test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Artifact Weapons for HR

trappy1026trappy1026 Member Posts: 147 Bounty Hunter
edited June 2015 in The Wilds
So I'm currently using the Golden Dragon's Tooth. Gives crit and apen, passive buffs rapid shot/strike and base melee damage. The Pathfinder Artifact bow gives Recovery and Lifesteal.

After a while though, I find myself never using rapid. never. Hunter's teamwork and careful attack /Aimed are my bread and butter. I've already got the Tooth up to level 27 however, and I'm wondering if I should suck it up, spend some AD, wait a few days, and get the Pathfinder Artifact bow, which buffs careful/hunter's. Or if I should just stick with the Tooth, because of the great offensive stats.

What would you guys do? What Artifact bow are you using?
Post edited by trappy1026 on

Comments

• Options
    quaffliciousquafflicious Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Golden Dragon's Tooth is the best one to have. The passive increase to melee damage it gets when you level it up is great. Plus the stats are the best to have. I'm guessing you are running pathfinder as an archer if you are using hunter's teamwork that often.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    No, I'm a trapper, but in PvP Hunter's Teamwork/Careful Attack paired with Aimed Strike DoT is something I open with pretty frequently, then it's encounter city.
  • Options
    robertdiazrobertdiaz Member Posts: 43
    edited May 2015
    trappy1026 wrote: »
    After a while though, I find myself never using rapid. never.

Hindering shot (or any move with charges) is currently bugged with our feat for CD reduction which means that eventually you will hit a point where you need some at-wills to fill in the small gaps in the rotation to make up for only having two ranged encounters while HS is on 0 charges and doesn't refill early like it should. This includes if you squeeze in disruptive shot as part of the rotation.

I use the golden dragon's tooth myself. Recovery and lifesteal are just...yea...
    Britney Spears Hunter Ranger

twitch.tv/xx_alucard
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Lifesteal is cool, but I don't value it as much as I used to after I found out they changed the mechanic for it on PC. Buffed Careful Attack is really attractive, but you're right those stats are... yea...
  • Options
    mylyf2mylyf2 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    quick question...

I did the campaign for the artifact bow and received a bow i will not use..

Is there somewhere i can turn this bow into for something besides coins?

Thank you,
    Mylyf
  • Options
    waffennachtwaffennacht Member Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2015
    Honestly my HR does not have to use at wills. The cd reduction makes it constant encounter but i do have a high recovery stat?
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Honestly my HR does not have to use at wills. The cd reduction makes it constant encounter but i do have a high recovery stat?
    ...carefull attack is so good you cant just not use it
  • Options
    waffennachtwaffennacht Member Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2015
    rayrdan wrote: »
    ...carefull attack is so good you cant just not use it

I don't like it, im all about speed and that attack seems so slow... and has no roots right? I just dont like it and it bothers me. It may actually be good, but ill never use it. Also i dont seem to be handicapped cause i dont use it.
    I like my encounters, they do massive damage and keep me immune to everything, i can focus on dps and just keep foxing
  • Options
    deiracheldeirachel Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    mylyf2 wrote: »
    quick question...

I did the campaign for the artifact bow and received a bow i will not use..

Is there somewhere i can turn this bow into for something besides coins?

Thank you,
    Mylyf

Either salvage it for a Shard or feed it to another artifact equipment.