Options

best GF build atm - By FearItsSelf jun4/2013

Comments

• Options
    uncag3duncag3d Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    megerko wrote: »
    10sec internal CD

no they are at 15-20sec cd guild tested in ACT 20 sec if you dont use encounters.

ayroux wrote: »
    Havnt been on in about 2 days, I want to test Tene enchants out because apparently they got the nerf bat.

Can ANYONE log in with a tene enchant and take all out except 1 and go to dummies and record proc rate/time to see what the CD is now? I will do this when I get home if I have time tonight, otherwise wont be on till tomorrow and I am VERY curious about this.

And PLZ dont just post saying "seems to still work for me im leet deeps" cause i dont care, just want to know with 1 tene enchant equipped what is the CD on it procing?

Dont worrie they are still by far BIS.
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
    From #1 Guild Pve/Pvp [ Lemonade Stand ]
  • Options
    ayrouxayroux Member Posts: 4,271 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    uncag3d wrote: »
    no they are at 15-20sec cd guild tested in ACT 20 sec if you dont use encounters.

Dont worrie they are still by far BIS.

Nice to know, still a HUGe nerf going from 5 to 15 sec though.

They are BiS for PVP not in PVP, Arp maxing with power stacking can beat out GTE in PVE, its such a long CD im pretty disappointed that this was nerfed that bad for PVE purposes... It was already being beaten out by rank7+ enchants for min/max stats and now its even worse. Creates a divide between PVE/PVP and I am sad to see it go that way...
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    OK so I found an answer to Tene and wanted to post it here. There are a bunch of other people posting their combat logs and after looking through them I think I get how it works now...

The Tene enchants are on a 20 second server side CD timer. What this means is that you can technically get all your procs on second 19 and then get all your procs again on second 21 (making a 2 second CD) HOWEVER, then you wouldnt get procs again until second 41.

In a sustained DPS fight the CD is 20 seconds. In burst fights the TWO first procs will be <20 seconds apart for each enchant (95% of the time). It just depends when on the server CD you get your proc to determine when the next is available to proc.

TO put it simpler.

If you have ONE tene enchant and it procs on second 7 (of the SERVER CD) your NEXT proc from that tene enchant should hit in another ~13 seconds (at second 20 when it resets) It wont have the ability to proc again for 20 seconds after that.

If it procs on second 15, you can get a proc ~5 seconds later. If it procs on second 19, you can get another proc 1 second later ETC......

The firs TWO will be random-ish with the CD showing itself over multiple hits....

30k HP + 6 GTE = 5400damage/20secs = 270 DPS.
    34k HP = 6 GTE = 6120d/20s = 306 DPS.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    OK so I found an answer to Tene and wanted to post it here. There are a bunch of other people posting their combat logs and after looking through them I think I get how it works now...

The Tene enchants are on a 20 second server side CD timer. What this means is that you can technically get all your procs on second 19 and then get all your procs again on second 21 (making a 2 second CD) HOWEVER, then you wouldnt get procs again until second 41.

In a sustained DPS fight the CD is 20 seconds. In burst fights the TWO first procs will be <20 seconds apart for each enchant (95% of the time). It just depends when on the server CD you get your proc to determine when the next is available to proc.

TO put it simpler.

If you have ONE tene enchant and it procs on second 7 (of the SERVER CD) your NEXT proc from that tene enchant should hit in another ~13 seconds (at second 20 when it resets) It wont have the ability to proc again for 20 seconds after that.

If it procs on second 15, you can get a proc ~5 seconds later. If it procs on second 19, you can get another proc 1 second later ETC......

The firs TWO will be random-ish with the CD showing itself over multiple hits....

30k HP + 6 GTE = 5400damage/20secs = 270 DPS.
    34k HP = 6 GTE = 6120d/20s = 306 DPS.

they dont get beat by any other enchantment, they are about 1k each of unmitigateable damg at start, if your full team has you can just swing at same target an they will instantly vanish at start of game. if you want to make a whole nother set of gear w/ runes on it for pve.. go for it lol but this will still be fine for both
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
  • Options
    advengerkosadvengerkos Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Uncag3d, I find your attitude on both this thread and the others a little odd but you do however have interesting points.

Your max hp and tenebrous build is very good for pvp and I dont doubt that but I think it is somewhat limited. You literally unload on a guy then you have 20 seconds of downtime. With the new 20 man coming in I feel your cleave damage / sustained damage will be more important.

I think tenebrous is the go to for PVP but maxing hp I feel is not as good as maxing power and the other stats as you will be beating alot more on people come the large scale pvp. Same goes for PVE, around 18k unmitagated damage every 20 seconds is very low.

I currently have stalwart / timeless max BiS with rank 8/9 gems so I have done a lot of pve, less pvp because honestly pvp is worthless at the moment.
  • Options
    megerkomegerko Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I currently have stalwart / timeless max BiS with rank 8/9 gems so I have done a lot of pve, less pvp because honestly pvp is worthless at the moment.
    link u build pls here http://nwcalc.com/gf
    -_-
  • Options
    zeuvazeuva Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ye pls dude, pur ur entire build in that link u.u

Question VERY important to me: While i get ur epic gear, this build work ? or if i dont have those gems (1.5kk ad) and stuff my GF gonna suck ?
  • Options
    gctrlgctrl Member Posts: 459 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This is a very good build guys, I haven't been able to beat Uncaged 1v1 yet due to his tankiness. It really does make a difference, I have really nice burst in pvp against pretty much everyone, when I fight him though it feels like my damage is almost cut in half, this means he survives my attacks and does a lot of damage in return from stal, all while being tanky at the same time.

My build/gear is a lot closer to Envy's, which I think in a 1v1 situation Uncaged's is probably all around better for pvp as pretty much every class is hitting hard these days with the aid of tenebs, even some clerics.

BUT I'm still not changing my timeless set, or my build :) I'm just going to do some tweaking to it, maybe change some enchants, and work on truly getting BIS for everything.
    Guild: Lemonade Stand | Server: Dragon (Original) | PvP Forever | 1og0s
    * TWITCH * YOUTUBE * MY GUIDES *
  • Options
    granville7482granville7482 Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Tenebrous is moving to 20 second ICD on test. BUT right now it's still using server time to go off, so if used at the right time you get two procs back to back. Still 20 second ICD will kill that 6-7 mill in enchants for a lot of people. (I would rather use those than rank 9's, cheaper =) ) Ah well, we all knew it was coming.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Uncag3d, I find your attitude on both this thread and the others a little odd but you do however have interesting points.

Your max hp and tenebrous build is very good for pvp and I dont doubt that but I think it is somewhat limited. You literally unload on a guy then you have 20 seconds of downtime. With the new 20 man coming in I feel your cleave damage / sustained damage will be more important.

I think tenebrous is the go to for PVP but maxing hp I feel is not as good as maxing power and the other stats as you will be beating alot more on people come the large scale pvp. Same goes for PVE, around 18k unmitagated damage every 20 seconds is very low.

i just went 46-2 in gyrm, i think you will be fine with my build.
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    i just went 46-2 in gyrm, i think you will be fine with my build.

I have to agree with this, I STILL dominate PVP on my GF and also am top damage meters in PVE... Eventhough the damage did get a nerf via CD its still pretty dang strong...

Side note: Uncag3d you said there was a GWF that was "on par" with you (Lord Steroidz?) after patch and was able to beat you 1v1?

Anychance he has a GWF guide? Im building an alt and am curious his build/stats/enchants etc... Can you have him post somewhere I see his profile and he stacks HP gear along with recovery in some cases...? Seems like if he an stand toe to toe, its a pretty decent PVP build...

Id like to get my hands on his guide, he should write one out....
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I have to agree with this, I STILL dominate PVP on my GF and also am top damage meters in PVE... Eventhough the damage did get a nerf via CD its still pretty dang strong...

Side note: Uncag3d you said there was a GWF that was "on par" with you (Lord Steroidz?) after patch and was able to beat you 1v1?

Anychance he has a GWF guide? Im building an alt and am curious his build/stats/enchants etc... Can you have him post somewhere I see his profile and he stacks HP gear along with recovery in some cases...? Seems like if he an stand toe to toe, its a pretty decent PVP build...

Id like to get my hands on his guide, he should write one out....

I could beat him B4 patch but AFTER he completly dominates me (takes about 10mins to kill each other, but he is clearly winning) and everyone else on server i can still beat everyone 1v1 except him ez but he is Ridicules now.

As for guides Lemonade Stand's core members have agreed to not release anymore guides or info about our builds from now and forward :( (they didn't like almost every gf on dragon rolling my setup I guess lol)
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
  • Options
    krewcifykrewcify Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hrm roidz is op as heck =/
  • Options
    ariakan1976ariakan1976 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Its a decent Guardian Build,but for sure not the best one.
    To play with Greater Tenebrous,doesnt demand any skill at all and most Guardians just do the same thing.

As for being the best Guardian in your server and being able to kill everyone 1vs1...well come and try in Beholder....we are going to wait you with open arms hehehehehe
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Its a decent Guardian Build,but for sure not the best one.
    To play with Greater Tenebrous,doesnt demand any skill at all and most Guardians just do the same thing.

As for being the best Guardian in your server and being able to kill everyone 1vs1...well come and try in Beholder....we are going to wait you with open arms hehehehehe

im sure you will overwhelm me :) with a far better build. an i hope you do being uncontested sucks
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
  • Options
    vidfinnxvidfinnx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 98
    edited June 2013
    How much money Real cash did all those merchants cost I wanna know cause lol I need some
    It seems inhumanly possible to farm enough ad in a reasonable time here on beholder
    Maybe Dragon has better prices on stuff? How much does a teneb go for there
    Maybe I need to move servers or learn a good way to make some ad
    Mindflayer Server
    Worst GF NA
  • Options
    sanctumlolsanctumlol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 382 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    1v1 in a game where pvp is 5v5+ is <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. gratz
  • Options
    thexavorythexavory Member Posts: 99
    edited June 2013
    sanctumlol wrote: »

People like you crack me up with this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. If my team sends one person to an undefended node to capture it, what are you going to do? Send 2-3 people to kill him? You will lose every time that way. The only way you can keep from creating a mismatch in the rest of the map is to send 1 person, or send 2 and hope your other 3 can win 3v4. If you do just send 1......guess what he has to do??!!

90% of the time 1v1 builds work absolutely fine for group pvp anyway. You keep thinking they don't matter, it probably helps you deal with losing them.
  • Options
    granville7482granville7482 Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I love this build man, how much HP do you have total OP? (THe gateway is bugged)
  • Options
    edited June 2013

if everyone on my team can 1v1 an beat the other person on their team do you really think you would have any chance to win at all??
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I love this build man, how much HP do you have total OP? (THe gateway is bugged)

~34k hit points

vidfinnx wrote: »
    How much money Real cash did all those merchants cost I wanna know cause lol I need some
    It seems inhumanly possible to farm enough ad in a reasonable time here on beholder
    Maybe Dragon has better prices on stuff? How much does a teneb go for there
    Maybe I need to move servers or learn a good way to make some ad

i havn't spent any just alot of grinding w/ good groups

tene is about 1.2m atm on dragon
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
  • Options
    everking11everking11 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    In the post it mentions Tempest as one of your at-wills. I must be blind or dumb because I haven't a clue what ability that is.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    everking11 wrote: »
    In the post it mentions Tempest as one of your at-wills. I must be blind or dumb because I haven't a clue what ability that is.

Threating rush my bad i'll fix that.
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
  • Options
    everking11everking11 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Threating rush my bad i'll fix that.

Awsome. Thank you.
  • Options
    grzmot33kgrzmot33k Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    lucky i bought my teneb early for 500-550k ea, now on beholder they skyrocked and are 1,2kk on ah.
    Build is very good, have no problems on pvp and pve.
  • Options
    sanctumlolsanctumlol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 382 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    thexavory wrote: »
    People like you crack me up with this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. If my team sends one person to an undefended node to capture it, what are you going to do? Send 2-3 people to kill him? You will lose every time that way. The only way you can keep from creating a mismatch in the rest of the map is to send 1 person, or send 2 and hope your other 3 can win 3v4. If you do just send 1......guess what he has to do??!!

90% of the time 1v1 builds work absolutely fine for group pvp anyway. You keep thinking they don't matter, it probably helps you deal with losing them.

While that's true, you can't focus 100% on 1v1. Stalwart isn't practical in PvP.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    While that's true, you can't focus 100% on 1v1. Stalwart isn't practical in PvP.

I hate when ppl post this. Stalwart is very Godly in pvp. I cant explain how much burst it gives.

I literally smile when im running towards s cleric and a CW thinks its a good idea to MM me and choke me... Thanks for the full stack of stalwarts so I can now 2 shot your DC.... Its honestly better to either not touch someone playing stalwarts unless you know you can kill them... its like throwing a rock at a bull.... not a good idea...

And also 1v1 doesnt matter MUCH but like he said "if everyone on my team can 1v1 an beat the other person on their team do you really think you would have any chance to win at all??"

Now while that is to be contested upon merge... if on his server he individually cant be defeated so its takes 2v1 or 3v1... and his team also needs to be 2v1 or 3v1... How can 5 ppl then beat 5 ppl?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I could beat him B4 patch but AFTER he completly dominates me (takes about 10mins to kill each other, but he is clearly winning) and everyone else on server i can still beat everyone 1v1 except him ez but he is Ridicules now.

As for guides Lemonade Stand's core members have agreed to not release anymore guides or info about our builds from now and forward :( (they didn't like almost every gf on dragon rolling my setup I guess lol)

There is the gateway where u can see peoples gear and stats.. The only thing is the passive tree which Isnt hard to guess which talents he has picked ;)
  • Options
    atomicfateatomicfate Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    teneb enchantments are broken at the moment. They're going to get nerfed into the ground - and I can't wait for it so I can get drunk on all the tears.
  • Options
    edited June 2013

i have never lost a single 1v1 vs the top gf's on the most populated shard in neverwinter.. i think stalwart is ideal for pvp.. if you think diffrenet my challenge still stands 1m ad to first person to beat me 1v1 only 100k to challenge me for the money, otherwise you can challenge me for free but w/o the wager
    FearITsSelf #1 GF