What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes NW.3.20130529d.6

Comments

• Options
    nickcave33nickcave33 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    patch was meh. didnt update some tool tips, tele and other bugs still in game. just got 2 shot by a TR. so much for removing that. daliys still op as **** in pvp. dodge/tele on some spells/effect still not working.
  • Options
    stricksocke24stricksocke24 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    NVM it respeced everything. It just wasn't specific in-game

Sry for failing...

What do mean "wasnt specific in-game"? Is there a feat respec or not...?
  • Options
    omgihatethisgameomgihatethisgame Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i just downloaded the patch and im having the same problem i had all yesterday. i cant get through the start up client. it says im connecting, checks that im patched all the way then says ready, and when i go to start it just rewinds to connecting, checking im patched and saying ready again. it never stops doing that until i get a cryptic crash error. i tried restarting and reinstalling yesterday but to no avail. can anybody help me out?
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Eow...my playing style (lvl 60 DC) suddenly became a lot less viable. Astral Shield now has only a 10s duration, instead of 15, so it cannot be maintained 100% of the time any more. Also, Divinity grows a lot slower than it used to....it seems that some of the powers either don't create divinity, or create less of it than they used to.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    omgihatethisgameomgihatethisgame Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i just downloaded the patch and im having the same problem i had all yesterday. i cant get through the start up client. it says im connecting, checks that im patched all the way then says ready, and when i go to start it just rewinds to connecting, checking im patched and saying ready again. it never stops doing that until i get a cryptic crash error. i tried restarting and reinstalling yesterday but to no avail. can anybody help me out?

if it helps im on a mac computer running NW with a program called cross over that allows you to play PC games on Mac OS, its been working fine for weeks until just yesterday when this **** started happening.
  • Options
    elcymerianelcymerian Member Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I've played mostly cleric and I just would like to express my disappointment of the way (non-Divine) Astral Shield now works, aka the longer CD and shorter active duration.
  • Options
    snakebyte6x6x6snakebyte6x6x6 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Buff potions now have minimum levels to use, based on their tier. <-- weaksauce.
  • Options
    imathilimathil Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    What do mean "wasnt specific in-game"? Is there a feat respec or not...?

Doesn't appear to be, the patch notes says the free respec works on powers, doesn't mentioned feats. Just tested it and only works on powers....sigh
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    imathil wrote: »
    Doesn't appear to be, the patch notes says the free respec works on powers, doesn't mentioned feats. Just tested it and only works on powers....sigh

So I have to buy a feat respec now 'cause these tards changed them... wow, awesome.
  • Options
    w3est0fn0w3r3w3est0fn0w3r3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So patch broke the game for me now,

can't even stay on long enough to finish pvp with out crashing and seeing as I come back dead and kicked I have to use my injury kits cause you get injured and zoned back to enclave to respawn.... ****ing joke of a coding staff you got here
  • Options
    k2killk2kill Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I had hoped patch would cause groups stacking two clerics to be less viable being that shields no longer stack.... now you need two clerics to keep just one shield active. The amount of adds some of these encounters throw at you in the endgame is a bit bananas without it and now that the aggro has mostly shifted from the cleric to the CW they really better have their cooldowns ready to go when that shield drops.
    Yes, tanks are better aggro, but good luck holding that many mobs all of the time while avoiding ground effects staying in an active astral. Lets not forget the skull debuff no longer being able to be cleansed, way to push those revive scrolls. I have eaten more potions in one instance than I did with the same steady group in the past two days farming T2/CN. It was hard before working with a single cleric, now it simply isnt fun and challenging... its tedious and costly.
  • Options
    pedrotosipedrotosi Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    serious guys...what the **** did you do with TR's Shocking Execution???????
    ****ing NERFS!!!!
    the ONLY thing rogues have is HIGH DAMAGE, and they took it from TR....
  • Options
    avi07avi07 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    whatever the heck did you do to pvp?!
  • Options
    aulmpiteraulmpiter Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    imathil wrote: »
    I just used it, and even though it only lights up the respec button on the powers tab, it reset powers, feats, and ability scores.
  • Options
    elstabelstab Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Your Dazing Strike (Level 1 ENCOUNTER power) now out damages your Shocking Execution (Level 50 DAILY Power). It's great isn't it?
  • Options
    elstabelstab Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So instead of actually doing a full fix on the Guardian Fighter class, you partially fixed it and broke the three classes that were working (CW, DC, TR) so the GF wouldn't seem as bad? How about "fixing" some of those dungeons that have a bazillion adds. I mean really, if you're going to go into some monster's home and fight all the way to him, how does it have INFINATE mobs to throw at you?
  • Options
    daowacedaowace Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    • The preview of your character wearing an item in the Appearance Change window has been restored.

This broke previewing of cloaks (wrapped around body in certain cases) and weapons (no longer visible). It also made a lot of items harder to judge on their aesthetics, especially if your character is a rogue, as the stance you're displayed in is terrible for previewing.

Please revert this back to how it was before; it's a lot worse now.

Edit: It also previews items ontop of your fashion clothing.

I can't believe this patch was publicly tested prior to release..
  • Options
    candinho2candinho2 Member Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    lol TR owe pvp now i'n out of pvp till the balance comes again, before i could kill GF/TR now cant kill any rogues can attack while in stealth with is unfair so when they appear u'll be with 30~40% of health if lucky gf's power has been increased too while CW are now a piece of ****...
    In out of pvp but good luck out there...
    Onninho 60 CW
  • Options
    pedrotosipedrotosi Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    good, they **** the TR build nerfing us, and now i cant even enter dungeon because the game crashes!!
    what the ****?!?!?
    get the old Shoking Execution back to us!!!
  • Options
    avi07avi07 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    They messed the game all right, now it's taking forever to load foundry quests. Wtf?!
  • Options
    cha0sfury2cha0sfury2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ok so i loaded my game up, patch went fine (Took some time cuz my cheap internet) but anyways once i got into game i noticed some issues.

Issue 1: When i load up new areas i get disconnected from server then i have to restart my client to get that working then run into issue #2.

Issue 2: When i try to log in it gives me a lost connection from server error, reverts me back to login again then about 50% of the time it repeats til it finally allows me to login.

Issue 3: I can quest and sit in town fine and i can browse my internet fine with no issues, but when i go into a dungeon i get nothing but lag and keep getting disconnected from server. Everyone in dungeon is jumping around and teleporting all over. Mobs are freezing then i am dead when they start moving again.

Anyone else having these issues?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Funny how everybody writes that his class sucks now in PvP. Well, sounds balanced for me then. =) Seriously guys, just grow some balls and l2p. -.-
  • Options
    tworose007tworose007 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    HAHAHA DC ENDING :P
    Why I have a longer delay of AS
  • Options
    imathilimathil Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    aulmpiter wrote: »
    I just used it, and even though it only lights up the respec button on the powers tab, it reset powers, feats, and ability scores.

You are right, I didn't even notice it reset my Feats and it didn't give any indication of that in the level up box, no wonder I was getting my A$$ kicked on the dungeons. LOL Thanks
  • Options
    methuselasmethuselas Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Don't know if it's already been mentioned, but it appears that the Daily Quests from Rhix are broken. I collected all four and completed the Daily Skirmish, but I cannot collect the AD at the end of the Quest, nor does he have an exclamation point above his head, just coins. He gives me no option to do so and no matter what I do, I have a red arrow in the Journal. I've tried leaving the area, moving to another, to transfer back to the Enclave, I've tried changing instances, but nothing allows me to complete the quest.
  • Options
    ta1ch0u1ta1ch0u1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have noticed a cyclical lag issue with the game; after this patch, it lags every 4-10secs for a moment. Just watch the npcs in Protectors Enclave for min. Some npcs path'ing has been messed up and they now walk through stairs and walls at some places. Commoners walk up stairs with their arms in the T pose/binding postion. The Neverwinter Noble has an un-weighted/bound vertices when they sit down its like they sit on a spike that impails them and goes through their head. Been having the launcher issues like every one else. Also sometimes get kicked from the game. Drivers are up to date, nothing has changed in the past week with my comp but your patch today. This issue did not exists before 13-6-2013. Tracert shows; with out going in to much detail, that you seam to be having some issues on your end with servers causing some sever lag at times, and some of your in game action would require some twitch response times like in an fps to dodge and activate something. Any plans to at least say you will look in to this or you are aware of some issues?
  • Options
    ririnfulririnful Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    im patching at 20% and it restart again from 0, any download link for patch?
  • Options
    thelomaxxthelomaxx Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    @ririnful: Did you take a look at the overall amount of MB that have to be patched? For me the % restarted a couple of times too, but still there was overall-progress, i.e. the amount of remaning MB reduced each time it restarted. I left it running for several hours (simply because i had to leave for several hours) and when i came back it was done.
  • Options
    nahv1nahv1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    my game is laggy as hell now, wtf.
  • Options
    goblinborngoblinborn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i stil can't sen mail to my friend becose the @ symbole is still implantet in sure a way that my regional keybord just close the mail window becose the @ key is bond to the Alt Gr key (our the right Alt key) which just close the window evrry time i hit the Alt Gr key, this got reportet on the start of the beta and still non fiks :( it realy make me sade when i can't sen thowe cool gere i fond to my frends when i cant use them my self so plees fiks this soon becose it is realy not funn not bing able to comunicate with my frends when we arnt neseserely onn on the same tims and sutce
This discussion has been closed.