test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Module 2 Known Issues

Comments

• krayv1nkrayv1n Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    zebular wrote: »
    . . . . . I think some are misunderstanding the Forced Respec: The only classes that got forced respec are the DC and GWF. On top of that, only the Feats were respeced, not your powers, abilities, or boons. All classes, including the DC and GWF also get a free respec token on the Powers Page, that will respec you fully.

60 DC prior to patch... all power and feat and boon points spent. Post patch = Free respec token available, powers and boons in tact and Feats all reset. All as expected according to patch notes.

60 GWF prior to patch... 4 unspent power point and all feat and boon points used. Post patch (and this is where it gets fun).

Post Patch:

--- Powers 57 spent 4 unused. No free token but there is an option to buy a retrain token for 255 zen. However, although I show 57 points used up in various powers, I can rank up available powers without using up those 4 points that I show as unused.

--- Feats Spent = 23 Heroic 26 Paragon and 5 unspent Paragon. All feats I had selected and was using prior are still there. I can spend those 5 unspent points anywhere - yet not remove them once spent unless I do not commit change.

All in all it appears to be an issue with having had 4 unspent points when the "forced" respec was put into place. As of this moment, it is pretty fubar'd.

60 CW and TR both working as expected with an available free respec token.

Good times.
    Good times.
  • claoimhsolaisclaoimhsolais Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Same here! I patched the game, and as soon as it launches to go to the Cryptic title screen, it crashes out without any error message. I've cleaned out my cache, restarted the computer, verified files, and it still crashes with no reasoning. Please help!!

same here also, getting rather frustrated ._. I was hoping to come straight from class to NW but I guess not ><
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Aithri - Lvl 60 Control Wizard
  • lostzoul78lostzoul78 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    no feat reset on rouge and also free respec gone :(
  • kellnaforiankellnaforian Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Foundry is greyed out on character select screen with a hover over message saying that the foundry is not available at this time. Also, my 5 quests are not showing up in game.
    Campaign: Lands of Mirent Tusk
    NWS-DITF6RXSK - All Daily Qualified

Q1 - Dungeons of Mirent Tusk - 16 minutes Featured
    Q2 - The Legend of Prince Brightblade - 30+m
    Q3 - The Legend of The Lady - 30m
    Q4 - Finding the Way -20m
    Q5 - King Mirent Tusk - 50m
  • leihngweileihngwei Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Screenshots are not working. Not accepting my go-to macro for all Cryptic games either.

/bind "PrtScrn" "renderscale 2 $$ screenshot_jpg $$ renderscale 1"

UPDATE: Now taking screenshots with the following key. In-game only and has to be changed for every character. Won't take screens during character creation or the lobby. :(

/bind "F13" "renderscale 2 $$ screenshot_jpg $$ renderscale 1"
  • belial136belial136 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    same here also, getting rather frustrated ._. I was hoping to come straight from class to NW but I guess not ><

What's more frustrating is that the devs still haven't said a word about it, and on facebook they just answer people's compliments and ignore comments about the crashes
  • syka08syka08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Rares are now showing up on gateway, interspersed as it seemed to be intended from preview (For me at least) However, they are still grey and not blue.
    Please, please, PLEASE put rares back at the top. Thanks!

Even though it was this way in live in beta and feywild, we are still unable to put up consignments on gateway from only 3 bags. Your primary (1st bag received) and your professions bags.
    contents to be decided
  • rapid1992rapid1992 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    i have no re-spec's on my char's and only 5 of my feats was removed on my gwf and i can not re-spend them
  • yannicktributyannicktribut Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Same here gwf 60 no force respec
  • poisoncloudpoisoncloud Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Destroy Enemy Camp, lvl 20 Leadership normal task, not showing on the task list anymore, neither in the Gateway nor ingame.
  • goddessdepravegoddessdeprave Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Another update. So, after doing a full uninstall and reinstalling, the launcher STILL crashes after log in before showing the Cryptic title screen (which is the first screen before the character selection). No error message, no information, just full-out crash to error handler. I'm completely f&cking lost, and frustrated beyond words.
  • epicureoepicureo Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    texy1 wrote: »
    No forced or free respec for GF, GWF or 2nd DC.

me too!

No forced or free token for my lv 60 CW or my lv 29 GWF
  • korgulltekorgullte Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 95
    edited December 2013
    Some of my characters did not get a free respec.
  • nwnghostnwnghost Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    All 5 of my characters across 2 accounts received their free respec and forced respec where applicable. :)

I ran the game first, set my options, quit the game, restarted game and then logged in with a character. Maybe that's why everything works pefectly
  • michael12953michael12953 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Can't reclaim the hunter ranger account wide items... VERY disappointing, spoils the entire event, makes me regret my purchase...
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    - Rare Profession tasks are currently not showing up on Gateway.
    - If a gem had been slotted in gear before Shadowmantle release, that gem will not get bonus XP if fed matching gems.

Rare profession tasks do show up, but they are mixed in with all the other tasks, and thus beastly hard to find. I posted about it in the Gateway feedback forum nearly two weeks ago (though I believe this behavior is also true for in-game):
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?534631-Professions-rare-tasks-interspersed-rather-than-offset

Does anyone know if gems you've unslotted are persistently bugged and will continue to not get matching points? I mean, does temporarily removing them from equipment and slotting them again fix this issue?
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • forgr8justiceforgr8justice Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    No free respec for my 60 CW
  • atamasamaatamasama Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    zebular wrote: »
    . . . . . I think some are misunderstanding the Forced Respec: The only classes that got forced respec are the DC and GWF. On top of that, only the Feats were respeced, not your powers, abilities, or boons. All classes, including the DC and GWF also get a free respec token on the Powers Page, that will respec you fully.
    I don't think anyone is, the only people who've mentioned not having a forced respec are people with DCs and GWFs. My DC has no forced respec, and neither of my characters have a free respec token. I'm curious how widespread this issue is and hope it's being worked on.
    Lakini, Halfling Guardian Fighter
    Tomas, Human Devoted Cleric
    Dragon Shard
  • atamasamaatamasama Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    nwnghost wrote: »
    All 5 of my characters across 2 accounts received their free respec and forced respec where applicable. :)

I ran the game first, set my options, quit the game, restarted game and then logged in with a character. Maybe that's why everything works pefectly
    I've done that a couple of times but no luck. :(
    Lakini, Halfling Guardian Fighter
    Tomas, Human Devoted Cleric
    Dragon Shard
  • puppetofshadowpuppetofshadow Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    atamasama wrote: »
    I don't think anyone is, the only people who've mentioned not having a forced respec are people with DCs and GWFs. My DC has no forced respec, and neither of my characters have a free respec token. I'm curious how widespread this issue is and hope it's being worked on.
    Quite widespread based on the zone chatter in town
  • caloriencalorien Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Destroy Enemy Camp, lvl 20 Leadership normal task, not showing on the task list anymore, neither in the Gateway nor ingame.

It's appearing for me (greyed out, since I don't have any characters with level 20 leadership yet); are you sure you don't already have 3 Destroy Enemy Camp tasks running?
    The PWI info-fox formerly known as Mayfly - Dreamweaver
  • poisoncloudpoisoncloud Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I tried refining a slotted enchantment with terror shards which I had in my bag. After filling all slots, the system took 10 shards instead of 5 from the stack. When I was refining with only 5 shards in the bag, only 5 shards were used.
  • claoimhsolaisclaoimhsolais Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Another update. So, after doing a full uninstall and reinstalling, the launcher STILL crashes after log in before showing the Cryptic title screen (which is the first screen before the character selection). No error message, no information, just full-out crash to error handler. I'm completely f&cking lost, and frustrated beyond words.
    guess we could either wait it out or constantly bug them til they fix it x_x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Aithri - Lvl 60 Control Wizard
  • rosicrucianistrosicrucianist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Also, is anyone else having issues with queues popping?
  • icewingcaticewingcat Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    After the update, the gateway needed an explicit refresh to show the audio toggle icon.

The audio toggle icon does not show the current toggle status as you move from one gateway page to another page. After you change pages, the audio toggle icon shows its on state image, regardless of the current audio toggle status.

The audio toggle state is not remembered from gateway session to session. I.E. After you logout/login, the audio toggle status is reset to on.
  • shinmuramasashinmuramasa Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I am not able to commit changes after adding points into a feat.
  • eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Foundry is greyed out on character select screen with a hover over message saying that the foundry is not available at this time. Also, my 5 quests are not showing up in game.

Here as well. Greyed out Foundry is not available at this time -- logged in/out several times, changed characters, exitted/reentered client several times. Still greyed out.

Edit: SUCCESS! - Got into NeverwinterPreview Foundry, loaded a quest, exited, got into Live and Foundry button no longer greyed out!

Also, unable to find any of my foundry quests thru author name, shortcodes, keywords, titles, nothing in every tab possible.
  • thorsgatethorsgate Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I have 19 characters, consisting of all classes. None of my characters received either the free or forced respec. When I first logged on after the update, it was simply to "pray". I figured I could respec later after carefully reviewing the paths and reading forums. I have logged on and off several times to see if any toons received the respec, but nothing changed.
  • imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    - There are some reports about characters missing free respecs.

Yeah I have this issue , I used my unused respec I got with Feywild before the server went down for the shadowmantle patch and when I got back on after the patch there is no free respec but the option to respec feats only is available.
  • dvargdvarg Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    No respec on my DC, also experiencing a glitch where I am not able to spend my 5 extra paragon points (it gives me an error message).