  • steamroler12steamroler12 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Water's Of Elah'Zad Artifact is BROKEN !!

Water's of Elah'Zad is Broken, I have upgraded mine to legendary which is supposed to give me:

"8690 Heal over 6 seconds"

What it actually states on the tooltip of my legendary Water's Of Elah'Zad is :

"4370 Heal ovver 6 Seconds"

...... I have tested it out and its giving me 4370 over 6 seconds.... its not just a tooltip bug, the Entire Artifact is BROKEN itself including the heal amount and all.

Please do something about this, numerous tickets have been sent by multiple players, and this should have been taken care of during the 2 hours "Respec PATCH" which came after Mod 2 was released.

Please fix this.
  • caloriencalorien Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I saw a Seismic Shot glitch in Blacklake last night during Skirmish hour, so this isn't completely fixed yet.
    The PWI info-fox formerly known as Mayfly - Dreamweaver
  • rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    calorien wrote: »
    I saw a Seismic Shot glitch in Blacklake last night during Skirmish hour, so this isn't completely fixed yet.

Was that before or after the maintenance. Cause I have been playing alot before and after maint. Before I had seen a few spots but after I haven't seen anything.
  • caloriencalorien Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    <Finds maintenance thread> Let's see, maintenance was 10pm PST, that's 1am my time, and I wasn't up anywhere near that late, so it was definitely before maintenance.
    The PWI info-fox formerly known as Mayfly - Dreamweaver
  • tutta9tutta9 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    my hunter ranger wont get a quest from Xalliana, in blackdagger ruins. i have logged on and of, tried to verify files. i even re-installed the game. but i first want to see if anyone else have that problem!?
  • hwlrmnkyhwlrmnky Member Posts: 90
    edited December 2013
    Deleted for sleepiness.
  • hwlrmnkyhwlrmnky Member Posts: 90
    edited December 2013
    radtatat wrote: »

Yeah, the coolness factor of the mount just went from 10 to 6... please fix! :D

At first, it happened to me too, then I realized that I have to walk slow and wait for my companion, because once the monsters spawn, the wall will be up and the companion will not be able to get through to the platform. So the trick is to wait for your companion to get onto the platform first before going closer to the center causing the mob to spawn.

Ah, thank you. That's very helpful.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    jademarcy wrote: »
    So no other DC is missing 3 heroic points???

My DC is a half-elf, so no, I don't expect she'll be short any heroic feat points. But I have two human GWFs that I can check later.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • poisoncloudpoisoncloud Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I tried to take Rank 9 experimentation task ingame, but it didn't fill the task slot, although it did mark the alchemist as occupied in the profession bag and removed the Rank 9 task from the task list.
  • katbozejziemikatbozejziemi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Dungeon queue puts you into dungeons that already had the final boss killed.
  • imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Dungeon queue puts you into dungeons that already had the final boss killed.

Yeah this has happened to me maybe 10 - 15 times on throne of idris , I wanted a easy T2 to try out new builds since entangling force has been nerfed into uselessness and maybe see what the drop rate on blue marks is but every time I queue it I get in at the final campfire and the dungeon is completely clear , also for some reason when I queue Malabogs castle I keep getting in at the campfire just after the first boss with half the party missing , queue system seems badly broken now.
  • reagenlionel1reagenlionel1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    rhoric wrote: »
    Was that before or after the maintenance. Cause I have been playing alot before and after maint. Before I had seen a few spots but after I haven't seen anything.

I just found one in Neverdeath Graveyard.

edit:

Also someone put an invisible wall RIGHT in front of the scrying stone in Neverdeath Graveyard by the Clockwork Tomb so it is impossible to use it.
  • claoimhsolaisclaoimhsolais Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    i love how they fixed everyones respec tokens and all that but those of us that cant even get into the game arent getting worked on...
    i know im not the only one with this issue, so why has it not been resolved?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Aithri - Lvl 60 Control Wizard
    edited December 2013
    imsmithy wrote: »
    Yeah this has happened to me maybe 10 - 15 times on throne of idris , I wanted a easy T2 to try out new builds since entangling force has been nerfed into uselessness and maybe see what the drop rate on blue marks is but every time I queue it I get in at the final campfire and the dungeon is completely clear , also for some reason when I queue Malabogs castle I keep getting in at the campfire just after the first boss with half the party missing , queue system seems badly broken now.

I guess it's a side-effect of trying to make queue refill squad when people ragequit mid-run.
    edited December 2013
    All runes/enchantments slotted in gear equipped pre-module require spending 10 RP (refinery points) in order to open the real RP counter to next level.
    edited December 2013
    salubrius1 wrote: »
    No forced respec for GF.
    Afaik, only DCs and GWFs got forced respec of feats.
  • vattaravattara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Graphic Glitch on Hunter Ranger
    When walking/running , HR holds the bow in left hand but the bow string (white diagonal line) remains floating along and above character's back. Is this going to be fixed? Its unsightly at best.
  • zalithlina0423zalithlina0423 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    Hey everyone!

We'd identified the following known issues with today's Module 2 maintenance:

- If your characters are low enough level / haven't spent feat points, the game may attempt to respec them and fail with a red error message in the middle of the screen. The error message will pop every time you change maps (this is an issue for GWF and DC, as they have forced respecs).
    - There is a case where the game will try to reset players' graphics settings multiple times, until the player restarts his/her client.
    - Entering the first Foundry screen, then backing up to the Character Select screen, may temporarily disable the Foundry button. This fixes itself when logging in then returning to character select.
    - Several featured Foundry projects are failing republish due to profanity filter changes. We're currently investigating.
    - If Refinement reagents are in the Overflow bag, Upgrading will not work, and there's currently not an error message to indicate the issue.
    - Currently, you may not be able to reclaim Hunter Ranger Booster Pack items on another character on the same account even though the items may be account-wide.
    - Rare Profession tasks are currently not showing up on Gateway.
    - If a gem had been slotted in gear before Shadowmantle release, that gem will not get bonus XP if fed matching gems.
    - There are some reports about characters missing free respecs.
    - Some players may experience issues with respeccing their characters' feats.

We're currently working on fixes to these issues. Please let us know in this thread if you're experiencing them, and if you have any further information!

Thanks!

Update 1: We have fixes in the works for most of these issues, and will let you know when they'll be pushed to the live servers. Thank you!
    Update 2: We'll be performing a scheduled maintenance this evening to address several of these issues. Patch notes soon!
    Update 3: Patch notes can be found here!

Just curious, are you guys aware of the problem causing the launcher to crash after the maintenance? I was playing just fine until maintenance at 10pm PST.. Here goes my little story. Hope someone can help me!

I have been playing with no problems until last night when Shadowmantle launched. However I was fine then too until the maintenance at 10pm PST and since then I have not been able to get past the Neverwinter log in screen (before character selection) and I crash. It says GameClient.exe is not responding. I have tried everything, redownloaded the game 3 times, deleted \localdata\GamePrefs.pref, tried running it without a client, I even uninstalled ARC and installed STEAM to download the game there. And nothing!

Ok, and before you ask me to check the internet and all of that like most games ask to rule it out. I am running wired, have tried to run even wireless and no change, and on top of it my husband has loaded and is running Neverwinter on his comp just fine. And like I said, it was working before the maintenance on 12/5/2013.

Also I have noticed on the Facebook page that I am not the only person having this problem but I have looked all over the forums and tried every suggestion and I cant find a fix. Please help me!

Zal
  • syrusgreycloaksyrusgreycloak Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Have you tried clicking 'wait for program to respond'? In task manager, gameclient.exe was still busy, so I clicked wait. I had to do it twice before it finished doing whatever it was doing.
    Alexandrius Moonstar, Level 60 Wood Elf Control Wizard
    Rar'rizton Kenana, Level 60 Drow Elf Trickster Rogue
    Syrus Greycloak, Level 30 Moon Elf Control Wizard
    Lucan Huntinghawk, Level 17 Moon Elf Hunter Ranger

Sacred Silver Blades (www.sacredkeep.com)
    edited December 2013
    Have you tried clicking 'wait for program to respond'? In task manager, gameclient.exe was still busy, so I clicked wait. I had to do it twice before it finished doing whatever it was doing.

unfortunately yes I have waited 30 mins before i finally gave up :(
    edited December 2013
    Just curious, are you guys aware of the problem causing the launcher to crash after the maintenance? I was playing just fine until maintenance at 10pm PST.. Here goes my little story. Hope someone can help me!

I have been playing with no problems until last night when Shadowmantle launched. However I was fine then too until the maintenance at 10pm PST and since then I have not been able to get past the Neverwinter log in screen (before character selection) and I crash. It says GameClient.exe is not responding. I have tried everything, redownloaded the game 3 times, deleted \localdata\GamePrefs.pref, tried running it without a client, I even uninstalled ARC and installed STEAM to download the game there. And nothing!

Ok, and before you ask me to check the internet and all of that like most games ask to rule it out. I am running wired, have tried to run even wireless and no change, and on top of it my husband has loaded and is running Neverwinter on his comp just fine. And like I said, it was working before the maintenance on 12/5/2013.

Also I have noticed on the Facebook page that I am not the only person having this problem but I have looked all over the forums and tried every suggestion and I cant find a fix. Please help me!

Zal

me and a few other players are having a similar issue, devs wont say anything about it apparently, no ticket reply either :mad:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2013
    me and a few other players are having a similar issue, devs wont say anything about it apparently, no ticket reply either :mad:

same here, sent a ticket and nothing. its driving me insane
    edited December 2013
    same here, sent a ticket and nothing. its driving me insane

yea id hope they get this fixed cuz i cant exactly run a guild via gateway ><
    and my issue lies with that i get an error and it wants to verify the files, then after its done i launch, then it instantly crashes, doesnt even get to the cryptic screen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ethandwethandw Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hi,
    I know Entangling force has been nerfed, but there's an issue now that Entangling force on spell mastery regenerates even less action points than on a regular slot.

Surely the AP regeneration when Entangling is on on mastery, which is almost non existent currently, should at least be at the same level like the one of the non-mastery version.

I was told in my thread that I should post this issue here.
    Please forgive me if it was mentioned before, but I didn't go over all the 18 pages.

If anyone is interested in viewing the original thread discussing it, it's here:
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?542481-The-nerfing-of-entanglement-alternatives
    But it's mostly discussing ways to become a more effective cw again.
    So it's mainly the second post there that just describes the issue the best way.
  • abell39abell39 Member Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Please consider unintended and unwanted changes to existing characters' appearances due to new Character Creation options to be a known issue that needs fixed, as this has been observed by multiple players.
    Kerensa Loreweaver, level 60 DC | Rilla Turtledove, level 60 CW | Calvin Meriwether, level 60 TR
    Kaylee Krankenwagen, level 60 GF | Tavandruil Wayfinder, level 49 GWF | Aldith Langley, level 51 HR