What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Module 2 Known Issues

Comments

• Options
    vascodergamervascodergamer Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I have six chars, five got no free respec (GWF, DC, GF, TR, GF) but my CW got one. No forced respecs happened for my GWF or DC. So the issue seems not to be an account issue but a character issue.
  • Options
    wimpazoidwimpazoid Member Posts: 504 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I also got the graphics settings reset on first login, since then the graphics settings stick on subsequent logins but I've noticed Anti-aliasing no longer works.

The settings for Anti-aliasing doesn't stick and the options have become glitchy. When I try to select any choice, none/MSAA, 2x/4x/8x, the selected option will display something random or the word [UNTRANSLATED]. Example, I choose MSAA on the None/MSAA option, and after clicking, it displays 2x being chosen but can also display any of the None/MSAA/2x/4x/8x/[UNTRANSLATED]. 2x isn't even a selectable option for that choice of None/MSAA, despite it being displayed as chosen. Likewise, choosing between 2x/4x/8x can also display None or MSAA or [UNTRANSLATED] being chosen.

But despite any of the options chosen or displayed as chosen, the effect of Anti-aliasing does not apply visually.

For reference, my card is an AMD HD7870 Radeon.
  • Options
    hwlrmnkyhwlrmnky Member Posts: 90
    edited December 2013
    I went to Cragmire Crypt to get my first artifact and my honey badger was unable to finish crossing the misty paths and join me on the new islands for the fights. Poor girl just kept running and running against an invisible barrier. After the fights, she was able to enter the island. Not her finest hour. I wound up dismissing her for my stone.
  • Options
    claoimhsolaisclaoimhsolais Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    fix the issues of the people that cant even enter the game kty
    reinstalled and having same issue as before after patching ("error" > verify > try to launch > crash after like 2 seconds) :mad:

on a side note, my adobe flash player isnt working <_< could this have any effect on nw by chance?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Aithri - Lvl 60 Control Wizard
  • Options
    anzrielanzriel Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    None of my chars got a respec, my DC and GWF didn't get a forced respec either.
  • Options
    annairb123annairb123 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Patcher doesn't even open up and it just keeps saying connect to login server. Then says it can't connect.
  • Options
    dahngamudahngamu Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    That's pretty dog perfect world, i can't even buy the respec for 255 zen, im gunna get force respecced on my DC
  • Options
    syka08syka08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    dahngamu wrote: »
    That's pretty dog perfect world, i can't even buy the respec for 255 zen, im gunna get force respecced on my DC
    The force respec is for Dc and GWF feats only, because they've moved powers around through the trees (i.e. certain powers winding up in completely different trees). So they have to force a respec there. You'll be getting a free respec token ON TOP OF that forced respec.
    contents to be decided
  • Options
    dyl5ndyl5n Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    No respec token for Trickster Rogue here. I have been waiting a while for this update now because I wanted to respec my character. Since i didnt got one I just bought one. I hope this will be fixed so that I can get a token for later. :)
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Details on who did and didn't get a free respec/forced feat respec:
    TR created within past month - no free
    TR created right after Feywild launch - yes free
    CW created right after Feywild launch - yes free
    older TR who used a free respec but had unassigned points - no free
    older GF who used a free respec - no free
    older GWF who used a free respec - no free, only 5 feat points respecced
    older DC who used a free respec but had unassigned points - no free, don't know about forced since her feats had been sitting unassigned anyway
    older GWF who used a free respec - yes free, yes forced full feat respec
    older TR who used a free respec - yes free

In my case, it is entirely characters who were either respecced or created within the last month that are bugged or not working as expected. The rest are fine.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    zvieriszvieris Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Joined like 3 weeks ago. Have a lvl 2x TR and 60 GWF. TR got nothing, GWF got 10 paragon feat points reset. And that's where things get nasty. I can't spend those points, can't do any changes to character either, like setting a boon. Meh, won't play until this is resolved (and I get my free respec token, too) :mad:
  • Options
    rouillardrouillard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    none of my toons were awarded a free respec - I 'spent' all free respecs I had available last night, prior to patch

I also did not receive a forced-respec of my gwf nor dc (both level 60) - not in the feats, nor powers, or anything.

I have a total of 10 toons of diff classes and levels - none got the free respec
  • Options
    zaeldvorzaeldvor Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    ljz6 wrote: »
    I've bought the hunter pack, and I skimmed it but I could've sworn it said I'd get a blue bag. Was I incorrect or did I just not receive one? (I'd check for myself, but the bag doesn't show in the store anymore since I bought it.)

And if so, has anyone else had this issue?
    its under a different tab than the other items
  • Options
    ravinravin Member Posts: 587 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Not sure if this was mentioned, but in the new window where it lists your companions, you're missing a Disciple Cleric, the Dragonborn "Faithful Initiate."
    =\/= ================================ =\/=
    Centurion maximus92
    12th Legion, Romulan Republic
    12th Fleet

=\/= ================================ =\/=
  • Options
    mewbombmewbomb Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I think there is a problem with the new level 60 skirmish. I tied it out during the skirmish event where you're supposed to get Astral Diamonds but all I got from the chest was a weapon skin and some kind of "currency" from the Dread Ring Campaign.
  • Options
    brandewynnbrandewynn Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    No respec on my Devoted Cleric, Andromeda.
  • Options
    mickelsherrillmickelsherrill Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    yo newb here just started playing last night um now i cant even load the game up for some reason itwont start page just goes black
    kcufruoytsil
    have a nice dayb:pleasedb:byeb:laugh
  • Options
    zaeldvorzaeldvor Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    Hey everyone!

We'd identified the following known issues with today's Module 2 maintenance:

- If your characters are low enough level / haven't spent feat points, the game may attempt to respec them and fail with a red error message in the middle of the screen. The error message will pop every time you change maps (this is an issue for GWF and DC, as they have forced respecs).
    - There is a case where the game will try to reset players' graphics settings multiple times, until the player restarts his/her client.
    - Entering the first Foundry screen, then backing up to the Character Select screen, may temporarily disable the Foundry button. This fixes itself when logging in then returning to character select.
    - Several featured Foundry projects are failing republish due to profanity filter changes. We're currently investigating.
    - If Refinement reagents are in the Overflow bag, Upgrading will not work, and there's currently not an error message to indicate the issue.
    - Currently, you may not be able to reclaim Hunter Ranger Booster Pack items on another character on the same account even though the items may be account-wide.
    - Rare Profession tasks are currently not showing up on Gateway.
    - If a gem had been slotted in gear before Shadowmantle release, that gem will not get bonus XP if fed matching gems.
    - There are some reports about characters missing free respecs.
    - Some players may experience issues with respeccing their characters' feats.

We're currently working on fixes to these issues. Please let us know in this thread if you're experiencing them, and if you have any further information!

Thanks!

Update 1: We have fixes in the works for most of these issues, and will let you know when they'll be pushed to the live servers. Thank you!
    Update 2: We'll be performing a scheduled maintenance this evening to address several of these issues. Patch notes soon!

does this include other reclaim items as well
  • Options
    scortylscortyl Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    hi , i want to report a MAJOR bug , it appear with the hunter ranger class, some monsters seems to not attack anymore if hited from very far , and sometimes they are close and they simply don't aggro , example i was on a room in orc quest , the orc was in the other room , i have engaged combat with an orc who is close to the second orc (which one who don't move) , he has simply not aggro ,

other case a boss , i was fighting ranged with a boss (orc boss ) and the boss have a hard time to aggro me

other case , some monsters seems to have rubberbanding when hited by a hunter ranger skills (some at will do it too) some skills cause that :
    the skill is hindering shot

i hope this will be corrected because it make the game unfair , it's too easy now with these bugs .

hope i have help .
  • Options
    mewbombmewbomb Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I'm also going to include a minor bug here since I don't know where else to put it. On the calendar it says November instead of December.
  • Options
    syrusgreycloaksyrusgreycloak Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Details on who did and didn't get a free respec/forced feat respec:
    TR created within past month - no free
    TR created right after Feywild launch - yes free
    CW created right after Feywild launch - yes free
    older GF who used a free respec - no free
    older GWF who used a free respec - no free, only 5 feat points respecced
    older DC who used a free respec but had unassigned points - no free, don't know about forced since her feats had been sitting unassigned anyway
    older GWF who used a free respec - yes free, yes forced full feat respec
    older TR who used a free respec - yes free

In my case, it is entirely characters who were either respecced or created within the last month that are bugged or not working as expected. The rest are fine.
    mewbomb wrote: »
    I'm also going to include a minor bug here since I don't know where else to put it. On the calendar it says November instead of December.

Almost sounds like the two are related...
    Alexandrius Moonstar, Level 60 Wood Elf Control Wizard
    Rar'rizton Kenana, Level 60 Drow Elf Trickster Rogue
    Syrus Greycloak, Level 30 Moon Elf Control Wizard
    Lucan Huntinghawk, Level 17 Moon Elf Hunter Ranger

Sacred Silver Blades (www.sacredkeep.com)
  • Options
    wyndewynde Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    What about the disconnect/rubberbanding issues??? I have been disconnected over 20 times today. I rubberband with every step I take. If I take 5 I am slung back 4. It takes up to 6 tried to get from point A to B sometimes more.
    Seyena-Signature.png

Haven's Point- Not just another guild! We are a community, a town...a family!
  • Options
    mickelsherrillmickelsherrill Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    only bug i can find right now is that i cant play the GAME AT ALL
    kcufruoytsil
    have a nice dayb:pleasedb:byeb:laugh
  • Options
    truelokastertruelokaster Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The Brilliant Energy Enchantment cannot be reclaimed by Hero of the North accounts. Previously we could reclaim just the enchantment and now we have to reclaim the Dezoun Weapon and pay 2.5G. The Brilliant Weapon is one of the main reasons I got the HotN pack since I'm an altohollic and wanted a regular Weapon enchantment for all my characters.
  • Options
    dodgododgo Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 870 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The Brilliant Energy Enchantment cannot be reclaimed by Hero of the North accounts. Previously we could reclaim just the enchantment and now we have to reclaim the Dezoun Weapon and pay 2.5G. The Brilliant Weapon is one of the main reasons I got the HotN pack since I'm an altohollic and wanted a regular Weapon enchantment for all my characters.
    lmao altoholic
  • Options
    onecoolscatcatonecoolscatcat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    just bought a ranger pack. Only the CW i purchased it on has the items. Neither my ranger, nor any of my other chars have access to the other items.
  • Options
    synwrathsynwrath Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    As far as i can tell there are no click to sort columns of any kind in the gateway AH at the moment
  • Options
    tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    Unable to access Professions on Gateway, it says the character must be at least lvl 10 to use them - mine is lvl 60 though...

Refreshing the browser cleared this for me.
    Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min
  • Options
    egilskalagrimegilskalagrim Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    computer crashes after 10 mins of playing time only happens when playing the game. had not had any pc crashes related to game before module 2 came out
  • Options
    syrusgreycloaksyrusgreycloak Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    My lvl 60 CW has his free respec, but when I clicked into the Powers screen, it doesn't display my powers. It has the 'you may now choose a Paragon Path' screen with no button choices and has the description box for the Master of Flame paragon path visible.

My TR and other CW did not have this issue (they have their respecs too).
    Alexandrius Moonstar, Level 60 Wood Elf Control Wizard
    Rar'rizton Kenana, Level 60 Drow Elf Trickster Rogue
    Syrus Greycloak, Level 30 Moon Elf Control Wizard
    Lucan Huntinghawk, Level 17 Moon Elf Hunter Ranger

Sacred Silver Blades (www.sacredkeep.com)