test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Interactive Poll: The Top 20 Fixes You'd Make to Neverwinter!

Comments

• Options
    ott0madduxott0maddux Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 204 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    #19. lower xp/glory for pvp. get a clue no one does pvp for glory after they have their set. they do it for the daily. if you want to fix pvp make it actually enjoyable, as it is there are too many op players. Occasionally it is moderately enjoyable when players are evenly matched. A possible fix is to have multiple levels of pvp either by GS or just casual/ hard core etc.
  • Options
    sagasaintsagasaint Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    20? that aint even the tip of the iceberg. this game needs 200 fixes just to survive
  • Options
    selenethialselenethial Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    thorak257 wrote: »
    3. The current system for appearance gear is terrible - Look at DC Universe for a good system to collect appearance gear. Allow us to collect appearance gear without cluttering our bank. You can still charge for applying appearance. Lost opportunity for profit here since people would want to collect them all.k

That was nice! I would like to see something similar but first you need to fix dungeon exploits
  • Options
    nichivonichivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 83
    edited August 2013
    dennarii wrote: »
    PLEASE fix the Tempest Magic/Tiefling issue with Control Wizards! Please! Please! Please!

Also, Fury of the Feywild is going to be released in less than a week. Now would be a great time to change your minds about the HORRIBLE, SOUL-CRUSHING, GAME-RUINING changes you are making to every class! I love my control wizard. I love playing my control wizard. If my control wizard can no longer control anything, then what the hell good am I? It's in the name of the class CONTROL Wizard. It seems that with this new module, you will be changing so many of the things that make each class special, unique, fun, and worth playing. Every class complains that every other class needs to be nerfed, it's how it always is. But that doesn't mean you should ruin every class.

Please, before it's too late, before we have to quit and find another game, please reconsider what you are about to do.

Thanks for listening.

Finally a voice of reason! I could not agree with you more. I play all 5 classes and just do not see this horrible so called imbalance that the changes would imply. Only thing I see as truely broken is tenebrous stacking.
  • Options
    linuxx39linuxx39 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    20 new Devs
  • Options
    time0920time0920 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I know its barely related.. but im looking to trade a stea mgame card two $50 . cards to trade for perfect world codes. PM me or just add me on skype grafnor0920.
  • Options
    wuhsinwuhsin Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    linuxx39 wrote: »
    20 new Devs

20 less, too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    whoregutwhoregut Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    1: Character customization.
    2: Gear customization.
    3: Better gear variety.
    4: More complex combat system. Something where auto attack isn't 90% of your damage.
    5: Did I point out Character Customization? If all else fails, nerfs, content, unbalance combat, etc. People will still sit on their mounts in cool looking gear to show off.
  • Options
    vaffanchtulhuvaffanchtulhu Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    1) fix the lag/rubberbandig issues

Repeat 18 Times

20) nerf rogues a bit more, they ve got far too many cc options, higher survavibility, superior AoE, compared to the other, less useful classes
  • Options
    rortierortie Member Posts: 178 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Most of the points listed don't bother me at all, other than the party management while in a skirmish/dungeon.

Voice chat? Oh please. Either everyone sounds like a gabble or you've got adrenaline addicted adolescents shouting their heads off. "HERE!" And I bet in real life they're physically pointing. Voice chat. Never use it in games like this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Young people....." - Erik Lehnsherr
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    20) nerf rogues a bit more, they ve got far too many cc options, higher survavibility, superior AoE, compared to the other, less useful classes

Right(sarcasm)... While they are at it they should nerf my gf , cw, gwf, and dc cause they all trounce those so called op rogues on a regular bases(serious)... People need to, and I hate to use this phrase I really do... Learn to play your class or stop playing!
  • Options
    tcarncetcarnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    it`s funny how they want free advice, while i could have made them a bunch of millions more.
    it`s still possible, but needs some major known changes.
    anyone can think of these from examples from other games.
    but pwe/cryptic doesn`t realy want to go to the top.
    scared of competition.
    but ok, that`s being realistic.
    but what`s also realistic is they re letting a pretty good game down due to lack of longterm goals to make for players to stay.
    if they only put more effort in that instead of "new" content that actualy doesn`t bring anything new.
    it will be more difficult to PR, if it gets changed sometime, these commercials on sites get people in yes, but they `re also very fast out ;p
    in a few months other games names are on the spot of neverwinters.
    so good luck with that ;p
  • Options
    deberserkerdeberserker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 48
    edited August 2013
    More balanced PvP - TR's have way too much power with the upcoming update, Devoted Cleric's never reach the top of the scoreboard as a support class.

Limit the spam in zone chat by gold sellers, add a limit to how many lines you can say in a period of time.

Fix the shortcuts in Castle Never and other dungeons. Make the prices on items and enchants go up, the way enchants are dropping in prices now are making everyone able to reach rank 10's soon if they do a good amount of PvE'ing. You have to know about the shortcuts by now - why don't you fix it? Just hope there won't be any shortcuts in Malabog as well or the economy will be ruined.

Fix the broken enchants. For example the perfect soulforge, which dosn't proc as it should.
  • Options
    usernumber999usernumber999 Member Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    nearly three months later, and not hardly any of these sorely needed fixes and features have been implemented
  • Options
    nocturnalgnocturnalg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    1. make ladderboards on each server like in age of conan, list of best pvp, pve and crafting in that particular week, and reset everyweek with rewards.
    2.Add more modes to the pvp like capture the flag etc(add more maps, and add a pvp k.d ratio and pvp lvl in character inspec).
    3. add an option to duel/practice with anyone(with an option to toggle invites on/off)
    4.add pvp set's gear with pvp only stats.
    5.server merge ofc.
    6. add guild vs guild pvp mode like in many other games, that way alote more people will keep playing neverwinter for a long time and dont quite cuz they are bored with 2 maps and no progress.

thats it, if u will follow this list neverwinter will be a monster mmo i can garantee.
    i didnt mention the obviouse dangeon and raid and class's to be add'd because those are naturally added already.
    Carnage
    Lemonade Stand
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    nichivo wrote: »
    Right(sarcasm)... While they are at it they should nerf my gf , cw, gwf, and dc cause they all trounce those so called op rogues on a regular bases(serious)... People need to, and I hate to use this phrase I really do... Learn to play your class or stop playing!

While I can usually accept dissent, I'm afraid that your statement smells more like dysentery.
    No offense meant, of course.
  • Options
    voodoo12voodoo12 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    More classes..and make them distinct..only the rogue class does what it says on the tin.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    While I can usually accept dissent, I'm afraid that your statement smells more like dysentery.
    No offense meant, of course.

I can't even say nice word play, because in and of itself intestinal inflammation doesn't have a smell, but nice try I guess.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    nichivo wrote: »
    I can't even say nice word play, because in and of itself intestinal inflammation doesn't have a smell, but nice try I guess.

Thanks for proving us once again your acquaintance with such delicate matter.
    Not that there was any doubt.
  • Options
    baktanus666baktanus666 Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    1. Remove GWF hit cap
    2. Fix existing bugs
    3. Exploration zones
    4. Add Story mode versions of Five man dungeons that can be completed with one to three people that provides lesser gear and experience.
  • Options
    tcarncetcarnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    .for pets.
  • Options
    reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I would love to get:
    1.- more classes, Ranger, Warlock, more healers.
    2.- Raids, high end dungeons with 10-15 people to beat them.
    3.- a sleep emote that doesn't make you sleep on your feet XD
    4.- More rewards for doing foundries, maybe even adding the possibility to make raid quests in foundry with better results.
    5.- Bosses in foundry.
    6.- more music and music that works in foundry, mainly more "calm" tunes, not everything is inside a creepy dungeon.
    7.- A timer object for foundry
    8.- more pvp maps and modes, grab the flag, arenas, duels, etc.
    9.- Interzone maps, that connect Protector's enclave with other areas, without having to go to the overworld map, it ruins the immersion for me (probably never going to happen though)
    10.- more character customization options, hair, sliders, body tattoos, etc.
    11.- More races that aren't elf variations.
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • Options
    vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Oh, I think I don't even need to think for too long...

1) Rubberbanding which occured after the server merge.
    2) Fix blank skill shots. I mean when you press the button and it places the power on cd but doesn't give the effect from it.
    3) Fix companion stats which are broken completely so they could become more effective.
    4) Fix tranquil enchantment which doesn't seem to work at all (for companions too btw)
    5) Improve some enchantments that considered to be useless. Enchantments like Bloodtheft, Fireburst and Thunderhead. 1.2k damage is just nah with 60 seconds CD.
    6) Fix the Ancient set necklaces so we can change their appearance.
    7) Find a solution to motivate people to stop doing shortcuts in the dungeons.
    8) Make some story line/new location for CN already :)
    9) Add some more benifits for PvP.
    10) Add some new PvP modes like duels.
    11) Add zones with free PvP.
    12) Give a penalty for leavers in PvP. When they do it many times in a row
    13) Improve the clan system so one would actually get profit from it.
    14) Fix the bugs/exploits in current dungeons.
    15) Remove that **** bots that queue up for CN and then decline it all day long...
    16) Give some trusted Foundry authors tools to make custom interesting content. Let them actually CREATE something.
    17) Make better rewards for doing Foundry missions.
    18) Improve/fix AH search so we could find items with certain stats we need.
    19) Add new dailies/game modes. For example something like Companions' arena where you can place bids of 100-1k ad on one of the participating teams or take a part in it yourself. (yeah, we already have p2w characters so why dont we have a p2w pets? :P)
    20) Add some atmospheric quests which would actually scare you. Have seen so many quests like Ravenloft on foundry and wondering why there is no such quests in the game itself.

P.S well, I lied, took me about 10 minutes I guess :P
  • Options
    trolgartrolgar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    1. Fix player to player combat. Its clunky as hell.
    2. Party leader ability to kick every one. At least vote system.
    3. Make GF and GWF worth wile. Either buff em up or nerf others down.
  • Options
    aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,366 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    .... and the greatest ideas not yet in the game .... keep on comin'!

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • Options
    fablernfablern Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Might as well include the suggestions i like over here as well:

1 - Initial ability score re-rolling with Respec Tokens

2 - Being able to summon 4 companions at a time.... the game does cater to a group of 5... Once you enter a safe zone like PE or party with another player, they could limit the active companion to 1. They could also limit the summoned companions to one of each type. This would at least give us a chance to use all the companions that just sit in idle slots and make collecting various companions more meaningful.

3 - Shared storage for characters on an account

4 - One common event currency for all events and a permanent event vendor that sells all past and current events rewards for event currency... this helps people who miss certain events due to other commitments.

Hoping for the best!!
  • Options
    banaancbanaanc Member Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    1. Account bank
    2. All currency shared among all account(to make all the useless seals u get a bit more useful when u lvl an alt)
    3. Switch Enforced Threat with Frontline rush to make IV Sent GWF a bit less powerful in pvp and give sent reliable threat generation tool
    4. Add reaction time test before person can unlock TR to reduce number of ..... playing them.
    5. Fire the guy responsible for T1&T2 Addfests, try to hire somebody from Bluehole :D
    6. Remove the ability to summon 4 companions at at the time previous poster suggested :P

• Options
    sirpickleturdsirpickleturd Member Posts: 35
    edited November 2013
    1. I would FIX ARMOR PENETRATION for CLERICS.
    2. I would FIX ARMOR PENETRATION for CLERICS.
    3. I would FIX ARMOR PENETRATION for CLERICS.
    4. I would FIX ARMOR PENETRATION for CLERICS.
    5. I would FIX ARMOR PENETRATION for CLERICS.
    6. I would FIX ARMOR PENETRATION for CLERICS.
    7. I would FIX ARMOR PENETRATION for CLERICS.
    8. I would FIX ARMOR PENETRATION for CLERICS.
    9. I would FIX ARMOR PENETRATION for CLERICS.
    10. I would FIX ARMOR PENETRATION for CLERICS.
    11. I would FIX ARMOR PENETRATION for CLERICS.
    12. I would FIX ARMOR PENETRATION for CLERICS.
    13. I would FIX ARMOR PENETRATION for CLERICS.
    14. I would FIX ARMOR PENETRATION for CLERICS.
    15. I would FIX ARMOR PENETRATION for CLERICS.
    16. I would FIX ARMOR PENETRATION for CLERICS.
    17. I would FIX ARMOR PENETRATION for CLERICS.
    18. I would FIX ARMOR PENETRATION for CLERICS.
    19. I would FIX ARMOR PENETRATION for CLERICS.
    20. I would FIX ARMOR PENETRATION for CLERICS.
  • Options
    erakkopapuerakkopapu Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    -You should be able to disarm traps while in combat. Disarming traps is pretty much useless because everyone just runs over them before you can say anything and there's always at least one enemy near traps. Then your party fights on the traps and you can't help it.
    -Duel. I can't believe there's no 1v1 duel. I mean how hard is it to make? Just add duel option to character interaction menu. It doesn't have to give glory or anything at all. Just some good old 1v1 training of just for fun matching.
    -Make CW teleport take a little bit more stamina. He can do it 3 times and when he has used it 3 times, stamina has charged enough for 4th. It's so weird because he doesn't even need to be on the battlefield to do massive damage. So when some enemy targets him, he always has those 3.5 dodges ready.
    -Make it so that every mount has the same speed in PvP. It's just plain unfair to get advantage with real money. They should just be for traveling faster in no-pvp areas

Edit: Easily report leavers, bots and AFKers in PvP
This discussion has been closed.