test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes NW.3.20130529d.6

15678911»

Comments

• jadedlilithjadedlilith Member Posts: 40
    edited June 2013
    Yeah but reducing the base damage of the highest level tier power move by 60% is going to make it useless... when it doesn't crit it only hits for 2000 when it does crit it hits from 20K to 50+K for me. Whiners complained about it because of PVP... but they forget that attack was also designed for Dungeon Delves now making it a useless power for end bosses. When the same bosses take a lot longer to kill because of this TRs will become a useless class for Delves. May as well have GFs and GWFs instead.

Now I built a scoundrel class I use for PVP and like it more than the executioner class so crits are not important to me anyway, as it's my base damage that matters.... but he's not goign to be as effective on end bosses as an executioner TR used to be.

This is why they need to keep PVP and PVE abilities/stats/etc SEPARATE! PVPers whine about it and get it nerfed for the PVErs, and vice versa I'm sure. Keep the two separate, like in CoH.

I think this is <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> and TR isn't even my main.
  • jadedlilithjadedlilith Member Posts: 40
    edited June 2013
    gigaros wrote: »
    It's so hard playing cleric now, even in PvE. Astral Shield only lasts 9 or 10 seconds and even with 3.6k recovery I get it down to 14.7 second cooldown. Previously Astral Shield lasted 15 seconds at rank 3, that's about 5 second decrease in duration for Astral Shield. Not sure what the point of that was. To make it even harder for cleric?

And don't even get me started on PvP. Everyone focuses the DC because they know they can't do anything but heal and do medium damage. Meanwhile people crit me for 32k even with 2500 def. As a DC you have two options: Spawn and die.

This. I have huge problems with getting CC-locked too, plus healing doesnt even give credit any more. I CBA with PVP anymore, even for the AD.
  • lokinfilllokinfill Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hello, how are you?
  • merten1merten1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I didn't read through all 30some pages so I thought I would bring it up. Does anyone else think bags are insanely OVERPRICED? They currently sit at $10 a bag on the zen market. storage, or lack thereof, in this game is rediculous. don't get me wrong, overall the game is fun, and its good to see such a huge set of fixes which means the Devs are doing their jobs, but this is my one gripe that is keeping me from playing right now. There are currently only two quests that offer bags, an 18 slot and a 12 slot. I would think that buying bags would be the one guaranteed purchase, but not at ten bucks a bag. think about it: one is almost the cost of a monthly fee for some games. not only that, but its character bound, which means if I ever decide to delete said character, I'm out all that money. I'm sure some people are okay with throwing $100s away, but not me. It has gotten to the point where I don't want to play until this is fixed. $2 a bag and account bound would be good. I would buy 3 or more. Bank space is included.

right now bank space is sitting at $8 per tab and its not even across all characters! 16 slots in a game isn't worth $8 bucks. you guys really need to rethink the pricing on these two things, or you are going to start losing people. I'm sure I will get flamed for this. I don't usually post on game forums but I felt strongly enough about it to say something.
  • ustademirciiustademircii Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Please help patch takes too long to play this game is very nice, but the following patch Find a solution
  • ustademirciiustademircii Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Please help patch takes too long to play this game is very nice, but the following patch Find a solution
This discussion has been closed.