test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Module 2 Known Issues

1234568»

Comments

• halfquarthalfquart Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The game just allowed me to spend 700 Zen on two additional active companion slots, relieving my account of 700 Zen, but giving me nothing in return because I already had the maximum number of five slots.

It is worth noting that the game greyed out the "Buy Companion Active Slot" button after I completed both transactions. There is some internal logic working -- just not good logic.

A character should not be allowed to spend Zen on active slots that cannot be delivered.

(Yes, it sounds stupid that I would do it twice. The first time, I was not positive of my starting balance. So I did it again to see if I was mistaken prior to submitting this report. I noted my starting Zen and ending Zen -- the game definitely relieved my Zen balance while providing nothing in return.)
  • radtatatradtatat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 201
    edited December 2013
    tutta92 wrote: »
    i'm now getting annoyed with one thing, my quest won't show up after talking to the npc! it only shows a "!" over their head... i waited to see if the quest came, i tried re-installing the game. verifying the game. and this is the second time this have happened, i don't want to start over a 3rd time only for it to happen again, not when i have reached lvl 23 (its a hunter ranger both times)
    and i don't know what to do now!

Is the "!" grey out? If it is, that means your level is too low for that quest.
  • fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    halfquart wrote: »
    The game just allowed me to spend 700 Zen on two additional active companion slots, relieving my account of 700 Zen, but giving me nothing in return because I already had the maximum number of five slots.

It is worth noting that the game greyed out the "Buy Companion Active Slot" button after I completed both transactions. There is some internal logic working -- just not good logic.

A character should not be allowed to spend Zen on active slots that cannot be delivered.

(Yes, it sounds stupid that I would do it twice. The first time, I was not positive of my starting balance. So I did it again to see if I was mistaken prior to submitting this report. I noted my starting Zen and ending Zen -- the game definitely relieved my Zen balance while providing nothing in return.)

After the second time, was your Zen balance empty or below the required amount for the Buy Companion Active Slot? I ask because if it is, it is then it is automatically grayed out.

Alternatively, if you had a higher enough Zen balance for the service and it greyed out, then we at least know there is some sort of cap.

However, I suspect instead that if you have the minimum Zen for it, you could lose Zen infinitely by attempting to purchase Active Companion Slots...
  • eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    PrintScreen no longer works in ANY flavor of DirectX 9, 9e, or 11 Fullscreen or Windowed.
  • nwswansnwswans Member Posts: 39
    edited December 2013
    In regards to the issue with enchantments not benefiting from similar types while refining, I also encountered another problem.

I have a Radiant Enchantment, Rank 8 slotted in my shirt. I right-click that shirt and select "Refine Enchantment...". However, the refinery screen shows my Rank 8 on the left, but a Rank 4 on the right - indicating that if I should refine it, it would downgrade from a Rank 8 to a Rank 4!? Screenshot below.

2mxik92.jpg
  • zaldinezaldine Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Graphics have been reset and cannot be returned to previous settings. Any change made on the graphics settings does absolutely nothing. It's basically at lowest graphic settings and cannot be changed.

Z
  • radtatatradtatat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 201
    edited December 2013
    I am not sure if this is a bug or it's just my toon. My HR (lvl 43) cannot access/use the auction broker, be it remotely or going to PE and talk to him. When I click on "what gear do you recommend?", a blank window pop up and a red message said "No results found for search". I completed the Action Broker quest at level 12 so I do not know what is going on.
  • baylen76baylen76 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    nwswans wrote: »
    In regards to the issue with enchantments not benefiting from similar types while refining, I also encountered another problem.

I have a Radiant Enchantment, Rank 8 slotted in my shirt. I right-click that shirt and select "Refine Enchantment...". However, the refinery screen shows my Rank 8 on the left, but a Rank 4 on the right - indicating that if I should refine it, it would downgrade from a Rank 8 to a Rank 4!? Screenshot below.

2mxik92.jpg

This bug seems to happen to all slotted enchantments/enhancements, possibly only those slotted prior to mod2. Which still is the majority. The upgrade result shown will always be the last thing you successfully had in the refinement window. It's a major bug.
  • bajornorbertbajornorbert Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    1. Refining a slotted enchantment shows random results instead of the real results until you actually put something into it and press refine. It usually show the result from the previous thing you were refining.

2. Graphics performance is *really* bad on AMD cards, getting 7 FPS in MC on an HD6850.

3. Loot roll windows disappear when a loot roll result window appears. It will automatically pass when it times out, making you loose the ability to roll on the item, since you can't see it, and it doesn't react to neither Shift+1, Shift+2, Shift+ESC+1 or Shift+ESC+2. The Shift+ESC version was successfully used to solve the problem of disappearing queue windows before module 2, but it doesn't solve the problem of disappearing loot roll windows.

4. Loot roll popups reordering. It's very annoying that the order of the loot roll windows was reversed, before it was LILO, now it's LIFO, which can result is someone needing on epics on a greed run, because he saw a blue for which he wanted to choose Need, but at the same moment someone picked up the purple loot from the boss and since that appeared on top, he needed on the epic.

5. Using Steal Time, right after dodging plays the animation for it, but it doesn't do anything, no cooldown, no damage, no stun.

6. Shard of the Endless Avalanche sometimes goes on cooldown w/o conjuring the shard.

7. Gateway: You need to do a forced refresh (clear cache), for the mute icon to appear, also mute icon resets it's state between character changes, even though the gateway remains muted. Upon relogging sound settings is lost.

8. Gateway: Unable to take down items posted for sale. In-game it can be removed w/o problems.

9. Gateway: No sorting in AH listings.
  • zetahatatezetahatate Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Even though I know this has been reported, more people doing so, I hope, wouldn't hurt things.

Ebon Downs's skirmish, Defend the Temple, does not give the achievement after having done it. A friend of mine and I have done it on separate occasions and it has not counted for it.
  • yogokouyogokou Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    baylen76 wrote: »
    This bug seems to happen to all slotted enchantments/enhancements, possibly only those slotted prior to mod2. Which still is the majority. The upgrade result shown will always be the last thing you successfully had in the refinement window. It's a major bug.
    It is only a visual bug, try to refine something small and it will change to normal.
  • baylen76baylen76 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I'm afraid this is incorrect and the workaround you mention doesn't work for me. I've logged into a char with a weapon slotted prior to Mod2. Upgrading its flaming enhancement showed blue Waters artifact (bug). So I refined an azure Rank 3 enchantment in inventory (upgrade preview showed azure rank 4). Now going back to the refining window for the weapon enhancement shows an azure rank 4 as upgrade result. It's consistently bugged.
  • caloriencalorien Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I just generated my first Seismic Shot glitch. Rather than looking at the distance as usual, I was looking sharply down, and the shot went into the ground in front of me rather than traveling off into the distance as usual.
    The PWI info-fox formerly known as Mayfly - Dreamweaver
  • claoimhsolaisclaoimhsolais Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    so no word on the verification errors that lead to crashes? really sick of this ._."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Aithri - Lvl 60 Control Wizard
  • siliod17siliod17 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    on my character I had no free respec to use